Amaranth 07 - The Thermal Bath

Story Info
A trip to a free-use zone gets slightly out of hands.
2.2k words
4.6
2.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Thermal Bath

"I've got a surprise for today," Jonathan said as they were having a Sunday breakfast.

"Exciting," Sasha replied, "what is it?"

"We're booked for the 'The Source' today - it's a thermal bath," Jonathan said.

"A thermal bath?" Sasha inquired.

"Yes. That's been a huge thing before the war, but even much earlier. In fact several thousand years ago: there is a natural source of water with very healthy properties. Usually, the source's water is quite warm. The bath is built on that source and offers relaxation and cleansing of mind and body," Jonathan explained.

"Wow, that sounds beautiful! I'm looking forward to it so very much," Sasha said excitedly. "We had a large swimming pool at the Academy, but it was a square rectangle, used for sportive activities only."

They took public transport to get there and stood in line for entry. Jonathan used the waiting time to tell her about the rules: "No clothing is allowed inside the bath, you lose all the clothing in the changing room. The only thing, you're allowed to take with you, is a towel."

"So, everybody's naked? That sounds like exciting.", she determined, grinning broadly.

"Even more so: the whole bath is a free-use area!" he told her.

She raised her brow, "Is that, what I think it is?"

"It's easy: usually, you are supposed to request consent, when you want to engage in sexual activities with people you don't know very well. In the free-use area, everybody has agreed to flip this rule: you are allowed to engage in any sexual activity you like with whomever you choose without asking unless the other explicitly denies it," he explained.

"I stand corrected:" she said smiling, "This does not only sound exciting; this sounds absolutely gorgeous! By the way, it's our turn."

Jonathan paid and they went into the changing rooms. They got a double cabin and undressed. When they had arranged their clothes in the lockers, he stood in front of her, looking into her eyes.

"Are you good with the free-use thing? I don't want to impose," he asked. She shook her head: "Sure. It's absolutely fine by me. Don't worry!" she answered and kissed him deeply.

They went into the bath. It was a maze of beautiful old Roman architecture, combined with modern components. Next to the entrance, they saw a man sitting on a bench. He had a woman on his lap, her back against his breast. She was fucking him while he massaged both tits. They weren't bothered that everybody entering could see them.

"Wow," Sasha exclaimed. "You saying it made it quite obvious what this place was about. But seeing this innocent display of bodily pleasure enjoyed by them without the least concerns about privacy and such makes my stomach tingle."

"You have to free your mind even more. We're not talking about privacy only. You might join them any time, without asking for permission," Jonathan explained.

Sasha looked at him for a few seconds, then she nodded. She went over, and bending forward she kissed the woman on the mouth. Their lips opened and their tongues met. The man fucking her smiled approvingly.

Sasha drew slowly back, smiling at both. "Hello, my beautiful friends," she said, turning back to Jonathan.

"I love this free-use thing..." she determined.

"I suppose, you're a natural talent for it", Jonathan decided. "Given your genetic predisposition, the high-libido situation, and the Academy teachings, this should feel like a natural habitat for you."

They were walking around without a specific destination. They tried to get to know the layout of the bath. Standing on a balcony they looked over a huge pool. Suddenly, a woman touched Jonathan's shoulder from behind. He turned his head in her direction, but she turned him around, knelt in front of him, and started to caress his member. Nearly instantly he grew hard and she started sucking his dick.

He leaned back against the balcony and closed his eyes.

Meanwhile, another woman stepped close to Sasha's back, she was still facing the pool below. She felt soft tits touch her back and closed her eyes. Then, she noticed a massive boner touching her butt cheek.

"Beautiful - I always wanted to try that," she thought. A hand on her back softly pushed her upper body forward, bending her onto the balcony's railing.

Then she felt a large dick penetrating her wet pussy with ease. Sasha grabbed her clit and started rubbing it, while the woman behind her fucked her slowly with deep thrusts. They both breathed heavily and took occasional glances at Jonathan still being sucked off. Their frequent moans did their part to his arousal, too. The woman behind Sasha knew what she was doing. After several minutes, they neared their edges. Sasha managed to sync their coming.

The woman behind her kissed her neck, then she retreated and Sasha straightened at the railing. She could just catch a glimpse of a slim silhouette with long black hair disappearing around a corner.

Next to her, Jonathan was just coming into the woman's mouth. When she got up, Sasha stood next to her and kissed her deeply, exchanging Jonathan's cum with her. Sasha sat down cross-legged behind the woman and made her put her head into her lap. She caressed her boobs while bending over and kissing her deeply. Jonathan knelt between the woman's legs, spread them wide, and started to return the oral favor on her pussy, while he rubbed her clit. They took their time and made her cum several times before they said goodbye.

Feeling hungry, they went to the little restaurant and had some snacks. On the large lawn, they saw some inviting deck chairs, but most of the people just lay on the soft grass, often using their towels as rest for their heads.

Sasha saw a man lying on his back. She found him very appealing, so she went and sat next to him. She started to caress his groin, waking his huge member instantly up. It grew erect within a few seconds.

She started to play with his foreskin, taking the dick into her mouth.

"You're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. I would like to feel you on my body so very much," he whispered, a pleading look in his eyes.

"Well, let's see, what I can do," she answered. Then she knelt over his waist and lay down on him, matching their upper bodies, her tits pressing onto his breast, her mouth on his, and her legs on his legs. Then she'd put his dick between her thighs and crossed her feet, fixing it between her leg's strong muscles.

