Amber 08

Story Info
Waking up at my girlfriend's after a long day together.
3k words
4.65
3.2k
3
0

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
41 Followers

The smell of coffee roused my brain from a deep sleep. My mind still felt foggy, the combined effect of one too many drinks the night before and some lingering exhaustion from the previous day. Lying on my back, I felt my body awaken and opening my eyes, I had that momentary startle of unfamiliar surroundings. I quickly remembered that I was in Amber's bedroom.

The realization that I was waking up in her bed brought back a flood of memories from the day before. We had planned a day outdoors together, visiting her family's ranch. We rode around on a side-by-side exploring the landscape, trapsed through some woods and found a hiking path, which we followed until we came upon a little lake tucked away from the outside world. There, we had a picnic and had amazing sex. Amber and I both had had a fantasy of being naked and having sex outdoors and yesterday was the realization of that fantasy, yet I had a feeling it wouldn't be our last.

After arriving back at Amber's house, she invited me in to stay the night. We sat at her kitchen table, had some drinks, and then showered and got into bed. With the alcohol freeing our inhibitions, Amber asked for me to do something she had always wanted but had been too embarrassed to ask for. It was incredible and now here I found myself waking up in her bed.

As the final flashbacks played in my mind, I felt my body fully awaken and I became aware of a somewhat awkward-feeling case of morning wood. Looking to my right, I saw a mug of coffee sitting on my nightstand. Then looking the other way, I saw Amber, sitting up against her pillow, drinking her own coffee. She smiled as my gaze settled on her. Now wearing a loose-fitting sweatshirt she said, "Hey, sorry, I wanted to make you some coffee but I was freezing. Oh, and I've got good news and bad news. The good news is your clothes are clean. The bad news: I never put them in the dryer last night so you're going to be stuck here a while longer."

With a feigned look of annoyance I said, "Ugh, well, if I'm going to be here any longer, I'm going to need to take a leak. I'll be right back."

Before I could even slip out from beneath the covers, Amber said, "You uh... gonna be able to do it like that?"

Not realizing that she had noticed my erection, I was suddenly embarrassed. "Sorry, it just happens sometimes."

With a laugh Amber quickly responded, "Well, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm glad I can give you a boner even in your sleep."

Noticing a momentary look of confusion on my face she continued with a bit of shyness initially, "Well, I woke up before you and you were still out cold. So I got curious and peeked beneath the sheet. You dick was just flopped to the side so I decided to tease you a little. I tickled it with the tips of my fingers. You smiled but didn't wake up. So I kept slowly teasing you and I got to feel you get hard in my hand; it was so fucking hot."

Now noticing a look of impressed admiration on my face Amber said, "Once you were hard I figured you'd be waking up soon so I got out of bed, threw on this sweatshirt, turned up the temperature on the AC a little and made us some coffee. You ended up waking just as I was getting back in bed."

With a sigh I replied, "And this why I love you." I first took a sip of my coffee, the aroma and flavor were absolute perfection. Settling back onto the bed, I then leaned over and gave Amber a kiss.

She pulled back and playfully said, "I love you too but why don't you go take that piss you were talking about and while you're in there, there's some mouthwash on the vanity."

Sliding out of bed, I unconsciously attempted to hide myself as I shuffled to the bathroom door. Leaving the door open for some light, I made my way over to the toilet and awkwardly leaned forward in order to relieve myself in my current condition. As I forced the final stream out, I flushed and then shifted to the sink. I washed my mouth with some mouthwash and repeated it for good measure. Then rinsing and splashing some water on my face, I walked back and stood in the bathroom door, admiring the view of Amber sitting up, her breasts concealed by her sweatshirt but her beautiful, curvy body could be imagined in the outlines created by the draping of the sheet.

Seeing me leaning on the bathroom doorframe, my fully erect penis in front of me, Amber let out a groan of approval. Setting her mug on her nightstand, she reached down and pulled the sweatshirt off over her head before tossing it on the floor beside her. Looking back towards me, she cupped her large breasts in both hands and seductively pushed them up while nibbling on her lower lip.

After taking a moment to appreciate the beautiful sight of Amber's body, I made my way back to the edge of the bed. Standing at the nightstand, I picked up the mug in my hands and took a few sips of the coffee. I purposely stood so Amber could see my aroused, naked body. As I took another sip, Amber pulled the sheet back, inviting me to join her back in bed.

As I slid between the sheets and pulled them back over us, I took Amber in my arms and held her tight. As we laid there, our warm skin pressed together, we both sighed. After another moment Amber spoke up and said, "I don't think I need to tell you but last night was amazing."

I gave her a kiss on her neck and said, "Yeah, I just want you to know how special it is to me that you and I can share things like that. I truly mean it."

Amber kissed me back and whispered, "Me too." Then reaching down and quickly teasing her fingertips across my still-erect penis she asked, "Is there anything else we haven't done that you want to try?"

I groaned at her touch and replied, "Yeah, but you'll have to work to get it out of me."

With a chuckle Amber said, "We'll get there."

I pulled her close so that we were spooning with me behind her. With my arms wrapped around her, I held her tight and we lied there just enjoying the feeling of being in bed together in the morning. It just felt perfect; I could've stayed like that all morning. Unfortunately, feeling Amber's naked body against mine didn't allow for my erection to go away. I shifted my body to get into a more comfortable position and my penis rubbed against Amber's back. Feeling me brush against her, she let out a little groan and reached behind her and briefly teased it again, eliciting a similar sound from me.

I snuggled back up against her and soon felt her reach up and begin rubbing her breasts. As I held her, she inhaled deeply and then sighed as she caressed her chest. She then breathlessly said, "It feels so good to have you holding me like this. Would it be weird if I asked you to hold me while I get myself off?"

I felt my pulse quicken and my penis quivered at hearing her suggestion. I whisper back in her ear, "Not at all."

Amber let out a long exhale as her hand reached between her legs, followed by a long, low moan as her fingers found their spot and she began to masturbate. Her breathing was deep and regular as she began slowly pleasuring herself. After a few minutes, her hips slowly began rocking as she became more aroused. As her hips rocked, her ass rubbed against my now-throbbing erection and I let out a low moan.

Understanding what she was doing, she nodded her head to encourage me to enjoy it with her. Her breathing became quicker along with the pace of her masturbation. As she rubbed herself faster, her hips kept pace. I soon began rocking my own hips in rhythm with hers. With every movement, her soft, round ass stroked the underside of my penis and sent shivers through my body.

As I held her tight and rubbed myself against her, Amber moaned, "Ohhh yes, keep doing that." She was now rubbing herself quickly and I could hear that muffled squishing sound that told me she was indeed fully aroused. Soon, her breathing came in short gasps and her body tensed. As she rubbed herself slower and more deliberately, she momentarily held her breath as her body started to quiver. Then, with a loud exhale, her body began convulsing as she brought herself to orgasm. She moaned, "Oh fuck yes..." as I continued to hold her tight while her body shook with each wave of pleasure.

When her orgasm finally subsided, I reached down and grasped my throbbing penis in my hand and began stroking myself. Amber rolled onto her back and looking at me lustfully said, "I want you to cum on me."

Rubbing against Amber and watching her cum had already brought me to the edge. I quickly got on my knees and kneeling over her, I proceeded to finish myself off. I felt the muscles in my body tense as with one final stroke of my shaft, I moaned out, "Oh Amber..." as I felt it spasm in my hand as I began ejaculating. Little drops of warm, white fluid fell onto Amber's belly. She moaned in pleasure as she watched me twitch rhythmically with my own orgasm.

With the final spasm, I collapsed onto the bed next to her to catch my breath. Amber kissed me and then looking down at the relatively small sample on her belly said, "I guess I've emptied you out this weekend."

With a chuckle I said, "Yeah, sorry, I can't keep up with you."

Rolling over and kissing me she said, "Oh, you're keeping up just fine."

We kissed a little longer and then I said, "I think I heard your dryer go off. How about you go get me my clothes and then I'll make us breakfast while you go get cleaned up."

With a legitimately surprised look on her face, Amber quickly agreed. I gave her another kiss, and watched as she walked out of the room. She returned and playfully tossed my clothes at me. I caught them and watched as Amber made her way into the bathroom but not before stopping in the doorway to teasingly show me her ass.

When the bathroom door closed, I slid to the edge of the bed and proceeded to get dressed. Standing by the side of the bed, I finished off my mug of now-lukewarm coffee and carried it to the kitchen. There, I opened the refrigerator and bent down to take stock of what I had to work with. I pulled out a carton of eggs and found a package of sausages in a drawer.

I was halfway through preparing our breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausage when I felt Amber come up behind me and give me a hug. She squeezed my waist and said, "That smells great. Thank you."

I turned and kissed her and said, "Go ahead and sit and relax. I'm almost done."

