Amber Likes to Show Off

Story Info
He was just supposed to look.
17k words
4.63
111.3k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber Willis had just turned 18, and was attending a family party hosted by her aunt and uncle. They had the biggest house of the family and had a pool as well. It was perfect for having the kids over to occupy themselves while the adults got drunk. At least, that was how Amber saw it. The party was an annual one, and this year was special because she could be considered an adult. Sure, she couldn't drink yet, but her mother had allowed her to buy a bikini for the first time ever, and that had to match the definition of an adult somewhere. She was very excited to wear it in the pool.

When the time came to get changed and emerge from the house, she wasn't so excited. There were at least 15 people hanging out, either in the pool or around it, and they would surely all stare at her when she emerged. Showing so much skin was something new and she was nervous they would laugh. Well. Maybe not laugh. She'd filled out a lot in the year since the last party. The bikini fit her very well, her newly C cup titties fully covered by the top. She didn't have much of a bubble butt, but what was there seemed full enough.

Bracing herself and taking a deep breath, the lovely redhead walked out of the back door and walked as confidently as she could to the pool's edge. She glanced around, and could see they were all watching her. She jumped into the deep end, washing away their judging eyes. She stayed under for a few seconds before letting her head emerge. They had all gone back to their previous activities, with one exception. Her Uncle Jack was still watching her, from his chair in the shadows against the back wall.

The directness of his gaze caused a shiver to run through her. The cool water had caused her nipples to contract, but the way he looked at her caused them to stiffen even more, and a pleasant glow to form in her nethers. How could just a stare cause her to feel like this?

As she floated around the pool's edge, she kept an eye on Uncle Jack, and he kept an eye on her. Why did he keep staring? Amber looked around, and no one else was even looking in her direction. If his eyes on her didn't make her feel so gooey inside, she would have thought it was creepy. Well, maybe it was a bit creepy.

After a while she got bored of the pool. She was thirsty and a bit cold, so she swam to the ladder to climb out. The ladder was directly in Uncle Jack's line of sight, and as she hoisted herself out of the water, he seemed to drink her in. The warm glow inside of her increased, spreading to her puss. Despite the good feelings her Uncle's stare gave her, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her torso. She saw him immediately lose interest and look away.

Surprised at her own disappointment by his loss of interest, Amber casually reached up to dry her hair a bit, letting the towel reveal her lower half. Uncle Jack's eyes were drawn back to her; goosebumps ran down her arms and legs. As she rubbed her hair, she peered at him around the towel. She gasped and looked quickly away. He had a tent in his shorts, and he didn't seem to be hiding it. Her own uncle had a hardon because of her? She sat down on a lounge chair, letting the towel fall away, feeling the warm sun soak into her skin and her uncle's stare burn from the shadows. Why did him staring at her give her this hollow, tingly feeling inside of her?

Amber knew that she had changed a lot in the past several months, but was still getting used to the fact that men would check her out. Most of them were fairly sly about it. To have her own uncle stare so brazenly at her, and almost proudly display his attraction, was a whole new level. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to hide, shy away, cover herself, but maybe she didn't need to. If she could affect him that way, wasn't she in control? Realizing she had the power to make a man's dick hard just by wearing a bikini opened up a whole new world to her, and it wasn't even that risque a bikini. Her mother wouldn't allow her to show more skin.

She checked out the people around the pool, but no one except her uncle was looking. Turning away from him, she slowly stood up, feeling her bottoms rub on her pussy. Slowly standing up from the lounge chair turned out to be more ridiculous in practice than it had sounded in her head. She felt foolish, but when she turned to glance at Uncle Jack, she saw him nod slightly, and shift in his chair. Her vagina muscles squeezed involuntarily, as if seeking something to grip.

Not having anything else to try, she dove into the pool again, swimming right over to the ladder. Slowly climbing up the ladder was easier to do. She felt her uncle's eyes roaming over her, water dripping from her arms, legs, butt, breasts. She flipped her hair around, spraying water everywhere and then walked around to do it all over again. This wasn't just turning her uncle on; she was also feeling it. She needed... something.

Amber had been caught in her own trap. She wasn't just affecting him, she also needed someone to touch her, to run his hands over her sensitive skin. Someone to scratch the itch she felt between her legs.

Spooked by her own excitement, she grabbed her towel and retreated into the house to get something to drink. Her aunt and uncle always kept a fridge full of soda in the garage for when they had company. It was always deserted because there weren't any chairs or anything, so Amber felt safe there. Her heart was thumping in her chest. The need for something, anything to touch her groin was still there. She pushed her palm against her mons and groaned as an echoing pulse of warmth radiated through her pussy. She rubbed it a few times, feeling her own slippery fluid spread in the cold, wet bikini. Warm waves spread through her body, and she became aware of her most sensitive parts. Nipples rubbing over cold swim suit material. Rough towel sliding over goosebumpy arms.

A scream from one of the younger kids in the house yanked her out of her stupor. Knowing she couldn't possibly finish masturbating in the garage, Amber stepped over to the fridge and opened it. The cool air washed around her overheated skin, making her shiver.

The fridge was full of all kinds of soda and beer, but the orange she wanted was all the way in the back of the top shelf. Digging her hand past the bottles and cans, the young woman heard a sound from behind her.

"Hey, do you need something from the fridge while I'm in here?" she called, without turning her head. The only reason anyone would come back here was the fridge.

"Shhh. Don't talk," came the whisper back.

"What - " she said, before freezing. Something had touched the towel covering her butt.

"Who's there?" she called, her voice quieter.

"Shhhhhhh," came the whisper again. It was a man, she knew that. Again, came the touch, and she felt the towel on her butt lift away, piling up on her back.

"So, you like to show yourself off, hmm?" came the whisper.

Amber gasped as she felt hands caress her ass, one of the sensitive areas that were craving to be touched. It felt so good, the warm, light touch sending goosebumps down her thighs. She wanted to stand up. She wanted to scream, get away, punch, kick, anything. Except she didn't. She didn't do those things, and really, didn't want to do them either. She wanted to feel the man's touch on her more. Wanted him to touch her other places. So she just stood there, bent over, head in the fridge door.

The man, her uncle maybe, kept on running his hands over her, getting bolder. Grabbing her ass cheek, slipping his hand under her between her thighs. Now he was holding on to her hips and she felt a hard lump against her ass. He groaned behind her as he started to grind. The cloth of his shorts scratched her lightly, sending tingles through her pelvis. Her cloth-covered mound was wet, lips swollen with need. She bent over more so he could rub against more of her pussy. She pushed back.

Their movement became a mutual massage. Each push of his groin against her increased the pressure she felt in her privates. It felt good, but she needed something more. Something to be inside of her.

Just as she was going to ask for more, she heard the man gasp behind her, and start to jerk against her. She stood there, confused, until he pulled away from her. He patted her behind and said, "Good girl." She heard him walk away, so she stood up and turned around. He was gone.

Amber had masturbated before. She was 18, she had tried her body out. But the intensity of what she was feeling now, what had been building in her since she noticed her uncle staring, was new. It was magical, a whole new playing field. She stuck her hands in her bikini, shoving two fingers into her steaming twat and blasted into an orgasm right there in the garage.

When she came back to the main house, she couldn't find her Uncle Jack anywhere. He had left in a hurry; some errand to run, the others said. She kept her disappointment inside, but secretly determined she wanted to show herself off to him again.

The chance came two weeks later when they had another family gathering, this time for her Grandmother's birthday. It was held at the same house, and Amber fully expected to see her Uncle Jack there. She had been fantasizing about showing herself to him again. The incident in the garage had been interesting but she was sure she got the most excitement from having him watch her.

Amber got in the car with her parents to drive to the 'party house', as they called it. She had her bikini on under a shirt and shorts, for easy changing. Just the anticipation of Uncle Jack's eyes on her again had butterflies in her stomach...and lower. She'd spent an hour trying different ways of wearing her hair, seeing what looked the best. She'd settled on a classic ponytail, as she loved the way her hair framed her face.

