Amanda's Gifts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really think I'm pretty?" she asked.

"Now what kind of question is that?" I asked. "If you want a simple yes or no answer, then I don't have to answer because the answer should be obvious by now." After a pause, I dared go forward. "You asked an old engineer that question, and we engineers think about things, sometimes too much. Interested in a more detailed answer?"

"Sure," she said, curiously.

"Well, there are women that I think look pretty, but only in a photograph. Then there are others who catch my attention by the way they move, usually by some graceful movements, but that doesn't come through in photographs and those woman can be overlooked. There are others that may not be sexy looking, but they are so pleasant to talk to, whether they are flirty, kind, funny, smart, or whatever - what they look like physically isn't as important. I've seen pictures of some that look good with clothes on, but not so good naked; while others look great naked, but nothing special with clothes on. Some are cute, and maybe ditzy, which makes them fun, but I would never want to marry someone like that. Some girls make good friends; some make good girlfriends. Some would be good wives and others good mothers. Each guy is looking, whether he knows it or not, for a certain combination. So, when a girl acts different than she is, and the boy falls in love, and the girl changes back to who she really is, it makes for a tough marriage. So, it is important to be who you are and don't change for some guy, if you want it to last. I could go on, but it must be more than you wanted to hear by now."

"Yeah, maybe a little," she answered.

"So, now, you, well, you have some qualities about you," I continued. "I'll tell you what I like about you. Your tits," I said, and I grabbed one in my hand. " Yeah, that's what I like: your tits. And that's it. Just your tits."

Amanda playfully slapped my chest with her hand and smiled up at me. "And not my ass?" she inquired.

"Well, yeah, I suppose so. I like your ass. So, your tits, and your ass. That's it," I smiled. She slapped my chest again and put her cheek on my chest.

I stroked her hair, kissed her, and said, "No. You have lots of great qualities that make you attractive. I like your smile, and you have nice eyes. I love talking to you and listening to you. You have a way of making me feel comfortable."

As we lay there in the afterglow of our most recent activity, Amanda quietly commented, "I wonder what it would feel like to be tied up so I couldn't move. What would you do if I let you?"

I was surprised by the change in topic. And I was surprised she was considering it, or maybe she was just curious. "I would probably do some of the same things I do when you lay in bed and let me make love to you. Or maybe I'd do some different things, just to keep you guessing. What sounds interesting?"

"Oh, I don't know. Some surprises, maybe," she answered cautiously.

"Would you like a little sample of how it might feel?" I asked.

"Maybe," she answered smiling.

"OK, get out of bed and stand up," I directed her. We both got out of bed and I stood in front of her. "Now let's pretend your hands are tied together. Put your hands behind your head and interlock your fingers." She did as directed, and I was already getting excited, despite my exhaustion from the previous half hour. "OK, put your elbows back as far as you can, shoulders back, chest out," I instructed. Looking at her protruding tits was having the expected effect. "Now place your feet about three feet apart. Now pretend that you can't move your wrists or your ankles. That means whatever you feel, you can't move and avoid it. For a little more effect, close your eyes." She hesitated, but then took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Now, I have the freedom of putting my hands anywhere on your body, and you can't resist. With your eyes blindfolded, your other senses become heightened. But the most important sense right now might be your sense of touch." I took a good look at her, drinking in her beauty, studying how different her breasts formed when she was standing compared to when she was lying down. I slowly walked behind her, absorbing this beautiful sight. This must have made her anticipation grow, awaiting my touch that took so long to arrive.

I reached around without my arms touching her ribs and began to ever so lightly touch the tip of each nipple. The only acknowledgement was a change to her breathing. I dragged my fingers, lightly, between her breasts and down her stomach, approaching her pubic hair, and removed my hand. Then I put my hand on the back of her neck and ran my fingers down her spine and into the crack of her ass. I moved in front of her and got onto my knees. I looked up, blew on her pussy, and inhaled the slight aroma that emanated from her treasure. I then ran the tips of my fingers down the inside of her thighs, one hand on each leg simultaneously. I moved up and, with the tip of my tongue, lightly licked near her pussy. I continued licking, moving my tongue closer to her opening. With my hands on the back of her thighs just below her cheeks, I pressed my nose and tongue firmly between her lips and began massaging the area. I moved up to her clit and sucked it in between my lips. I let my tongue caress, massage, and attempt to abuse her nub. When I pushed a finger into her pussy, Amanda struggled to stand still as I focused my energy on her clit, and she began to slightly tremble.

I released her and pulled away. After a moment, she opened her eyes and said, "No. Don't stop."

I stood up and said, "You're not supposed to open your eyes."

She closed her eyes and I moved behind her. "Bend over at the waist, keeping your legs straight." She bent over, then I bent down and dragged my fingers from her ankles up the back of her taut legs to her ass. I stood behind her with my dick inches from her pussy. "I've seen videos of men who have a woman tied up, and either make her do some crazy thing that she wouldn't normally do, I suppose to show he has control and can do whatever he wants, and she can't stop him." I lightly caressed her back working my way to her butt. "Depending on what they do, I find her submission to him to be exciting. Others toss the woman around on the bed, her arms tied tight behind her, and she can do little more than respond like a sack of potatoes. I've seen others where she can't move hardly at all and he explores each hole thoroughly, sometimes brutally making her cry. Some will use whips and other tools on her, making her skin turn red. Other girls are suspended from the ceiling and sometimes abused. Some girls seem to like being pushed beyond some limites. In some of these videos, you learn at the end that they were paid and they give an interview, smiling, telling the viewers how much they loved it. It makes me wonder how much acting there is, to include the interview. To be honest, I'm not interested in abusing any woman like that, no matter how much she says she loves it. I'm speaking without any real knowledge, but I think some guys do it to please themselves, loving the control they think they have. I think there are other guys who do it to enhance the women's pleasure, which is my goal."

I reached between her legs and started exploring the soft skin I found. "I'm not a roller coaster fan by any means. But there are people out there that love the feeling of getting tossed about in a potential death trap. I feel much better and in control when standing on the sidewalk. But I also like the adventure of going into unexplored territory. If I'm going to restrain a woman, it is because I believe the loss of control thrills her, and I like having that control and opportunity to thrill her."

I straightened up and started rubbing my dick over and through her pussy lips. Then, when I felt I was well lubricated from her juices, I positioned myself at her opening, firmly grabbed her hips, and rammed my shaft into her quickly, causing her to scream in surprise, which trailed off into a lusty moan. After a few full strokes, I grabbed her hair, pulled her head back, and began pistoning my cock deep inside her at a moderate pace. After a few minutes, she gasped, "My back is tired." I told her to grab her knees and we continued for another minute. She said it was too much and stood up. I moved her to the bed, laid on my back, and she climbed on top to ride me cow girl. I loved watching her breast sway beneath her as she tried to please both herself and me with her pussy. I told her to get on her hands and knees, then entered her again from behind. She let out a few moans over the next few minutes and I could tell she was getting closer. When she reached her climax, her knees began to tremble, and her pussy clenched my shaft even tighter. She eventually stopped moving, and then collapsed on the bed on her stomach. She realized I had not yet finished, and encouraged me to continue, with her lying on the bed. I continued my assault until I, too, was forced to slow my pace, and I felt the deep feeling, eventually filling her with my seed. I finally fell on top of her, exhausted, and enjoyed the warmth of her soft skin under me. Eventually, we moved around until she was in my arms and we enjoyed the mutual embrace.

********

"These last few days have been fantastic," I said quietly. "I'm very disappointed we only have one more night together."

"Me too," she said. "What has been your favorite part?"

After some thought, I responded, "Ya know, I don't know that there is any one thing that I would call my favorite. The whole idea that some young, beautiful woman would be willing to spend time with me, and willingly desire me to intimately engage with her...well, these last few days I've spent with you have been very special to me. Being with you has been spectacular, and I'm afraid to wake up from this incredible dream." After a little more pillow talk, we eventually drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, after spending a few minutes just holding her in my arms and kissing her deeply, we showered, dressed, kissed, and headed to our meetings.

********

Amanda arrived at the hotel just moments after I did. We agreed to change our clothes and head out for dinner. She came out of the bathroom already wearing her coat, and we started our hunt for food. I suggested a couple of places, which included options for American hamburgers. We had a pleasant talk about vacations we enjoyed and other travel experiences. It was warm in the restaurant, but Amanda preferred to keep her coat on. I figured it was a woman thing since both my wife and mother were always too hot when I was cold, or too cold when I was hot. My mom would always insist that I wear a jacket whenever she was cold, as did my wife.

Amanda asked me where I wanted to go after dinner, and I told her I was happy being with her wherever we went. She looked nervous, but she smiled, then said, "well, I have a little surprise for you."

"Hmmm. A good surprise, or a bad surprise?" I teased.

"Well, you tell me. I'm not wearing anything under this coat. How does that make you feel?" she asked me.

I was a bit speechless. "You mean other than just a bit horny? I'm not sure. What is your intention?" I asked.

Amanda replied, "I thought I would surprise you."

"Well, you did. Why don't you surprise me more and take it off? It's hot in here," I asked with a smirk.

With a feigned look of shock, she replied, "I'm not showing off my goodies in here."

"Well, you are naked under your underwear. What's the big deal? So, you're naked under your coat. If I can't see or touch you, what's the big deal? It is like you are wearing a dress, only thicker. Why should I care?" I asked, hoping she would propose something daring.

She took a moment to think about it, then responded, "You're right. No big deal. Forget I said anything."

Dang! She called my bluff. I needed a strategy. "OK. Do you want any dessert? We can have something here or go get some gelato somewhere?" I said, trying to ignore the rising tension.

"Maybe we can go somewhere on the way back to the room? I need to pack my bag for my trip home tomorrow," she said, obviously trying to keep the bluff going.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I eventually asked for the check, doing my best to hide my anxiousness to hurry, and we left, stopping at a gelato shop close by. After gelato, we slowly walked back to the hotel. She put her arm in mine, and we walked the streets, with me leading the way. I decided to take a less-traveled alley figuring if she was being a little bolder, then so was I. "You told me 'anything' this week. Does that still go?"

After a few moments, she responded softly, "Yes."

I moved to the nearby wall, pulled her with me, put my back towards the wall with her facing me, and said, "without looking around, open your coat and show me."

She froze and stared into my eyes. She then began to slowly unbutton her coat, starting at the top and making her way down to the bottom. With her eyes fixed on mine, she slowly opened her coat so that only I could see and exposed the front of her body to my gaze. She had not lied. She was naked under that coat, top to bottom. Her nipples hardened even more in the cool air, as was the pole in my pants. As she stood there, three guys, perhaps in their late 20's, came walking toward us, apparently enjoying the evening measured by the volume of their voices. "No matter what you wear," I commented, "you are as sexy as hell." She smiled, then took a step and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging my firmly. I instinctively raised my hands and put them on her hips inside her coat, eventually, reaching behind her and pulling her even closer, just holding her in that ally. As the three guys walked by, one said to us, "Get a room," then all three laughed, continuing their conversation as they walked away. Amanda hugged me tighter. I said, "I wish we were in our room already because I don't want to let you go and walking back to the room like this would be awkward."

She laughed and gave me a nice kiss. She released me and closed her coat, holding it closed with one hand. She grabbed my arm with her other arm and we continued walking. Just before arriving at the hotel, I stepped in front of her and pushed my hands inside her coat to hug her again. She put her arms around my neck and held me tight, probably realizing that there were many more people walking past us than before. I moved my hands up her back and caressed her skin. I lowered my hands down her back, grabbed those plump cheeks, and pulled them apart, allowing the breeze to sweep up her coat and brush by any exposed skin. I stepped to the side a half step and moved my hand from her ass to the mound in front, running my fingers through her pubic hairs and down between her legs, looking for the moist evidence of her emotions. After a moment, I raised that hand up to her breast, while stepping back in front of her, and placed my other hand on her other breast. As I alternated between groping her breast and pinching her nipples, I could her stifle little gasps. After a few more moments, I stepped back and pulled my hands away from her hips and closed her coat. I stepped toward her, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her deeply, rewarded with a reciprocal kiss as she hugged me back.

After taking a moment to savor how I felt with her lips pressed against mine, I took a little step back. She grabbed the front of her coat to hold it closed. She put her arm back in mine as I turned, and we began walking toward the hotel, a little faster than before. Although I let her enter first, I had my clothes off before the door closed. As I stepped toward her, she raised her hand, extending her arm and palm toward me and said, "Stop". I froze in my tracks, slightly annoyed that I had to pause my intentions of ravaging this beauty. "Brian, I have two more gifts for you. Get on the bed and lie on your back." Amused at her assertiveness, I jumped on the bed and laid on my back in the center, putting my hands behind my head. She climbed up, pushing my legs apart, and sat on her knees between my knees. She grabbed my dick and began to caress it. "You told me you never had a blow job before. So, I'd like to give you your first blow job. Is that ok?"

Pleasantly surprised by the unexpected, I replied, "That would be nice."

She smiled at me, then looked at the protrusion in her hands with lust in her eyes, admiring it as though it were an amazing thing of wonder. She moved her lips close and kissed it while continuing to gently explore its features with her fingers. She gave it a little lick, admiring her work, gave it a few more licks, then wrapped her luscious lips around the head. I could feel her tongue polishing the head, poking and massaging it, before pulling it out of her mouth with a pop. She grabbed it again with her lips, taking in a bit more of my pole, letting her tongue work it over before pulling it back out. She swallowed, then pushed her lips further down my shaft. She began bobbing her head up and down, inserting it deeper into her throat. This was amazing. I had read of this act many times, but having never experienced it, and resolving that I would never have that joy since my only love refused to do it from the first day of our marriage, I never gave it any importance and never even fantasized about it. In fact, in reading erotic stories or watching a video, I jumped past this part, never giving it a thought. But here, before me was a beautiful woman, one who not only liked my touch, who liked me looking at her naked body, who was submitting to my desires, here she was now diligently worshiping the little appendage of my body that influences how the rest of my body responds. It was different than her pussy and pleasurable in its own way. I don't know if she was really good, or an expert, in her sucking skills. All I knew for that moment was that (how do I phrase it?), it was un-fucking-believable.

"I'm going to explode if you don't stop soon," I warned her.

"That is my expectation," she replied between slurps. "And I plan to swallow every drop."

Well, she didn't stop, and moments later I did explode, like missiles being fired from a Navy destroyer. I couldn't keep my hips from bucking as I fired my rounds into her mouth that was still clutching my cock. It was incredible. I felt like I had a bit of a workout, even though all I did was just lie there.

"Damn," I expelled. "That was amazing."

She sat up, coughing a little, and said, "yeah, I should have listened to your warning."

"OH, sorry. I was kinda focused on the moment. That was incredible. YOU were incredible. Thank you," I gushed.

She did a little clean up around my softening dick with her tongue, then laid down next to me, cuddling up to my side, under the arm I wrapped around her. "I'm glad you liked it," she said.

"I loved it. Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," she replied. After another few minutes of savoring yet another beautiful experience, she said, "I still have one more gift for you. Are you ready?"

I actually felt content and would have loved to have just held her in my arms for a long while. But I gave in and told her I was ready.

Amanda rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom, emerging with a large coil of rope. "I know you've fantasized about this, Brian, and it's exciting when you do things to me. I've decided to give myself to you. I want you to tie me up and do whatever you want."

I was in shock. I couldn't believe it. She had given many indications that she couldn't trust anyone and wouldn't let anyone take advantage of her, even saying those words over dinner the night before. Last night was fun, and I confess I was surprised by her interest in pretending she was bound and blindfolded, but I thought that was her limit. But with her being naked under her coat, and now asking me to tie her up with the rope she held in her hand, I was having trouble believing it.