Amber Likes to Show Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let her legs go limp, freeing him to pull his increasingly limp penis out of her drooling vagina. He let her nipple go, and levered himself to her side. She lay there next to him, wet pussy, wet nipple, naked, in his bed. Neither of them said a word. When she felt recovered enough, she sat up and leaned over him, planting a scorching kiss on his lips.

"Thank you, baby," she murmured in his ear, and got up and left his room.

***

Amber didn't see her son the rest of the evening after they finished eating their cold dinner. She went to bed early and slept the sleep of the dead, exhausted from the day. The following shift at work was spent flipflopping between concentrating on work itself and daydreaming about being in Blake's bed the night before. She was a lost cause, and she knew it. She couldn't wait to get home and change into her new 'ready anytime' uniform. Because that's what it was, wasn't it? Her 'fuck me now' uniform.

She stopped at a pharmacy and picked up a Plan B pill as well as several boxes of condoms. She really didn't have the money for them, but to do anything else could be disastrous. She'd been stupid the day before, both of them had. Still, when she thought back to it, both times he had been on the verge of fucking her, her mind had blanked on everything except the pleasure he could give her with his cock. No thoughts of consequences or responsibility or anything. Just penis in vagina, thank you sir. She had no reason to suspect that this would change, nor would they stop their actions. It felt too good. The sinful Mom just had to hope that they would come to their senses the next time.

In fact, she tried to bring it up as soon as she got home. She dropped the pharmacy bag off in the kitchen and happened to see the final coupon on the table. The blank one, that at the time had seemed so innocent, but was now anything but. She picked the card up, flipping it over to see the words he had written.

'Make me another set of coupons.'

She felt that familiar ache in her middle, that feel of needing something inside of her. She smiled and got changed into her new uniform. Back in the kitchen, she stood at the island, writing out situations for her to expose herself to him in new and exciting ways. As she did, she heard bare feet on the floor, approaching her. Her pussy clenched in desire, as she felt her skirt lifted up over her ass. His hand drifted over briefly before she felt him push her forward.

She spread her legs, head down, eyes closed, waiting. Soon she felt it, his blunt head seeking for her opening. He took her there in the kitchen, fucking her urgently, grunting now. He had hold of her braid, pulling it, and she discovered a new fetish. Together they fucked to climax, his wonderful cock continually ramping up the tension in her pussy before it all came crashing down. She came on his cock several times, juices splashing everywhere, running down her legs. Finally, she felt him start to jerk behind her, his cock delivering his load into her again. It was added to the mess, but she didn't mind. He pulled out of her and she felt him caress her ass again before his footsteps padded out of the room.

Standing up on shaky legs, she finished her task, placing the stack of new coupons on the table for him. She'd need some wipes handy if that was going to happen more often, she thought, cleaning up their mess.

It appeared as if her lack of brain function when he was nearby was still intact. In an effort to at least put the idea in his head, she placed the boxes of condoms near the stack of coupons. It was a very clear message. She also placed the Plan B box on the table, to reinforce the message.

After their post-work fuck her libido settled down somewhat, and they had an almost normal night. They had eaten together, her wearing her uniform, him wearing his normal clothes. The boxes of condoms and the coupons had disappeared. While she puttered around the kitchen making dinner he had occasionally appeared nearby. She wasn't sure what to do when he ghosted up to her like that, and so ignored him. He'd let her know if he needed anything. Now and then he had put his hand under her shirt and played with her boobs before leaving again. She enjoyed reaching for things high up when he was around, flashing him her ass and boobs. She loved that he always watched.

Later on, she settled into the living room to watch TV. About half an hour into a show Blake walked in, naked, cock hard and bouncing, leading the way. She went to stand up, but he gestured for her to stay. Curious, she did, and watched as he walked right up to her on the couch. There he stood, an expectant look on his face.

Amber glanced at his cock, and then back up at his face, and then back to his cock. It was pulsing with his heartbeat. The glans glistened, precum seeping from his slit. She could smell his musk wafting towards her, and she felt saliva pool in her mouth. Ohhh... she smiled up at him and took the base of his penis in her small, by comparison, hand. It was warm, the thin skin velvety.

