Amber Likes to Show Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She set her coffee mug down and read the card. "You want your room done first? Okay." Then she noticed that there was more written on the card. "'In a maid's outfit'?"

Her son laughed and said, "Yep! Remember how you're always complaining about picking up after me and you not being my maid? Well, I think this qualifies as being my maid, so you should dress the part."

Amber gave him a 'you got me' look. "Fine, if it will make this a better gift, I'll wear the outfit. I'm not sure where you think I'll get one for free."

"Doesn't Tara have a bunch of that kind of stuff? Maybe she could lend you one."

Tara was Amber's best friend and a fiend for Halloween parties. She smirked, and said, "I'll ask her, but that doesn't seem like her type of costume."

Blake shrugged. "If it doesn't work out, I'll still be happy with a clean room."

"I'll be happy with your room clean too," she said, giving him a wink.

After breakfast Amber went to get ready for work. Her hair was always a pain to deal with first thing, but she loved it despite the work. It was long and straight, and a vibrant red that caught the eye when she had it down. That's why she wore it either up in a bun, or in a braid.

Seeing as she had the time, she started the process of forming a braid. After so many years she had it down to a fine science and barely had to pay attention, so her mind wandered. She smiled at Blake's maid outfit idea. She did complain about having to clean up after him, but only to try and get him to do it on his own; a skill for when he moved out. It wasn't really a chore to her; it kept her hands busy and her mind free.

Hair done, she went to pick out an outfit for work. She ended up going with a pencil skirt, to accentuate her slim legs, and a short sleeved white blouse. A white blouse demanded a white bra. She picked one out with a full cup to try and stop her D cups from moving around too much. Catching a glimpse of her naked torso in the full-length mirror made her pause. Checking her image critically, she decided that at 41 she was still in fine shape. Sure, her breasts sagged a bit, but her nipples still pointed forward instead of at her feet. They'd grown since she was Blake's age. The small bulge at her stomach could be seen as sexy in the right light. No one could deny that her rear end was even better now.

Deciding she still had the body to attract a man, she chose a different bra, one with a half cup. Maybe she could get someone to take her out on a date, and save the money for dinner one night? It occurred to her that some might call that prostitution, but those same people probably had money to buy their son's gifts.

Outfit complete, Amber grabbed her phone and sent Tara a quick message asking about the maid outfit. If anyone would have one, it'd be her. Hopefully one that wasn't too risque.

She wasn't able to check her phone during the day so she didn't see Tara's answer until that night. 'Of course I do! Come over after work and we will see if it fits you.'

Amber made her way to her friend's house instead of going straight home. Once there, Tara greeted her with a half hug.

"There you are. I thought you missed my message," Tara said.

"I just got it. I was so busy at work that I didn't have time to even look at my phone."

"Well, you're here now. Have a seat."

The two women gabbed an hour away catching up and enjoying the gossip from their respective workplaces.

Eventually there was a lull in the chat and Amber brought up the maid outfit.

"Yes! I pulled it out of storage and it looks in good shape," Tara said.

"Why did you ever wear a maid outfit, anyway?"

Tara gave her a look. "It was for a costume party, of course. It's modeled after the style of the 60s, so it's just a one piece with a skirt."

Amber raised an eyebrow. "How short is the skirt?" she asked.

"Not too short. Here, take it and try it on." Tara picked up a box from the counter and thrust it towards Amber.

She took it and pulled it out of the box. She saw that while it was certainly reminiscent of the old maid uniform, it had a few 'enhancements'. It was black, with short sleeves and a wide white collar, but the top was tailored to show plenty of cleavage. The skirt portion was also a lot shorter than she remembered seeing in pictures.

"This is a bit revealing, isn't it? Do you have anything that covers more?" she said.

Tara laughed and said, "What on earth for? Isn't this for a party?"

Amber shook her head. "No, it's just for some dumb birthday thing for Blake. I don't have any cash to get him a gift so I gave him some coupons. One of them is to clean his room and he asked me to wear a maid outfit. It was just a joke but I wanted to go a bit further because I feel bad for not getting him anything." She looked at the outfit. "I'll try it on, it can't be that bad, right?"

