All Comments on 'Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 05'

by donalde

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HonourHonourover 11 years ago
What happened ?

I have been eagerly awaiting the next instalment of this tale. The storyline was good as always but I was left wondering if you are alright or unwell. The cause of my concern was that at times it was like trying to read in a foreign language. I am usually quite good at catching what was meant such as when character names get transposed (Gloria became Susan at one point) but some of the errors could not even be attributed to "spellcheque fowls" as a friend laughingly calls them.

I do hope normal service will be resumed with the next installment and that you are ok.

donaldedonaldeover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the Formatting errors

it would seem that the Open Office program that i am using has compatibility problems issues with Literotica and it has caused my latest submission to screw up. I just found out about the issues and am attempting to reformat the story back to Microsoft works format so i can re-post it .

I apologize for the bad chapter and all of the errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

the other posts showed the grammar, mine is if susan is glorias sire then how did lenard train her for over a century to become a tracker after her parents died? also gloria said she never heard of vamps sharing blood but then tells of the covens doing it.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Thankyou!

I can overlook all the stuff ups in this chapter because it was an awesome chapter to read and ofcourse you had to leave it with a cliffhanger...been hanging with Jaz to long and her addiction to cliffies has rubbed of! lol.

I hope the next chapter posts soon as waiting is painful!

Willie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Re-Submit?

Is there any possible way to have this chapter reformatted/re-edited and then resubmitted? The errors are not only quite distracting by themselves, but they also take quite a bit away from the main storyline and the overall quality of the work that's gone into it. If all these errors were present in the first chapter I don't think you would have as many followers as you do now. It's that off-putting.

Again, I hope there is a way for resubmission to occur. Your story deserves at least that much consideration. Thank you.

donaldedonaldeover 11 years agoAuthor
Anon 11/21/2012

I am in the process of straightening out the formating errors it just with the holiday i have been slowed down a bit i am hoping to resubmit the story the begining of next week.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Love it

Well i for one loved this chapter. It was a long read and I had to go back but that's OK. It is still awesome. Thank you Don for writing this tale. voted 5 stars.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I really enjoy the story line, even though I hate the grammar/spelling/formatting errors. I also despise cliff-hangers! I believe they are over-used! I think it would have been just as dramatic if the name had been revealed.

It looks like Andrew is right to be suspicious of Charles. I wonder what Susan would think if she knew that Charles plans to eventually dispose of Andrew and Amelia?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great chapter... I waited for the resubmit to read it. Thank you!

Y

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Love it

Learning to type on tablet and keep screwing up. Will leave longer comment when I get to a real keyboard.......but this chapter is great!!!!!!

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
eurgh...

After the first few chapters, I really hate to say this, but I feel I need to:

This chapter needs an editor to rework it. A lot.

The story was good, but when I need to read an otherwise simple sentence more than once simply because of multiple spelling, grammatical, or syntax errors, something is wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous