Amber 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did trust her, so I raised up my hips by kneeling with my head still on the pillow. Yes, it did feel weird... it felt wrong even to be lying there with my ass up in the air. But I gave in. Amber moved around behind me and grasped my hips in her hands. In my new position, she now had access to all of my ass and as she massaged me again, she paid special attention to the sensitive underside, where my butt meets my thighs. She grasped one cheek in each hand and I sighed again as she teased her thumbs near my crack.

All this time, I'd had a throbbing erection. Everything about the setting, from the candlelight and the music to my naked masseuse got me turned on. And Ambers touch drove me wild, the way she caressed my body while still providing me relief from my pain was so erotic. So as I knelt, bent over with Amber massaging my ass, I groaned as I felt my erection throb. I wanted it so badly, I moaned, "Ugh Amber... my cock is so fucking hard."

With a little groan of her own she said, "Oh yeah?..." Then reaching under me she cupped my scrotum in her hand and began gently rolling it in her hands. I let out a loud exhale and my penis spasmed. Amber saw this and with a little moan, reached forward and finally took my aching erection in her hand. I moaned loudly as her hand wrapped around me and the oil sent a warm sensation all through my shaft. I exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes..." as she slowly began to stroke me, pulling down given the position I was in.

As she stroked me with the warming oil I groaned, "Oh Amber... I'm not going to last long."

I was surprised when she simply replied, "I know."

But just then, with her hand still wrapped around my penis, She placed her other hand on my ass cheek and pulled it aside. Before I had a chance to register what was happening, I felt her breath on me and then the most incredible, indescribable feeling as her tongue flicked across my anus.

I exclaimed, "OH FUCK YES!" as I felt her tongue licking around and across my ass. My body immediately tensed up and groaned loudly, "Oh god... yes..." I felt every muscle in my body tense and I held my breath as my body went numb. Then in an incredible moment of release, I moaned loudly as I began to ejaculate and my ass spasmed rhythmically. Amber kept licking me throughout my orgasm which seemed to go on forever. As I felt the final wave of unbelievable pleasure pass over me, I gasped out, "Holy... fucking... shit..." before collapsing down onto the bed, gasping to catch my breath.

I laid there for a second and didn't feel Amber next to me so I turned around. There I saw her at the foot of the bed, sitting up with her legs spread wide, rubbing herself quickly and breathing hard. Seeing me turn around she smiled and gasped out, "Ugh... just watch me..."

Taking deep breaths, she gazed back at me through narrowed eyes as she furiously rubbed her clitoris in fast, little circles. Then as her breaths got shallower, she tilted her head back and moaned, "Oh fuck yes... here it comes..." She held her breath as her body began shaking. Then exhaling loudly, her body spasmed as she was overcome by an orgasm of her own. She moaned and grunted as each wave coursed through her body. As the spasms died down, she slumped forward and just gasped, "Fuck yes..."

When she had recovered she looked up with a smile. I was still at a loss for words; but she spoke up and said, "Sorry, I was planning on tonight just being for you but doing that to you got me so turned on I had to get myself off."

I just shook my head and said, "No, please, seeing that was the perfect ending." Then looking around the room I said, "Seriously though, thank you for all this. I feel absolutely incredible now....and that's before what you did back there. Amber... thank you. That was unreal."

With a smile she said, "You've done it to me so many times before, I just couldn't find the right time to do it for you too." Then with an astounded look she says, "Umm, and I totally get what you mean now. Doing that to you was... well, you saw what I had to do afterwards."

I smiled with the realization that probably wasn't the last time I'd get to experience that. Amber looked at my oily skin glistening in the candlelight and said, "We probably should get washed up again. Oh and I'll add the comforter to the laundry tomorrow." We both laughed seeing the little puddles each of us had left behind.

As we walked together into the bathroom, Amber stopped and said, "Hey, let me brush my teeth real quick because you're going to kiss me in that shower."

I got into the steamy shower, standing under the hot water. My pains were all gone and I had just experienced the absolute height of sexual pleasure. I thought nothing could make my day any better. Then Amber walked into the shower, wrapped her arms around me and said, "We've still got two more days before we need to go back to work." I smiled and we kissed, already looking forward to the coming days.

12