Amanda's Gifts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened to the 'I'll never trust another man' speech from dinner last night? Did you forget that I'm a man or something?"

"I didn't forget," she said. "But I've been thinking about what you said. This is our last night and this is an opportunity to explore some of our fantasies. We may never see each other again. But I thought about what you did to me this week and how you treated me. You've made me feel things that I have never felt before. I don't mean just your hands and other parts of your body," she said with a little laugh. "I mean, you listened to me, and respected my beliefs and opinions. Even if you disagreed, you didn't put me down. You made me think about a lot of things. I told you more than once you could do anything, and even though you pushed my boundaries a little bit, you respected me and made each time fun and exciting. Every time I give you something, every time I give you myself, you give something to me. So, in the few hours we have left, I want to give to you again. Even though you explained a gift is something we give without the expectation of getting anything in return, I'm hoping to get something back from you. I'm not sure what. But I'm sure you will give me something that will be fun, exciting, even if it's just a memory worth treasuring. What do you say?"

Lying on the bed, I looked at her, thinking about how to respond, starting to feel a little pressure to say and do the right thing. I then decided on the first step. "I have an absolutely gorgeous beauty standing naked before me, handing me a rope, telling me she wants me to take her and fulfil my fantasies. How could any sane man turn that down?" I got off the bed and took the rope from her, threw it on the bed, stepped up close, grabbing her head in both of my hands, and kissed her deeply, with as passionate a kiss as I had within me. After a few moments, Istepped back, looked her in the eyes and said, "Go take a shower and wait for me."

She smiled and said, "Yes, Daddy."

While she was in the bathroom, I straightened the sheets and grabbed the rope. It was 100 meters long, which is over 300 feet. Having really no experience doing this other than watching a couple of videos, that seemed like way too much rope. I was surprised she picked a nice thick rope which would probably not dig into her skin and might actually feel comfortable, if I did it right. I had to think back to what I had seen and read about bondage. Thinking as fast as I could, I tried to think about what I wanted to do. I figured it would be more fun doing not only what seemed exciting to me, but things that would excite her. I imagined some of the positions I'd like to see her in. But then I had to realize that I didn't have a lot of time tonight to do everything I wanted to do. I also didn't want her miserable for her trip home, or whatever she was heading back to. I couldn't sleep on the plane, but she could, so she only needed a few hours of sleep tonight. So, what could I do to make it thrilling, with some anticipation, and a little boundary-stretching. After a few moments, I had an outline of a plan, and began cutting up the rope. I tied pieces at each corner of the bed so I could tie her down spread eagle, plus a couple more so I could cinch up her knees and expose her ass. I cut up a few more pieces, tying knots into some of them. I realized that there might be times when I'd have to loosen her bonds so she could move and let the blood circulate, but I didn't want to let her think she ever had an opportunity to escape. I was wondering if she liked the idea of being totally and securely controlled - I wondered if that made her feel secure emotionally. After a few more minutes and knots, I felt I was ready, and joined her in the shower.

I stepped into the shower and made sure I was clean all over, with lots of help from Amanda. Then I turned and faced her, put my hand up and grabbed her throat firmly, pushing up a little so she didn't want to slouch. I pushed her against the wall, to which she gasped at the contact with the cold tile wall. I put my face up close to hers, and after a dramatic pause, I told her, "Tonight, you are mine, little girl. Tonight, you are going to work hard to please me. Nothing else matters except for me and my desires. Do you understand, little girl?" with the sound of a stern task master in my voice.

Amanda whimpered out a soft reply, "Yes, Daddy." A little smile was trying to break through on her face, but it seemed she wasn't sure of her emotions at that moment. I loosened my hand around her throat and told her to turn around. With my left hand, I grabbed the mane of her hair, pushing her up against the cold wall. She put up her arms to protect her breasts from being pancaked against the wall. I slapped her fanny with the other hand lightly, and spoke into her ear, "Your ass is mine."

"Yes, Daddy," she answered.

"Show me you still remember and suck my cock," I demanded.