Amber took her seat at the table and watched as I, with a spatula in one hand and tong in the other, finished cooking our scrambled eggs and browning the sausages. Miraculously, as both finished at almost the same time, I heard the toaster oven ding. Finally turning off both burners, I grabbed two plates out of the upper cupboard and arranged some eggs, sausages and toast on each one.

With one plate in each hand, I turned and saw Amber staring at me with an utter look of surprise on her face. "Holy shit, you legit know how to cook?" she said as I approached.

Placing one plate in front of her and one at what had become my place I said, "Oh this was nothing, I'll have you over for a real meal. Then I'll surprise you."

As I returned to the kitchen to get us some forks I heard Amber say, "You already have."

Handing a fork to Amber, I sat down and used the salt and pepper on the table before passing them to her. After she replaced the salt shaker, she took her first bite and had a look of complete satisfaction on her face. Not having had much since lunch the day before, we ate in relative silence. As we both finished our plates, Amber looked at me and with honest appreciation said, "Thank you. That was perfect. I had no idea you knew how to cook."

Getting up from the table I kissed her and said, "You're welcome, babe... anything for you." I picked up her plate and started to carry them to the sink. She tried to stop me but I cut her off saying, "You wanted to sit and watch and I said I'd surprise you. Just relax. I've got this; it's not much."

I quickly washed our plates and forks in the sink and set them on a towel to dry. Checking that the pans had cooled, I then set to washing them. Over the sound of the running water, I didn't notice Amber get up from the table. As I began to scrub the second pan, I suddenly felt her come up and embrace me from behind. She hugged me tight, resting her head on my shoulder. I stopped scrubbing and turned my head to the side and we kissed.

She again thanked me and as I resumed washing the pan she said, "I could get used to this." But as she said it, she reached a hand down the front of my shorts and wrapped her hand around my flaccid penis.

I shuddered and quietly sighed, "Me too," as her warm hand gently caressed my penis as I finished washing the last pan. Despite all our excitement earlier in the morning, I could still feel myself becoming aroused. As I rinsed the pan, I felt the throbbing that indicated that I was now becoming fully erect as Amber continued to just gently massage my shaft in her hand. As I turned off the water and set the last pan aside I felt as Amber began stroking her hand slowly up and down my shaft. With a long exhale, I let my body relax and braced myself against the counter as Amber reached around and began stroking me off inside in my underwear. She varied her grip on me as she gently tugged on my erection, gripping me more tightly with some strokes before relaxing her grip for the next.

As she continued to jerk me off, I slowly rocked my hips. Remembering that I might have a hard time getting off while standing, she pushed her body up against me and with her head next to mine, in a seductive, breathless voice said, "I want to feel you cum again... cum for me..."

She then gave my ear a little lick and moaned, "Ugh, I love stroking your cock." I felt the building tension release as my penis spasmed in her hand. She slowed her pace but continued to stroke me as each wave caused my erection to quiver in her hand. I shivered as my second orgasm of the morning subsided. Given the past twenty-four hours, I didn't have much to give but it still felt absolutely incredible.

When Amber slid her hand from my pants, I spun around and pulled her close and we kissed passionately. I told her again how much I loved her. I then whispered in her ear, "I could definitely get used to this."

She smiled and we kissed some more. I told her again how much I enjoyed our weekend together. Amber echoed my feelings and again thanked me. Holding her in front of me, I told her regrettably that I probably needed to get going soon. With an honest look of sadness she said she would miss me. I reminded her that I would see her tomorrow at work. She then said, "No, this. I'm going to miss this version of us. I'm going to miss us together, here, alone."

Giving her a hug I said, "Me too. Tell you what, let's talk about it later this week."

Now with a look of hope Amber said, "Yeah, that'd be great." Then giving me an another kiss said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Grabbing my things and with my hand on the door I turned to her and said, "I love you, Amber"

Meeting me at the door for one more kiss, she said "I love you too."

I walked to my car and with a wave, pulled out of her driveway and made the short drive back to my apartment. For the entire drive, I could only think of Amber. But now, I wasn't thinking of all the erotic things we had done. Instead I thought about how much I simply enjoyed being with her. Sure, her insatiable libido was something right out of my dreams but somehow, that just seemed to make the other times with her even better. I wanted to be with Amber and I was pretty sure she felt the same way.

As I pulled into a parking spot in front of my apartment unit, my neighbor was coming out as I was unloading my things from the car. Noticing me unloading the items he must have seen me load yesterday he teasingly asked me, "Good time yesterday, huh?" as he unlocked his car.

With the most satisfied smile I've ever had I simply answered back, "The best."

jkpolk
jkpolk
41 Followers