Amorous Goods: Depravity's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Depravity's grip loosened, Eddie did his duty. Despite the clear power difference, she let him manhandle her to get her into position. On her back. Panties off. Legs open.

This was wrong. This was so wrong. Eddie could smell her arousal and that was before he saw it. And he could absolutely see it. Her puffy, shaved slit hid no secrets. He did his best not to think about it too much. He was just eating pussy. That was all. He loved eating pussy.

"Daddy! Please! I swear on Lucifer's cage if you make me wait another fucking second-!"

Eddie immediately dug in, cutting the demon off. As he gripped her hips and the tart taste hit his tongue, he found he wasn't just licking because he had to. She tasted so goddamned good. It had to be because of Depravity. Something else she changed, with the eyes and the fangs. Maybe this was what demon pussy tasted like. Either way, it took away his last reservations. This wasn't his daughter's pussy, it was a demon's. A delicious demon.

"Fuck!" She swore as she moaned, bucking her hips against the way he was working his tongue. Eventually it wasn't just his tongue anymore. As the swollen clit made itself more and more clear under its hood, Eddie initiated a full-blown oral assault. He teased it. He sucked it. He flicked and swirled his tongue over it. All the while enjoying every drop of that delicious nectar that escaped from between her legs. He lost himself in it.

Even as Depravity gripped his hair and let out the guttural scream of ecstasy signaling her quickly approaching orgasm, Eddie gave her no quarter. It was like he was addicted. She flooded his mouth with more of her juices as she came and even then he didn't stop. If anything, his grip became tighter. He was the one who wanted more. And he knew Depravity wasn't going to stop him, so he'd have his fill. He treated her like a toy, gripping her ass as the slurping sounds echoed through the house along with Depravity's moans.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddyyyyyyyyyyyy! Oh my God!" She panted, cumming hard in his mouth again before going somewhat limp except for the occasional shudder as his assault finally ebbed.

Eddie gave her clit one last suck before looking over his work, with a cocky smirk. "There. That take the 'edge off'?"

"Fuck... me... sideways... You lick a mean pussy..." Depravity moaned softly, forcing herself to sit up. "Yeah... I'm good for now. I still want to fuck, but it's not quite as overwhelming..."

"Good." Eddie sighed, trying to get a hold of himself. Now he was the one who was horny. The fact that the smell of Depravity's sex was still very much in the air wasn't helping.

Depravity let out a little chuckle and made a show of tracing her fingers along her soaking slit. "You enjoyed that... A lot..."

"Well whatever you're doing to my daughter made her taste so-..." Eddie let out a shudder of his own. "Anyway... none of these changes are going to be permanent, right? I'd prefer my Grace not to have fangs."

Depravity let out a high-pitched giggle. "After your wish is granted, every other thing will go back to normal. That said... I did nothing to change any... flavors." She purred before sucking her 'flavor' from her fingers. "That's just what she tastes like."

"Oh..." Eddie grumbled, now painfully aware that it was his daughter's pussy that he'd been transfixed by ever since Depravity began teasing it with her fingers.

"Oh well! A deal is a deal!" Depravity suddenly stood up, the oversized shirt she wore, covering her again as the only article of clothing she was wearing. She took a seat next to Eddie, cuddling up to him as the fire in her eyes began to flicker out.

"Depravity, wait!" Eddie's voice was laced in panic. "Don't you think we should... I dunno... clean up a bit before you give her the reigns again?" He motioned to the panties hanging from the TV and wiped at the wetness still on his face.

Depravity giggled again and seductively licked his face. "Relax... Grace sees, smells, feels... whatever I want her to. The last thing I want is her scared of you. I will always work within the best interests of your wish."

With that the fire faded entirely and Grace was looking up at him expectantly.

"Could you at least put some panties on..." Eddie grumbled under his breath.

Grace's expression was hard to read for a second before a smirk appeared on her face. "I'm sorry. Depravity isn't here right now. But if you'd like to leave a message, she'll get back to you in a few hours as agreed. Also, Grace is still waiting for an answer to why you're so... stressed. Please leave any further messages after the moan. Oh DADDY! YES! YES! FUUUUUUCK! You can lick my needy little cunt anytime you want! It's yours! It's all fucking yours!"

And just like that Grace was once again looking at him just as she was before, a tone of worry in her green eyes instead of flames.