"Yes, Daddy," she responded as she turned around, sank down, squatting on her knees, and began bobbing on my rod. I could see her tits swaying with her movement, and I reached down to play with one. I watched to see how far she was letting my dick enter her mouth. Then I grabbed the hair on the back of her head. I pulled on it, making it difficult for her to move her head, and fucked her mouth, but no deeper than she had been doing it when she was in control. She must have realized that I was taking control of events and she was expected to submit because she stopped trying to put my dick in her mouth and let me put it in myself.

I stopped after a couple of minutes, pulled up on her hair and she stood up. "Go dry off and get on the bed," I commanded. She stepped out of the shower, toweled off, and made her way to the bedroom, as I did the same. She laid down on the bed on her side and watched me attentively. "Lay in the middle on your back," I commanded. She moved over and laid down straight. I grabbed a wrist and tied a loose rope to it, wrapping a few loops around her wrist so it wouldn't stop the circulation of blood if I pulled too tight. Then I tied it to the rope that was tied to the nearest corner of the bed. I did the same for her other wrist, and both ankles. She was now splayed out on the bed, exposed to the world.

I sat down next to her and dragged my fingernails over various parts of her body. "You probably can't move very much, can you, little girl?" I asked.

"No, Daddy," she said, demonstrating she had limited range of motion.

"And you probably can't escape," I said as I reached for a breast and began squeezing.

She let out an "Ah," in anticipation of pain that didn't come, ready to scream should she feel any. "No, Daddy," she finally responded.

I reached over and groped her other breast before saying, "Ya know what would make this even more interesting..." Then I went to a drawer and pulled out one of my tee shirts. I placed it across her eyes and tied it into place so it wouldn't come off. It forced her eyes closed. I got into position to her side, and waited a minute, hoping her anticipation would grow and make it a more exciting activity. Then I reached out and lightly toucher one nipple, then the other, slowly applying more pressure. Her firm nipples hardened and she let out some muffled moans. Then I reached down let my fingers lightly caress her pubic hairs and the area between her legs, eventually slipping a finger between her moist lips. Then I asked her, "Have you ever thought about having a threesome, baby girl?"

"No, Daddy."

"You are quite the woman. You might be more woman than I can handle. Maybe I should go find someone else to join us in order to keep up the intensity of our night," I proposed.

"No, Daddy. You are all I need," she begged.

"You forget, baby girl. This isn't about you tonight. This is about making me happy and my desires. And if I want to see some woman doing wild things to you like she likes them, or if I want to see some other guy pounding your ass, then that is all that matters. Right?" I asked as I got off the bed and started dressing.

"No, Daddy. Please!" she pleaded, starting to struggle in her bonds. "Just you and me! Please," she continued pleading.

"You said 'anything.' Remember? Well, this is what I want. Don't worry, I'll be back soon. Don't go anywhere," I said, chuckling at the knowledge that she couldn't.

"No! Brian! Please! Just you and me! Please!" she begged, thrashing on the bed. I stopped, looked at her, and got undressed again.

I climbed on top of her, laying over her, and said, "I hear you, Amanda. I'm sorry. It's just you and me. I'm not going anywhere." I could hear her crying and removed her blindfold. "I'm sorry. I'm not going anywhere. I was only trying to make this more exciting for you, but I think I crossed the line. I'm sorry. I wouldn't do that to you. Your trust in me is important, and I don't know if I just broke that trust with you. I don't want to embarrass you in front of anyone. I'm sorry," I insisted. "Are you OK?"

She calmed down and was sniffling, and eventually answered, "I'm OK. I just don't want anyone else around right now. I don't want them seeing me like this. It would be embarrassing. I only want you."

"I understand. I thought it would be more fun for you. I wasn't going to really get anyone. I was only going to make you think there was someone else in the room in case it excited you. I won't do anything like that without your permission. In fact, the truth is, I don't want to share you with anyone. I want to enjoy this time we have without having to share." I know I was repeating myself, but I didn't know what else to say while emphasizing how I felt. "Do you want me to untie you?"

She sniffled again and said softly, "No. It's ok. It's just... You know. Let's just forget about it and keep going. But now you owe me, I think. You'd better fuck me good before we're done tonight," she warned me.