Tara looked uncertain, but nodded. "Can't hurt to try it. I did dig it out for you after all. May as well make it worth my time."

In the washroom, facing the mirror, Amber was shocked. Her breasts were pushed together, showing a vast valley of cleavage, and the skirt just managed to cover her ass. She couldn't wear this to clean Blake's room unless he stayed out of it.

A sudden rearranging of her view made her realize exactly how sexy the outfit was. She wouldn't have any issue wearing this for a lover; it'd be a guaranteed success.

Changing back to her work clothes, she felt a moment of regret that she hadn't found an outfit to wear for Blake's coupon. It had been a funny mental image that she wanted to try out.

Back in the main room, she handed Tara the costume box. "It fits just fine, actually it looks fucking great on me. If I was a lesbian, I'd do me. But it doesn't work for cleaning my son's room."

"Well does he need to watch you clean his room? Or can you get the coupon points by wearing the costume and then do the cleaning after you kick him out?" her friend asked.

Amber pondered the idea. How much did she want to cater to her son's request, and how much did she want to maintain her dignity? She was surprised when her dignity came out the loser.

"You're right. He doesn't need to be there, and this will definitely show him it was a serious gift. Mind you, I won't want to actually clean his room wearing it. That would be way too uncomfortable."

Tara nodded with a grin. "It's really not meant to be worn for very long," she said.

Amber rolled her eyes. "Well, that doesn't come into account when it comes to my son."

She left a while later, the box under her arm. She reassured her friend that she would return it in a few days but was told that there was no hurry.

Two days later it was the weekend, and the redhead had time to fulfill her first coupon. Blake was out for the day, so she could resolve both the room clean and the maid outfit at once.

Wearing the entirely too small costume made her feel ridiculous at first but that changed as she looked in the mirror. She hadn't worn anything even close to this daring in many years. Since before she met her husband, in fact. Seeing body parts displayed so brazenly woke something in her. A delicious warm tingle...

It didn't come with panties, so she chose some black silk ones of her own, which completed the look wonderfully. She did a twirl, watching the skirt flare up, exposing her panties. Another wickedly warm surge accompanied the sight. It was silly, but maybe she wouldn't mind wearing it for a while. It did mean that she would fulfill the promise set forth in the coupon. The final step to complete the look was to put her hair up in a quick bun.

Amber walked down the hall, her cleavage and legs feeling exposed. She arrived at Blake's door and politely knocked. As expected, there was no answer and so she let herself in. Her son's room looked exactly the same as the last time she'd seen it. Clothes strewn everywhere, some empty chip bags on his desk, and a waste basket full of tissue.

The boy wasn't sick nearly often enough to need this much tissue, but he kept going through it. Maybe he had some kind of night time runny nose situation?

The 'uniform' was every bit as awkward as she had suspected, as every time she bent over, her breasts threatened to pop out of the top.

After ten minutes of general tidying, the room looked only a bit better. Amber surveyed the remaining mess and realized she would be there much longer than anticipated. Sighing, she set to work.

Half an hour later she heard a noise from the front hallway. It sounded like the front door closing, but Blake wasn't due home till late. Wondering who it could be, she padded down the hall, hoping it wasn't a robber.

When she got to the front hallway, she saw Blake taking his shoes off, and sighed in relief. He looked up at her and everything. came to a dead stop. She smiled, realizing that she was a bit too exposed for family.

"Mom?" he called. "Why are you wearing that?"

"I'm cleaning your room. This was the only maid outfit Tara had." She paused. "I wanted to be done before you got home so you wouldn't see me in it, but it's too late now."

She walked back to his room, hearing him follow.

"I can't say you broke your promise," he said, laughing. "You're so silly. It would have been fine to not wear that. It can't be very comfortable."

"Well, it's actually not too bad. I've only almost fallen out of it twice," she said with a grin. "Are you home for the day? I wanted to finish up."

"I had some homework to get done, I'm going out again later," he replied.

Darnit. She really didn't want to have to come back to the chore. "Is it okay if I clean while you're doing your homework? Can you do it in the living room?"

"It's online, Mom. I have to do it on my computer. I'm sure I can stay out of your way if you want to finish up." He followed her into his room.

