Amazing Nude Modelling Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Follow on from my story amazing modelling experience.
1.4k words
4.56
5.3k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have read the first story you will be aware that I modelled nude for an amateur photographer Graham assisted by his wife Lisa. I ended up spending a great deal of the session sporting an erection and finished with an amazing orgasm which Graham enjoyed photographing.

This is the follow on which I hope you find enjoyable.

It had been a few weeks since the photo session and I was still enjoying reliving in my mind when I had a shower!! Out of the blue I received a text from Graham asking if I was free to take his call, I immediately replied yes as it might mean an invitation for another session. I answered my phone after two rings, my heart was pounding with excitement.

Summary of the call was that Graham would like to do a second session if I was available the following Wednesday evening. There was a twist to this, the session would be with a female model. This was Lisa's 25 year old niece. I thought it sounded too good to be true but of course I agreed.

I counted down the days until Wednesday, that morning I made an extra effort when shaving my pubic area, my flaccid penis is not big so I need all the help I can get to make it look longer. I wasn't concerned about what Graham and Lisa would think they had already seen me flaccid but more importantly they had seen me erect and that was what they were really interested in.

I had no idea how the session would play out but given what happened in the previous session I assumed I would be expected to be erect and how that worked with the lady model I did not know.

With great excitement I arrived at their house, Lisa answered the door this time and took me through to their studio at the back of the house. Graham was there setting up his cameras etc, standing beside Graham was I assume Lisa's nice. She was about 5 foot 2 inches, jet black hair, sallow skin, ruby lips and incredibly dark brown eyes. I would guess a size 8 and small breast but hard to tell as she was wearing a loose jumper. Her name was Gabi.

Lisa introduced us and we chatted small talk for a few minutes. Graham then got serious, outline of the session was for a number of poses with us in sensual positions mainly in black and white. They would all be nudes. I could see Gabi's cheeks flush with embarrassment but I assume that Lisa had already spoken with her about this otherwise she wouldn't be here, maybe it was that it was now real she was having second thoughts.

Graham didn't give Gabi too much time to think about it as he instructed us to get ready. This time there were two curtained off areas one for each of us. I went behind mine and to me get ready meat get nude which I happily did. There was a bottle of oil like the last time and I liberally applied it especially on my penis I could feel it grow and this time I made no effort to prevent it.

I walked back into the studio and noticed that Gabi was already there speaking with Lisa, Gabi was wearing a short silk rob so suddenly I'm only nude person in the room. Given my exhibitionist side and loving CFNM and was immediately becoming even more aroused. When Gabi turned around and saw me I could see her eyes going straight to down to look at me "He's erect" Lisa looked at me and said nonchalantly no he's not that's only a semi for him. This made me so happy.

Graham asked Gabi and I to start doing some test poses, she kept her rob on. Poses were mainly us standing together, me holding her at the waste, Gabi standing in front of me while I held her etc. Once Graham was happy with the lighting he said OK let's start Gabi can you remove your rob. Wow, she had a fantastic body, all over tan, 32A with dark erect nipples and perfectly shaved I could just see the outline of her lips.

We started posing:

Me standing behind Gabi with arm covering her breasts and hand hiding her pussy

Gabi standing behind me while she covered my semi erect penis with her hand

Standing beside each other with Gabi holdng my penis in her hand

Gabi on her knees with her head resting against my hip

And so on, we did this for about 30 mins

I was going through my usual flaccid to semi erect which of course meant that I was incredibly aroused and dying to touch myself. Also the tip of my penis was getting noticeably wet.

Graham suggested we take a break, Gabi didn't bother putting on her robe which was nice as it meant I could have a really good look at her, she had an amazing figure. Her bum was perfect.

I noticed Graham and Lisa having an intense conversation in the corner then Lisa called to Gabi to have a word. After about 2 mins I noticed Gabi nodding and a smile on Lisa's face.

Graham came over to me and asked if I was OK doing some erotic style photos, similar to last time so erect but this time with Gabi. I was absolutely delighted but did my best to play it cool. I asked what he had in mind, it would be some erotic poses some with simulated sex positions. I of course agreed. Graham then asked me to get myself ready which was code for get erect, my favourite state.

Once I was erect Graham started posing Gabi and I:

Gabi on her knees with my penis in her hand

Gabi on her knees with the tip of her tongue almost touching the head of my penis

Me lying on my back with Gabi doing reverse cowgirl holding my erection in her hand

and so on

Once again we did this for about 30 mins, I had to excuse myself a couple of times to get erect again, luckily Lisa was happy to give me a hand which Gabi appeared to enjoy watching.

Graham then said let's do one more pose, Gabi can you get on your knees and take up doggy position. I was then asked to kneel behind Gabi as if I was going to enter her but not go in. Graham had placed his camera on the floor point up at Gabi's pussy so he could get the shot he wanted. His camera was plugged into a laptop so he could watch from the screen.

He took a few photos then asked could I put my penis a bit closer to the opening of Gabi's vagina. Lisa then took me in her hand and positioned me checking with Graham that the position was OK. I could feel Gabi's wetness on the tip of my penis. The temptation to slide into her was overwhelming but I had to resist.

Graham then asked Lisa to put about half of my head into Gabi so she took me in her hand again and seem to spend a lot of time positioning my head, it was amazing now I could really feel her wetness.

Graham took a few more photos and then I noticed a signal from Graham to Lisa I wasn't sure what it meant until I felt Lisa's finger touch deep in my bum which made me react by pushing forward. I slid deep into Gabi, I was expecting her to protest but instead I heard the deep sigh of enjoyment.

Graham ask me to pull out slightly so he could get a photo of my shaft covered in Gabi's wetness. I pulled out and back in a few times but to be honest I just wanted to cum inside her.

Graham looked at me and said are you ready to cum, I said yes and he asked me to cum over Gabi's bum so when I new I could hold on no longer I pulled out and let 5 gorgeous jets of cum spread over Gabi's back and then watched as some of it dribbled between the cheeks of her bum.

We cleaned up and as I was leaving Gabi gave me a hug and kiss. She said she wasn't sure what it would be like but she really enjoyed herself.

Graham said he'd be in contact for another session, he had some interesting scenarios in mind.