I had already intended to do my best in making it a night that she would remember...in a good way. But now I was even more duty bound. I smiled at her, put back the blindfold, then told her, "I'll fuck you when I'm good and ready, and not a moment before. Do you understand me, little girl?"

"Yes, Daddy," were her words, and a great relief to hear, figuring that I had not totally destroyed the good thing I had with Amanda.

I kissed her. She kissed back, warming up to lips that were pressed against hers, our tongues shyly introducing themselves to each other before eventually becoming aggressive in their exchanges. I broke the kiss by moving down to her chin, then up to the side of her head by her ear. Between little kisses, I whispered in her ear, "You are incredibly beautiful to me and so sexy. I still can't believe how lucky I am." I licked the edge of her ear, then continued, "I want the whole world to know it, but it will only make them jealous." I continued planting little kisses all over her face, making my way over to her other ear. "I love you ears, and your nose. Your eyes are captivating. When you smile, your eyes light up and I can't look away. When you kiss me, to feel those soft, luscious lips, my heart flutters, and I feel like we belong together, at least for that moment." I licked her ear then sucked on her earlobe before continuing my whisper, "I've really enjoyed getting to know your mind, your personality, and those things that seem important to you. You are most certainly a woman worth anyone's time, and I treasure every minute with you." I moved my lips back to hers and began exchanging another passionate kiss. Then I moved back to her first ear, sucked on her earlobe, and whispered, "but now, I want to enjoy the rest of my gift and kiss you all over. I also want to pay my debt and fuck you good."

I began my journey by kissing down her neck, planting kisses all over her shoulder. I worked my way across her chest to her other shoulder before going down, then back up her arm. I moved toward her closest breast and kissed in circles around it, moving in a spiral until I was sucking hard on her nipple, flicking it with my tongue, rewarded with her little gasps. I moved over and did the same spiral around her other breast, closing in on her nipple, giving it a tongue lashing as well. I moved between her breasts and kissed all around her stomach, gradually approaching her treasure cave. I kissed down her outer leg, returning up her inner leg, repeating the same to her other leg, before encircling her pubic hair with kisses. I lifted my head and enjoyed the closeup view of her treasure.

"If you say 'anything', then I can do what I want without your permission, right?" I asked.

After a moment, she meekly said, "yes."

"Then if I decide to shave your pussy clean, that would not be a problem. Right?"

"Right," she said, sounding a little relieved.

I played with her little hairs with my fingers, tugging on them a bit. I also let my fingers move down, brush past her clit, and massage her lips. Then I got up and went to the bathroom. I found my beard trimmer and a new razor, along with a couple of towels, one of which I got wet. Despite having her exposed, bound, and vulnerable on my bed, I didn't feel like looking through her things to find a razor. I grabbed my shaving cream and returned to the bed. I put the things to the side getting ready to play barber to her pussy. I decided to surprise her, and that I did, when I leaned up and grabbed a nipple with my teeth. She let out a gasp of surprise. After a moment of sucking, I did the same with her other nipple, then went back to my tools.

She lifted her butt as I jammed a portion of the dry towel under her. "Shall I take a picture before I start, or do you think you'll remember how you looked before I started?" I asked her, hoping all of these things continued to excite her as it did me.

"No. I think I'll remember. It should grow back if I don't like it," she said.

"Eventually," I said. Then I took my beard trimmer and shaved away her pubic hairs. I put the handle of the trimmers against her clit for a minute to see if the vibrations had any effect. Her reactions made me think they did, so I left it there for a little while longer. I rubbed her mound with the wet towel to clean it and add a little moisture before I squirted some shaving cream into my hand and lathered her up. Then I began to very carefully shave the small of her stomach and even more carefully make my way toward her more sensitive areas. A mistake at this point would be hard to forgive. As I worked my way around, my fingers conveniently found their way over and around her clit, way more than was necessary. The glistening between her pussy lips convinced me she was appreciating the attention she was being given. I checked a few times to make sure she was smooth all over, then checked a few more times. She felt good. Then I wiped her clean and checked a few more times. Her pussy was now very smooth and very sexy. I loved it. I removed the towel and put things away, making her wait for whatever was coming next.