Blake surveyed the work she had done so far. "Not bad, Mom. You're most of the way there, right?" He looked back at her, clearly making an effort to maintain eye contact.

This type of consideration was what endeared him to her. Well, and he was her son, but he was a good man. She nodded, saying, "I have to do some vacuuming, change your bedding, and wipe your desk and drawer and I'm done. I'll save the vacuum for when you're done."

He smiled. "Thanks, Mom, it looks great. Don't let me hold you up." He sat down at his computer and opened a browser.

Amber walked to his bed and stripped off the blankets and sheets, bending over to reach his pillows in the corner. She felt her ass become exposed as the skirt lifted up. The movement woke a memory in her. She put one knee up on his bed to extend her reach and heard the creak of Blake's chair. She realized how exposed she was like this. Was he watching her?

He had done his best to not stare when she could see him. Was he getting an eyeful now her back was turned? More memories surfaced as she waited there, one leg on his bed. The silence in the room was broken only by her breathing. Was he still looking? She made a show of grabbing for the pillows and slowly standing back up. She heard his chair creak again as she did.

Piling the pillows and the bedding in her arms, she left the room to go put them in the laundry.

Knowing how good she looked, she wasn't surprised that he might have taken a peek. When would he have ever seen even close to this much of his mother's exposed flesh? Probably never. But why had she just stopped and let him look? As she contemplated the situation, while shoving his sheets in the washer, she felt it. The delicious glow building in her groin. The brazen display she had shown him in his room, bent over and quiet, letting him get a good long look, had ignited her engines.

What did she do now? Do the rest of the cleaning later when he wasn't home? The thought strangely disappointed her. She wanted him to see her doing a good job on his birthday gift. The maid outfit was part of it. Deciding that it would be best to get the chore done with, she headed back to his room with some cloths and a cleaning spray.

She started wiping down the dirty areas of his room, ignoring him and ignoring how much flesh she may be showing as she bent and reached. Her ass and bust wobbled impressively as she wiped the surfaces. Now and then when she had to bend over to reach a low spot, she heard his chair creak. Each time she would slow what she was doing and take extra time. She could practically feel his eyes on her. The chair would then creak again and she would resume her activities.

Soon she was done with his room. She patted his shoulder and leaned over for a kiss on the cheek, aware of how much cleavage she was presenting to him as she did so. His eyes were locked on her chest. Feeling a hot flush wash over her face, she murmured, "Your first coupon is almost done. I'll vacuum later on, okay?"

He nodded and tore his eyes from her breasts up to her face. "Thanks, Mom. You look great. I mean, the room looks great," he said.

She smiled at him and left the room to go change out of the maid costume. In her room she took off the top and was unsurprised to see how hard her nipples were. She'd known that they were being rubbed in the top with all the moving she was doing, but that of course wasn't all...she gasped as she ran a finger around her areola. They were so sensitive they almost burned. Dropping the one-piece outfit down her legs, she peeled off her panties and was shocked to see the dark patch of moisture in the crotch. If she'd known... but of course she did know. She just didn't care that he could see how turned on she was. Or maybe she did care. Maybe that was why she was so fucking horny now, knowing that someone could see her like that. Even if it was her son?

Not one to throw away an opportunity, the now naked mother fell back on her bed, spreading her legs. Her pussy was soaked, inside and out, so she plunged two fingers inside right away. With her other hand she started gently playing with a nipple, amazed at how sensitive it was.

A rare midday masturbation session was only partially overshadowed by thoughts of how she had gotten so turned on. She pushed those aside and took advantage of her body being more aroused than it had been in many years. The room was filled with the sound of her fingers being buried in her twat and her moans as she built towards a shattering climax.

She had been primed for it, for her to cum that fast. She lay there, naked, legs spread. Idle play with her nipple kept her pussy thrumming, until she had to rub herself to one more orgasm. She hadn't really stopped orgasming, it seemed, as her body instantly responded to the increased stimulation and she was quivering on her bed once again. She dipped two fingers inside her entrance, smoothly pushing them in and out, the pleasure on her primed pussy causing her mind to go blank. Her world narrowed to just the feel of her fucking herself.

Her world was suddenly shattered when she heard a knock at her door.

"Mom? Are you okay in there? I heard a cry," came the sound of Blake's voice on the other side.

"Yes, I'm fine, I just stubbed my toe," she called back, pulling her fingers from inside of her.

"Okay, I finished my homework, so I'm headed back out. See you later," he said.

"Okay, see you," she called, and plunged her fingers back in. She had time.

Later on, showered and dressed, Amber entered the kitchen to find one of Blake's coupons on the table. It was the one to wash his car. She could do that one tomorrow when he was home.

As she grabbed the vacuum to finish her chore, it occurred to her that perhaps the coupons presented an opportunity. The rediscovery of how much she enjoyed showing herself to others was one thing. The fact that it applied to her son's gaze was a new and exciting revelation. She could indulge herself by letting him look, thereby stoking her fires. There was no harm in it, and she would enjoy another session in her bed like the one she'd just finished.

***

The next day Amber went for a simple ponytail. She knew her hair would most likely get wet, especially with how she planned on washing Blake's car later.

She was eating breakfast when Blake joined her. "Morning, Mom. My room looks great, thanks again."

"You're welcome. Happy I can do something you appreciate." She looked down quickly, realizing too late the double entendre.

He didn't say anything, so she looked up at him quickly. He had a bemused expression, like he was trying to decide which way to take her statement. He decided to take it the normal way. "I definitely appreciate a clean room, yep. Did you see the coupon for my car wash?"

She nodded, happy to let the awkwardness drop. "I'm going to do it this afternoon when it's a bit warmer, ok? Will you be around? I mean, will your car be here?"

"Yeah, I'm not going anywhere today, so the car is ready whenever you are."

He walked to the fridge to grab some milk for cereal. "You don't have to wear the maid outfit to clean the car," he said, chuckling.

She joined him in the laugh. "No, that wouldn't work. I've got something else in mind. It is supposed to be quite warm today, so to keep my clothes dry I'm just going to wear a bikini." Expecting his response, she carefully ignored his open mouth and wide eyes and took her dish to the sink.

"Oh, yeah, that's a good idea. Maybe I'll give you a hand with it." He took his cereal to the kitchen table and sat down.

"Nonsense. It wouldn't be a gift to you if you helped. You can supervise if you want, make sure I do a good job." The last sentence was said over her shoulder as she rinsed her plate.

The silence from her son told her that he had noticed what she was wearing. A normal t-shirt on top, but a short skirt on bottom. She'd pulled it up to where it showed almost as much as the maid costume. A grey area length. If she walked around it was fine, but if she bent over... she bent over to put her plate in the dishwasher. Still no sound from the table. She waited for a time, and then stood up, tidying a bit.

It was working. She could feel her nipples contract and rub against her bra, knowing her son had just stared at her ass. Goosebumps rose on her arms. This afternoon couldn't come fast enough.

Amber gathered the car wash supplies, setting up her work area outside. It wasn't quite warm enough to be outside with a bikini yet. It was almost unnecessary to go that step, though. As she wandered around the house in her short skirt, her son would randomly appear nearby, as if by chance, when she was bending over. Each time she would slow what she was doing and stay there, bent over, until he left. The knowledge he was looking kept her continuously on edge. She also wondered what he was doing. Was he just looking? Was he touching himself while looking? Did he wait until he was alone? She never turned to see his face, as if that excused the entire situation. What she didn't see, wasn't happening.

But she knew it was. And it made her so fucking horny. At noon Amber retreated to her bedroom, thinking to change to the bikini, but stopped for a visit to her bed first. She grabbed the dildo she'd stashed under her pillow earlier and spread her legs. Her fingers were great, but sometimes she needed something with a bit more meat, as it were. Running the head of the penis shaped fuckstick through her gaping labia was enough to lube it up for penetration. She closed her eyes, head thrown back on her pillow, and pushed the tip into her opening.

The head stretched her as it entered, the textured plastic rubbing on her zinging nerve endings. This was just as good as the day before. Better, even, as she had built it up more. Pushing the dildo in more, she started an in and out motion, needing only a few strokes to make her cum. Her pussy clamped down on the inanimate object, forcing it out with the strength of her convulsions. When her muscles eased up, she plunged the dildo in again, and rode it to several more orgasms over the next 20 minutes.