Amorous Goods: Depravity's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie found himself awoken not just by the sounds but of the wet, tight sensations in his lower region. He let out a deep moan as his sleepy eyes made out a familiar image.

"Ang...ela...?" He groaned as his cock was driven deep down her throat again. "Fuuuuuck..."

It felt amazing. It was almost too good to be a dream. But it had to be. How else was his dream girl here with his dick in her mouth unless she was living up to that moniker? He groggily ran his fingers through her hair, adding some motion from his own hips as she bobbed up and down on his cock, swallowing every inch of his rather impressive girth as if it were nothing.

The goal clearly wasn't to make him cum just yet. Each bob of her head was sensually deep but also very slow and deliberate. He could even feel her tongue on his balls, teasing them when she was deep enough to reach.

Eddie was waking up now. As much as you can wake up in a dream, anyway. Instead of simply petting her hair, he gripped it tight. Angela always liked it when he got rough with her. "Look at me, Baby..."

From her angle, most of her face was obscured by her hair, so he was in for two very distinctive shocks when she followed his order, moving her hair behind her ear with one hand and grinning widely back at him before taking his dick in her mouth again.

One, was that it wasn't the green eyes he expected looking back at him. The pendant resting on Eddie's chest burned as a pair of fiery red eyes looked back into his own. But what had shocked him just as much if not more was that it wasn't Angela who currently had his entire dick down her throat.

Eddie immediately shut his eyes as he shuddered uncontrollably in pleasure.

It's okay.

It's... okay...

The mind does weird things.

You can't control your subconscious.

Eddie fought back his panting as he tried to do just that and force his subconscious to turn Grace into Angela so that he could actually enjoy this amazing blowjob. Burning eyes he could deal with. Hell, it was kinda hot in a weird way. Getting head from his daughter? Not so much...

Eddie's cock was released from her mouth with a pop as she let out a giggle. "Sorry Daddy... Try as you might, there isn't much I can do about my appearance now. That much is your fault for making such a... unique wish when the closest vessel for me to use that matched your particular... desires... also happened to be your daughter. You're stuck with me. Until I... grant your wish, anyway... So, let's get to it, shall we?"

That wasn't even Grace's voice. It had quite the odd accent, which he couldn't exactly place. That confusion forced Eddie's eyes open again to the surprise of seeing Grace's completely naked body now mounting him, giving him quite the view of her. But he was also hit with the realization that the wetness he was currently feeling on the tip of his dick was her rubbing it up and down her slit, coating it in her juices.

"Ready, Daddy?" She moaned, moving his cock into position.

"Stop! Just... stop..." Eddie protested, grabbing his daughter's hips to stop her progress. If his subconscious wasn't going to get with the plan, then this just wasn't going to happen. He was not going to fuck his daughter, even in his head.

She cocked her head to the side, giving Eddie a curious look. Her burning eyes remained transfixed onto his for a moment before she grinned and let go of his dick with a giggle. "Works for me. Even this is infinitely better than that goddamned box. Sweet dreams Daddy... See you in the morning..."

As she got closer, Eddie closed his eyes again in fear just to feel her softly kissing his forehead. When he opened his eyes again, she was gone. "What... the... f..." Eddie was unable to finish his thought as he drifted into a slumber once again.

***

Eddie felt weird when he woke up. He felt both rested and restless. He questioned why his alarm hadn't woken him up, just to remember it was the weekend. With a satisfying stretch, he made his way to the kitchen to make some coffee, doing his best to drive away those very... disconcerting flashes he could remember from his dream last night.

That was it. Be it at a bar or a hooker or whatever, he needed to get laid by someone who absolutely didn't look like his daughter. His brain was clearly telling him to move on.

"Morning Daddy." Grace called from the couch with a yawn, as he passed her.

"Morning Sweetheart." Eddie replied, responding with a yawn of his own.

"Could you make me a cup?" She asked, looking over her phone.

For some reason, Eddie had expected those flamey eyes to be looking back at him when he turned to face her, only to be happily surprised by their normal green gorgeousness. With that familiarity solidified, he rolled his eyes. "How long have you been up?"

Grace smirked, knowing where this question was leading. "An hour..."