I returned to the bed and to her pussy. She was beautiful. I again marveled at how much I had missed in the previous decades, and couldn't help myself from smelling, looking, licking, and becoming intimately familiar with this part of her body. After absorbing what was visible, I began exploring between her protruding lips, looking to see what I could discover just inside. My fingers began dipping inside, a little further each time. It seemed the more I dug, the wetter she became. I massaged everywhere inside her, trying to take cues from her breathing on detecting which points were more sensitive than others. "Oh, Daddy," she would say, now and then. I rotated my fingers to explore the roof of her canal as I discovered and sucked on her clit. I kept listening to her, trying to build her pleasure. "Please, Daddy. Don't stop." were her next words. She finally started saying the words I was looking for, "I'm going to cum." She repeated them a few more time until she started repeating the phrase, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Daddy. I'm cumming." Here is where the abused started. Instead of letting up during her orgasm, I continued working on her, trying to sustain the pleasure, and kept going until she came again. I'd ask her later if she enjoyed that or not.

After her second orgasm, I laid down next to her and began caressing her body. After running my hands all over, I climbed on top and let her feel the weight of my body as I ran my hands of what little was exposed and I could reach. After a few minutes, I let my dick probe the outside of her pussy. Eventually, I began pushing my dick between her moist folds, sliding it up and down, rubbing it against her already sensitive clit. I position my pole at her entrance, and pushed it inside, burying it deep, listening to her recognition of its entrance. I felt her squeeze with her vaginal muscles, trying to milk the cream from my loins. I withdrew and untied her legs, tying them up in the air, with her knees almost to her ears, and jammed a pillow under her hips. I entered again, running my cock along the roof of her love canal. After a few minutes of that, I untied her legs and her arms and turned her onto her stomach. I pulled up on her hips and pushed down on her back making her arch her back with her shoulders on the bed, sticking her fanny high in the air. I entered again and listened to her grunts, followed by screams as I pumped harder and faster. I decided to push another limit, moistened my fingers with my mouth, and started playing around her ass, pushing at the opening. She expressed her fear, but I continued pressing without entering, making sure I avoided causing her any pain.

I withdrew and pushed her hips down so she was lying flat on the bed on her stomach. I untied her arms, then grabbed her arms and made her grab her elbows with her hands behind her back while I tied her arms in that position. Then I turned her over, got her sitting up, climbed underneath her and had her sitting on top of me. I entered her and she rode me cowgirl with her arms tied behind her. I loved watching the ripple in her tits as she bounced on my pole, and the persistent pressure of her velvet canal on my rod. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down, holding up her shoulders, and we continued the rhythm, letting me witness her tits swinging from another angle. It felt good and seemed like a good idea, but my arms got tired pretty fast holder her up. I lowered her down, but the work was harder since she didn't have much leverage without her arms. So I held her there lying on my stomach. I could feel her breasts pushing into my chest, and feel the pressure of her pussy around my cock. This was another moment to savor.

I rolled her over and crawled out from under her. Then I rolled her back onto her stomach, pulling her hips back into the air. I never thought to ask her what her was her favorite position, but I had heard that doggy style was a favorite of many women, so I decided that this would be the final position, as I was getting tired and ready to release the building pressure. I entered her from behind and maintained a slow rhythm without trying to hurry anything. She kept the rhythm and milked my cock with her pussy. As time passed, her noises increased until she sounded like she was almost gasping with her groans. "I'm going to cum" were the words that encouraged me to be ready and I picked up the pace, starting to pound a bit harder. The more noise she made, the harder and deeper I sunk my rod. I once again moistened my fingers and began pressing on the opening of her ass, slowly working the tip of one finger inside as all of her muscles were busy with other activities. Feeling the aches in my muscles, I continued the push on, until she finally announced, "I'm cumming." This was the trigger I needed and pounded hard, fast, and deep. I let the feeling of exhilaration wash over me as I fired my missiles deep insider her. I felt the erratic movement of her pelvis as she orgasmed.