Eddie cleared his throat as he tried to get himself sorted again. None of this was Grace's fault and he refused to let this affect their relationship as he pulled her into a hug. He'd have a few demon-free hours and he was going to enjoy them... as soon as his boner went down. He just hoped she wouldn't notice. "I'm fine, Sweety. Things have just been a bit... hectic at work. Sorry I've been bringing it home."

"Okay... then... let's just have a lazy evening." Grace said, nuzzling into Eddie's embrace. "We'll just order some takeout and relax. You can choose the movie."

"That sounds great, you little brat." Eddie said lovingly as he softly combed his fingers through her soft hair.

Grace let out a soft moan as she shuddered with an aftershock that she didn't acknowledge after the fact. But all and all, everything else seemed right in the world. Grace's panties even slipped off the TV by themselves.

***

Eddie got a wave of déjà vu as he woke up to that amazing sensation once more. That wet feeling sending sparks of pleasure throughout his body. This time he kept his eyes closed and just enjoyed it. It was wrong, but until he opened his eyes the lips sucking his cock could belong to anyone. Maybe even Angela, who he'd been trying his best to banish from his fantasies. But at some level he knew what it was.

"What are you doing...?" Eddie grunted, trying to sound intimidating but his voice came out as more of a moan for obvious reasons.

"Mmmmmm... I think it's pretty obvious, don't you?" Depravity answered, before going back to work on his cock, gently massaging his balls.

Eddie arched his back as another shudder of pleasure went through him. "Fair... enough. Okay then... Why?"

As if the demon wouldn't allow him to go for a moment unstimulated, her free hand would stroke him as she talked. "Apparently getting only myself off isn't enough. You have to cum too. You have no idea how frustrating it is having my vessel try to sleep while I can't picture anything but your cock. It's very distracting..."

Eddie was about to point out that this didn't sound like his problem, but when his cock was once again claimed by Depravity's mouth, he found it hard to he witty. Just as with the first time his cock had found it's way into her mouth, it was very clear this wasn't her first time doing this. The way her tongue swirled over the tip of his dick with every bob of her head only for that vacuum seal made by her lips to resume was just... Heavenly.

But then logic came and ruined the party by reminding him exactly whose lips those were. "...w-wait..."

"Just close your eyes, Eddie-Baby. Just let me take care of you." Depravity purred before reclaiming her treat.

Eddie shuddered... hard. Very hard. That was what Angela always called him. Especially when she was taking control and wanted to show off. "...hey..."

"Shhh. Keep your eyes closed and just relax, Babe. You can have your big, fat cock back when I'm done with it. But for now... shut the fuck up and cum down my throat and feed me like the cum hungry cunt I am."

That was it. Eddie lost all sense of reason and went to grab Depravity's head to viciously show her how he was going to prove just how much of a cum hungry cunt she was, but she beat him to it. She pinned his hands down and added a twist of her head to make up for the lost sensation of her hand pumping his shaft.

He didn't last too long after that. Even if he was still fighting her, he wouldn't have been able to hold off with her clear oral expertise. In no more than a minute, Eddie was loudly groaning as his cock unloaded shot after shot of cum directly down her throat. His eyes rolled in the back of his head. He shook. He shuddered. And she didn't stop. It was as if his cum were her sustenance. She finally freed his hands so that her own could pump every last drop of cum out of his dick.

"Oh my God... Oh my God!" Eddie moaned, his bucking against her lessening as she finally eased up. He felt like no more than a passenger to intense pleasure she forced upon him.

Depravity let out a giggle as she finally released him. "Well someone clearly needed that."

"Shut up. It's been awhile." Eddie finally grunted out as he caught his breath.

"Clearly..." She grinned puckishly. "Well... get used to it. Night."

"What do you mean get-?" Eddie began only to see that Depravity wasn't there anymore. And it was at that exact point that he reached full post-nut clarity. He had a moment to realize what exactly he'd done and allowed to be done to him. But fortunately for him, sleep claimed him before he could dwell on it too much.

The next morning, it was a little easier. It seemed like a dream. And despite the fact that thinking on that dream was doing nothing for his morning wood, it wasn't bothering him as much as it should. Which bothered him in its stead. Oh well... he had to get ready for work.

"Morning, Daddy!" Grace perkily hugged him from behind as he winced. Neither him or Angela were morning people. He had no idea where she picked up that little trait.

