Amorous Goods: Depravity's Box

Story Info
Eddie makes a very horny wish on an object he shouldn't have.
21.1k words
4.82
76.8k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
939 Followers

Prologue

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. These are the stories of some of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.

***

It was early September as Eddie hurried into his house, unhappily soaked from the rainstorm outside. His clothes clung to his dripping body as he slammed the door behind him, the bags in his hands rustling with the effort of the motion.

A pair of beautiful green eyes looked over the glow of a cellphone, lit up with amusement, as she sat up from her seat on the couch. "Daddy! You're soaked! What happened?!" She gasped in faux shock.

"Smartass." Eddie grumbled, doing his best not to give his daughter, Grace, the satisfaction of finding her taunt amusing as he dropped his bags. With a groan he added, "...the rain..."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Grace perked up, making a show of cupping her hand over her ear to hear him better.

"I got caught in the rain, okay!" He begrudgingly shot back.

"But you couldn't have." She shook her head. "I distinctly remember you saying it wasn't going to rain today. Even when I tried to tell you to pack an umbrella, you insisted it wasn't necessary. You must have gotten wet some other way. You're just saying it rained to entertain my foolish girly ignorance for ever questioning you."

Eddie let out a loud sigh. "You keep this up and I'm going to take this back." He motioned to one of the bags on the floor.

This caught Grace's attention enough for her to put down her phone. "Oh?"

"I passed this weird antique shop on the way back from my conference today. I know you're into weird antiques so I gave it a look and bought you something but if you're going to be a brat-"

"Daaaaaddy!" Grace bat her eyelashes and used her cute voice that always wrapped her father around her finger. "I'm so, sooooo sorry I was so foolishly worried about your wellbeing enough to not want you caught in the rain. So sorry for being a braaaaat." She then immediately dropped all pretenses and used her regular voice, "What'd you get me? What'd you get me?"

"You know what? Now you have to wait until I get out of these clothes and take a shower!" Eddie snarled.

Despite the aggression, Grace paid it no mind. Instead she glanced from her father down to the bag, a curious excitement in her eyes. She loved surprises. But she had an issue with being patient enough for them...

"Hey, Brat!" Eddie yelled to get her attention.

Grace bit back a giggle at the nickname that she in no way took as an insult. She was a brat and proud. It was his fault for spoiling her. She playfully hid behind the long locks of her honey-colored hair to make herself seem more innocent, despite her clear motives as soon as her father left the room.

"No peeking!" He threatened.

"No peeking." Grace repeated with a sharp nod. She even turned back to her phone. But her curious glances back at the bag were anything but subtle. Her face did turn serious again as she looked upon her father's state once more. "You really do need to get out of those clothes before you get sick, though. I'll mop the floor."

"I'll mop the floor." Eddie sighed, taking off his shoes and socks, which he'd been able to mostly salvage in his run from the driveway to the door.

Grace gave her father a pitiful look as he squelched past her, but he wasn't even out of sight yet before her eyes were once again on the bag...

Eddie knew she was probably already sneaking her way silently to do the thing he specifically told her not to do. That was the problem with having a smart, young woman living with him. She may be his flesh and blood. She may respect him as a father. But she knew him too well. Enough to know what she could get away with by just batting those pretty green eyes at him.

He sighed again. Her mother, Angela was the same way. She'd just used her power for evil. At worst, Grace was merely mischievous. The last time he'd seen Angela's just as vibrant green eyes manipulating him, it was when Grace was dropped off. He never would have had an issue with taking care of her, of course but Angela had just... what was the word Grace used recently? Yeet-ed? Yeeted out? Does yeet include the word 'out' in its initial meaning? He'd have ask her later.

All he was worried about now was the feeling of the shower water as it warmed him. Everything else was just details. Details he could worry about later.

A few minutes later, a robed Eddie made his way back into the living room with the mop to find the unsurprising visual of Grace fiddling with the intricately detailed metal box he'd bought for her. He was told that it was some kind of puzzle box and Grace loved puzzles, so it seemed perfect for her. It already appeared significantly less boxlike as Grace scrutinizingly twisted bits of it, looked closely and then typed things into her phone. "How old is this?" She asked in awe, looking back and forth between the box and her phone. "I don't even know what language this is..."

"Lift your feet." Eddie ordered sternly as he mopped the trail of water he'd left. Grace swiftly curled her long legs under herself on the couch in response.

Eddie's eyes narrowed as he took in another detail of his daughter now that he was really looking. "Is that my shirt?"

Grace paused her intense studying to flash her father a grin, without an iota of guilt shown. "Your shirts are really comfy."

Eddie sighed again. "Grace. We've been over this. I respect your room. And you respect mine."

"And as I've said, if you want to wear any of my clothes, you're more than welcome."

Eddie glared even more. "I have half a mind to do that. Stretch out all your shirts."

Grace rolled her eyes. "Oh no! I'll have to shop for new clothes! The horror, Daddy! The horror!"

"My God... what am I going to do with you...?" He groaned in defeat, finishing up his task before remembering her initial question. "Oh. And she just said it was really old when I asked. She seemed more than happy to be rid of it than anything else. Why? Do you think it's worth something?"

"Possibly..." Grace murmured, distractedly. "The box itself is interesting enough but I think something is already inside of it..." She shook the box softly as something clearly jingled around in it.

"Huh..." Eddie gave the box a passing curiosity before another need overtook him. "Well you have fun. I'm going to make dinner."

"Could you make your fried chicken tenders?" Grace asked hopefully.

Eddie's face immediately soured. "Sweety, that takes so long..."

Grace looked up from her box to use her eyes for all they were worth as she flashed her father a pout. "Oh, but Daddy.... I love your tenders! I've been craving them all day! Pleeeeease? Please Daddy!"

"Oh, fuck's sake!" Eddie groaned, storming out of the room.

"Love you, Daddy!" Grace called after him, her overly cute tone returning.

"Love you too, you little brat!" He yelled back.

Grace loudly giggled before returning to the box. "What are you?" She asked it both in curiosity and excitement.

Grace fiddled with the box throughout the night, gathering that it was the equivalent of a really complicated Rubik's cube, only the bits that twisted weren't even remotely that symmetrical, and instead of colors, it was whatever these writings were. Without figuring out the language, there was no way to solve it, so that was the main thing she was researching.

"This better not affect your studies." Eddie warned just to receive an incredulous look from his daughter. While he'd had many challenges raising her, her grades had never been an issue. She'd even gotten to her college of choice on a full scholarship.

"Yes Daddy." She mumbled, her eyes still clearly going between the box and her phone.

"And you're doing the dishes."

A smirk formed on her face as she nodded. "Yes Daddy."

"Don't stay up too late."

"Yes Daddy."

"And you're doing the cooking and the dishes tomorrow."

"Yes Daddy."

"And for the rest of the week."

"Nice try, Daddy." Grace flashed him a grin. She wasn't that distracted.

"It was worth a shot." Eddie chuckled as he gave her hug and a peck on the cheek before heading to bed.

***

The next day, Eddie came home a lot dryer and significantly happier, and found himself looking at the now familiar sight of Grace fiddling with the box. "I'm ordering out tonight, aren't I?"

"No..." Grace flashed him a smile. "I'll cook, just give me a second."

"One." Eddie said with a smirk.

"Gee, I wonder where I get my smartassness from?" Grace rolled her eyes before returning her focus on the box. "I think I figured out the language... Now it's just solving the actual puzzle..."

As she focused entirely on the box, Eddie smiled. Grace really was a beautiful young woman. She'd inherited much of her mother's looks which had ensnared him in the first place. Her cute face, her pale skin, her-

"Daddy, why are you staring at me?" Grace asked accusingly.

"Sorry..." Eddie chuckled. "You're so beautiful. I can't help it sometimes..."

"Daddy..." Grace began to blush profusely, as she moved her hair behind her ear. "...go take your shower... I'll start on dinner soon."

Eddie chuckled at her embarrassment, playfully ruffling her hair as he went past. He always liked his post-work shower. It was a time to just be in his own head for awhile. While Grace was pretty self sufficient at this point and he knew his days with her were slowly counting down when she graduated and got a job and began to get her own life. Still, it was nice to be alone even if it were only for a few moments.

