All Comments on 'Amethyst: The Girl with a Penis'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wild for Ruwild!

Warning: the surgeon general had determined that reading stories by Ruwild may cause light headedness, swelling of the genitals, shortness of breath and a uncontrollable urge to mastrubate. Do not read while driving, opperating heavy equipment or if your partner is not a fan of "quickies."

whambamwhambamover 11 years ago
Simply...

...fabulous! So well written, so vivid and so amazingly hot... I'd like to read more about Amethyst... Thank you for such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm Amethyst, the fangirl who's honoured to have this sexilicious story dedicated to her. I couldn't dream of a better literary gift, for both my birthday & for Christmas. Throughout the rest of the year I'll be absorbed in wild fantasies of making sweet & slow love to gorgeous boys like Nathan, and making hard & fast love to smoking hot boys like Devin. Now that Ruwild has, through his writing, gifted me a lovely girl cock, no handsome boy will escape my vivid imagination.

All I want is to feed my pretty cock into the tight arse of a beautiful man, & I'll deliver orgasms made in heaven.

Ruwild, I did send you a detailed mail to express my appreciation, & I thought I might as well also make a publicly visible comment to show the guys how I feel.

Thank you,

Amethyst

MistaRheeMistaRheeover 11 years ago

What a lovely read! While some might see themselves in the place of the heroine of the story, I wouldn't mind taking the place of Devin. I'm not necessarily a 'man fan,' but to be done by this girl with a cock? Sure! Name the place and time. Thanks both to Amethyst the reader and Ruwild the author for a good thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unique descriptions

Really love those unique descriptions you used through out this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I used to think Helen was your best heroine, but now she's got competition. Amethyst is so considerate about the pleasure of her partner, despite also being damn determined to get her own queen sized dose of pleasure from a guy's butt. That's a great quality.

While Angel is a sex bomb, Amethyst is lovely in a refreshingly sweet and earnest way. She's so sexy and feminine without being in your face.

Those two guys were really lucky. Maybe I should bend over and tie my laces while she's walking across the campus. Yeah, I'd love to be one of those guys!

Look forward to more of this beautiful college girl's sexual exploits!

jonathan8739jonathan8739over 11 years ago
Sexy and Hot

Please continue this story. It's a shame that society isn't excepting as Nathan, Devin and Caroline are to transsexual women.

mega_obie@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Increased Strength

I am interested to see if you will explore more into Amethyst increased strength and if it will manifest in different ways. For example, she becomes more muscular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Greatmw

sexy story but also well-written and edited.

demonic2782demonic2782over 11 years ago
another exelent story

Hey another great story just brialnt author don't stop u r shuch a good author u should make I book

BobluvsBobluvsover 11 years ago
great Story

Once again you've written a great story as always. I'll send you an email with a couple of idea's.

Ted

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel!

Please! We need a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Strange Tags

Why is the story tagged tgirl, transsexual, mtf, and feminization when the whole point is that Amethyst is a genetic woman who acquired a penis, not a transsexual? She was never male and was always feminine. This is a truly great story, though. YOu should continue. I like Amethyst's confidence, and how there is no need to deal with gender identity issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Extremely enjoyable story with a lovely heroine. This girl is caring and considerate, a very sweet person. And she's got a sexy cock she's not afraid to use. I wish I were a student along with Amethyst.

lovers1lovers1almost 11 years ago
Hot

Very, very hot. Just great all round. I'd like to see more of Amethyst.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Nothing Like A Good Fantasy...

...To keep you warm on a cold night. Its a fascinating look at the CWAD fantasy from the female POV. Well written with good characters, and if you're going to have a fantasy, make it a thick ten-incher fantasy! Thanks for sharing this unique CWAD story and I hope we will be seeing some more of the lovely Amethyst soon.

zampazampaover 10 years ago
I want to be both Amethyst and Devin at the same time

Great story. I want to be both Amethyst and Devin at the same time, and experience it all from both sides. Hope to see more!

leann5redleann5redover 10 years ago
horny cuppal grate

your hot very god at what you do yours leann

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amazingly sexy, bold, unique and enjoyable. Amethyst is gorgeous and the kind of girl you expect to run into at every campus. Devin is her perfect match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable

I'm alot like Amethyst except that I would use my new appendage on sexy women! Thank you for taking the time to write this!! Please add more!!

badboybadboybadboybadboyover 9 years ago
I love Amethyst!

I would like to hang around with Amethyst, although "hang" may not be the right word. Would like to see her have a more intimate relationship with her mom, at least a quickie. I wonder if any offspring would inherit the effects of the drug??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
thank you

your story was so hot, I am really glad that i'm not the only one out there with this sort of fantasy, this was definitely up there with the best erotica I have read but with a story that seemed just for me. (I know it was for someone else) would love loads more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Story

This story was well done. Hot too. Do you take requests?

mrsreadermrsreaderover 5 years ago
I love it...

Totally believable.....in my dreams

sublandsublandabout 4 years ago
Fantastic fantasy

Wow, this was an excellent and well written fantasy that got me very hard as the descriptions got hotter and hotter. I loved the characters especially Amethyst and her new appendage. Loved when she started dominating her lover and would love to see more of this in a sequel. Five stars for this very talented writer and had my cum pumping out at several parts of this incredible tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amethyst is awesome

What an amazing character. Even though I am male I want to be her.

Does she still have a working pussy? I hope so. Now that Devin knows how the chemical works will Caroline take the treatment? It seems like she wants to since she was willing to drink the stuff to get the results Amethyst did. After Caroline gets a cock, do the two girls play with each other, with fucking each other in the pussy (if they still have them) ?

I got so hard reading this story. I am looking forward to more chapters and adventures with Amethyst and her friends. Cheers!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

Wow...another great story. Damn...now I have read another one ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It would have been good but that transphobic line was really uncalled for and ruined the entire story.

It wasn't necessary and was only included to be rude and hurtful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
2343 Followers
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...