Amorous Goods: Interdimensional Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever," I snapped. "You'll just have to cast it again, after the moon thing is over."

He sighed, and said, "That's the problem, Lilly. The reason I was...out of contact for the last week. The spell took more out of me than I anticipated, more than I knew a spell could even take."

"So?" I asked. "I told you I would give you whatever it is you want. What do you want?"

He shook his head. "Lilly, it's not just a lot of power...it's...I was unconscious for a week. I couldn't even do my longevity spells."

I scoffed. "A week? That's ridiculous. You'd have starved, or something."

"I would have," he said, "if it weren't for my health spells. But without the longevity spells, well, that's a week of my life I'll never get back."

"So?" I frowned. "It's a week of life nobody will get back. And a week of life Gil might not have had at all."

"You don't understand, Lilly. Choans—my people—we don't age. I haven't aged in over a thousand years...until this past week."

"Well, then get someone else to cast them on you."

"That's not possible," he said. "Longevity spells have to be cast on yourself."

"Well, get someone else to do the healing spell on Gil," I said.

"I'm sorry, that won't work, either," he said. "It's my crystal. I made it, and it's keyed to me. No one else can use it."

"Find someone else who has one, then!" I cried.

Zoltar sighed wearily. "Lilly, there are thousands—millions, probably trillions—of dimensions. I know there have been other Choans who've managed to transmit a crystal matrix to your particular dimension. The most recent record I've seen is from almost three centuries ago, and the mage who recorded it is dead."

"I thought you people didn't die," I said.

"I said we don't age. At least the smart ones don't," he muttered. "We die, though...all too often."

"Well...maybe Gil will keep getting better on his own, even without the spell," I said.

"...maybe," said Zoltar, but he didn't sound optimistic.

####

Three days later, right on schedule, Gil took a drastic turn for the worse.

Dr. Reeves' expression was funereal when he told me I should say my goodbyes and expect every moment with my brother to be the last. Okay, he was a little more diplomatic than that, but it's what he meant.

I cried on Audrey's shoulder for a while. She looked startled when I asked her to stay with Gil for me, just for a couple of hours.

"Are you sure, honey?" she asked, holding me by the shoulders and catching my gaze. "The doc seemed to think he could go at any moment."

I looked down, unable to meet her eyes. "I...just have to go home for a little while to...clean up, and...do...some things."

She seemed to understand, or decided not to make an issue of it, anyway. "Okay," she said. "I can stay for a little while. I'll call you if there's any change."

"Thanks." I gave her a hug. "You're the best."

"You'd do the same for me," Audrey said with a grim little smile.

I drove home fast and raced upstairs. I yanked the drawer out of my jewelry case and spilled cheap, stupid costume jewelry across the floor. I groped blindly for the necklace, squinting through tear-blurred eyes. I found it, held it up.

"Zoltar," I croaked. "Zoltar, I need you!"

"Lilly," I heard him. I saw him, there in his cave.

"Oh, Zoltar, please...he's dying..."

"Lilly..."

"You can help him, Zoltar! You have to help him! Please...I'll do anything..."

"Lilly, you're asking me to sacrifice my life," he said.

"But," I cried, "it's just a little of your life! It's all of his."

He was silent. Was he considering it? How could I convince him? He'd spoken of payment before. I'd never even bothered to ask what sort of payment a wizard might be interested in.

"Look," I said. "I still owe you for last time, right? What do you want? I'll give you anything...plus anything else...plus everything else. Just...."

"Argh," said Zoltar, rubbing his face and knocking his turban askew. A lock of brown hair spilled out across his forehead. "I can't believe I'm even still talking to you about this. It's so wrong. I feel like I'm...look, it probably wouldn't even work again. It's probably too soon. I doubt I can land it again, so soon. It might even kill me this time."

"Tell. Me. What. You want, Zoltar," I said.

Zoltar rubbed his face again and slumped forward in his chair, elbows on his knees. "I need a contract," he muttered. I heard him perfectly well through the crystal, as if he were right beside me. "My...friend, Madea, cancelled our contract this morning. It was...my fault."

"I don't understand what you mean, Zoltar," I said, trying with every fiber of my being to grasp what he was talking about. "Just make it very simple for me."

"It's...a relationship contract," he said. Was he blushing? "But, no. You can't consent, anyway. You're under duress."

"I'm not," I snapped. "I'm not under duress." I knew about contracts. "I'm an adult of sound mind, and I'm fully competent to enter into any personal contract. I'll sign an affidavit. I'll have a third party witness, if necessary. I accept your proposal. Where do I sign?"

"Lilly," he said, "this is a very specific, binding, magical contract. It's...a relationship contract...of a type...sort of like master and slave. And the stakes are so high...the spell will demand a very high level of...commitment."

Master? Slave? I swallowed hard. My heart pounded. I put the necklace around my neck and got down on my knees.

"Zoltar...Master...I, Lilly Pardis, willingly accept your contract to become your slave."

