All Comments on 'Ambiramus Ch. 07'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You lost me at pretending biology doesn't exist.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

Aww this was great one step closer to my harem fantasy. I'm still hoping the ex wife joins in more part of me really wants Cindy to knock her up. I first thought a thruple thing might work but with marks trust issues that might be a problem so I'm on the ex wife becomes a sexpet/breedmare for Cindy,Mark and his five new girlfriends until she finds love with one or more of the girls train,aww a man can dream.

Great work I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish you would keep the poly element to the story. I like Alexa and Mark together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I pity his poor ass. It must have felt like getting road rash from the inside out. This was an incredibly sweet gesture made by a very loving and giving boyfriend. While I originally thought that Cindy was doing a favor for her friends that were lonely and dejected, she reminded them constantly that he was her man and that while they fucked him, she was going to make love. It seemed a little cold hearted but when I added together the fact that Cindy had tentatively set this up before discussing it with Mark which was apparently the same thing Cindy did with Megan and their threesome. Cindy takes quite a few liberties while using Mark as more of a showpiece which makes me wonder about her but I guess it depends on your point of view. It is still an incredibly insightful story and I still am enjoying the hell out of it.

rorr82rorr82about 2 years ago
Very good story

I love the series but the way u have made mark makes me ? if he could really keep fucking his ex. He doesn't seem like the type of person that could keep doing it knowing her feelings and desires when he loves cindy n their relationship. Also I don't understand why u always have him asking about hurting her during sex? They have been together so many times that by now he should know what she can handle n can't, even though he is so caring about her. Other then that u have created a wonderful story that I have enjoyed a lot, thank you.

P.S. I don't understand the comment here about understanding biology n ?ing it in this story? Oh well, still 5 stars to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it more than, I have most stories, why it isn't in the Hall of Fame is surprising. I wish that I could be Mark

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

How utterly ridiculous, Mr Strong man, Mr firm heterosexual, becomes the bottom in a homosexual gangbang. Yet he denies he is homosexual or at very least bisexual.

You let your imagination run too far here. All of of your characters are delusional about themselves. You let a good story get away from what made it good, you turned our hero into a ravening gay sex addict. You turn Cindy into a panderer touting her gay boyfriend to her friends to exploit and use. That is NOT love, she uses hi too and shares him out to her mates.

This was an awful chapter. Honestly, that many giant cocks in his arse would have Mark in hospital getting his anal rips and tears sewed up.

This story is just so lost in wanton fantasy. A car crash in fact.

That said l’ll read on to see if you get the tale back on the rails and back to a romance. I think you went to far in destroying it, but we’ll see.

As it currently stands you score 1/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A transsexual gangbang my dream

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

OMG what an amazing adventure for Mark

furetdunordfuretdunordover 1 year ago

Exciting... but I liked the romance better.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry I haven't commented more. I love this story, the romance chapters, the gang bang, meeting famaley all of it and I thank you for your work. Please keep writing love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ambiramus Ch. 06 Previous Part
Ambiramus Series Info