"Morning, Sweetheart." He replied with a loud yawn.

"Morning, Daddy..."

Eddie paused as he felt her hand gripping his still hard cock. Well... that woke him up... He quickly turned around only to immediately regret it, as instead of her usual nightwear, Depravity, and therefore Grace, was wearing absolutely nothing.

"So... here's the deal." Depravity began as if her nudity were the most normal thing in the world. "The oral is fucking amazing. Don't get me wrong. But it just isn't going to cut it. We're going to fuck. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But it's going to happen. It just is. So I give up fighting it. You'll do that for me anyway. My new job will be making sure you're as comfortable with this body, sexually speaking, as possible. It's why I was so... extra nice to you last night. I can read your mind, remember? I've heard and seen every single fantasy you've had since I bonded with Grace. Seducing you wouldn't even be hard for me now."

Depravity giggled as Eddie's jaw somehow dropped even more. "And just to make it clear, I'm officially giving you the biggest fucking green light ever. Anytime. Anywhere. If you want to fuck, suck, get sucked... whatever. If you want it, I'll take over. You don't even have to say it outloud. I'll know." Forcefully grabbing Eddie's hands, she placed them on her bare chest, grinning widely as she heard every thought that went through his head. Unlike Angela's, they were slightly bigger than a handful, which he appreciated more than he wanted to admit.

Knowing she had him frozen for the moment, Depravity took advantage. She slid down his boxers while moving her lips closer to his own in the same motion. The way they lined up, his cock was throbbing wildly against her belly. "This body is officially all yours, Daddy." Standing on her tiptoes, Depravity gave Eddie a soft kiss on the lips. "Have a good day at work..."

With that, Depravity turned around, leaving Eddie both in his state of undress as well as completely dumbfounded. He was also trying not to notice the little trail of precum he'd left on her belly when they separated.

But just as he thought that was over, Depravity turned her head back, giving him a flame-eyed wink. "Oh. And if you jerk off, I'm going to teleport wherever you are and suck your dick. So, keep that in mind. I'd avoid doing it while Grace is at school if I were you, if you catch my drift."

"...the ...fuck?!" Eddie finally exclaimed at the onslaught of information.

"Have a good day at work, Daddy! Love you! You're on dinner duty tonight!"

Eddie just sighed. "...Love you too, Sweety..."

One thing Eddie very quickly realized in the coming days was that Depravity wasn't one for hyperbole. He knew that she couldn't lie, so it shouldn't have been a surprise, but whether she or Grace was in control, clothing was very much an optional thing. And Eddie tried not to look. He really did. Especially when Grace was in control. But he couldn't help it.

She was gorgeous. Not just the things he knew. Her pretty face, her long, soft hair, and of course those almost hypnotic eyes. But the things he never allowed himself to linger on that he no longer had a choice in. Her slim, petite figure, curvy in all the right places. The way her bare breasts jiggle ever so perkily when she would giggle or pout. The way that cute little bubble butt would do the same. And her legs... my God... her legs. They were draped over him so often and he couldn't ignore how amazing they were any longer.

And then, of course, there was the other elephant in the room. Depravity put Grace in an almost constant state of arousal, whether she was aware of it or not. Even now, while they were watching TV and Grace had her usual spot, taking up 85% of the couch and still finding a way to be cuddled closely to him. Whenever she shifted in a way that spread her legs, he got a whiff of that delicious scent. It just made him want to-

Grace snapped her head suddenly to look at Eddie. Her eyes were still green, but there was a red tint to them, and a very... un-Grace-like smirk.

"It was a passing thought." Eddie snarled. "Calm the fuck down..."

Grace chuckled as she turned back to the show, as blissfully unaware of the interaction as she was about her current state of nudity. "My cabbages!" She quoted in time with the show.

This got a much needed chuckle out of him as he instinctively began to pet her head. "That man is a national treasure." Eddie said, doing his best to focus on the TV and not... other things.

"So true..." Grace moaned softly, leaning into the petting. "I know I probably say this everytime we watch this show but... honestly, despite how practically flawless it is, I forget how long the Ba Sing Se arc goes on for every single damn time and I'm just like, ugh, just find Appa already."

Eddie let out a soft laugh, shaking his head at her. "It can't be go go go the whole time. Sure it's a bit-" He froze as he felt Grace's hand slowly unzipping his pants and fishing for his dick. "...a... a bit slow... but... a lot of Zuko's development happens there and-... Oh God!"

Grace looked back at her father, full-blown stroking him at this point. Her lips poked out into a pout. "I guess... I could still do without it though..."

Eddie was panting as Grace built up a nice pace after coating his almost painfully hard erection with his precum. Her hand glided up and down his shaft, adding a twist to it as much as the position would allow. "Then why... why don't you skip it?"

Grace huffed as she turned back to the TV. "Skipping episodes is sacrilege..."

"Well there you go..." Eddie moaned, trying to keep the conversation going so this could at least seem normal. "Besides... if the Ba... Sing Se arc didn't happen... at all, well... we wouldn't have... have..."

Grace turned her head again, looking right into his eyes as he was shuddering on the cusp of release. "Daddy? Why'd you stop? My head isn't going to pet itself. Come on..."

"You heard her, Daddy. Cum on... me!"

"Fuck!" Eddie groaned, trying to placate his daughter's request and only succeeding in holding her head instead of petting it, as he was unloading his cum all over her chest and belly, with some of it getting on her thighs. It turned out that Depravity's request was much easier to fulfill in that exact moment. It was disgusting if he thought about it too much, but at this point, cumming all over his daughter was becoming a regular occurrence. He was eventually able to get something of a petting rhythm going again once the aftershocks began. "Sorry... my arm... went to sleep..."

"Sounds like excuses to me, Daddy." Grace giggled, returning her attention to the TV. "What were you saying?"

"Oh, right..." Eddie sighed, coming down from his orgasm enough to remember the conversation he was having mere minutes ago. "...without that arc, we wouldn't have... 'The Boulder is feeling less conflicted...' and that would be a travesty."

Grace's angelic laughter echoed through the room at Eddie's impersonation. "Okay, fair enough. I do love that episode."

Eddie watched as his daughter moved her fingers to scoop up some of his cum from her belly and brought it to her lips.

"I think it might actually be my favorite, Daddy..." She said, sensually cleaning her fingers off with her tongue.

Eddie could only watch in a blend of horror and arousal. His dick was already stirring again.

***

Depravity had been right. It hadn't taken a day or two. It had taken weeks. Weeks of random handjobs during otherwise innocent conversations. Weeks of waking up with his daughter's cunt in his face and her lips around his dick. Weeks of being reminded over and over that he could do whatever he wanted to her and no one would know, even her. Weeks of getting his dick sucked if he even thought too hard about jerking off to relieve the pressure himself.

It was well into October as Eddie walked into the kitchen, watching Grace bending over the counter, impatiently glaring at the toaster. She turned her head back as she heard his approach and flashed a dazzling smile. "Morning Daddy! Want a Pop Tart?"

As innocent as the question was, her clothing wasn't as chaste. As if Depravity could tell that he was growing the slightest bit accustomed to her nudity and his shirts, she began wearing the most revealing lingerie. Currently Grace was wearing a lace thong and an off the shoulders top, if you could call that amount of material a top, which was equally transparent. The blackness of the material popped gloriously amongst Grace's pale skin. And just like that, it was as if something in Eddie's mind just... snapped. He could almost hear it.

"I do, Sweetheart. I... I really do. I'm so... sorry... I just. I can't take this anymore."

To Eddie's surprise, Grace turned around, giving him a great view of the front of her little outfit, and looked upon him with concern. "What's wrong, Daddy?"

"Enough!" Eddie yelled, immediately cutting the distance between them and grabbing Grace by the hair. "Enough bullshit! Enough games! You win! Alright? You win and I'm about to finally be free of you!" He pulled Grace into a deep kiss with one hand and grabbed her ass with the other. He ground himself against her as his tongue forced her lips open. She seemed almost hesitant at first but quickly got with the program. Grace's legs wrapped around his waist and her own tongue gave as good as it got, leaving both of them panting and wanting as the kiss ended.

Her eyes were closed throughout the kiss, but when they opened that familiar fire was in them. Depravity let out a high-pitched giggle. "I couldn't help myself. I had to tease you one more time." She leaned forward and playfully tugged on Eddie's earlobe with her teeth. "How did it feel? When you thought you might just have to fuck Grace instead of me? She might not mind it as much as you think."