Amanda's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda gasped quietly when she felt his small hands touch. She could feel him working with all his might to rub and play with her g-spot. Her breathing quickened as he kept going and she fought to maintain her composure. An older couple then walked into the same aisle and excused themselves as they crossed in front of her. The woman looked back at Amanda briefly, noticing her heavy breathing. She had a mild look of concern so Amanda beat a hasty retreat to the far end away from them. They eventually moved on and just in time. As hard as she was fighting it Amanda was losing to the ministrations of her shrunken pet.

Shawn's hands were soaked now and the air was heavy with that familiar sexual aroma. "Oh...oh...oh god..." She tried to moan as quietly as possible. Amanda's eyes rolled upward and she held onto a nearby shelf for support as her orgasm rocked her body. Now that she was finally standing still long enough Shawn was able to turn himself upright and wiggle up to her waistband. Amanda came down from her unplanned high and looked around. Fortunately no one was around and she looked down to her crotch. "You asshole, I'm going to get you back for that." She whispered.

She hurriedly bought a basic cage and a few other things and hurried out. She pulled the three inch tall man from her pants fully planning on scolding him somehow, she wasn't sure how because so far he seemed to be really into everything. No matter what she did he would probably get off to it. He had a big shit eating grin on his face and the mild anger she had melted away. After all, you shouldn't get mad at your pets. Amanda's phone chimed and she remembered about the unanswered text from earlier. Shawn sat in her palm while she checked. A flurry of text over the next few minutes and she then brought him to her face.

"I know this is all new to us but... I invited my friend Bridget over tomorrow."

12