Amorous Goods: Depravity's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie didn't even answer. As he said before, he was done with games. He placed her on the counter and ripped off her thong. There wasn't much material there, so it wasn't as hard as he was expecting.

"Oooo! So manly! Grace really loved that pair though. It's a shame... Maybe you could buy her some more after this is all over? I could leave a lasting 'seed' in her mind. So that she walks around all sexy for you while being completely oblivious..."

Eddie still refused to answer. He was too busy undressing himself. His cock was raring to go as he grabbed Depravity by the hips.

"Are you not going to talk to me?" She asked, with a very Grace-like pout. "That's boring, Daddy. But I have just the thing... Do you want me to play the part of the virgin for you?"

Eddie paused and immediately looked at her eyes. Still flames. "Don't do that. Don't... don't talk like her."

"I can, though..." She flushed, seemingly embarrassed as the blood rushed to her face. "I can be Daddy's good little virgin who waited for his... for his thick, fat cock to be the first thing inside me..."

"Fine! I'll talk to you!" Eddie snarled. On one side, her words at least implied that she, in truth, wasn't a virgin. This both made him relieved and angry simultaneously. And he was about to find an outlet for all that frustration.

"Is someone enjoying Grace talking dirty to him? Maybe I'll switch it up a bit. You can fuck both of us with that big dick. Would you like that, Daddy? I could be Angela for you too. Ooo that would be even more fucked up, wouldn't i- AGH!"

Eddie hissed in pleasure as he gripped both cheeks of Depravity's ass and shoved his cock inside her tight pussy all the way to the hilt.

"Holy shit! Daddy!" She screamed, as she shuddered hard around his cock, her pussy quivering around him as much as her body was. "It's okay... It's okay. You don't have to be gentle with me. I'm not... super experienced, but I'm not a virgin either... Do you want to hear about how I lost it?"

"Shut up! Just-" Eddie lost it. He began pounding away at his daughter's pussy as he could hear Depravity squealing and giggling echoing through the room. It didn't matter. None of it mattered. Even if Grace had taken over he wouldn't have been able to stop. Somewhere deep inside, he didn't know if he'd be able to see Grace as just his daughter anymore after all of this, but that was tomorrow's problem.

Today's problem was how her pussy could feel so goddamned good. Sure, it had been a while but the way it squeezed his shaft harder and harder with every thrust of his hips was insane. It was like she had been built specifically for him. Bioengineered just to make him cum.

"Yes, Daddy! Yes! It's yours! It's all fucking yours!"

She clung onto him as if her life depended on it as Eddie continued to take his fill. All this time. All this teasing. He took it all out on her. It was like an out of body experience. His body was on autopilot, wanting nothing more than to use his daughter's hot, little body. To fill her with his seed. To make her his. And then a dark voice echoed in the back of his mind. To make both of them his.

"Oh fuck, Daddy! I'm yours too! That's it! Make this horny little demon your bitch!"

That was all it took. Eddie couldn't hold it in anymore. He exploded with his cock deep inside her, forcing rope after rope of his cum to crash against her womb like a tidal wave. He could have sworn he heard two distinct voices screaming 'Daddy!' as she came just as hard under him. Eddie collapsed on Depravity as they both panted in a race to see who could catch their breath first as one's aftershock would just cause one in the other.

Eddie could feel his cock slowly deflating inside of her, but her pussy refused to let him go. He didn't have the energy to force it, so he just let it remain inside of her. A part of him desperately hoped the wish didn't grant immediately. This could get very awkward if-

"About that wish... 'Laid' is a... very general term, don't you think? One of the things I absolutely adore about this language is how you use the same words to mean very similar or very different things. For example, the word 'sheep' can be used both in the singular or the plural. Likewise, getting laid can mean having sex once or... well... when does one actually stop getting laid?"

Eddie slowly lifted his head to look at Depravity in the face, his own contorted in horror as her words sunk in. His hand instinctively reached for the flaming eyed pendant around his neck that it now seemed he would never be rid of.

"You may have made the wish... But I get to choose how to define it." Depravity slowly stuck out her tongue and licked Eddie's lips. "Thank you so much for freeing me, Daddy. We're going to have so much fun. You are such a good fuck. And that tongue of yours... Mmmmm... Don't worry. I'll always do my part as well. All my holes are yours Daddy, to use as you wish."

Depravity finally released his cock and let out a stretch. "Now... Grace is going to eat her Pop Tart and then we'll be taking a shower. Want to join us?"

Eddie didn't say a word. He seemed frozen in place. His mind, on the other hand was going a hundred miles and hour.

Depravity let out a giggle. "Have it your way. The offer remains open. And don't worry. I made sure Grace was on the pill. You can cum in us to your heart's content."

Eddie slowly slid onto the floor, holding his head in his hands. This was his life now. This was it. That was quite possibly the best sex he'd ever had and it was with his daughter. His daughter who was now... free use to him.

This was his life.

And the more he tried to get horrified by that realization, the harder his dick became in response...

***

"Oh my God... oh... my... God! It's so much cum!" Grace moaned as the warm water in the shower pelted gloriously against her skin. She looked down, spreading her pussy lips as her father's cum oozed out of her.

"I know, Grace." Depravity giggled. "I know."

"Vitty, I... I think we might have went too far..."

"Bullshit. I'm in your head, remember? You enjoyed every second of that. I even let you take control when Daddy wasn't paying attention."

"Maybe... but you took your sweet time taking control to begin with..."

Depravity giggled softly in Grace's mind. "I know you feel what I feel, but it's not the same as being in control. And I knew by the way he was grabbing our hair, that kiss would be amazing."

"It was so hot..." Grace moaned, her fingers lazily going to work on her clit as both of them moaned in pleasure.

Yeah, it was. I keep telling you that he'll be fine knowing how aware of things you really are."

"Are you kidding? He's damn near having a panic attack right now and he thinks it's just you!"

"You're exaggerating. He's just wrapping his mind around it all. He'll be fine. Look. He's already hard again."

Grace began to finger herself with more agency. "He... he is hard. He's hard thinking about us. About me. He fucked us, Vitty... He just grabbed us and... and he-"

"Made us his little cumsluts. Hee hee! I know. I was there."

Grace was about to protest the fact that she wasn't, in fact, a slut before she was cut off.

"Yeah, yeah, virgin girl. Though I guess I can't really call you that anymore. But regardless, lack of experience doesn't stop you from being a slut. The fact that your own feelings for your father compounded with the curse so exponentially that we absolutely would have raped him if he hadn't gotten on board-"

"I know! I know! I... I can't help it! He's my Daddy! I... I know it's wrong but-"

"Demon, remember? I genuinely don't give a shit. That's why I told you to pop our cherry before he took us so he'd freak out a little less. My morality meter doesn't register incest in the 'Wrong' column. If you want to fuck your Dad, fuck your Dad. Whatever."

"Yeah... The thing about that is, you don't even have a morality meter. I'm in your head too. I know what you did to get cursed in the first place... Telling me you're okay with the morality of a situation doesn't exactly fill me with confidence."

"Look, it doesn't matter. The only ones who know are the three of us. And we aren't telling anyone. Even if it is wrong, who are we hurting? You two are the ones with the morality hang-ups that are keeping you from what you both want."

"I guess you're right... I just... I feel bad... I feel like we're lying to him..."

"We are. And I appreciate your help with that. Daddy might have figured out how to actually grant his wish if you hadn't helped me by taking over and throwing him off the scent..."

"I don't like lying to him. Or that nice girl from the store who came over asking questions about the box."

"Both were necessary."

"I know.. I know..."

"Hey! You're ruining our orgasm. Focus on what you're doing. Don't think about me or that girl or morality or anything else. Think about Daddy and the way he was pounding us a few minutes ago. Thaaaaat's it... Uh huh... This isn't the end, you know... He'll fuck us whenever he gets horny. He'll fuck us and lick us and let us suck him..."

"He tastes so gooood..."

"Yeah, he does. And that Daddy cum is all ours. We can swallow it every day. When he's not pumping us in our horny little cunt. Showering our naked bodies with it... Leaving us dripping..."

"Ooooooh Gawwwwwwd..."

"That's it... Make us cum! Make us cum!"

"Fuuuuuuuuck!"

"Fuuuuuuuuck!"

Grace collapsed in the shower as a powerful orgasm overtook her, panting loudly under the water.

"Slut." Depravity playfully teased. "You do realize most of that horniness just now was yours and not the curse?"

"Shut up..."

"Can we focus on the matter at hand now?"

"Okay... okay, I think I'm good now. It's just... Daddy came inside me. He came inside me!"

"Dammit, girl. We're going to get all worked up again if you keep this up."

"Sorry. Sorry... I'm good."

Depravity shook her head, in control once again as she turned off the water. This girl was insatiable... which made her insatiable.

"If I'm such a pain, I could always figure out a way to get you back in the box..."

Depravity rolled her eyes. "Threats don't work when my very existence gave you what you always wanted. If I wasn't literally in your head, I would have thought you made the wish."

"...you're the one who took over my body..."

"I didn't have a choice in that."

"Well there you go. We're stuck with each other. I share my Daddy with you and the world is spared from whatever chaos you would have released if he hadn't made such a... horny wish..."

"And you get to fuck your Daddy by proxy."

"Vitty, if you make me start thinking about it again..."

"Honestly, human. If he only knew what a horny little thing you are..."

"You almost told him yourself! One of these days he's going to think back and realize you were 'lying' about me."

Depravity rolled her eyes. "Please. He was balls deep in us at that point. He isn't going to realize shit."

"...Daddy was balls deep in me..."

"Hey! Hey! Focus, you little brat!"

"Hey! Only Daddy can call me that!"

"I know. Got you to focus though, didn't it?"

"...you're so bad..."

"Heh heh. Okay, so we have this... Halloween party to plan for, correct?"

"I still don't think this will work..."

"You didn't think he'd ever fuck us either. Trust me."

Grace sighed. "Okay. I will... Let's get started."

***

'He's coming...'

"I wish..." Grace muttered under her breath as she hopped on the couch and tried to appear as casual as possible. She could almost feel the demon rolling her eyes.

'You know what I meant. And you know he's going to fuck us tonight one way or another. Just be patient.'

"But I don't want to beeeee patient."

Depravity paused as Grace's thoughts revealed that she was quoting from a movie. She actually took over Grace's body for just a moment to physically roll her eyes this time.

"Good aftern-" Eddie began as he stepped in the house, just to be completely dumbfounded by what he saw. "Holy shit..."

Fake webs were everywhere, bats were hanging from the ceiling, a variety of plush cats, witches, and skeletons and other things that went bump in the night were scattered everywhere and years-worth of various Halloween decorations were strewn about that Eddie had only bought because a certain pair of green eyes were batted at him when they were seen. "Are there any decorations you didn't use?"

"Nope." Grace let out squealing giggle. "I used them all. Do you like it?"

Eddie chuckled softly. "It looks like Satan threw up all over my house."

"I take offense to that comment."

"Yeah, ri-" Eddie began before finally looking at Grace and not the house. She was currently sprawled across and couch with her head hanging off the side, giving him a great view of her body. A body that was only wearing underwear and like everything else, it was spooky themed. The bra that barely covered her chest was bat shaped and the tiny thong rested high on her hips, drawing even more attention to her long legs.

It took everything in Grace not to flash her father a wicked grin. Fortunately she had years of experience in hiding her horny. Even then she almost broke when Depravity allowed her to hear what Eddie was thinking.

'My God... I'm never going to bitch about her wearing my shirts again...'

Taking this opportunity to saunter off the couch, Grace quite literally pounced onto Eddie. She threw her arms around him and pulled him into a deep kiss. Eddie's hands drifted to her ass, gripping her hard as he returned the kiss. "Mmmm Daddy... I missed you..."

Eddie sighed and rolled his eyes. "I told you... I gave up. I've accepted my fate. You really don't have to do the mind games anymore. Just talk to me in your own voice."

Grace visibly pouted, thinking to her demonic mental roommate, 'He never takes me seriously...'

'Of course he doesn't.' Depravity thought back, 'I absolutely would fuck with his head like that. All you have to do is say who you are and boom, he knows I can't lie, so clearly something would be up. But you won't do that because you're a pussy.'

'I'm not-...! You don't have anything to lose if he freaks out! I do! You're free either way!'

'I'm just saying... we do the plan my way-"

'No, Vitty... no. We agreed to compromise the plan. That was the deal...'

'Like you said, I win either way. It's your pointless frustration. Anyway, he thinks it's me, so I'm taking control.'

'...fine...'

"What's wrong?" Depravity purred, feeling her canines growing into fangs that she used to tease Eddie's neck. "I'm a demon. I'm going to have fun with mortals. It's what I do. You know you love it, Dad-dyyyyy..."

A shudder went through Eddie and he almost went to grab and fuck her right there but to his surprise, she released her sensual embrace. Taking a sultry poses, she leered at him, coyly batting her lashes in a very Grace-like way. "So? What do you think?"

"...you look amazing..." Eddie muttered lowly, not even pretending to be making eye contact.

"Oooo..." Depravity moaned, subtly shifting her weight so that her breasts gave a tantalizing jiggle. "I heard that thought... You think I look mouthwatering. I think I like that term."

'Oh my God... oh my God... Vitty... I... I can't! The way he's looking at us! He wants to fuck us so bad!'

Depravity grinned wickedly as the, now expected, rise in her arousal hit her like a tidal wave. This was the part she personally enjoyed the most. Apart from the orgasm, of course. When she got to fuck with both father and daughter simultaneously. Eventually they would get over their damn hang-ups, so she was going to enjoy this for all it was worth now. Leaning back on the couch, Depravity continued to show off Grace's body. "Wanna take it off me?"

Eddie didn't need to be asked twice as he roughly pulled off the tiny garments, leaving a giggling Depravity not only nude but visibly aroused if the slickness going down her thighs was any indication. Depravity gave Eddie a challenging look. "Daddy! It's going to waste!"

Eddie knew he was being baited by the demon but he truly didn't care. Depravity was actually purring as he worked his tongue up her inner thighs, "cleaning" the mess she was making. This, of course, was driving Grace absolutely crazy with need. Her thoughts were just unintelligible groans of desperation at this point. Meanwhile, Eddie was finally reaching the promised land between her thighs, and just when his tongue was about to reach her throbbing, desperate nub, she stopped him.

Both Eddie and Grace growled at her in frustration, much to the demon's glee. She did rather enjoy her dynamic with Eddie if she were being honest. He had a very dominant personality in there somewhere, and she got to see it in flashes when she pushed him far enough. Of course, physically there was nothing he could do to her that she wasn't allowing to happen, but giving up that control was fun. And Grace... Well, she pretty much had submissive tattooed on her face. It just happened that she was sharing that face with someone who could easily switch between those two states.

"Nuh uh. I'm thirsty too, Daddy." Depravity motioned to Eddie's pants and the huge bulge within them. "Off."

Depravity could see the scowl on Eddie's face. He didn't like being ordered around like that, but he was too far gone at this point to not do as she asked. He was just going to make her pay for it later. That thought made Depravity smile even wider. It didn't take long for Eddie to pull his clothes off and in a practiced way, he laid on the floor, his erection pointing at the ceiling like a lewd monument.

Depravity licked her lips. Almost there. She just had to tease them a little more while she still had the wherewithal to do it. Getting on all fours, she sensually crawled over him until they could both feel their heavy breathing on their respective groins. She could feel Grace's hunger raging as she looked at Eddie's hard dick, especially that bead of precum building ever so slowly on its tip. But Depravity had one more game to play.

"Come on, Daddy. Come on... You know what I want..." Depravity moaned, giving Eddie's cock a teasing lick, while wiggling her hips so that her glistening pussy was tantalizingly out of his reach.

"Depravity..." He growled.

"Nuh uuuuuh..." Depravity made a show of shaking her head, sticking out her tongue enough to tease him again in the motion.

"...Grace..." He eventually moaned.

'Oh Gaaaaaaaawd!' Grace finally lost it. And when she did, Depravity followed suit, sitting on Eddie's face and plunging his cock down her throat.

She personally loved 69ing. Sure, neither of them could give it quite as well as they would have if they had full focus, but the distraction was part of the fun. And it also meant that if she played her cards right, she could coordinate their orgasms. She felt like a puppet master, pulling both their sexual strings as she furiously bobbed on Eddie's cock while he was licking her needy cunt like he was a man dying of thirst. It wasn't going to take too long for either of them.