Amorous Goods: Depravity's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a little early for that." Eddie smirked. "I wouldn't mind interning for it."

Grace smiled and let out a soft laugh. "Okay. That was a good one. I'll give you that."

"I try." Eddie smiled back. "So, you're just out for a good time?"

"That's a loaded question."

"I didn't mean it like that." Eddie chuckled.

Grace just grinned back at him. "I love Halloween. It's... it's just a fun holiday. When you're a kid, you get to hang out with your friends and get free candy and when you're an adult, you get to pretend to be someone else for a night."

"So... you're not actually a cat is what you're saying?"

"I'm a dog person."

"Ha! Me too."

Grace grinned. "Cats are just too high maintenance. That's my job."

"I bet you're good at it."

"Maybe you'll find out if I accept your internship."

"I have a lot to offer."

Grace glanced down at his crotch. "Do you?"

"It's all in my resume."

"Is that what you call it?"

"Eddie! Who's your friend?"

Eddie and Grace looked over to see Tim, giving them a curious look.

"Tell him nothing. He's supposed to be guessing." Grace grinned back.

Eddie let out a loud laugh and turned to Grace. "You are evil."

Grace playfully nudged. "Maybe a little." She then turned her attention to Tim. "You don't know me. Eddie invited me as his plus one."

"I knew it!" Tim facepalmed himself. "I know everyone who has cats... So, Eddie, aren't you going to introduce us."

"Yes, Eddie. Do introduce us." Grace grinned puckishly. She just adored that they were coyly talking about his dick and yet they hadn't traded named yet.

"This is... Christina. Christina, Tim. Tim, Christina."

'Do not laugh. That was a test. He's a little suspicious about how well this is going.'

"Nice to meet you, Tim." Grace smiled, offering her hand.

"You too, Christina. Hope to see you around again." Tim smiled back.

As it was just the two of them again, they watched as Tim rejoined his group, clearly happy that his observational abilities were still intact. "He's a good guy." Eddie chuckled softly.

"Yeah, he's pretty funny." Grace smiled.

'Warning...'

"You've met?" Eddie asked, curiously.

"Yeah." Grace nodded. "He was the first person to say hi to me when I crashed here."

"Right..." Eddie laughed, unable to refute it. "So... you come here often?"

Grace grabbed Eddie by the tie and pulled him into a sudden kiss. It felt like an explosion of passion as all the coy flirting finally bore some fruit. Grace grinned widely at his breathless expression as she let him go just as suddenly. "No. I don't. I want to dance. Wanna... get away from your coworkers?"

Eddie seemed not only winded but taken back by the sudden request. But a smile slowly formed on his face. "Let's go."

What preceded was one of the most fun nights either had had on Halloween in recent memory. They danced. They kissed. They groped each other, giving no care to the public nature of it all. They just gave into and fed off of one other. Words weren't necessary, not that they could even hear each other over the music and the other loud conversations. They just... had fun. All the while, their libidos steadily grew more and more with each dance, with each grind of Grace's ass onto Eddie's crotch, until they couldn't take it anymore.

"We should... go home. Let's go home." Eddie growled in her ear.

Grace almost melted, but tried to remain in character. "My place or yours?"

"Enough." Eddie panted. "You're the only one who makes me feel this way. Let's go home."

'...Vitty, what the fuck?!'

The demon practically cackled in Grace's mind. 'Oh, you blew it with the kiss. I was just enjoying the show after that. This was never going to work. I told you that multiple times. It's why I focused so hard on Plan B. Have fun being me.'

'Gee, thanks!' Grace mentally growled back. She really had just wanted a night that her father didn't see her as a daughter. Just as a woman he desperately wanted to fuck, but... acting as a demon was a close second, she supposed.

Grace could feel Depravity's magic changing her voice again and then she flashed Eddie a puckish grin. "Car or teleportation?"

Eddie had to think about it for a second. "Car... We need to talk."

"Sure thing, Daddy." Grace purred, ecstatic to be able to call him that again as he led her to his car.

"How?" Eddie sighed as they closed the car doors and the vehicle quickly roared to life as he turned the key. He looked clearly worked up from all the dancing but was also just as clearly trying to be serious.

"Demon. Magic." Grace smirked, reaching over to her father's lap, just to have her hand slapped away.

"You know what I mean. You lied tonight. A lot!"