"And you waited for me to get up so you wouldn't have to make the coffee?" He asked dryly.

"You make it so much better than me..." Grace complained, poking out her full lips into a pout.

"Bullshit, you little brat." Eddie rolled his eyes again. "It's instant coffee. You're just being lazy."

Grace giggled, but made no motion to refute his claim. "You know you love taking care of me."

Eddie sighed in defeat. She got him there. He grumbled as he headed to the kitchen again, now to make two cups of coffee. "And I told you to stop wearing my shirts!"

"You sure about that, Daddy? I'm not wearing anything under this shirt."

Despite, knowing for a fact that Grace was lying on the couch in the other room, Eddie could feel her hugging him from behind in the kitchen. Her hand was gripping his quickly growing erection and her tongue was playfully licking at his ear. He quickly turned around to see-

...

Nothing.

He peeked through the kitchen and surely enough Grace still had her head in her phone, gone to the world, waiting for her coffee. Eddie shook it off and closed his eyes, counting to ten. When he opened them, Grace was still obliviously swiping away at her device.

Eddie shook his head and turned back into the kitchen.

"BOO!" His flaming-eyed daughter yelled, appearing suddenly in front of him and causing Eddie fall quite unflatteringly on his ass with quite the unmasculine shriek.

She bent over in a fit of laughter, little puffs of steam appearing to rise from the edges of her eyes as she moved to wipe away those nonexistent tears, seemingly out of habit. "I'd say I'm sorry about doing that, but I literally can't lie. And that was hilarious! I haven't been able to toy with mortals in so long!"

Eddie was panting in shock as he took in his daughter in front of him. Short of the eyes, she looked exactly as she had on the couch, only he was slightly more aware that she wasn't lying about not wearing anything under the shirt. She was at the very least not wearing a bra. He turned back to the living room once more.

This time the couch was empty.

He slowly turned to the kitchen again, afraid of what he would see and surely enough, she was still there grinning wickedly at him. Eddie shut his eyes immediately. "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up."

She giggled before getting on all fours and slowly crawling to Eddie's place on the floor. "You keep trying to wish me away like that and it's going to hurt my feelings... Maybe I should suck your dick again..."

"What the fuck?! What the fuck?! What the fuck?!" Eddie opened his eyes to see that she wasn't bluffing. She was currently reaching for his crotch. "What are you?! What's going on?! Why can't I wake up?!"

She giggled again but paused in her approach as she looked up thoughtfully. "Let's see... You can't wake up because you're not dreaming. As for the what... I'm a demon. You can call me... hm... Oo! Depravity! That's a fun word! I'm very much enjoying this language. You have such fun words for things. Like taint! That's just fucking hilarious is what that is. But I digress. As for the what in the sense of what is happening?

"Easy. This vessel opened up something she really shouldn't have. If someone knows how to use me, I can be quite... useful but you two haven't the slightest clue what you're doing which is obviously better for me than it is for you. Long story short. Grace opened the box. You put on my third eye. You made a wish. I tried to grant it to the best of my power as my curse compels me to do, but you ordered me to stop. So, we're currently stuck in this weird limbo of me obeying two contradicting wills. Basically, you're stuck with me possessing your daughter until you... get laid."

Eddie stared blankly at Gr-... at Depravity, as he repeatedly tried to pinch his arm.

"Funny fact..." Depravity mused outloud, "While I've never had a dream personally, Grace has. And she has absolutely tried to pinch herself in the middle of a nightmare to make sure it wasn't a nightmare and it still hurt in the dream. So, whoever came up with that pinching idea is full of shit. It doesn't even make sense when you really think about it. You can feel things in dreams. If you couldn't, then wet dreams wouldn't be a thing. Why wouldn't you feel a pinch?"

Eddie paused, staring silently as his apparently possessed daughter. "How do I make this stop?"

Depravity let out a loud laugh and leaned forward, playfully knocking on his head. "Hello? Hello? Anybody home? Think, Mcfly! Think! You have to fuck me! That was your wish! That is how this goes away."

"Grace loves that movie..." Eddie murmured quietly.

"I know." Depravity grinned, sitting down cross legged. "I know everything she knows. And I know mostly everything you know because I can read your mind as long as you're wearing my eye."

As if Eddie had suddenly remembered that he was still wearing the pendant, he frantically reached behind to try to take it off.

"That isn't going to wooooo-oooork!" Depravity sang in way that was reminiscent of another movie that Grace was a fan of. "You can't take off my eye until I've granted your wish. The funny thing here is that granting wishes is supposed to be a punishment for me. This might come as a surprise to you but I'm actually a pretty... naughty girl... Even for a demon. You call this vessel a brat so much, and I'm inclined to agree. She clearly needs a good spanking to get it out of her. Maybe you could discipline both of us, Daddy."

Eddie narrowed his eyes into a glare after his fruitless attempts at dislodging the pendant from his neck. He couldn't even feel a clasp anymore. Freaking out seemed like the thing to do but it wasn't actually helping anything. He needed to think. Just in case she was right and this wasn't a dream, he needed to-

"Oh my God... what is Grace doing right now? Is she aware of-? Does she know what you made her do last night?" He asked in horror.

"Hm..." Depravity looked up, thoughtfully for a moment as if she were sifting through her mind. "No. She's blissfully unaware of when I take over, as you saw this morning. She doesn't even realize she's losing bits of time."

"And you can't lie?"

Depravity shook her head, with a smirk. "Also part of the curse."

"Wait... I just need to get laid. That's what you said, right? You never said I had to have sex with you, personally."

Depravity giggled again, rocking in place as if clearly enjoying the game. "Actually, I did say that. Multiple times at this point. It only counts if I am the one who grants the wish. Try again."

Eddie scowled as he quickly found himself running out of options. "What if I make another wish to undo this one?"

"I'm a demon. Not a Djinn." Depravity giggled. "One wish. One is what you get. You wasted it."

"It wasn't like I knew it was going to get granted." Eddie grunted.

"Not my problem." Depravity shrugged. "So, are we doing this or not?"

"No. There's... there's got to be another way..."

"Well you have fun with that." Depravity winked before her eyes seemed to go out and Grace vanished right in front of him.

"Daaaaaaaddy! I'm so parched! So very parched! I'm not feeling a lot of love here!" Grace called from the living room. "So unloved!"

"I'll... be right... on it. Just... got distracted." Eddie mumbled as he stood up, peeked in the living room again and returned to his previous coffee duties.

***

"Daddy, are you okay? You've seemed... stressed lately..." Grace asked, casually taking a seat in her father's lap.

Eddie almost laughed. He'd found out yesterday that despite Depravity's seemingly carefree attitude about whether he tries to find alternate routes to get rid of his demon problem, one way she wouldn't allow was going back to the shop he bought the box from. He'd tried multiple times and every single time the mansion came into view, the pendant would glow and he'd find himself driving in the opposite direction. If he was 'lucky', Depravity would teleport into the passenger seat of his car and egg him on to try it again.

Her teleportation and mind reading abilities were making his life Hell. If he didn't know any better, he'd swear his daughter's bratty tendencies were rubbing off on the demon. Only her fun was clearly only fun for her.

"Hey! Daddy! She asked you a question!" Depravity used her go-to way of getting Eddie's attention and reached in his pants.

"Would you stop that?!" He growled, slapping her hand away, much to the demon's amusement. He'd also come to realize that he could freely talk with her whenever he wanted. She could read his mind, so even if it wasn't obvious in context, Depravity knew when he was talking to her. He also realized that she was, in fact, telling the truth about Grace never seeming to be aware of anything her demonic passenger did. This was both convenient and incredibly infuriating.

"The sooner you get used to this, the sooner I can grant your wiiiiiish." Depravity sang.

"I thought you didn't want to grant the wish." Eddie rolled his eyes. "That you preferred to be free."

"Oh, I do. I love it!" Depravity shifted her position so that she wasn't innocently sitting in his lap anymore, but full blown straddling him. "But part of the curse is that I feel compelled to grant the wish to keep this exact situation from happening. Which in your case-" She began to lewdly move her hips, grinding into his growing bulge. "-means I get unbearably horny around you. I am fucking soaked right now. Wanna feel?"

"What's your name?" Eddie asked suddenly with a glare, doing his best to ignore her continued attempts, despite the physical reaction they were clearly getting.

"Depravity." She answered, seductively batting her eyelashes at him as well as moving so close that her lips were practically brushing against his as she spoke.

"Your real name."

"Grace Angelica Smith."

"Depravity!" Eddie growled. "You know what I mean!"

"Of course I do, Daddy." Depravity chuckled, playfully licking Eddie's lips. "But I keep telling you, I'm not a Djinn. I may be compelled to grant your wish and I may be unable to lie to you but you're not my Master. I don't have to do what you say. In short, there's no way in Hell, and I mean that literally, that I would ever tell you my real name. Appreciate the attempt though. Nice work on your research, by the way."

"For all the good it's doing..." He sighed in irritation.

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you." Depravity offered, her face seeming to turn serious.

Eddie raised skeptical eyebrow as he awaited said offer.

"I wasn't kidding about the horny thing." She panted, "Just get me off. At least twice. And I'll let you spend the next few hours with your daughter uninterrupted."

Eddie growled back, "The next few hours?"

"I also won't rape you tonight." Depravity growled back. "Really not kidding about the horny thing."

A chill went through Eddie's body as he was suddenly reminded that Depravity was a demon. He found as much as he didn't like her playfulness, he liked her being threatening even less. "You seemed to handling it just fine before..."

"It wasn't as strong." Depravity sighed, her grinding in his lap becoming more frantic. "I've never gone this long without granting a wish before.. There's also... other factors... Just... help me take the edge off."

"Not my problem. Take a cold shower. Masturbate. Do what you need to do."

"Got it. Raping you it is then." Depravity snarled. As she bared her teeth, Eddie noticed that it wasn't just the burning eyes anymore but her teeth also had visible fangs now.

"Okay! Okay!" Eddie panicked, quickly reaching between Depravity's legs to confirm that she did at least wear some underwear under his shirt this time and that she wasn't kidding about how soaked she was.

"Fuck! Daddy!" Depravity groaned against the feel of his fingers, bucking against his tentative first touches. "Like that! Keep touching me! Harder!"

"Stop calling me that." Eddie growled, doing his best not to think about the fact that it was his daughter's pussy that was currently wetting his fingers. He'd never been more glad that he could differentiate Depravity's voice from Grace's. If he closed his eyes, he could almost imagine she was a different person. Almost.

"I can't help it!" Depravity moaned. "It turns you on and you know it, just make me cum already!"

She wasn't wrong as much as he wanted to admit it was otherwise. For now he just focused on giving the horny demon what she needed. Depravity's pussy clutched his fingers as he thrust two and then three fingers into her needy slit. It really didn't take much effort. In less than a minute of his fingers probing her, she was already a quivering, moaning mess. But just as Eddie was starting to relax and think that maybe this wouldn't get too weird...

"More!" She panted desperately, reaching for his cock. "I need more!"

Eddie grit his teeth. He really wished her desperation wasn't as hot as it was. He tried to tell himself that it had nothing to do with Grace, herself. But they were very quickly reaching the danger zone. As much as part of him didn't want to admit it, he was enjoying Depravity's neediness. It wasn't often in their very short relationship that he had the upper hand on her. It was a bit of an ego boost, but he couldn't think of that right now. She was significantly stronger than him, so if he didn't want to fuck his daughter, he was going to have to think fast.

"Depravity? I need you to listen. Are you listening?" He could see it in her eyes. She was losing herself to the need to grant his wish. "This is the curse, remember? You don't actually want to grant my wish. You like being free."

Depravity's expression began to worryingly resemble one Grace would sport when she knew he was right but didn't want to admit it. She closed her eyes and seemed to take a few deep breaths. Eddie had to note that none of this stopped her from unzipping him and pulling out his dick. "I hear you... I do... But... I need more... Your fingers aren't enough..."

Eddie groaned as Depravity began jerking him off with his daughter's delicate fingers. He gripped her wrist and surely enough, it didn't budge. She wasn't letting go of his dick without an acceptable alternative.

"Um... uh... what if... I eat you out!?"

Depravity stopped moving in her entirety as if Eddie had just hit her pause button, before cocking her head to the side with an eerie slowness, and seemingly making a decision, with a hungry look in her eyes. "Now. Do it now."