Amber, Marcy and Me Ch. 04

Story Info
A Compromise is Made and Relationships Grow.
2.6k words
5.4k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: This is a work of fiction, and no real individuals are described or named here. Please do not copy or distribute this work without permission from the author. Now, sit back, and hopefully enjoy.

This is the fourth and probably final chapter in this saga. Starting here is not optimal. It is best to read the first three installments (they are short), before starting here.

This chapter involves moderate incest which may be bothersome to some. If this is annoying to you, please do not read further.

= = =

"Shush and just let us have our fun," Marcy playfully scolded me. "You're not a teacher right now; you are just a toy for us to play with, enjoy and learn from."

Who was I to argue with that? Two young mouths were exploring my cock and my balls as I lay back on my bed. The lights were low and one of them had even put on some slow, sensual music. Per Marcy's instructions, I just closed my eyes and let them fondle, kiss, suck, and nibble on me.

When it came to their previous experiences with giving oral sex to a guy, both Amber and Marcy had said that every guy they had been with mostly just wanted to jam their cock into their mouths. They truly had not had the opportunity to explore a man's sex at their leisure. Well, they were definitely exploring now!

One of those mouths was my daughter's. It would seem that these activities were within the compromise which had more-or-less been forced on me. Earlier, I had been adamant that I would not engage in any further incestual activities. Amber, for her part, had said that if I didn't meet her halfway she would head out to the nearest biker bar and give herself to the first random man she came to.

"She's serious," Marcy had said as a caution to me. "Knowing Amber, just to spite you she'll find the fattest, meanest, ugliest guy there."

"Really?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Really," Amber confirmed.

So, well, I relented some and Marcy was the judge and jury as Amber, and I haggled this all out.

"No fucking her cunt and no romance between you two, but everything else is on the table, right?" Marcy said in summary after our talking it through.

Amber's goal was to have a full array of experiences so she could be a better lover with the men she dated. She wanted training and a safe set of experiences to help accomplish this. The huge exclusion from me was no penetration of her pussy with my cock. I just could not let that happen. I had tried to say no penetration at all, but she reminded me that she really wanted and needed to learn more about oral and anal sex.

To me, any penetration was roughly the same thing, but actual fucking was a slight step too far for me. It was, to put it simply, the baby-making part of sex thus the many, many taboos and laws against it.

So, an agreement had been made. As proven by the mouths on me now, oral sex was definitely part of the agreement. At this point, I wasn't sure which mouth was doing what. Both of them were naked and I lay on my back on the bed while they knelt beside me and just went about their impromptu sex lesson of exploring every inch of me.

Two luscious young mouths and two tongues were licking, sucking and tasting me. There was no deepthroat activity. I don't think either of them was yet comfortable with this and they didn't try. But my cock did find its way well into those two mouths. One mouth would be taking me in while the other would be nibbling on and sucking my balls. I was glad that I shaved down there. To me, the lack of pubic hair made any sex organ more appealing.

A new sensation was added after a while. A set of fingers on my anus. As with everything else happening then, I couldn't tell who it was, but one of them was teasing my rear hole and soon pushed in a finger slightly. Then that finger went in even further. Back and forth, that lone finger fucked my ass.

Marcy moved upward and kissed me, and the probing of my ass stopped. Now we were in a passionate kiss, and she moved on top of me, causing Amber's mouth to leave my cock as Marcy straddled me. Marcy positioned herself above me and guided my cock into her cunt. She gently moved up and down on my hard pole while still kissing me.

Amber rejoined the fun by cupping my balls with one hand while Marcy rode me.

Damn and double damn. My mouth was being devoured by Marcy while my cock was buried deep into her sex. Amber was playing with my balls, squeezing the life out of them. It was pure heaven. They stayed this way as Marcy continued to ride me while Amber played with me.

"I'm going to cum!" I exclaimed.

The two ladies quickly shifted places. With me still lying on my back, they each placed their heads on my stomach and began to stroke me furiously. Soon, with their aiming my cock at their faces, I came, and I came, and it seemed like it wouldn't stop. Wow!

Amber giggled. "A daddy facial! Cool."

They moved to a sitting position, and I looked at those two beautiful young faces, each with a fair amount of sperm running down their cheeks and across their mouths.

I have always liked how a woman looks after being covered by sperm and now I had two visual beauties who were delighting in being covered by cum... my cum.

They kissed each other's faces and licked each other clean, delighting in the tastes. Marcy might have stated before that she thought sperm was gooey, but she sure as hell had no reservations about licking it up now.

Then, I wanted to collapse, this had all been so incredible.

"I'm going to my room now," Amber announced as she got up from the bed and I watched that beautiful body depart. "You two need to talk and fuck and such. I need to play with myself."

"See you in the morning," Marcy called out.

= = = = =

Marcy and I enjoyed a long hot shower together and washed each other down. I again delighted in the sights of that luscious five-foot-five-inch-tall body with that firm little ass and firm breasts. No man should be so lucky as I was just then.

"Neither of you had an orgasm," I suddenly realized and told Marcy this.

"It's okay. I think Amber is having fun playing with herself in her room right about now and, don't worry, dude, you will have plenty of opportunity later to pleasure me. You and I are going to be together for a while. Maybe a long while."

The soap washed off, we just hugged and held each other while the warm water washed over us. "Amber was right you know," she said as she leaned into me. "I'm in love with you."

Damn, but I didn't know exactly what to say just then. One wrong word could totally screw up this wonderful situation. I too had developed feelings for her but given our extreme age difference that just could not happen. Having a sexual fling was one thing. Love? That was something else entirely.

If I told her that I loved her, as I was now feeling I did, that could lead to a long-term relationship that could totally derail her future plans of becoming a doctor. If I told her that I wasn't in love with her and this was just sex, I would be lying and possibly hurt her emotionally.

"Let's get dry and talk," I said softly.

We dried off, put on bathrobes, and sat side-by-side on my bed. Actually, for the last two nights, it had been our bed, not just mine. I looked at the clock and a fun reality hit me. It was after midnight now. It was Marcy's twentieth birthday.

"You're twenty now," I said as I kissed the top of her head while we relaxed on the bed. "Happy birthday and, yes I love you, but we need to talk about this." It would seem that I had come to a decision to tell her that I was falling for her. A woman way too young for me by any normal standards.

"Okay," she said softly. "This just isn't about sex, you know. I've watched you here in this house for weeks now. At first, I just respected you and then, I admired you and somewhere along the line, I knew that that respect had evolved into love. Sex is just a fun extra."

"You know, it's common for a young woman to fall for an older man and somehow that seems like a great romantic idea at first. Then, later, she realizes that he's not only older but also just plain old. I'm almost thirty years older than you, Marcy. This wouldn't work. Hell, if we tried for a long-term relationship, in ten years I would be nearly sixty and you would be only thirty."

"You think and worry too much about things," Marcy said and then leaned up and gently kissed me. "I really want you to stop talking about our age gap. If you keep that up, I might have some fun and head off to the nearest senior-living facility and fuck some lucky eighty-year-old."

I had to laugh. "You and my daughter have some interesting and creative ways to threaten me."

"Ah, does this mean that I can't fuck my way through an old folk's home? Damn. I was looking forward to that," she chuckled.

"Let's set this talk aside until tomorrow, or given that it is after midnight, later today actually. When we get up tomorrow, I want to make a birthday breakfast for you and then do something special for your birthday."

"What have you got in mind, big fella?" she teased.

"Anything you want," that was way open-ended, but why not?

She moved from her position beside me and sat on the bed facing me. "First, I want for you to fuck both me and Amber in the ass. I've never had anal sex and it intrigues me. Think you can do that?"

"If your bodies can accept it, I would look forward to it."

"Good, then after we get our virgin asses pummeled, I want to hop on a plane to Las Vegas."

"Uh, why Las Vegas?"

"Wow, but you can be slow at times," she teased. "We three are going to Vegas so that Amber can watch her dad marry her best friend. Me."

"Get married?"

"Yes, damn't!"

Holy fuck. What have I done?

= = = = =

"You're going to be my step-mommy!" Amber exclaimed with glee. "I love it!"

"And you get to be our daughter-with-benefits." Marcy playfully added. "I won't let getting married stop either of us from loving you in every way possible."

"Do I get to suck off the groom after the ceremony?" Amber added playfully. "Oh, and can I eat the bride's pussy?"

I sat back amazed at this crazy conversation. "Ladies, uh, Marcy and I really have to talk over a few things here, before we rush off and do something crazy."

"Talk. Is that all he does is talk?" Marcy asked my daughter in jest. She put on a big fake yawn while we sat there at the breakfast table. "Okay, get it over with. Then you need to fuck our asses and then we need to get to the airport. I've booked tickets for the 2 PM flight for all of us and we have hotel reservations at the Bellagio. Tonight, we have an appointment with a justice of the peace and a cute wedding chapel. I want to get married to you while it is still my birthday. And, yes, I booked that too."

I was stunned. "Really? Have you already booked flights, a hotel, and a chapel? Uh, this whole marriage thing hasn't been resolved or anything."

She laughed. "Dude, if we get hitched, no make that when we get hitched, you will soon find out that I can be something of a take charge and impetuous kind of gal."

"No shit," I said somberly. "Marie was kind of the same way. Her surprises came often and were varied, to say the least, and all I could do was go along for the ride."

"So, daddy dearest," Amber joined in. "What all-important things were you going to discuss with this charming and hot blonde here? My new mommy-with-benefits-to-be."

Okay, it was time for me to be serious. "Marcy, I know that it's not my place to tell you what to do with your life, but I want to make sure that you will continue with college and finish your degrees. Of course, you would live here when you do that."

"Oh course, sweetheart, pookums, honey pie," she teased.

"Next and most important. You don't want me to keep talking about the age gap, but at some point, you could easily find that you regret it. Our interests and, hell, our energy levels won't often be the same at all. Also, understand that few people we know will accept this. I couldn't, for example, tell the people I work with that I have married such a young woman. Some of them would look down on me for it."

"Small minds, but I understand," Marcy said, looking thoughtful.

"So, I want you to promise that if you ever regret marrying me you will say so and we will part ways amicably. I do not want to keep you from having a full life."

"I reluctantly agree. But, old guy, that won't happen."

"Third, I don't want you to ever worry about money. If you find that it's time for us to part ways, I want you to know that I'll put enough money in a separate fund for you to cover your living expenses for a while. I don't want lack of money to force you to stay with me."

Amber and Marcy laughed, and this confused me.

"Uh, am I missing something?"

"Let me, Marcy. Let me tell him," Amber stated with glee. "So, dad, when Marcy told you about her family, one bitty factoid that she didn't point out was that her father inherited a fortune when Marcy's grandfather died. This was after he and Marcy's mom divorced so she didn't fare as well, but she is still doing fine and loves her job with the cruise lines."

"So, what does this do for Marcy?" I wasn't sure how her father inheriting a lot of money also directly benefited Marcy.

"He can be a little slow at times, can't he," Marcy chuckled. "I love that in a man."

Amber laughed and continued. "Dad, Marcy will inherit a lot from her grandfather on her twenty-first birthday as well. So, she isn't going into this relationship for your money."

I gave Marcy a questioning look. "Marcy?"

She laughed. "Yep. In one year from today, I'll inherit around twenty million. Oh, this is in addition to the twenty thousand I already get each month now. Mr. Professor Dude, I am marrying you because I love you. You can keep your money."

"Holy crap."

"Ah, speaking of which, I think you promised to fuck me in the ass before we fly to Vegas, so get with it, dude."

= = = =

The author hopes you enjoyed this little saga.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Sex_CrazedSex_Crazed6 months ago

These seem a little short.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246016 months ago

Nice, but I think we’d all enjoy larger portions of this delicacy. Am I right, friends?

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson6 months ago

FunThoughts writes fun thoughts :)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Our Secret Ch. 01: Pine Forest Dad and daughter change their working conditions to nudism.in Incest/Taboo
Family Vacation Pt. 01 Brother and sister find ways to have fun on vacation.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Adult Gig A horny son and his gorgeous mom on a forbidden journey.in Incest/Taboo
Returning Home to Help Pt. 01 Son comes home from college to help mom.in Incest/Taboo
Family with Benefits Ch. 01 Steph loves living with her Mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories