Amber Likes to Show Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to keep the orgasms going all day, but knew she had an obligation to wash her son's car. At this point she didn't need the extra titillation of prancing around in a bikini, the skirt had been enough. But a promise was a promise.

What the slightly less horny mother didn't realize was that her capacity for being turned on by exhibition hadn't even been tested yet. The first hint of that was when she chose the bikini to wear. Intending to put on one that was fairly respectable, she found herself pulling one out that she hadn't worn in years. She last wore it on a trip to Cancun, when her and her late husband had just started trying to get pregnant. It was a long time ago now, and it might not fit as well.

She was proven right, as her breasts were only barely contained in the top. She tested them, jumping in one spot. Her still-perky bust soon flopped free of the cups, settling on her chest when she stopped. She'd have to make sure she didn't do any jumping. The bottoms were small strings that tied at the sides and a strip of fabric. It covered her vulva but not much else. She was glad she shaved, or her red bush would be fluffing out the sides. The strings dug into her flesh a bit, but she found the effect pleasing.

"Hey Supervisor! I'm starting the car wash now," she called out to Blake as she made her way to the driveway.

Thankfully it was blocked from the neighbours' view, though anyone on the road would have a full view of her. The thought thrilled her.

The car wash started out all business. She got the car wet, and started in on scrubbing the sides. Just as she bent over for the first time, Blake joined her outside. She heard him walk up behind her and stop a few steps away. Amber felt her vaginal muscles clench in response to his proximity, and presumably, his stare. She slowed her scrubbing of the car and stayed bent over, breasts wobbling below her in the too tight top. After a minute, Blake moved, allowing her to move as well.

She started to stand until she noticed his legs step closer to her. Memories rushed forth, drawn from her 18th birthday. She was in a garage, bent over in a fridge. He was touching her, grinding on her. The flood of mostly forgotten impressions overwhelmed her. She closed her eyes, waiting, but for what, she wasn't sure. All she knew was that she was willing to wait for him to do what he needed.

Something touched her ass cheek. A light, hesitant caress. The horny Mom could almost hear her uncle saying 'Ssshhhh. Don't talk'. She didn't talk, didn't move, letting him touch her. When she didn't react to him, he got bolder, caressing her entire ass with both hands. Not hard, or rough. Every touch on her sensitive skin sent tingles crashing through her. A second pass with his hands was firmer, as he took full advantage of his access. His caresses moved her bottoms slightly, the fabric sliding along her wet lips. The tension in her pussy grew, and she almost moaned her approval.

The memories from 23 years ago suddenly took on a different slant. She had been turned on by her uncle looking at her, sure. But it was him finding her in the garage and having his way with her that had really gotten her going. Her exhibitionism, her showing off her body, was supposed to be about the thrill of being on display. But now her son was touching her, like her uncle had, and she was letting that happen because it made her so fucking horny.

After a few more passes of his hand, Blake stepped back. Her body charged with energy again, Amber stood up and continued washing the car. She could feel her skimpy bikini bottoms getting soaked in her pussy juice, the thin cloth rubbing against her clit. Her face was flush with desire, she was panting slightly, her nipples painfully sensitive. What previously would have been anger at his presumption turned out to be as revelation as to her needs. She was surely going to be helpless to stop him if, when, he showed an interest.

The car wash show she had intended when she put on the bikini had taken on a new facet. Interactivity. Blake took his job of supervisor seriously. When he thought she had missed a spot, usually down low, he would point it out, and she would bend over to scrub it with her sudsy sponge. She would take much longer than necessary to get the 'missed spot', and he would watch her do it. Usually from behind, but a couple times in front, as her breasts threatened to pop out of her top. A couple of those times he stepped forward and touched her butt with his hand. Each time she let it happen. Each time she lost herself in the feel of his hand on her bare flesh.

Then she was pretty much done, though she didn't really want to be. Giving the car a final rinse, Blake followed her closely, inspecting her work.

"Mom," he said. She flinched, as they had said almost nothing the whole time. She turned to look at him, a question in her eyes.

"You've done a great job. Thank you," he said. He stepped forward and gave her a hug. Amber stood there, arms out as he clutched her to his chest. Her breasts threatened to emerge from her top as they were squished between them. The feel of them against his chest sent signals to short-circuit her brain. She felt only one other thing: the hard rod jutting into her belly.

Awkwardly, she hugged back one-handed, the hose in the other hand. "Of course, Honey. Happy Birthday," she said.

He let go and said, "Just one more thing. I think you missed a spot near the back." He said it seriously, but kindly. As if he was just helping. But she knew.

Heart banging in her chest, a thrill engulfed her. He was getting even more brazen. The thrill was tinged with fear, as she wondered where this was leading. Where would she stop him? Could she stop him? Or could she stop herself? Amber smiled and went to the rear of the car.

"Where?" she asked.

"Near the bumper," he replied, having followed her from behind.

She bent over slightly and 'looked' at the bumper. "Here?" she asked, heart thumping even faster. Blood rushed to her face, as she contemplated what was about to happen.

"A bit lower," he said. She complied, bending over at the waist, and freezing once again. She was under his power, the same compulsion not to say anything with her uncle keeping her quiet now. She was too in love with her body's reaction to this exhibition-cum-submission to do anything else.

She stayed bent over, feeling his presence behind her. Once again, his hands roamed over her rump, and she bit her lip to feel him there. His touch was firmer now, but still just staying on her bare cheeks. After a couple of passes over each cheek, she felt him run his hand from the top of her ass crack to the bottom. His hand actually ran down over her pussy, still covered in her bottoms; she was so sensitive that his touch actually drew a moan from her.

This further emboldened him, as he started to run his hand over her dripping, cloth-covered cunt. The pressure of his hand pushed the almost nonexistent bikini between her lips, baring them to him. They were covered in her juice, and now his hand was covered as well. After a few passes up and down, sending her brain into horny overdrive, he stepped back far enough that she knew she was free to stand.

She heard him walking back to the house and turned to watch him. He was walking back around the car and as he turned, she could see the lump in his shorts. It seems they were equally as affected by the series of interactions. Where did this end?

Coming back in the house after putting away the hose and supplies, Amber practically ran to her bedroom to plant the dildo in her pussy and fuck herself to an orgasm. Blake's door was closed as she passed by, thankfully. It took only 2 pumps of the plastic penis to bring her to orgasm, which was soon followed by two more. She knew logically she should never allow her son to touch her like that again, but she also knew that it wasn't up to her. If he wanted to touch her, he would.

After cleaning herself and changing, Amber entered the kitchen to find another coupon on the table. This was the one for a blank chore, and he had written 'clean the living room' in the blank area. Then she saw that he had added. 'In the maid uniform'. Her chest filled with desire and doom in equal measures.

She was exhausted from the day of being in constant arousal and washing the car bent over so many times. Time to just relax and watch some TV before making dinner. Cleaning the living room could be done after work tomorrow.

An hour later she heard Blake come out of his room. He was probably looking for some food. Amber jumped up and met him in the kitchen. "Are you hungry? I was just going to start some dinner," she said, brightly. He didn't answer right away, instead looking over her outfit of jeans and a flannel shirt. It seemed to disappoint him.

"Yeah, I am getting hungry. Let me know when dinner's ready. Love you, Mom." He walked back to his room.

Amber sighed in relief. She'd been afraid that the car wash had crossed a line, or poisoned their relationship. Well, she thought, it had definitely crossed a line, but somehow the crossed line didn't seem to faze her. In fact, she had to steer her mind away from the car wash. Her pussy was too sore to handle any more dildo or finger action.

Gathering some ingredients, she set out to get dinner going. Blake could have used one of his coupons to get her to make him a special dinner. Maybe he was saving it. Shrugging, the sated mom set to making dinner for them both. An hour and a bit later they were eating at the table. They chatted away, talking about nothing in particular. Amber was happy they could have a normal relationship despite their odd interactions lately.

"Oh, by the way, I saw your coupon for the living room. Tara said I could keep the maid costume for a while, so I'll wear it tomorrow to clean. You're a lucky guy having a Mom to do all these chores for your birthday."

Blake nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, I am a lucky guy. Luckier than anyone else I've ever heard of." His face got red, and Amber was sure that if she checked under the table, she'd see a sizable lump in his lap. It was only fair to get him turned on, seeing as he was doing it to her so much. He had probably worn his penis to a nub with all the jerking he'd done to it the last couple days. She had no real proof he was doing that, but she couldn't think why he wouldn't.

After dinner, Blake cleaned up the kitchen and she retreated to the living room. She took a look to see how much work she had for tomorrow and was a bit disappointed that it was so clean. "Seems like there isn't much work for me tomorrow!" she called out to him. "The living room is pretty tidy. "Is there anything else you'd like to use your coupon for?"

"Nope! Vacuuming and dusting is fine, I don't want you to wear yourself out just because I had a birthday," he called back.

He was fine with a quick chore, but he wanted her to wear the maid costume? They would both be disappointed if she was done too fast. She mentally shrugged, it was his coupon.

***

Work the next day was slow. Being a Monday was already bad, but she had to spend most of it in meetings, and a lot of them didn't have anything directly for her. Her boss wanted her aware of the topics in case she had to step in and help, but that didn't translate into her paying attention. In fact, most of the time her brain was off in another world. One where she wore very little and hung around the house, showing herself off. This other world also involved her son. Amber did her best to keep her arousal level low, but it wasn't easy. She couldn't wait to get home to do her 'chore'.

Eventually quitting time arrived and she was able to drive home, several times forcing herself to slow down. It wouldn't do to get in an accident. She arrived home and rushed into the house, setting her things down on the counter in the kitchen.

"Hey Hon, I'm home!" she called out. After a bit she called again. "Blake? You home?" She looked in the living room and found him there, reading on the couch. "Hey, why didn't you answer?"

He looked up from his book, looked her up and down with a frown, and said, "Hey, Mom." He went back to his book. "When you put the maid outfit on, can you put your hair in a bun like last time?" he said without looking up.

She nodded, though he couldn't see it, and left to go get changed. It took her a few minutes to redo her hair from the ponytail she'd worn to work. She then stripped off her work clothes and put on the maid one-piece. She was then left with the decision about what kind of underwear to pair with it. The black panties last time had been fine, but she'd graduated to more explicit displays. Something like the string bikini bottoms from the day before would work, but they hadn't been washed yet, and they weren't black. She didn't have any other panties that were as skimpy.

Amber looked in the mirror and turned around. She couldn't see much just standing up. She bent over and was amazed at the view that emerged of her bare behind. She went digging in her closet and came up with some black stilettos. Putting them on made the rear view even more incredible. How could she resist showing this off, even if it did mean she was nude from the waist down? The skirt provided the illusion of decency.

Leaving her room, she pulled the duster from the closets and went to the living room. Her heart started to beat faster as she entered. Blake was still on the couch but he lowered his book when he saw her.

"Hey, I'm going to start. Don't let me disturb you." She started at the TV, dusting everything at her height. No tiptoes, no bending over. Blake was behind her, and he didn't move from his spot.

The thought of him looking at her, that she was showing herself off to him, had her pussy dripping. There were no panties to catch her fluids, and so before long she had a slow streak running down her inner thigh. Facing away from her son meant she could put her hand down her cleavage and pinch one of her hard nipples. The feeling made her knees a bit weak. She was already in a state where she wanted to run back to her room and shove the dildo inside of her. It was probably a good thing that cleaning the room would be a short job, or she'd have to be taking breaks.

After she had done the TV area, she moved on to the book shelf. It went all the way to the ceiling. Once she was done with the central shelves, she had to reach the upper ones. Then she had only the bottoms to do. Taking a deep breath to try and calm her nerves, Amber bent over, exposing herself to Blake. She heard a rapid intake of breath from the couch. She tried to picture what he was seeing. His mother bent over, wearing a short skirt and no panties. Her long legs accentuated by the high heels. And her pussy, wet and gleaming in the light. Her swollen, red, labia bare for his enjoyment.

The deviant mom heard her son stir and stand up, and she froze as he walked closer. She didn't want him to touch her, but she didn't not want it either. She was ready for him to take what he needed, as she took what she needed by exposing herself to him. Like during the car wash, he approached her and rubbed his hand over her exposed ass. He didn't stop there, though, as he ended the caress with his hand between her ass cheeks. This time there was no barrier of cloth as he ran his hand down, encountering her wet pussy.

She couldn't help it, and moaned loudly when he touched her there. More girl juice oozed out of her cunt, coating the side of his hand. Her legs were about to give way, so she grabbed on to the shelf for support. She knew she was beyond redemption, now that she had presented her bare pussy to her own son, his for the taking.

Now he went a step further, and deliberately perched one finger at her entrance. This was more than her uncle had done. Any chance she had to decide if he was going too far was lost as he slowly pushed it in. Another moan emerged from her, as his finger parted her walls. He was slow, gentle, insistent and firm. The knuckle of another finger brushed up against her clit as he buried his digit. He pushed against her, the pressure of his hand meeting the need of her body to be touched. The ache inside her groin intensified, building, sending shivers up and down her body. He waited a beat, and then he started to fuck his finger in and out of her pussy. He added another finger, her tight passage gripping them both. It took exactly 30 seconds of him fingering her before she came in buckets.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she cried, as he kept pushing in and out, girl cum streaming out of her. The dam had literally burst within her as she squirted all over his hand. She screamed out his name, breaking her uncle's silence rule.

"Blaaaaaaaaaaaake!!Ohhhhhfuckbabyyoumademecumyoumademecum!!" she screamed.

Her orgasm dwarfed every other one she'd had in the past 2 days. She quivered as she stood there, impaled on his fingers, seemingly being held up by them. She still dared not move, not stand up, not turn around. The buxom redhead just stood there, bent over at the waist as mini aftershocks rolled through her. After the final full body clench faded away, she felt him pull his fingers out of her, give her a little pat on the rear, and walk away. The gesture sent her back to the garage, her bikini soaked, her vulva tingling from the recently vacated avuncular package. She was lost. She was found. She was his.

Minutes later, sure that the entire pretext for cleaning the living room was complete, Amber went back to her room and changed to sweats and a shirt. It was after dressing and seeing herself in the mirror that it occurred to her that she shouldn't be wearing an outfit like this. It wasn't... available enough. Comfortable, sure, but not revealing of her body, her sexuality. She wanted to show off for him. He owned her now, as was so evident by his little pat on the rump.

The exhibition stuff had started her off, and served her own libido well. It had transformed into her body being his to fondle when doing her chores, but that wasn't quite enough anymore. The intensity of her orgasm just now, and the desire to have another, and another, and another, meant that she would need to make herself available to him without the need for a costume.

Tearing into her closet, she came up with an outfit she thought would do. Trying for comfort as well as accessibility led to the discovery that she didn't need half of her t-shirts. The bottom half, to be precise, and so she took scissors to one. Putting it on, she was pleased to see how it cascaded down her breasts. Her nipples poked through the fabric proudly, showing how free they were. It was a bit cold with the underside of her breasts exposed, but she could always turn the heat up.

The next step was a skirt. She would need more of them in order to have a good enough selection, but for now there were a couple that would do. She wore them longer than the maid costume. As she was going without panties, she needed some material to sit on and protect the furniture from her flowing juices, if her current state told her anything.

The only way she could be more available would be to go around nude. While she wasn't quite ready to go there yet, she did feel a tremor as her libido reacted to the idea. She wasn't a nudist, and believed that some amount of cover provided even more of a thrill.

Leaving her room in her new daily home wear was another step into the new. She wasn't sure when she would ever stop being turned on, but today was definitely not it. As she passed Blake's closed bedroom door she slowed down, but heard nothing. Was he jerking off to the memory of her pussy clamped on his fingers?

She found another coupon in the kitchen. This was the home cooked meal coupon, and the addition to the text read 'Apron only'. Just as she was reading it, Blake walked up to her from the hallway. He looked her clothing choices up and down and nodded with a smile. The sluttily dressed Mom smiled at him, feeling proud that she had guessed correctly.