They arrived in the driveway, and as she was jumping out Amber's mother said, "Amber don't run off, I need you to help me bring these supplies in."

Amber groaned in frustration and turned to the back where the trunk was full of stuff to carry. She didn't want to get all sweaty carrying this junk in! Her mother came around to join her and rolled her eyes at Amber's petulance. She picked up a stack of paper plates and cups and thrust them in Amber's hands.

"Here, carry these and go see how the little kids are doing. You're 18 now, you can help with the grown up stuff more," her Mom said.

She groaned even louder, throwing her head back. Stupid mothers! She was ruining the entire day with this crap. Amber had plans and none of them involved watching some bratty 9 and 10 year olds. Her cousins were actually fairly good kids but could get rambunctious now and then.

The side door of the house led into the kitchen, where Amber was able to drop off the plates and cups at her aunt's direction. She then went to find the cousins, although the screeching at the rear of the house told her that they were in the pool.

She kept an eye out for her uncle as she wandered through the house. It wasn't until she emerged into the backyard that she saw him, in the same chair. Her heart thumped in recognition. She looked around the area, but apart from him and the kids, it was deserted.

What better way to supervise the cousins than to be in the pool with them? She grabbed a towel from the pile near the door and walked over to a lounge chair. She felt equal parts nervous and confident as she felt her uncle's eyes on her yet again. First things first, she had to take her outer clothes off. This was something she had planned.

She turned away from Uncle Jack and undid the button on her shorts. They were fairly tight, and so as she pulled them down she had to make sure to peel them, to keep her bikini on. The peel ended up being slower than one might normally do it. She imagined the view her uncle was getting behind her. Her shorts slowly revealing her ass, which showing more skin than usual due to the portion of her bottoms that were pulled into her ass crack. Intentionally.

Once her shorts were off, she took her time pulling her bottoms out from between her cheeks, adjusting them a few times as well.

The next step was her shirt. She turned around to face him and grabbed the t-shirt at the bottom and did the same peel, however it didn't peel as well as her shorts. Her shirt got caught on her breasts, pulling them up. She could feel the bikini top pulling up along with the shirt, threatening to drop her bare breasts. But she had practiced it, and at the last moment pulled her shirt out, letting her top and covered boobs drop down.

The removal of her clothes like that would never have been allowed if her mother was around. She carefully watched her uncle, as he shifted in his seat, adjusting something at his crotch. She smiled to herself and jumped into the water. The cool liquid did nothing to quench the heat in her belly.

And so the day went, with Amber showing off parts of herself to the only person watching, contriving to provide displays of flesh to him. She couldn't believe how it affected her, ramping up her desire until she was sure she could cum at one touch. Her pussy practically hummed in her swimsuit.

By the afternoon the party was in full swing. They'd had cake and sang the song, and Amber was feeling powerful and confident. Uncle Jack had kept close by her the entire time, always within view. Amber was having fun showing off, and knew that her uncle was enjoying it. His enjoyment enhanced her own.

When she went to grab a soda, walking to the garage, the incident from two weeks ago reared its head. Her face flushed as she remembered how he had rubbed himself on her. Would he do it again? Would she let him? She opened the fridge and bent over, listening for any little sound from behind her. A scuff of his foot warned her a second before she heard him.

"Shhhh. Don't talk," he said once again.

Amber's whole body twitched in response, but she stayed bent over.

"I liked your show by the pool," he whispered. She felt him touch her rear end, pinching her flesh between his fingers. "Do you do more than show off?" he asked.

Amber felt less certain about the answer to that question. Just as she was wondering what to say, she felt his fingers grip the waistband of her bottoms and begin to pull them down. He did it almost as slowly as she had taken her shorts off. Now her heart was pounding, her vision narrowing, her entire focus on what he would do next. As he pulled them over her ass she felt the crotch peel away from her wet vulva, the cool air tickling her.

She heard rustling from behind her, as if clothing was being removed. Her vaginal muscles twitched, and she felt something ooze down her leg. All she wanted at this point was an answer to the tingling warmth in her pussy. Something to touch her, push on her, anything.

She never got it. Just as she felt something brush her labia, a yell came from the house. Someone was calling her uncle.

"Fuck," he said quietly, and then he was pulling up his shorts and walking away. She was left to pull up her bottoms, covering her aching pussy. Left to rub herself to an orgasm there in the garage once again.

Uncle Jack was sent out for more ice, but took forever returning. The party was basically over by the time he did, and Amber could only stare at him in the doorway watching, as she left in her parent's car. As she stared out the car window she reflected on how horny showing herself had made her. She knew there was a party coming up in a month, and maybe she could up the ante. Find a way to bare herself to her uncle, as he so clearly wanted. She squeezed her legs together, enjoying the delicious zing of her clit moving around. She clearly wanted it too.

She never got the chance. Two weeks later he was dead in a car crash. Amber had been building up to the next encounter with him the entire time, making more plans. She fingered herself to many orgasms in her room just thinking about what she would do next time. After she heard about his death she cried for the loss of a family member and for what they might have done.

Left without an outlet for her incipient exhibitionism, Amber had to find other avenues. Over the next few years, she found men to show herself off to in casual ways. Tight shirts pulled taut over her nipples in a bar. Panties exposed under her skirt on the bus. Fairly innocuous, to be sure, but it always got her motor going. She would find herself in a quiet place soon after, her hand shoved in her panties, nipple gripped tight.

It ended up being how she met her husband, and soon after they married she stopped the activity. She had other concerns, and she didn't miss it, not much. Plus, her man had seen it all, so it was less exciting.

They soon had a child, then her husband had an accident at work, and it was just mother and son.

***

Amber cursed. The now-older buxom redhead stared at her bank balance, sitting at the kitchen table. She'd just paid off her last bill of the month. Something to be happy about, right? Only she'd forgotten that her son's birthday was the next day, and she didn't have a present for him, and no money to get one, either. She blamed her car, breaking down twice in two weeks and draining her dry, but that didn't help with Blake's present.

She pulled out her phone and did a search for cheap birthday gifts. A few search results down she came across something she could do. She might not have much money, but she had energy. She could gift him her efforts. Pulling out some recipe cards, Amber started to brainstorm ideas for some coupons for her son. What did he need done, that he didn't want to do?

Well, job one was always his room. She wrote out a coupon to allow him to request her to clean his room. Next was his car, it always needed washing. That was easy. Next... maybe a home cooked dinner? They were so busy lately that home cooked food seemed like a rare luxury, plus they couldn't really afford to eat out now. She was sure he'd like being able to demand a meal on his terms. The next coupon was for... well she wasn't sure. He could probably come up with something, so she left the actual chore blank.

Amber stared at the small stack of 'coupons', and despaired. They seemed trivial and lame. Something someone desperate would do. A moment's consideration pointed out that she was, in fact, desperate. Trying to make up for the lame gift, she added a final coupon that was fully blank. He could ask for whatever he wanted, as long as she could provide it.

Tying the small clump of cards together with a ribbon on them, she propped them up on the kitchen table for him to find the next day. Sure, it was a dumb gift, but maybe they could have a laugh about it.

The next day Amber entered the kitchen to find Blake eating cereal at the table and reading the stupid coupons. She took a moment to take in her son. He was almost as tall as his father now, brushing up to 6', and with the sandy hair mop on his head he reminded her of his father in a lot of ways.

"Happy birthday, Mr Eighteen-Year-Old," she said.

"Morning, Mom," he said. "Thanks for the coupons. They're perfect. I hate doing this stuff anyways and now I won't have to hear you complain about me not doing them." He said it with a smile but she could tell he was being polite.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get you anything better. I'm tapped out this month. It'll be all I can do to feed us for the next couple weeks. You don't have to pretend to like the silly things." She gestured at the gift.

"Don't worry about it." He paused and looked at the stack of cards. "And don't be surprised if I take you up on these."

Walking to the coffee maker, Amber said, "That's why I gave them to you. If you want me to work on one of them this weekend, you'll have to let me know soon."

He plucked one of the cards out right away. "This one for sure," he said, flipping it to her.