Now she started moving her hip slightly up and down. His eyes lit in comprehension. She was about to jerk him off with her thighs, while he got her full-body touch. His eyes closed, and he obviously relished the feeling.

After a few minutes, he cramped and Sasha felt a lot of cum on the backside of her thighs. He had finished.

They ended their kiss, Sasha got up, waved him goodbye, and left.

When they got to the pool later, she saw the black-haired woman from before sitting on one of the underwater benches at the side of it. She went over, kissed her on the mouth, then turned around, sitting on her lap. Her dick was already erect from the kiss, so Sasha had no problem directing it to her ass.

The water reduced the friction enough for it to easily slide in. She rode it, the girl grabbing around her, massaging Sasha's clit. The woman was working the facilitator expertly and Sasha reached her edge soon, the large dick pleasantly filling her tunnel while a slender hand massaged her clit.

She came, and a while later the girl pumped her cum up her ass. All in all, it was a very unfamiliar feeling, to be caressed by a woman's body and to have her dick up the ass at the same time. She decided that she loved it.

Sasha kissed her deeply again and left. She had to find a toilet at once. She had determined, that underwater anal was not the best of all ideas, as it was more or less a continuous enema. Though she deemed it to be a quite pleasant experience, the need for a toilet was the immediate result.

When she met with Jonathan again, he grinned sheepishly. "What's up?" she asked.

"Well... I've had an idea, but I'm not sure whether you like it..." he offered.

"Come on, don't be shy. Put me out of my suspense!" she begged.

"Ok. Actually, I wanted to put you IN suspense, so to speak: I thought we could extend the free-use policy a bit: They'll certainly have some ropes, so we find a bench for you to kneel on and I tie you down. I put a deck chair next to it and watch, how they are using you. With the position I have in mind, and with your looks, this could become quite the gang bang," he explained.

"You have the ropes?" she asked.

"Not yet..." he started.

"Then what are you waiting for?" she mock-commanded.

He went and came back after a few minutes. He had a little box of items with him.

They found a stone bench in the middle of the lawn - completely exposed to quite a large area. He put a seat pad he had brought on it and asked her to kneel. Then he made her bend forward, raising her butt high in the air. Under the bench, he bound her hands together. Then he tied a loop of rope over the back of her calves and under the bench, pinning her immovable in position. He finished the provocative offer by applying a ball gag to Sasha's mouth.

When she looked at him questioningly, he said, "Don't worry, I'll protect you. I'm here all the time". Then he put a blindfold over her eyes.

Sasha nearly panicked, but she thought of what he had said and took a deep breath. She calmed down. She knew people would be coming soon. They would use her in any way they wanted. They'd have their fun with her. They'd fill her up with their cum. But Jonathan would protect her. She felt her pussy get dripping wet.

Jonathan had put a bottle of lube invitingly next to her back on the bench. He was watching from his deck chair.

People had already noticed, and some had watched him preparing her with open interest. When he sat down, a girl slowly advanced towards Sasha. She walked around her and observed the helpless beauty. Then she walked to her backside and touched her pussy. Sasha moaned when the girl pushed her pointing finger in. She took it out again and licked it clean. Then she took the lube and put some of it on her thumb. Pushing her pointing finger back into Sasha's pussy, she also broke the resistance of her anus with the thumb. Soon both fingers were moving in and out of both her holes. The wetness in Sasha's pussy increased. The girl used the other hand, to play with her clit.

Meanwhile, two men had walked over, watching the show while rubbing their erect dicks. They seemed very excited. The girl finished Sasha off, making her cum on her hand, and licked it appreciatively clean. Then she took a step to the side and made an offering gesture to one of the men.

He stood behind Sasha's back and the girl helped him lube his dick. Then she moved to Sasha's side and pulled her butt cheeks apart. The man couldn't resist the invitation and pushed his fully erect member in one swift movement balls deep up into Sasha's ass. Sasha bit the ball gag, but her pussy betrayed her, oozing even more. He started fucking her like an animal. In feverish speed, he pushed in and out and within minutes came inside her tunnel. She felt his cum-enema inside her ass.

"At least this will lube it a bit", she thought.

The man stepped aside, making way for the next one. The girl still held her cheeks apart, obviously enjoying the view. The first man stepped behind the girl, took his arm around her, and started massaging the girl's clit. Obviously, he hadn't had enough - he started fucking the girl from behind.

After a while, Sasha lost track of how many people visited her and how often she had come. She was merely a cum-receptacle - and she enjoyed it. Some had used her pussy, but most of them couldn't resist the gaped ass, she presented after the first few 'intruders'. Her ass and her pussy were dripping with cum and her honey.

Jonathan was sitting on his chair, watching the show, playing around with his cock. He was dripping wet.

When the interest of the others slowly subsided, he got up and took his own turn on Sasha's widened and tortured ass. He fucked her slow and deep. Grabbing her hips and using them as handles to pull himself even deeper into her, he used her until he gushed his cum into the punished tunnel.

"Damn, she'll be shitting cum for the next two days," he thought. "That's so gorgeous".

He removed her blindfold and the ball gag, then the ropes, and helped her up. When she stood, cum was oozing from her ass, she couldn't even hold it.

Exhausted, but utterly happy, she sat down with him, relishing his embrace, and kissed him deeply. "I love you so much," she said.

"I love you, too!" he replied.