All Comments on 'Amber's Awakening Ch. 04'

by Trevormartinaf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another aspect of the process

Master could pee in a cup and let Amber sniff and sip as needed over a period of time. He could leave a cup around for her from time to time so she could get use to different flavors based on what Master ate. Later, Master could fit her with a hood that he could use for Amber so that she was fitted close while Master slept, ate, watched a movie or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sickening

An 18 year old child who has barely explored her sexuality is being groomed by this psychopath. Silly me who knew that all along true love meant letting your partner piss on and in you....and there I was thinking it was based on mutual love, respect, honesty and commitment.

It is NOT healthy to drink somebody else’s urine, it’s a waste product produced by the body. It can introduce bacteria, toxins and medications into your body. Yes it’s true that if you have no other option available it could help keep you alive if you are trapped somewhere without water. However, by that time The toxins are likely to be more concentrated. IF he has an OCD type of attitude about staying totally hydrated at all times (unlikely) perhaps it’s possible that she won’t be violently ill??

Surely this is only one example of TPE please tell me it’s NOT representative of all TPE relationships? This story belongs in the Horror category. I stopped reading when I realised where this was headed it’s fucking gross. It’s an unhealthy obsession, and all so that she can have the *privilege* of being an oral cock sleeve. So what is it, he’s got to be compensating for something.

TrevormartinafTrevormartinafover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Sickening

Thank you for leaving your comment on my story.

A few points to consider:

1. I never wrote Amber would be drinking Master's urine all the time.

2. The sole purpose of getting Amber introduced to the idea is to make her aware of Master's preferences, so while they are still communicating about finding common ground, she can tell Master if she doesn't like the idea, or if it is her hard limit.

3. Because Amber is a novice and Master is experienced, it has to be Master's responsibility to see to it that Amber knows what she is signing up for.

4. TPE means different things to different people, to Master it is what the words mean exactly. Amber would have no power over Master, she would be wholly owned and subject to Master's ministrations.

TrevormartinafTrevormartinafover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Another aspect of the process

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving your comment on my story.

I really like your suggestion, and I like how you think!

Trevor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrevormartinaf@Trevormartinaf
35 y/o (currently) single Dom/Master based in Toronto. Over the years I have been fortunate enough to have experienced the thrill and raw chemistry D/s and M/s relationships afford. I am here to put into words the various experiences I have shared with the amazing women I've...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES