Amber Likes to Show Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get started on dinner soon, baby. Do you need anything before I get started?" She cursed the need she heard in her voice at her question. Like she lived only to serve him. That wasn't the case, they were simply each getting something from the other. Her the chance to show her body off, him the chance to feel her up. If anything, she had more power in this situation, and yet, it didn't feel like that was true.

He shook his head. "No, Mom, I'm fine. I'll just watch you make my birthday dinner. I'm interested in watching."

She smiled her best smile and grabbed an apron from the drawer. He sat down at the table and faced her, watching expectantly. Did she go to her room to change? Did she strip down right here? She hadn't been naked in front of him yet (yet? her mind screamed) so it felt like another big step.

"I'll just go put my 'uniform' on," she said, ignoring the slight frown that appeared on his face. Whatever, he didn't own her. She ducked down the hall to her bedroom and threw the apron on her bed to get undressed. Her willingness to wear just an apron for her son was overshadowed by her nervousness at taking her clothes off in front of him. As she lifted her shirt over her head she caught a glimpse of him standing in the doorway watching her. She squeaked and spun away from him; shirt now clutched against her chest.

Somehow being in her bedroom in this half naked state changed how she saw the situation. He was invading her private sanctum, her place to be herself, and yet, she did nothing as he approached her from behind. He took hold of the zipper on her skirt and lowered it, letting the fabric drop to her feet. Now she was effectively naked, barring the shirt covering her breasts. She heard him move and then the apron neck loop was dropping over her head. His hands at her back tied the strings loosely, and then he was plucking at the shirt, pulling it out of her hands.

Now he was caressing her ass once again. His warm presence at her bare back, his hands following her curves up her sides and to her front to cup her breasts. Her nipples tented the apron fabric and she could see the lumps of his hands as he fondled her. His strong fingers were tracing her areola, running over her rock-hard nipples. Now he was back to her ass again, no wait... that was something else. A caress from his middle. She let out an 'eep' and spun around to face him. That was definitely a step too far.

"I'm going to get dinner going now," she said, in a shaky voice. He nodded and she left her bedroom.

Back in the kitchen Amber let her bun out and let it flow free, grateful for the extra warmth on her back. She buzzed around, gathering ingredients and dishes to make some spaghetti and meat sauce, his favourite. Blake came back and spun a chair around to face her. He sat there, watching her with a lump in his shorts. He'd taken his shirt off for some reason, and his muscular torso was momentarily distracting. She spent some time getting the sauce going and when she next looked back at him, his shorts were gone. Now he was in just his underwear, the tent looking even bigger.

Amber had only one task right now, which was to cook him dinner, but there was time for other things while she did it. The apron didn't cover the sides of her breasts, and so any time she leaned to the side they were revealed to him. Her nipples were dragged back and forth on the rough fabric, keeping them hard and tender. When she turned to the stove she knew her bare backside was more than visible to him. He would surely be able to see her wet pussy as she leaned over to taste the sauce.

Each time she knew that he had seen a private part of her she would look over to enjoy his reaction. The occasional glances got more and more frequent when she noticed that he had taken his underwear off as well. For the first time the horny redhead was able to catch a glimpse of her son's penis. To say she was intimidated was an understatement. It was thick, with large veins running up the sides. His head was a royal purple, perched on top of his rod like a mushroom. He had his hand lazily wrapped around the base, stroking up and down it. The tip glistened in the lights.

It took her a minute to realize that she had stopped cooking, or moving. She was just staring at her naked son and his veiny, impressive-looking cock. He stared right back at her, almost challenging her to say something. But she didn't say anything. She had a job to do, so turned to the stove to stir the sauce. When she turned back, he was no longer at the table. She almost turned around before she realized that he was behind her.

The apron provided easy access to her entire body. It was only one step away from nudity, and so he had no trouble finding naked flesh to touch. She froze as she felt him caress her ass again, but as he did in the bedroom, he moved up to touch her sides and to cup her sensitive tits. His fingers found her aching nipples again and the light tugging made them even harder. He spent some time on her there, squeezing and pulling, rubbing and caressing. A few times during this she thought she felt something wet touch her ass. It was momentary and fleeting, but she knew what it had to be.

Then he was moving back down her body, running his hands along her sides down to her hips. He pulled her back lightly but insistently, forcing her to step back towards him, but he was stepping back too. Soon she was bent over, and he was groping her ass crack again, running his hand down her cheeks until he hit her moisture.

Amber felt like time slowed down. How had she gotten here? A simple birthday present turned into a series of tasks that ignited her love of exposing herself. Now here they were, naked. Her son was behind her, looking at her ass, her pussy, her sphincter. She closed her eyes and thought of her dildo back in the bedroom, how it would feel to fuck herself right now, to fill that aching void within her. It felt so real, in her mind, the head opening her up, stretching her vagina more than it had been stretched in a long while. She furrowed her brow. It was actually happening...but the dildo wasn't there.

There was something wide and slick burrowing into her. She looked between her legs and saw her son standing between them, his balls hanging low, his cock planted in her entrance. The feel of him pushing, placing pressure on her outside ramped up her internal tension.

"Aaaahhhhhhhfuuuuuuck," she moaned, feeling his cock split her wide. It was the biggest cock she'd ever even tried to take in. Thankfully, she'd been prepping for days now. She was very lubricated, ready to be fucked. His hands gripped her hips, and she felt herself pulled back towards him. His cock invaded her, each inch a delicious agony. She spread her legs wider to give him more room, which he took. Pulling out slightly, he pushed his giant dick further in her.

Her vision blanked out as the first of what was to be many orgasms built through her. She could feel every bump and vein of him as he thrust into her sex. Just when she couldn't take any more, she felt his balls bump into her vulva. He was fully embedded in her now, his cockhead kissing her cervix. This caused the first of her orgasms to explode. Her vagina clenched and gripped his dick, the feel of him so wonderfully solid in her.

"Fuck me. Oh my god, fuck me Blake, fuck me hard. Ohhhhhh!!" she screamed as he pulled out of her, only to push back in. Inevitable, inexorable, he pushed his cock back into her, her nerves screaming at being pleasured by his manhood.

"Fuck me. I know I'm not supposed to talk, but I need you to fuck me right now. Ahhhhh, AAAHHhh, AAAAHHHHH, AAAH-AAH-AAH-AAH-AAH!!" Her screams were a stream of consciousness now, dragged out of her by his fuckstick pounding her pussy over and over. He had hold of her hips in a death grip, holding her in place as he plunged his hips back and forth. The sound of their fucking was the slap, slap, slap of her ass on his pelvis and her screaming.

This could only go on so long. Amber's legs started to give out, and so he pulled his cock from her seeping slit and grabbed her by the waist, untying the apron and flipping it off her head. He carried her to the table and plopped her down to sit on it facing him. This was new. They'd never been face to face before, but she didn't care. She needed more of his cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him to her, using her arms to pull as well.

"Blake, please put it back in. I need it so bad, baby, please fuck mommy some more," she babbled.

He did that, lining his dick up with her weeping entrance and pushing it back in. The place deep inside of her was filled with rock hard cock.

"Please fuck me," she whimpered.

This was a whole new angle with all new sensations. Now his dick was hitting new spots inside of her. Each time he bottomed out she let out a little cry. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Her breasts bounced against his chest as he fucked her, her nipples scraping against his pecs. She could feel her second orgasm build as he pounded her puss. She held on for dear life as she started convulsing on his cock, juices squirting, making a mess on the table and floor.

Unable to hold on any more, she fell back on the cold table surface and let him have his way. She lifted her legs up high to give him more room and that's how they finished fucking. Her on her back, breasts quaking, toes curled, coming over and over on his dick. It was only his facial expression that gave him away as he started to come inside of her, as he didn't say anything. He just stopped pumping, his dick fully embedded to the root, sending jets of his semen inside of her.

It must have been a lot, because when he was done and he pulled out of her, she heard drips and drops of liquid hitting the floor. They were both exhausted, sweaty, and breathing hard. Amber lay on the now warm table and tried to recover her strength. Blake stood between her legs for a moment, looking at her breasts which were now flat on her chest. He leaned over to caress one briefly, and then walked to his room.

