Amelié - Day 00

Story Info
Pranking gullible wife: 14 days of BJs, doctor's orders!
1.6k words
4.38
5.9k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2024
Created 05/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, James, remember what we talked about in the pre-surgery consultation. I want you to take it easy this weekend. Do you have Monday off for the holiday? Good. Today's Day 0. On Days 1 and 2, you should relax, watch some movies, ice the area, and don't do any strenuous activity. Day 3, you should be more or less back to normal. I want you to drink lots of clear fluids. You shouldn't try to ejaculate tonight, but over the next two weeks, I want you to have a few orgasms. While the vasectomy was successful, there's still sperm in your system and you need to flush that out. I want to see you back here for a check in on Day 17, which should be a Monday. Now, can you remember all that, or should I go out to the lobby and explain it to your wife too?"

"No, no, I've got it! No need. I've got it. I'm pretty lucid already; that anesthetic is already wearing off. Thanks, doc." I felt a little bad about my plan, but I still didn't want the doctor ruining it by telling Julia the truth. "Day 17, see you then."

"Have a good day, James." The doctor waved me out into the lobby.

As I stepped through the double doors, I decided to affect a small limp, just to really ham it up. My wife, Julia, would be watching and waiting after all. I loved Julia more than anything, but she could be a bit naive - that's rude - she could be a bit gullible.

Julia and I had been together for over a decade. She was kind, caring, supportive, and wonderful. She had a great sense of humor, so she was a perfect victim for my little pranks because she'd always end up laughing at herself when she found out, with no hard feelings. We had a healthy, albeit vanilla, sex life. We made each other cum regularly enough. But Julia had always been really pretty and had relied on that to foster her social life, rather than practicing the fine art of casual sex. As a result, even now in our early 30s, she preferred missionary sex and couldn't really deepthroat, although she made up for that with how she worked her tongue.

When she saw me, Julia rushed to my side and put an arm around me to steady me. She got up on tiptoes to give me a kiss on the cheek. "Let's get you to the car, my big brave man!"

I think most people would describe Julia as cute or pretty, but not hot. That suited me just fine, as she was exactly my type: about 5'7", 120 pounds, with wavy shoulder-length brown hair, piercing blue eyes, and perky 32B boobs. She looked like Alexis Bledel, but with slightly bronzer skin. She knew it would be cold in the waiting area, so today, she wore a lightweight royal blue turtleneck, tucked into some high-waisted jeans.

As Julia drove me home, she said, "Thank you for getting that done, honey. I've tried so many types of birth control, and they all mess with my hormones so severely. Thank you for offering to get a vasectomy instead!"

"You're welcome, honey," I responded. "I'm excited to have unprotected sex with you whenever I want."

"Jimmy!" Julia blushed, giggled, and slapped my thigh softly. "Well, I can't say I'm not excited for that too..." Julia continued. "Is there anything I can do to help you be more comfortable during your recovery?"

Here was my opening. "Well, as a matter of fact..." I suppressed a grin to maintain my poker face. "The doctor said I need to be on complete bed rest for two weeks."

"Of course, honey. I'll wait on you, hand and foot. It's a good thing your job can be done remotely. As soon as we get home, I'll set up the pull-out couch for you in front of the big TV, and I'll make sure your video games are all set up there. That way you won't have to deal with the stairs."

That wasn't part of my plan, but that would be fine. Our pull-out couch was nearly as comfortable as our bed, and I'd slept on it before, during late night gaming sessions.

"The other thing the doctor ordered..." I continued, "is daily blowjobs."

"What!" Julia accidentally hit the brakes a little as she said that - she's not the best driver. "I mean, of course honey, anything for you. But did the doctor really order blowjobs?"

I let a grin slip through. "Well, not blowjobs specifically. But he said there's still sperm in my system that needs to be flushed out, that I shouldn't exert myself in any way, and that the vasectomy won't be effective birth control until I've ejaculated 14 times, so... blowjobs were implied as the best option."

