All Comments on 'Amazonian Womb Worms Ch. 10'

by bl_overman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That chapter was freaky but damn was it good. I have never pre-ordered a book so fast in my life! Also, you have 2 more books?!? The Yoni Flower and Lizzy's Flower Glizzy both sound amazing, and the covers have me all sorts of turned on! Pre-ordered them both!

Best of luck to you BL! Can't wait to read the new stuff!

tedvisjetedvisjeover 2 years ago

I love this story! Cant wait for the next chapter.

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years agoAuthor

RE: Anonymous from 1/16/21: Thanks! Freaky was what I was going for. And wow, thank you for per-ordering all 3 books! It took a bit of convincing, but my publisher is allowing me to post a few of the chapters on here as a treat to you all (Don't worry, they are all super steamy, erotically weird chapters). I should have the first 4 or 5 chapters of The Yoni Flower up by 1/28 at the latest! And then Lizzy's Flower Glizzy (which might be the hottest thing I've ever written) should be posted on here in a few weeks.

@tedvisje, thanks so much!

Zody89Zody89over 2 years ago

I have preordered you book on Amazon, take a look at my book on Amazon 'A Rebirth of Homo Floresiensis: Book 1: The Conception' if you like we could do a crossover \ collaboration book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey BL! I've been reading this series since the beginning and I just wanted to say that I finished the ebook as soon as i got home and hot damn! Lena sure took A LOT of dick in a short amount of time! Thank god womb worm slime prevents STDs, am I right?! I need me some of that slime so I don't have to use condoms anymore lol. And then that girl on girl scene in chapter 12? Oh my... That was the hottest most fucked up thing I've ever read. Definitely not my proudest wank. I wish this worm was real because watching a scene like that would make for an amazing porn. Hell, maybe you can get it animated ha!

The ending was pretty solid too. I love how you resolved things and left the door open for more. Can't wait to see what Lena gets into yet.

Also I'm loving The Yoni Flower so far! Since they're in the same Universe, I'm hoping for some sexy sap & slime crossover to happen between Lena and Allie!

Keep the stories coming! Much Love,

Hogan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

is there any other way for me to finish the next chapter i tried all the ways still not working

bl_overmanbl_overmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Reply to: "is there any other way for me to finish the next chapter i tried all the ways still not working"

Hey Anon! The full story is available on Amazon. If you tried getting it on there and couldn't, I'm not sure how to resolve it other than mailing you a physical copy of the paperback (if you live in US or Canada). Feel free to email me using the contact option on my bio (include you email so I can reply)! I'm sure we can figure something out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

thanks for the preview, still even the idea is good and something like "outbreak" it is just too dump. I lost interest in toi much stupidity of the maincharaker 'Lena" ti continue reading any more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbl_overman@bl_overman
Full time author. Scientist. Lover of books. An indie publisher picked up Amazonian Womb Worms! The MasqueRave Paperback is out now! (Read the first 9 Chapters here: https://www.scirotic.com/masquerave-preview) Check out my other published novels: The re-titled novella: "The...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES