Amelia

Story Info
A 750 word story.
780 words
4.35
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,555 Followers

A quick thank you to Randi for editing. Nice to have the best helping out.

750 words, if this isn't your thing, then I suggest moving on.

*****

A thin waifish dark haired girl. God, she was no more than that. Slender, with porcelain creamy smooth skin. Her eyes a luminous dark brown, light sparkled within those unfocused lenses. There was though hiding deep beneath a sadness, the luminous resonant, deep dark pools of light.

She walked slowly towards me, her slender frame moving with grace, her creamy white dress moving deliciously across her firm free breasts.

Her handbag fell onto the table, her lips parted, a thin smile appearing. Closer, and closer.

She stopped, our faces inches apart. Her breathing shallow. I felt her hands running up my bare arms. Goosebumps flourishing then dissolving under her touch.

Closer, our noses touching, our lips caressing. Those wondrously lustrous gorgeous sexy lips. The pinky red Lancome blending with mine.

Soft velvety ludicrously luscious lips, her tongue, a welcome intruder. Kisses from heaven deepening, our nipples caressing. Her body heat pervading, just the gossamer thin fabric separating us.

Oh my god, my body ached for her. My hands finally moving slid up her arms, higher, feeling the creamy delight of her flesh. Warm, disobediently forgiving.

My eyes closed the kiss absorbing me. Our body's merging, fusing as one. Her braless breasts crushed against me, her body moving effortlessly. Writhing, and squirming.

My hands in vain holding her beautific face, holding on in an attempt to imprison the delectable irresistible comeliness.

I wanted to slide the thin straps of material holding up her dress. Watch it slip down her perfect arms.

Her heartbeat pounded mashed against me. The sharp biting cut of her nipples abrasive and yet so arousing.

The playful deliciousness of her tongue ravishing mine, sucked me deeper into the libidinous dungeon of lustfulness.

"Amelia." I whispered breathlessly.

"Shush, no more words." She replied.

"I need to tell you."

"No, do not, I know what you were going to say."

"You know me so well."

"I do." She replied, her hand resting gently on my face. Her thumb moving imperceptibly. Caressing and comforting. Her eyes, never once leaving mine.

"Amelia, we have to talk."

"No, no we don't. We both know what happened. It is in the past. This is now, and the future is ours."

"But."

"No buts Maria. You are mine. What happened is now forgotten."

"How can you say that I..."

"I said stop, and I meant it. We all make mistakes, it doesn't have to be the end. I love you."

"I love you as well my sweet gorgeous delight."

Her hand moved slowly around my head, her fingers sliding deliciously through my short blonde hair. Her fingers massaging my scalp. The tingling tremors growing with every movement of her electrode like nails, dragging erotically over my scalp.

Our mouths again mashed together. The kiss no longer just a kiss, her desire now beyond my hearts capacity for love.

Her hand sliding up my leg melting my errant core, my legs moved unwittingly allowing her permission. Her fingers sliding electrically over the thin fabric of my cotton panties.

Her finger tracing the lines of my labia, now moist and quivering under her delicate touch.

A tease, no more than a tease. I could do nothing but hold on, to lean against her. Moan softly into her mouth.

My panties sticky with desire, my aroma filling the voided space embracing us.

"Oh god, don't stop." I wanted to say. "Take me, here, now. I don't care." But all I did was purr.

Back and forth her fingers slid, struggling against the sticky melted mess of my knickers. My folds opening, inviting, urging, my hips swaying against her. Wanting desperately to feel those teasing fingers inside me.

"You want this, don't you?" She asked. Her lips still caressing mine, our eyes locked. "Yes, so much." My voice an incoherent purr.

I jumped, startled but exhilarated. Her finger sliding inside my cotton defences, her fingers slipping into the lubricious gooiness that was me.

"Oh god." I breathed into her open mouth, my wantonness now uncontrollable. I needed her, wanted her.

Her long slender fingers sliding in and out salaciously.

"More." I whispered, pressing hard against her. Writhing, needing the feel of her.

"You want more?"

"Yes, please, don't tease me."

"God, you are such a needy bitch."

"Yes." How could she do this to me, so tiny, her frame so fragile, yet her mind so strong.

Maria."

"Yes." I spluttered.

"If you ever put another dent in my Alpha. You are going to be severely punished."

"Yes Amelia."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,555 Followers