Amber's Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Amber starts to like the taste.
3.3k words
4.57
7.4k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Still day 3

...

"U hav some on u face Miss Jasemon!" Bale said after he came to his strength again. Amber was still nuzzling on his spent cock with her little nose, placing very few pecks on the tip of his cock which now more and more got engulfed by his loose foreskin.

"On my face??!! Amber was surprised and let the soft and heavy cock fall out of her hands, it flapped on the couch, and Amber used both her hands to sweep over her face..."Where Bale?"

"Lemme help u Miss!" Bale's crooked, yellow teeth appeared between his chapped lips. He took his long, black finger and wrapped the spaghetti-like strand of cum around it several times, until it dislodged from Amber's chin and lower lip, with a sticky noise. Holding his cum-stained finger under his nose he wrinkled his forehead in complete disgust.

Amber's gaze was fixed on his fingertip, in a feline motion, both of her tiny hands grabbed Bale's wrist forcefully and slowly pulled the hand towards her face.

"May I have it?" Amber pouted and watched with her big blue eyes.

Without giving Bale the time to think or answer she closed her pink lips around the fingertip and swiped up the white, thick glob with her soft tongue. It was cold now and it felt in her mouth like a piece of used chewing gum, so she let it roll around between her tongue and her cheeks and mixed it with her saliva (that immediately started to spurt out of her glands) before swallowing it down.

"It is just, that I do not want you to smear it into the couch, you know?" Amber said coyly, knowing that she just killed two birds with one stone.

"If u clen up now, then I go Miss Jasemon," Bale said.

"Clean up" Amber was confused "Clean up? Oh, Bale, that is no problem, I will clean up the room after you are gone, that will be finished in just a few minutes" The busty MILF smiled back at the man above her, she now slowly felt her feet fall asleep under her big butt.

"I mean clean up tha dick, I not shower today in my house" Bale tightly gripped his penis and with a long tug strove back his foreskin. It instantly revealed several blotches of musky slime right behind his big glans and down the part of his cock that was covered under the skin.

There were even some cacked flakes of his cum sticking on the lower part of his frenulum.

"Oh! Sure!" Amber smiled nervously, let loose of Bale's wrist that she still held in her hands, placed both her hands on Bale's knees, stepped one foot on the floor, and was attempting to stand up.

"What u doin!!!???" Bale shouted, "Where u go?!"

"... well, I am going to get yourself some water and soap so you can clean your genitals?" Amber's statement sounded more like a question now.

Bale started to laugh so hard that his spent cock flopped from one side to the other and back.

"Nooo water!! Just u tong an moth will do!" Bale shakes his head about Amber's naivety which made Amber blush. "Sweden girls alwas do it, I not have to say it". That made Amber feel ashamed even more, ashamed about her sexual greenness. Young, Swedish girls knew better how to please a man than she did.

"Yes, we can do that too, sure!" Amber felt how her face turned red and her heart started pumping again. She glided back to her knees.

Bale handed her the dick, his foreskin fixed back tightly with his fingertips. Amber even so tightly squeezed the cock so the skin could not slip over his bulbous again and started liking up and down softly and slowly.

On some parts, she had to swab her tongue up and down several times until she was sure all the cum had liquified and could be licked up with her tongue. Her tastebuds were jetted again and again with the arousing musk of Bale's sperm and sweat and Amber got horny like crazy.

After several minutes of just liking, no jerking or sucking at all, she noticed, that there was no more sperm taste in her mouth, there was just the flavor of his skin and her saliva and Amber decided to make one last, diligent view just to make sure.

She straightened her back to get up higher on her knees and watched the whole club from above, which was now jet-black, glistening from her spittle and completely clean. Water, soap, and a sponge could not have made any better work.

Thinking about the darkness of his shaft, she looked at the mesmerizing contrast of her pale, slender hand on his wet cock and realized that there was a 1,5-inch gap between her fingers and a thumb again, although her grip was as firm as when she started the tongue-bath.

That meant his dong was rock-hard...AGAIN!

"Sweet mother of mercy!" Amber thought to herself and felt strong dizziness, that seemed to crawl from her vagina, along her spine, into her shoulderblades right into each side of her head.

She felt like she was surrounded by a cloud of warm water that was caressing all her pale skin. She was in heaven.

Both her hands started to quiver, as did her vocal cords. She could feel and hear that when her heavy breaths left her mouth.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, a second before she closed them and put the tip of his cock right into her eager mouth.

"This lady need looot of feedin" Bale smiled to himself when he observed how the hot, classy housewife, on her knees in front of him, was completely spellbound by his black dick.

He threw his head back over the edge once more to enjoy the tenderness of this beautiful, warm, mouth with its industrious tongue over his cock, and the soft hands getting busy around his pecker.

Amber kneeled there, completely surfing on the brink of an orgasm.

Her pink lips were engulfing all of Bale's glans.

She was suckling on the tip of his cock like a crazy baby, letting the first 2 inches of his pole slide in and out of her mouth quickly again and again.

Her left hand was pressed flat against his abdomen, while her petite thumb and index finger were touching the base of his black steel rod.

Her right hand was too exhausted to jerk voraciously and was just there to keep the jumping cock in position, so her tongue and mouth could suckle on it like eagerly.

Amber had her eyes closed..."MMMmmmmmhh! Uuummmm!" Her moaning filled the room, joining the wet, quick sucking noises she made with her new black pacifier in her mouth.

Her moans vibrated alongside Bale's cock, right into his big balls and prostate, and together with the smacking and caressing of her tongue made his man gravy boil up in his scrotum and the inside of his body once again.

Bale did not want this to end too soon and kept his eyes on the ceiling, breathing heavily and concentrating to hold his load back.

This went on for several minutes. Each time Bale could hear the clicking of the clock on the wall he knew he lasted another minute and another grin came onto his crusty lips.

On the other end of his schlong, there was Amber, still like a drinking baby, showing no signs of fatigue at all, when suddenly happened what Bale was exactly waiting for.

"Muuuummm!! Miiiiimmmm" Amber suddenly squeaked several times out the side of her closed lips and from one moment to the other she stopped moving her tongue.

She was breathing heavy, solely out of her nose and her left hand was now also grabbing a handful of Bale's shaft as if she had to hold on with both her hands to keep her balance.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmm, Mmm..." Amber sighed while just keeping his bulbous in her warm mouth and not sucking at all.

Bale knew the sexy, mature bombshell was on a tremendous no-touch-orgasm that her kinky brain (that was insanely full of lascivious fantasies and energy) just sent her as a reward, just by sucking on his dick. And she was enjoying it to the bones.

Amber's moaning got quieter after a minute or so, and with her eyes still closed she started suckling on his cock head fervently again.

It felt like Bale, the man, was of no interest to her anymore. All that Amber cared for were these 12 inches of black meat that stuck out of her mouth and the 2 balls that were responsible for the catering.

Bale decided that it was time to feed his hungry kitten, for he got other things to do today.

He was now facing the sexy Blonde's face again.

"Ready fooo u cream?"

"U Ready fooo u cream I say Bitch!!??" He pulled Amber out of her trance because he was now struggling to hold it back any longer.

Amber could not smile with her mouth, since it was full of an engorged black cock that was ready to erupt into her, but she sent a lovely smile with her shiny, blue eyes, blinking with her long, dark eye-lashes and nodding her head while still moistly nursing on the black hose.

And while sending out a roar he saw Amber's cheeks bulging out. This time she did not hesitate for 1 second but immediately swallowed all the slush down her throat which, on the spot, triggered her second climax of that blowjob session.

The giving part and the receiving part on both ends of the 12-inch cock were moaning and sighing in unison as if it was a competition who enjoyed the orgasm more.

The second splash of Bale's gravy was also swallowed immediately by a hungry Amber, as were his third and fourth. This time, Amber, while completely feeling and enjoying the intensity of her "swallowing-orgasm" could keep her senses and decided to keep the fifth, and what she felt was his final gusher of goo, in her mouth, until Bale had no more of his body fluids to donate to her greedy mouth (at that time).

She took her glossy lips from his black schlong and let the cum circulate in her mouth, taking all the time she needed to relish the taste of it.

She found, that this time she was not disgusted by the pure taste of his sperm that much anymore. She felt the same arousal of him cumming in her mouth and swallowing his glibber as the first time she swallowed, but this time she also liked the taste of his cum. She did not know how to describe it, but somehow it reminded her of a salty, warm eggdrop soup.

While holding his black cock straight up proudly, like a flagpole, Amber, with 2 noisy gulps, got rid of her protein-rich bounty and sent it down the hatch where it belongs.

"Aaaaccch" she was moaning, sounding as if she had just drank a sip of refreshing cold water after a hot workout in the gym.

She briefly opened her mouth and stretched out her tongue completely while still watching Bale, showing him an empty pink hole.

"All gone!" she smiled at him with her shiny white teeth between her full pink lips and giggled girlishly.

"Oops," Amber said, making big eyes as she saw another thick, white drop of cum oozing out of Bale's pee slit. She brought the black dick back into her mouth and squeezed it from the base to the tip in one nearly violent motion, milking out an amount that could once more coat half of her tongue.

She swallowed, smacked her lips, and set up another Million-dollar-smile.

"But now I sure got all, Ahhhhhh" she briefly showed him her empty mouth again and without being asked started to lick Bale's dick clean of all remaining fluids.

It did not take her long because the dick was still hard and her tongue could easily reach all the spots without fumbling around his foreskin.

Bale saw, that his cock was already shiny and clean and realized, that Amber was still not intending to stop tongue bathing his member, and when she was putting the tip back into her mouth, he immediately grabbed her hair and put her tight lips off his mushroom.

She held on to his shaft with her right and grabbed his calves with her left hand to stick to Bale, but when he pulled her hair stronger she could not stand the pain and let go.

With a loud "Ploppppp!" the suction of Amber's mouth was gone. She pouted up to Bale but saw, that there was no room for negotiation.

"The lesson was goooood Miss Jasemon! Thank you very much!" Bale said, trying to pronounce his words as good as Amber had told him to while pulling his trousers up from his ankles to his hips and closing the button.

Amber needed a few seconds to calm her libido down to a normal level, which was difficult, considering, that she was still alone in her room, on her knees, in front of a black man with a 12-inch cock, the taste of sperm-rich cum in her mouth, her pussy lips drenched and her belly full of someone else's body fluids...

Amber stood up on her wobbly legs, and pro forma tried to fix her dress and her hair before putting on her cork-wedge high heels. Suddenly the whole situation became so real again, she slowly realized what just happened over the last 1-2 hours and did not know how to react.

"Miss Jasemon, tomorrow I am school aaaal day, u hav time on Friday foo next session?" Bale asked Amber to fix her next date for a tutoring lesson.

"That would be Friday," Amber said, she now noticed that she was smiling again, "Friday is fine Bale, but Ludwig, my husband, might be home earlier on Friday, so we might not have that much time," Amber said, and after hesitating a few seconds she giggled and added in a sexy voice while gazing into Bale's eyes:

"So maybe we shall put our oral lessons in beforehand" and boldly she gave Bale a fondly kiss on his crusty lips.

At that moment, Bale took both of Amber's firm ass cheeks into each of his hands, forced his big tongue into Amber's wet mouth, and kissed her passionately. Amber melted in his arms, while the black man striped up the rear side of her dress, and while his left hand was now in possession of her naked, left bubble butt cheek, his right hand slid down under her panties along her deep ass crack and with one motion let his middle finger slide into Amber's dripping wet pussy.

Amber could not make a sound because her mouth was full of Bale's big tongue. Her eyes just bulged out and she enjoyed the sparkling feeling all over her body. She just wanted to hop up and embrace this awesome man with both her meaty, perfectly shaped legs, when he withdraw his thick finger from her pussy.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!" Amber sighed in pleasure when Bale also withdrew his tongue from her mouth and whispered to her:

"Daaaaamnnn u cunt is tigt, wet, warm an soooft Miss Jasemon! That will be gooood!!!" Bale smelled Amber's watery, sweet body fluid on his finger, while Amber could still feel the gape, that his Finger left in her vagina.

"Now u shoood wash u teeth, u moth smell and tast like cum!" Bale said with a big smile.

Surprisingly, proper Amber was not ashamed, the words excited her even more, because her breath smelling of his cum meant, that she was a part of him, and he, his cum, was a part of her.

Bale unlocked the room and confidently went down the hallway to the exit. Amber tried to follow him as gracefully as ever but ended up more waddling, after having 6 orgasms over the last few hours, each one of them being more intense than all her former orgasms of her life together.

"Friday 10 o'clock a.m. Bale, Please be on time!" Amber shouted when he stood between the open door, ready to leave.

"Yeah Miss Jasemon!" Bale smiled back at her and left.

Amber set up an exhausted but deeply satisfied smile and let out a deep breath of joy and relief. Slowly she strolled back, swaying from one side to the other.

"I feel like I am slightly drunk," Amber thought jokingly because she did not know the fitting term cock drunk yet, and entered her bedroom.

She watched herself in the giant mirror, she looked sexier than ever before, and she felt so feminine.

"I feel as if I could explode into a thousand mini-vaginas and mini-boobs at any minute" Amber giggled.

Within several seconds Amber pulled off her dress and threw it on her bed, slowly reaching to her back to open up her bra to release her beautiful pink nipples, while her firm but soft boobs were still defying the law of gravity without a problem.

Her panties followed the pile of cloth on her bed and Amber was now completely naked, just in her wedge high heels in front of the mirror.

Her body, while for the first time in her life satisfied, was still glowing with desire.

She slowly and tenderly moved her two petite, pink-nailed hands from her neck over her full, round boobs down to her small, flat waist and over her big, soft hips and her bubble butt, retracing her hourglass-like body shape.

Her body was still tingling and it seemed like she tried to caress away that electric feeling but it just got stronger and stronger.

Every time she saw how small her hands looked next to her solid boobs, every time her hands touched her soft bubble butt she got aroused even more.

She knew, what was missing, she now knew for sure, that she needed a big, black, hard cock. She wanted to smell it, she wanted to play with it and tease it, she wanted to put it in her mouth to suck on it for as long as she wanted to. She could not stop thinking about that big black baseball bat, rockhard and glistening in front of her eyes...

And suddenly she had an idea! Amber, more jumping than walking, got to the bathroom and grabbed the coke glass that still had some of Bale's precious jelly in it, and sprinted back to her bedroom.

She smiled like a kid on Christmas eve and smacked her big naked ass on her bed.

Slowly she laid on her back and tuck up her little feet, stripping off her high heels. While she sniffed on the glass in her left hand, her right hand was slowly gliding over her big tits and her flat belly, again and again.

Amber felt like she would lose her mind at any moment, moaning like crazy after each sniff she caught, her hand now started caressing her completely hairless mons pubis.

And when she could not hold it anymore she started licking the inside of the glass with her tongue, took her middle finger and her ring finger, and let them slide between her soaked, pink and engorged pussy lips right into her vagina.

Here she was, the drop-dead-gorgeous white lady, with her curvy, smooth body, laying on her big marital bed, completely naked, her mouth wide open in silent ecstasy, the taste of cum still on her tongue, fantasizing about a big black cock, when she exploded into orgasm number 7!

Amber's body trembled from pleasure as her voice and breath quivered.

She spread and extended her legs wide across the bed in exhaustion, and while her drenched, glaring-pink pussy slowly stopped its spasm, Amber felt several tears running down her cheeks, and she fell asleep.

to be continued...