"Well, that makes sense, I guess. Can't argue with the doctor." Julia affirmed. "14 times, really? I wouldn't have thought there was that much stuff in your system."

"Apparently, yeah. He said we have to completely empty the vas deferens and the testicles of everything they've got stored up." I was going a bit off book with that, but I could see Julia nodding at the mention of anatomical terms. "They recommend 14 ejaculations to get it all, but I bet there's some liability insurance baked into that. Maybe 10 would be enough, but they probably say 14 just so they don't get hit with a malpractice suit."

"That could be," Julia said thoughtfully. "But better safe than sorry! 14 blowjobs it is! And you don't have to do any work - I'll come down to you on the couch."

She bought it. I knew she would, but as always, it was fun to get the initial buy-in on one of my pranks. It was gonna be a fun two weeks, actually...

Julia pulled into a drive thru to get me a burger and a milkshake, as we finished the trip home. We chit chatted, but in the back of my mind, I was thinking about my ploy and all the blowjobs I was about to get. I brainstormed what else I could ask Julia to do for me while I was "ordered to bed rest."

As we pulled into our driveway, I saw something that first confused me, but quickly made my heart drop.

"Is that Amelié?" Julia asked. "What's Amelié doing in our- oh my God!" Julia had remembered the same thing I had. "Is this when she was coming to visit!? I forgot to put it on the calendar!"

I could feel my plan being ruined. We parked and got out of the car.

"Bon jour!" Amelié greeted us. "Is this the welcome I get? You two aren't even home?" Amelié teased as she kissed us each on the cheek.

"We, ah, we had to run out for, uh-" Julia wasn't as good of a liar as I was.

Amelié was French, 5'4", 110 pounds, with curly hair a little longer than Julia's, and brown eyes. She looked like Emma Watson, but with 34C boobs, which persistently drew the eye on her petite frame. She was wearing a floral sundress, perfect for this warm Spring day. As beautiful as I thought Julia was, I couldn't help but find Amelié hot and perk up whenever she fixed her attention on me.

"It's my fault," I jumped in. "I completely forgot about your visit, and I scheduled a surgery for this afternoon, and you know how empathetic Julia is, so she got caught up on what I was doing and, well, I'm sorry, we forgot to prepare for your visit."

Julia smiled at me, gratefully. Amelié was Julia's friend, and I knew she didn't want her friend to be mad at her. I was happy to take the heat off Julia.

"Oh, no matter!" Amelié said. "What surgery though?? Are you okay!?"

Julia and I looked at each other. Julia started to explain, "Well, Jimmy actually got a vasectomy."

"Oh wow!" Amelié exclaimed. "Because of the way normal birth control affects your hormones? Oh you're so sweet, James." Amelié gave me another kiss on the cheek. "Well, that's good then, I'm glad nothing dire is going on. And I don't need much! Just set me up on the pull-out couch and you have 'prepared for my visit'." Amelié laughed.

I started to open my mouth, resigning myself to confessing, but Julia beat me to it. "The thing is, Jimmy needs to sleep on the couch because the doctor told him to take it easy..." Julia went on to explain to her friend about the two weeks of bed rest and the daily blowjobs.

As she listened, Amelié gave Julia a shrewd frown, and then gave me a smirk with a raised eyebrow. When Julia finished, Amelié maintained eye contact with me as she said, "14 blowjobs?" I gritted my teeth behind my lips and braced myself. "I think that's what my neighbor said her husband needed after his vasectomy too. Important to clear out all that backlog. So where can I sleep then?"

I exhaled in relief. I would have to consider later why Amelié played along.

"Well, you can share the bed with me!" Julia bubbled. "It'll be like when we used to have sleepovers. And we've got a really nice king bed, so it should be comfortable for both of us."

"That sounds great!" Amelié finally turned her gaze back to Julia.

Julia's voice got small. "Remind me... how long are you staying for?"

"Oh, about 14 days," Amelié smiled.