Though being alone was part of the problem sometimes. Being a single parent was quite the daunting task and even now it was hard to gear his mind to the reality that soon his life would just be... his again. What would he even do with it outside of work? Dating was the first thing that came to mind. There'd been a few women here and there, but Grace always had his full attention, so after Angela there hadn't been a consistent woman in his life.

"Angela..." Eddie moaned softly, thinking of her as his hand slowly drifted down in a way that had nothing to do with cleaning himself. He could see Angela clearly in his mind. She was his go-to fantasy as flaky as she had turned out to be in real life. Her cute face... her pale skin... her long legs that lead teasingly up to that toned ass... those tits which were no more than a handful but were somehow still more than enough... that long honey-colored hair that he was allowed to grab only when he was fucking her... and those eyes... those beautiful green eyes that looked up at him so hungrily as those pouty lips were wrapped around his-

"Daddy? Daddy! Are you okay in there? Dinner's almost ready!"

'Fuck!' Eddie mentally swore as he was forced to blueball himself and stop right as it was getting good to answer his daughter. "I'm fine! Just... had a long day..."

"Oh! After dinner, we can just snuggle on the couch and watch a movie or something if you want."

Eddie chuckled softly. "Sounds great, Sweety. You'd actually be able to put down that box for a few hours?"

"Silly Daddy..." Grace tutted through the door. "I can multitask."

Eddie grinned as he heard his daughter's footsteps retreating from the door. He then looked down at his raging hard-on. "Sorry Big Guy... looks like you're going to have to wait a little while longer." His erection throbbed almost in response, much to his amusement as he turned off the shower.

Being true to her word, after dinner, Eddie got comfortable on the couch and Grace joined him, lying against him so that she could enjoy the closeness, watch the movie, and fiddle with her puzzle box. Initially Eddie thought that the steady clicking of her twisting and untwisting parts of it would get annoying, but it very quickly became background noise of sorts.

The only thing that put him on edge was when Grace would randomly tense up when something clearly didn't go the way she wanted with the box. Eventually, he began to gently pet her head. The more his fingers ran through her hair, the more his daughter seemed to relax. She snuggled up to him more and leaned into the petting, letting out soft moans here and there, not unlike a cat purring.

Apparently, this was just as relaxing to Eddie as he found himself drifting off until the movie was watching him instead of the other way around. His hand remained softly placed on the top of Grace's head as his light breathing became her background noise. Though truth be told, the movie itself was background noise as well. Her attention was entirely on the box as much as she claimed to be able to multitask earlier. There was just something so intriguing about the potential unknown that the box represented.

She was almost in the zone at this point. She wasn't even cross referencing the symbols to make sure she was doing it right. It was almost like her hands were moving on their own as if she were in a trance, not that Grace had ever been tranced to know the difference in the first place. She did feel, however, as if she had full agency in her actions. It was just that the closer she got to unlocking its secrets, the more she wanted to know what they were and that continued to propel her forward until...

CLICK!

"Holy shit!" Grace exclaimed as the box popped open.

Eddie stirred at the sudden shift in volume, instinctively clutching Grace against him until he realized what she was reacting to. "Holy shit... Sweety, you scared the-... oh wow, you've barely had that box two days..."

Grace beamed back at him, flashing a wide grin. "What can I say, Daddy? I'm just good like that." She then turned her attention back to the box as a whiff of very stale air forced it's way through their noses.

"Fuck... well, at least we know its air tight..."

"Hopefully we didn't just let out a plague and become patients zero for the zombie apocalypse." Grace giggled.

"The Hell with that. Being the first zombie is exactly what I'd want if the zombie apocalypse happened." Eddie rolled his eyes. "Much rather be the threat than the one dealing with the threat."

"Unless we have to be experimented on to make the cure..." Grace muttered, finally reaching her hand into the box and pulling out its contents, which turned out to be a single object.

"Ew..." Said Grace as she took it in.

"Cool." Eddie refuted with a toothy grin.

Grace rolled her eyes. "Congratulations. It's all yours." She said, handing him the necklace.

Eddie accepted the offering, giving it a closer look. While the necklace itself looked very expensive, and did seem more masculine in style, it was the pendant that ironically drew his eye. Ironic, because the pendant itself resembled an eye. Moving the small disc-shaped pendant side to side, the red and black eye looked almost on fire. He was momentarily able to break the eye contact to look at his daughter. "You sure? You went through a lot of effort to get this."

Grace shook her head. "No. You keep your creepy eye necklace. I think the box is infinitely more interesting. Especially since I know how to open it now."

"If you say so." Eddie turned back to the eye. But then it suddenly hit him that Grace would have a box that only she could open. "Wait a minute..."

"Thank you so much for my gift, Daddy!" Grace reached behind to give her father an embrace and a quick kiss on the cheek as if she was reading the skepticism in his mind.

"Hm..." Eddie grunted. He had to keep reminding himself that despite how she acted around him, she was an adult now. If she wanted to put things in a box he had no hope of opening without her, she had every right to. Letting out a sigh, he clasped the necklace onto his neck. It was surprisingly easy to do and he immediately felt a warmth from where the eye touched his skin. "What do you think?"

Grace moved from her cuddling position to turn around and get a better look to give her father an answer. A conflicted look crossed her face. "It suits you... But I'm not gonna lie, it looks like you're wearing the Eye of Sauron..."

"The eye of what?"

"Nothing." Grace rolled her eyes with a chuckle. Her father had little patience for long movies and even less for long books. "But if you start obsessing over a ring, we're going to have an issue."

"I'm going to assume that's a witty reference to something. Well done." Eddie replied, giving Grace a sarcastically lazy thumbs up.

Grace responded with a glare and a playful punch to the shoulder. "I'm going to bed."

Eddie was going to say that they should finish watching the movie only to see credits scrolling on the TV. For the life of him he couldn't even remember what movie they were watching. Turning back to Grace, who was smirking back at him, he shrugged. "Good night, Sweetheart."

"Night, Daddy." Grace grinned, giving him a quick peck as she headed to the room, her box in hand.

Eddie stretched and made his way to his own room. By the time he was ready for bed, he was in that weird head space of being sleepy but clearly not enough to actually fall asleep. His movie nap had clearly given him just enough sleep to throw him off. So instead, he mentally went through his day. Unfortunately, that also involved that little... interruption in the shower. And as soon as that scene came to mind, Eddie became keenly aware that he wouldn't have to worry about such an interruption now.

Eddie's hand once again found his rapidly hardening member and his mind returned to the earlier fantasy. This time there were no interruptions as he expertly worked his shaft with his hand. It didn't take long for the inevitable to occur. By habit, he bit back his moans as a powerful orgasm overtook him. The walls weren't terribly thin, but he'd always erred on the side of caution. He knew from previous times with Grace's music that sound would eventually carry over if it was loud enough.

In the afterglow of his orgasm, Eddie felt simultaneously sated and yet... wanting. He could probably go another time, but he couldn't be bothered. It was nice but his hand just couldn't replicate a real woman, much less the one he was fantasizing about. Somewhere in his mind be even knew it probably wasn't the best idea to use Angela as his most common fantasy, but his mind wanted what it wanted. He let out a sigh as it drifted to the idea of her riding him to sleep. S

Something she had actually done before. It had been a birthday gift and probably when Grace had been conceived. It was like a game to Angela that day to make him cum every single time he popped a boner. It was exhausting but he'd be damned if it wasn't one of the best birthdays he'd ever had.

Eddie felt a soft burning on his chest. A desire. A desire to voice that desire. One could even call it a compulsion.

"I wish..."

Despite the pointlessness of voicing it outloud, he continued. He couldn't help it.

"I wish... I could get laid again."

It was a simple wish. It was a stupid wish, all things considered. If Eddie's eyes had been open when he made it, he would noticed the eye of the necklace was now brightly glowing. A necklace that he would have taken off before getting to bed, but it just never occurred for him to.

***

"Mmmmm...glck...gkkk...aaaah...mmmmph..."

marx810
marx810
939 Followers