Amber's mind slowly retreated from the universe of pleasure she had gotten lost in. Practical matters started to surface. Matters like the sauce on the stove. The mess they'd made on the table and floor. The lack of birth control. She wasn't on birth control! Cold reality washed over her. Her son had just come inside of her, delivering millions of sperm into her fertile womb. She quickly calculated her cycle and found that they should be safe for another week, but in order to make sure, she'd pick up some Plan B in the morning. She sat up and grabbed her apron, mulling over how she had forgotten such a key part of sexual intercourse. Was it the same phenomenon that caused her to turn into a doormat when he approached her? She just completely shut down all thought of stopping him, including insisting on protection?

As these thoughts were swimming in her mind, as his sperm was swimming in her womb, she thought wryly, she finished dinner. Thankfully the sauce wasn't burnt, so she was able to finish it up into a half decent dish. She balanced keeping the apron on to let him see her, and changing back into her skimpy outfit. Then she realized she had fulfilled the coupon, and there was no way she was eating in just an apron.

As she walked past Blake's door, she called out, "Honey, dinner is done. I'm just getting changed to eat." Immediately his door whipped open, and he was standing there, still naked, his cock hard again and jutting from his middle. "I...," she started, and then stopped as he stepped forward. He reached around behind her and again stripped the apron off of her, leaving her just as naked as he was.

They stood there a minute, just staring at each others' naked body. As her gaze roamed over him, his cock seemed to swell and lurch, as if pleased by her examination. Her body was reacting similarly. Being so exposed in front of her son, even after all that they had done, was like an aphrodisiac. Her sore pussy ached in more than one way. She was still horny but was tired as well.

"Baby, dinner's getting cold. I'm tired, and to be honest a little sore from your... penis. Can we take a break?" she said, timidly. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she assert herself with her own son?

He seemed to consider her request but evidently decided against it, as he took her by the hand and pulled her into his room. He guided her to his bed and pushed her down. Her body responded as if she had no control. She went where he placed her, which ended up with her on her back in the middle of his bed. He spread her legs and climbed between them, his wide cock seeming to fill her vision. She felt a dread fill her at the sight, and yet couldn't seem to utter another protest. He had heard her already.

His next move shocked and thrilled her, as he lowered himself until his head was only inches away from her sex. She felt his breath on her as he placed a hand on each thigh and pushed her legs as far apart as they would go. She was completely exposed, her pussy now his to do what he would.

Her son ducked his head down and stuck his flattened tongue out. She first felt it near her asshole and she flinched but all he did was slowly, gently, move his warm tongue up. He licked past her hole, the tip dipping in slightly as it passed. He was so slow she could track his progress with her eyes closed. He continued up along her spread open labia, the gentle warmth feeling like a healing balm. His lick ended at her hooded clit. The gradual progress had her tensing in anticipation, so that when he reached his goal, she let out a gasp. The gentle wash finished with a stronger flick of the tip of his tongue on her buried button. He did it all again, bottom to top, just as slowly. She had dreaded him fucking her again so soon, but this was just fine. Each time his tongue hit a new sensitive area her body would twitch, the biggest twitch by far when he finished with the strong flick.

The careful attention to her needs melted her heart. Her son was taking care of her. There was another part of her that melted, as she felt herself respond yet again. Now he was getting a liquid treat with each lick, as she started to leak. This seemed to trigger a new stage, as he was firmer, and spent more time at her clit, which was now engorged with her arousal. It was almost too sensitive, and Amber considered asking him to stop but he seemed to intuit her needs. He left off the long lick, instead taking one of her labia between his lips and sucking, tongue moving back and forth. Her sensitive flesh tingled in his mouth, and she felt the tension build inside of her. He did this again to her other side, the wet warmth of his mouth driving her crazy.

She felt him let her labia go and then his open mouth was over her vagina. The feel of his lips pressed to her vulva was combined with his tongue entering her. The tension in her belly built even more and it was all she could do to hold on as he french kissed her cunt. His tongue was fucking her now, a steady in and out, his slippery mini-cock sending her higher.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh," she moaned, as she approached her peak. How had her son gotten so good at this? Now his thumb was on her mons, rubbing back and forth just above her clit, and she rolled over the top of her orgasm. "NNNNnnnnaahhhh!!" she screamed. Her vision blanked out as her pussy clutched at the elusive tongue still inside of her. She captured his head between her thighs, squeezing lightly and rolling her spasming hips, trying to keep his mouth on her longer. Her ass was wet with her juices and his saliva as she soaked his bed.