She could feel her nipples react to his presence as she leaned forward and planted a slow lick on the underside of his head, gathering up his juice on her tongue. The slick liquid coated her tongue briefly before she took another lick, and another dollop of his lube. His cock swelled in her hand.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured, before slotting his head between her lips. She swirled her tongue around his sensitive crown, licking all around him. He swelled again. The cock-sucking mother dipped her head further down his shaft, taking as much as she could without gagging. The rest of his cock she held in her hands, squeezing and rubbing, stroking, spreading his fluids and her saliva over his shaft.

She sucked hard and pulled her mouth off of him, soliciting a groan from him. She smiled and did it again. Soon she was bobbing up and down on him, jerking with her hands. She felt him swell again and this time it was for good, as his dick throbbed like a fleshy rail gun, firing payloads into her mouth. He filled her up and she had to swallow quickly, but he kept firing and she lost it. His cum spilled out of her lips, drooling down her chin. She loved his taste, savouring it on her tongue and on her palate.

The next few minutes were spent leisurely licking his cock, cleaning him up of every drop. She heard several moans as she did this, his hips twitching when she hit a sensitive spot. When she was done, he leaned over and kissed her forehead and walked away. She finished her show and went to bed. It was another day of uniforms and coupons tomorrow.

***

The next day the sun was shining through a crack in her curtains. The beam of sunlight highlighted the torso of her son, standing naked next to her bed. She stretched luxuriously and glanced at his hardon with a smile. It was covered in a condom.

Amber wasn't quite in the mood yet, having just woken up, but didn't let that stop him. She flipped her covers off, showing her nakedness. She'd showered the night before, hair in a cap, and so was fresh and ready to go. He took in the sight of her landing strip of red pubes, reaching down to lightly stroke her labia. With that, and the sight of the virile young cock in front of her, she was soon dripping on his fingers. She spread her legs and gestured for him to climb in, which he did with vigour.

Once again, her son was on top of her, rampant cock ready to stretch her open and fill her up. She realized that when he fucked her standing up she didn't get the full experience of having him on top of her. He leaned down and wrapped his lips lightly around her nipple, sucking hard enough to force her breath from her body. Her pussy clenched in response. She needed to feel him inside of her, have something in her to squeeze. Soon she felt his rubber encased cock tapping at her entrance, probing blindly. The sexy redhead smiled to feel her son's penis searching for the place it came from. She reached down between them and helped him find her opening.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck me, Blake," she moaned in his ear. He pushed himself into her, pulling out to increase lubrication before shoving back in. Before long he was fully embedded in her and going at it full steam.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!" she cried, each of his thrusts forcing a high-pitched gasp from her.

His pistoning pole felt... off. It must be the rubber, she thought, they'd lost sensation with the added barrier. Time for her to go back on birth control.

"Fuck me, son, fuck me. Fuck your mother, fuck her so good she cums all over your cock!!" She was really getting into it now. The knowledge of who was fucking her, on top of how well he was doing it, sent her over the edge. "Fuck, say something, Blake. Say anything! I want to hear you say something!"

"Mom!"

"Yes, baby, what is it? Say it!" she cried, her climax building with each of his thrusts.

"I'm fucking you, Mom! I'm fucking you. I can't believe it!" The look on his face was priceless, as he seemed to come alive. He attacked her mouth, kissing her fiercely. She kissed him back, trying to take in every sensation all at once.

Her breasts squished between them, nipples boring into his chest. Their combined sweat as their skin slid up and down. His lips on her, their tongues thrashing. His cock in her vagina, separated by a thin layer of latex. The feel of being full of dick, his shaft stroking her entrance over and over.

"Fuck, baby... you're going to make me cum," she said into his mouth. "So do it, fuck me hard, make me cum."

With a half dozen final thrusts, her son did exactly that, her orgasm a thousand tingling fireworks in her pussy. She felt herself squirt on his dick, her spend jetting forth from the convulsions of her vagina.

"Mom, you feel so good when you cum on my dick," her son said. "So good I can't help but cum too."

He did, burying his head in her neck and holding her tight as he sent his semen into the condom.

They lay there, post-coitus, cuddling. He hadn't left. She kissed him, seeking his love in his lips. After she found it, she said, "I like that type of wake up."

He smiled into her chest, nuzzling her breast. He nipped at her bud, causing it to firm up.

"None of that now, I have to get to work. If you need me after, you know where you can find me."

"What happens now, Mom?"

"Well, I have a lot of coupons to fulfill, and some new outfits to buy when I have the money. I also have a son I need to come to me whenever he feels the need. Because I'll be available."

She felt him stir down below, and thanked her lucky stars for the wonders of youth.