"Not as much as you think." Grace looked over to him. "Also, its Halloween. The rules are different tonight. Don't act like you didn't have fun. More fun than you would have had if everyone knew I was technically your daughter." With a wave of her hand, Depravity used her magic to turn her appearance back to normal except for the costume itself.

"...you could have let me in on it."

Grace let out a loud laugh. "There's no way you would have taken that chance."

Eddie sighed. "You owe Grace a movie night."

"As far as she'll know, she fell asleep somewhere before 'Something's Wrong with Jack'. She'll be fine." Grace made another attempt and this time her hand found his shaft unimpeded.

Eddie groaned softly as he made the turns. "Why are your eyes like that?"

Grace looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled at herself, seeing her normal green eyes looking back. "Another side effect of the night."

"So, this will all go back to normal tomorrow?"

Grace smiled even wider at her father's use of 'normal'. "Yes, Daddy. Tomorrow I'll be right back to being your flaming eyed free use daughter."

"Stop... stop. Depravity, I swear if you keep touching my dick I'm going to pull over and fuck you in this car." Eddie threatened.

Grace let out a squealing giggle and started jerking him off faster. She could see him looking around for a place to pull over, which only made her more excited. Was he really going to? Had she turned him on so much that he was going to fuck her in public?

'Yes, dear.' Depravity giggled. 'The answer to that question is yes. I hope you find the seats comfortable.'

'If Daddy's dick is inside me, I don't give a fuck.'

The car quickly pulled over into an empty parking lot and Eddie became a beast. He lost all sense of self as he launched himself onto Grace, kissing and groping her as they both frantically unzipped her out of the costume. They were barely in a comfortable position before Eddie was balls deep inside of her with her legs wrapped around him.

"Daddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" She screamed as he pounded her relentlessly.

There was no preamble. No foreplay. No coyness. Just rough, hard fucking. They barely even spoke except moan and occasionally comment on how good the other was making them feel. It was primal. Animalistic. Instinctive. Eddie claimed her like she was his property and she eagerly gave up that control. But as Eddie got closer to cumming, a desire began to burn inside Grace. A desire she couldn't ignore no matter how hard she tried.

'Oh? Are we finally going to try my plan now?'

'Yes! Okay? Yes! You were right! Is that what you want to hear?!'

'I do love being right. Well, go on then. You know what to do.'

A burst of excitement went through Grace as she made her decision. "Daddy! Oh fuck, Daddy! Cum inside me!"

Eddie growled as it was clearly Grace's voice and not Depravity's urging him on. This didn't slow him down until Grace's legs tightened enough around his waist that his thrusts became significantly restricted. "No, Daddy! Cum in me! Not Vitty! Me!"

Eddie fought against her to try and get back to his nut, but with Depravity's help, she was just too strong for him.

'He needs a push.'

Grace pulled Eddie into another kiss, which he angrily returned. "Daddy, please! Please! You always give me what I want! Give it to me, Daddy! Please!" She was so lost in it, that tears were streaming down her eyes. She hadn't realized just how badly she wanted this until it was so close. "I promise, I'll do whatever you want, just cum inside me. Cum inside me this one time, Daddy!"

'Ah, men... Always a sucker for tears. You got him, girl. Bombs away.'

Grace released her hold, letting Eddie build himself back up and build himself back up, he did. And she could feel the difference. He wasn't fucking Depravity. He was fucking her. She couldn't hold it back anymore. "DADDY!" She cried out, cumming hard all over his cock.

Eddie didn't last much longer after that. Grace was still well into the throes of her orgasm when Eddie exploded inside of her sending her into another one.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygoooood!" Grace moaned, unable to stop the forces violently quivering through her body, and not wanting to.

The two were frantically trying to catch their breath before Eddie tried to pull out and once again Grace's legs kept him in place. "No! Please! Just... can we stay like this for a while?"

Eddie panted for a little while longer but clearly didn't have the energy to argue. However, eventually that energy did return. "Okay... You promised you'd do anything. Tell me why you're so goddamn insistent on making me feel like I'm fucking my daughter! You're using her body and there's nothing I can do about that but for fuck's sake, could you at least leave me with the tiny shred of sanity I have left that it isn't actually her? Could you do that for me? Is it really that hard of a fucking ask?!"

"Daddy..." Grace began, needing a few more breaths to be able to finish the thought. "I'm... I'm not Vitty. Depravity, I mean... I'm Grace. I'm aware. I've always been aware. I asked her to give me tonight. Just to give me the night to be in complete control of my body. And this is what I wanted to do with it. I wanted to be with you. And not as your daughter. Well... not as just your daughter. I love you, Daddy. I love you so much it hurts! I just... I wanted you to know that. To know me. In every way."

Eddie's face was completely unreadable. But it slowly turned kind as he gently caressed her cheek, his eyes slowly welling up. "Sweety... is that really you? Because Depravity, if you're fucking with my head right now, this really isn't funny..."

Grace moaned softly, leaning into the caress. "Yes, Daddy. It's me. Vitty can't lie... I can. But... I'm not lying now. And I won't lie to you again. I promise."

"Okay, Sweety." Eddie said in a worryingly even tone. "Daddy needs to talk to Depravity for a moment."

"She can hear you..." Grace murmured, clearly not liking that tone.

"You... need to get the fuck out of my daughter. I'm done with this. I'm done. My wish has been granted. It had been granted multiple times. Go. The fuck. Away. And stop fucking up my family."

"Daddy..."

"Go on, Grace. It's okay. Tell him."

Grace looked away uncomfortably. "Daddy... Vitty didn't do anything wr-"

"There are two ways to get rid of me." Depravity interrupted, "One is for the wisher to die. I don't think any of us want that one, so let's grant this wish, shall we? When you made the wish, you were thinking of getting laid a very specific way. If from the moment you wake up in the morning till the moment you go to sleep at night, I get you off every single time you get an erection, your wish will be granted."

Eddie's eyes bulged in shock. "That's... that's it?"

"That's it. I fuck you all day and then you'll wake up, take off my eye and you'll never see me again. Hell, I'll even wipe Grace's mind of it all."

"Vitty, stop!" Grace roared. "We made a deal! I'm in control tonight!"

"Don't worry, Sweety." Eddie smiled. "Just give me tomorrow and this will all be over."

"But I don't want it to be over!"

"Baby... you're possessed by a sex demon. The only reason you're saying these things is because you're possessed by a sex demon."

"But she's not even a sex demon!" Grace yelled in exasperation. "Vitty's a demon of destruction! She kills people! She tortures people! She-"

"Sweety... you are not helping your case here..."

"But I am!" Grace insisted. "You made a horny wish and I am a horny girl. And Daddy, I am such a horny girl. You have no fucking idea! Why do you think I'm such a brat all the time?! It's because I can never have what I really want! What I've always wanted. Vitty isn't corrupting me! We corrupted her!"

"Hey! That's not-" Depravity started before her voice cut off. "Well, fuck me doggy, that is true..."

"Daddy, there is no downside to this." Grace pleaded. "We get to be with each other and Vitty is sated because we are, and not doing... whatever damage she could be doing if the wrong person solved that box."

"Or..." Eddie began, "We lock Vitty up, and get some therapy. Just... throwing out the logical answer here. Seeing how it sounds outloud."

"Daddy..."

'He's a man. Use logic.'

Grace took a deep breath. "Okay... okay... Daddy, I was attracted to you well before I was possessed. I took advantage of the possibility and we should have been honest and I'm sorry for that. For what it's worth, Vitty has been wanting to do that the entire time, as someone who is consistently in both of our heads.

"That said, the fact is that I'm maddeningly attracted to you, Daddy. There's a reason I don't want your dick out of me right now. Are you attracted to me?"

Eddie frowned down at her. "Sweety, that's not-"

"Yes. The answer is yes."

"Thank-... you..." Grace shuddered as she could feel Eddie getting hard inside of her again.

"Grace..."

"Just let me enjoy this, Daddy! It might be the last time I feel it!"

'That sounds a lot like admitting defeat to me and not telling the facts.'

"Right..." Grace panted, "So we're clearly attracted to each other. And even if you get the wish granted and wipe my mind, it won't stop how I feel about you. I'll just be more frustrated about it. Now onto the second question. I love you. I love you as my father and I love you as my Daddy. There is a difference and I'm aware of it. Do you love me?"

"Of course, I do!" Eddie rolled his eyes. "That's not even a question. But I think you're asking me if I love you as more than a daughter, and-"

"Daddy if you admit that you love me, I'll let you eat my pussy whenever you want, Vitty or not."

Eddie froze in time, wide eyed for just a moment.

"Oooooo! I heard every single thing you just thought right now. Don't worry. I hear your thoughts. I don't always let Grace hear them."

"And I don't need to. I know what you were thinking without hearing the thoughts. We... we work, Daddy! We work as father and daughter and we work sexually. We work so good, sexually... So... good..."

"Agh! Sweety stop moving your hips..."

"But you're so deep in me, Daddy..."

"Fuck! Grace, you need to stop..."

'Grace, you need to stop. You're technically raping him.'

"Fuck!" Grace groaned, stopping her movements but still not letting him out of her. "Sorry... Daddy, you just-... Daddy, you drive me crazy. I mean that. I want you so bad and now I know you want me too and its just-"

"Sweety. You're my daughter." Eddie moved to kiss Grace on the forehead. "We're attracted to each other. We love each other. But I'm your father and you're my daughter. It's wrong. You know that."

"Of course, I know that. I don't care! I don't care if we keep it a secret. I don't care if we move away and one of us changes their identity. I don't even care if you date someone else and we fuck on the side! It wouldn't be ideal, but I still wouldn't care! I just want to be with you. And... I don't think there's a back button on this... I don't. Even if I don't remember, can you honestly tell me that when I snuggle up to you and kiss your cheek while we watch a movie, you won't be thinking of how good it would feel to pound me on the couch? And that's assuming that the mindwipe sticks."

"Well... it's highly likely to stick." Depravity pointed out. "But it is less of a mindwipe and more a block on the memories with a painting of new ones over it. The more you do things that would trigger said memories, the more likely they would crumple."

"And Daddy... if I remember that we had this... and you chose to wipe it from my mind, I will be furious with you. I'll be so fucking mad. I'm mad thinking about it now! I'm just warning you. You will never see me as mad as I will be if I know you took this possibility from us. Logically, if we go the mindwipe route, you need to kick me out. And I'll be hurt but nowhere near as hurt as I'd be if I get these memories back."

"Baby... You're making it sound like I either fuck you or lose you..."

"I'd still be your daughter. I'll always be your daughter. We just wouldn't be close. And that would be healthier for me anyway if I can't have this. Just throwing out the logical answer here. Seeing how it sounds outloud."

Eddie seemed oblivious to the clear shot thrown at him, using his own words. Instead, he launched himself to hug her as tightly as he could. Forgetting one thing.

"Agh!" Grace moaned as his sudden movement caused him to thrust into her.

"Sorry! Sorry!"

"It's okay, Daddy!... Do it again... Agh-hugh!"

"Fuuuuuck..."

"Again, Daddy! Again!"

It wasn't the frantic, fast-paced caveman fucking they had done earlier. It was slower. Deeper. Eddie and Grace never stopped kissing each other the entire time. And Depravity just stayed in the back and let them have this moment. Let them come to their own conclusions.

"Daddy... Daddy, I'm gonna cum..."

"Me too, Baby... Me... tooooo-!"

Their lips claimed each others, smacking loudly and messily as they rode the highs of their mutual orgasm and held each other as they came down from it. "I love you, Daddy..."

"I love you too, Sweety..."

"If you don't have me mindwiped, I'll help you clean the car..."

Eddie let out a loud but exhausted laugh. Without even looking down, he knew she was right and they had made quite the mess. "Tell you what. I have one more question. And then I'll decide..."

Grace looked up at her father, sated but apprehensive, and gave a nod.

"So... from when I wake up in the morning until when I go to sleep at night, you need to get me off every time I get hard. I take it, that it has to be you every time for the wish to be granted."

"That's correct."

"And if Grace gets me off even once, it wouldn't be granted."

Depravity began to grin. "That is also correct..."

"Because Grace is a needy little brat and I don't think she could hold herself back."

"Mmmm, very true, Daddy..."

"Then I guess... we're at an impasse, aren't we? Besides... Halloween is one of your favorite holidays. I wouldn't want to ruin it for you."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Thank you, Daddy."

Eddie's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "So that was both of you talking at the same time..."

Grace nodded, smiling lazily before helping her father with enough of the cleanup so that she wasn't sitting in a blatant cum puddle the entire ride home. She was knocked out by the time they reached the driveway, her soft snoring becoming background noise for the rest of the ride.

Eddie chuckled, lifting her up and carrying her in his arms into the house. She stirred a bit, smiling up at him as he went through the door.