"Oh baby, that was incredible. How did you do that? When can you do it again? Mmmmmm, Mama likes...," she trailed off as he rose up between her now limp legs. His cock was still hard, and was now wet with precum issuing from the tip. She stared at him silently, waiting for what he would do next. He glanced down suggestively, so she lifted her legs up, preparing herself for him. He shuffled forward on his bed, until he was able to place the head of his cock against her opening. He moved it around her hole, painting his mushroom head in her fluids. She felt herself opening up a bit as her vagina kissed the tip of his dick.

"Ohhhhh yesss, that's it. Go slow, baby," she groaned.

Blake continued to be patient, dipping himself into her gaping entrance, his wet, spongy glans caressing her sensitive nerves. Every few seconds he would test her, pushing a bit to gauge her reaction. The delicious teasing of her vagina was causing a new wave of tension to build in her. "Do it, son. Put it in," she whispered.

He went slowly. At first, she felt pressure, her flesh stretching to accommodate his girth, until he had his head in her to the crown. Then it was the excruciating pleasure of his shaft penetrating her, opening her, filling her. Before long he was buried to the hilt, and she noticed for the first time that they fit. His cock filled her up, producing a wonderful, warm, tingling in her core. The tension built more as she lay there exulting in the feel of having her son inside of her.

"Come here," she said, gesturing for him to lay on her. He did, and the added feel of his weight on her, pushing her down in the bed, cock slotted in her, sent waves of tingling throughout her body.

Wrapping her legs around his back, she pushed up, urging him to fuck her. She felt him brace himself and then withdraw, taking away the delicious fullness before putting it back. He got into a rhythm, a constant forceful fucking that ramped up her pleasure with each thrust.

"That's it, Blake. Fuck me. Fuck your mother. I love you so much, you make me feel so good. I don't ever want you to stop fucking me," she panted.

Now she was clawing at his back, urging him to fuck her faster, feeling his dick slam into her over and over. He bent down and clamped one of her puffy nipples in his mouth, the unexpected sensation connecting with her stuffed pussy until finally the tension was too much and her climax was on her, breaking over her like a tidal wave. Electric pleasure radiated from her pelvis and nipple while her son fucked her.

"Yes! That's it! Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me, son, fuck your mother!!" she screamed, sure the neighbours would hear her cumming on her son's dick.

It seemed the added stimulation of his mother writhing on his cock sent Blake over the edge too, as he stopped fucking her, groaning around her nipple. The sight and feel of him on top of her, cock buried in her pussy, his mouth on her breast, sent another crashing wave of pleasure over her, a follow-up cum to complement the last one. She cradled his head on her breast as he jerked and shot his semen inside of her.

The now-satisfied redhead ran her hands down her son's back, legs still clenched around him, and enjoyed the after-effects of their orgasms. He still nursed at her breast, his tongue lazily tracing around her nipple. His cock was still fully seated in her, but it wasn't as firm, her full feeling fading as he retreated from her cozy cave.

In her post-climax state, Amber tried to wrap her head around how they had gotten where they were. Somehow her predilection for showing herself off had led him to start touching her. To start taking liberties she would never have predicted she would allow. Somehow when he showed an interest in her, she went docile, ready for him to have his way with her. Some might say that sort of thing was degrading, and if it was just him taking his pleasure she would agree. But he had shown that he had her interests in mind as well, displaying a level of consideration for his lover to make any mother proud.

Normally she would talk about her relationship with a new partner. Establish boundaries, set up expectations. But while she talked, he hadn't yet. He just did what he wanted, and that seemed to be working well. It suited her to follow his lead, especially if the end result was being expertly fucked to a mind-shattering orgasm. She would take that every time. That begged the question: How had he gotten so good? But she knew she would never ask him. As long as she was on the receiving end of his fantastically fitting fuckstick she was happy.