"Ah, Merlin's beard, Lilly," Zoltar said. "This is not something you can undo."

"Can we go now?" I asked. "Can we...do it, and go to Gil? Please?"

Zoltar looked at me there, on my knees, begging, and a strange expression flitted across his face. What was that?

"All right, Lilly," he said, and there was a hardness in his voice that hadn't been there before. "We can do both spells at once. Let's go to Gil."

Audrey was there when we entered Gil's room. He lay in the bed as still and blue as a corpse. My heart lurched, and I stifled a cry. "Is he..."

She rose and hugged me. "He's still here," she murmured.

We sat together, looking down at Gil, her hand in mine.

"Audrey," I whispered. "I need you to do something for me."

"Anything, honey," she said.

"I need you to bear witness."

"Okay," she said, her brow furrowing slightly.

"Audrey, am I of sound mind?"

She smiled and cupped my cheek. "Yes, honey, you're just tired, and going through a difficult time."

"Then I consent to Zoltar's contract," I said.

"What?" Audrey's brow furrow turned to a full-blown frown just as Zoltar's spells struck home, and my awareness of him vanished.

Nothing happened, as far as anyone could see. I turned back to look at Gil, and Audrey appeared to dismiss my strange words as some kind of aberration. But inside, I knew two things. First, my brother would live, at least for a bit longer. Second, I was now Zoltar's slave.

##Zoltar##

"Zoltar? Are you there, Zoltar?"

He opened his eyes and stared at the tapestries draped across the ceiling of his bubble. Merlin's sour ball-sweat, he felt like an ogre's breakfast.

"Zoltar?" It was Madea.

"What," he croaked. "What...do you need...Madea?"

"Oh, Zoltar," she said, as her visual data stream connected. "What have you done to yourself?"

"Uh," he grunted as he sat up. "I'm fine, ugh...just fine."

"Right," she said.

"No, really," he repeated, finally managing to get to his feet. "Perfectly fine."

"Zoltar," she said, "are you...infected?"

"Hah, no, look" he said, holding up one hand. He spoke a minor cantrip, and a daisy grew from the end of his finger, quickly maturing, releasing a spray of seeds, then wilting away to nothing. "See? You know the infected are immune to magic. I'm just fine."

"Okay," she said, not sounding very convinced.

"Okay," he said. "Thanks for checking in. We'll chat soon." He broke the connection.

He checked the chronometer, and groaned. Eight days. This was eating him alive.

He cleaned his tray and re-established his longevity spells, beefed up his health spells even more, and added a wake-up spell to try to rouse him every two hours if he lost consciousness for more than ten.

Then Zoltar reached out for Lilly.

The connection between them opened easily, enhanced by their magical contract. He left it passive, so he could observe without her knowledge, a contractual privilege.

Lily was at her office, sitting at a wooden desk facing away from a large glass window. He moved his point of view above and in front of her so he could see outside, and marveled at the view of blue sky, puffy clouds and green trees scattered between tall buildings. Gray paths ran between them, traced by colorful conveyances grown small with distance. What a paradise these people enjoyed.

Zoltar turned his attention to Lilly. Their connection, enriched by the contract, now provided him not only with visual and auditory information about her environment, but also a strong sense of her physical and emotional state.

She felt comfortable—except for needing to pee—and happy, so Gil must be better. She was dressed modestly, by her standards, in a blue silk blouse and gray skirt, but, to Choan eyes, she was still showing a lot of skin.

He moved his point-of-view closer, enjoying the smooth expanse of creamy skin between her elegant collarbones and the deep cleft of her cleavage. He felt almost entranced by the slow rise and fall of her bosom as she breathed.

Zoltar followed Lilly invisibly for the rest of the afternoon, observing as she did her job, listening as she conversed, in person and by phone, with colleagues and donors.

He especially enjoyed watching her relieve herself, relishing the second-hand sensation of urine rushing from her urethra and trickling from the lips of her vulva into the toilet. She patted herself dry with a handful of toilet paper, and he smiled as she pulled her underwear snug against her crotch.

The last thing on Lilly's schedule for the day was a meeting with an important potential donor, a man named Simon Forrest. She took the meeting in a conference room, standing to greet him as Audrey led him through the door.

Forrest was a tall, middle-aged gentleman with silver hair, sharp blue eyes, and a rakish smile. Zoltar felt Lilly's pulse quicken as she took in his broad shoulders and trim form beneath an expensive, dark grey pinstriped suit.

Intrigued, Zoltar split his point of view in two so he could closely watch both Forrest's and Lilly's faces as they interacted.

The moment Forrest took in Lilly's voluptuous body, Zoltar saw his pupils dilate. Lilly's did, as well, just slightly. The suave, older man smiled into her eyes and took her hand when she offered it, holding it gently and stroking his thumb across her knuckles.

"Lilly Pardis," she said. "It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Forrest."

"Simon, please," he responded. "I'm delighted to meet you, as well, Miss Pardis."

"Please, call me Lilly," she said, and Zoltar felt her suppress a girlish giggle. He smiled. This seemed very promising.

##Lilly##

I spent a couple of hours with Gil after work, but, while he was stable, he was mostly asleep. It gave me time to think things through, yet again.

I'd worn the necklace constantly since my contract with Zoltar was sealed. I couldn't seem to bring myself to take it off, even in the shower. I wasn't sure if it was some sort of magical compulsion or just a sincere desire to honor our contract, but the crystal felt like a part of me now, and I couldn't—wouldn't—take it off.

It had been eight days since I'd been able to contact Zoltar. I'd tried every evening when I got home from work. He had been out of contact only seven days the last time, and he'd cast the second spell while he was still tired from healing Gil only three days earlier.

He'd said the effort again so soon might kill him. I had to consider the possibility that he had been right. Maybe Zoltar was dead.

But, if he was dead, what would that mean for Gil? I should be ashamed to think so callously of Zoltar, but Gil...I needed Zoltar alive so Gil could live.

I drove home slowly, thinking. While I wanted—and needed—him to be alive, I felt relieved that I might not have to find out what being Zoltar's slave was like.

What did it really mean, "slave," under our contract? I wished I'd had the presence of mind to ask about the details. He'd said it was a "relationship contract," hadn't he? Relationships implied a certain give-and-take, didn't they? Boundaries. That's what made good relationships. If Zoltar was alive, I'd just have to set some boundaries.

I went upstairs to my bedroom when I got home, flip-flopping emotionally between hoping I would be able to reach Zoltar tonight, and hoping I wouldn't. I sat on the edge of my bed. I held the crystal in my hand and said, "Zoltar?"

"Lilly," he said, and there he was—purple turban, pointy beard, high-collared robe—in his weird, sort-of middle-eastern looking cave. He looked very tired, and wan, but a little better than last time.

"Zoltar," I said. "I'm so glad you're okay!"

He smiled wearily. "Lilly, aren't you lovely."

"So," I tried on a theoretically seductive smile. "What do you want me to do...Master?"

He grinned. "Lilly, I want you to take off all your clothes, lie on the bed, and masturbate until you cum."

I smiled. Time to set some boundaries. "No, Zoltar, I'm not going to..."

Zoltar's eyes flew open wide. "Lilly, WAIT!" he shouted, then the world went black.

####

When I came to awareness, I was...I hurt. I was on my back. I was...naked, my legs apart. My pussy.... I opened my eyes.

"Lilly!" It was Zoltar. "Lilly, are you okay?" He looked frantic. His turban was gone, and his long, brown hair strayed out wildly in every direction.

I looked down at myself. My chest and stomach were covered in scratches. My clothes lay around me in tatters. I looked in stupefied wonder at my hands. The nails were caked with my own blood.

I looked down, along my body, to my aching cunt. A broom handle was stuck inside me. It hurt.

"Zoltar?" I said. "What did you do to me?"

"Oh, Lilly," he groaned. "Why did you do that? I told you...it's a binding, magical contract. You can't say 'no.' It's magically enforced. Great Merlin, Lilly, you could have been cursed!"

"Cursed?" I asked, reaching down to ease the broomstick out of my vagina. Ouch.

"Yes!" he cried. "Part of what you refused was getting undressed! You could have been cursed to be unable to wear clothes ever again. That wouldn't have been fun for either of us!"

"But..."

"Besides," he raved. "Why would you refuse that? Masturbation is just...basic...what...what, by Great Merlin's ballsack, were you expecting me to ask of you?"

"I...just wanted to set some boundaries," I answered.

"Boundaries?" Zoltar looked at me like I'd grown a second head. "Lilly, for a slave, there are no boundaries except the ones her master allows."

"...oh..."

"Lilly," he said, "I need to make it really clear what we're dealing with here. This is a very specific kind of contract, and the...strictness...of that contract is determined by the value exchanged. I'm sacrificing days of my life. The contract isn't going to let you compensate me for that with anything less than complete and total obedience."

I sat up on the edge of the bed and hugged myself, shivering. My hands ached. I'd ripped my own clothes off. My pussy ached. I'd raped myself with that damned broomstick.

"Zoltar, I'm scared," I said, my voice thin and reedy. "What if I can't? What if I...make a mistake? It could...kill me, or...."

"You can, Lilly," he said. "You can trust me. We're in this together, now, and you can—you really can—trust me. It won't always be easy for you—I have obligations under the contract, too—but you will be okay if you do exactly as I tell you."

"Okay, Zoltar," I said. "I mean, uh, yes, Master."

"All right," he said. "First things first, you need to do something about those scratches. I know you've got no magic...do your people have any kind of...medicine, or...disinfectants? Anything?"

"I have alcohol," I said, "and antibiotic ointment."

"Hmph," he said. "I guess that will have to do. Next time I do the healing spell on Gil, I'll try to do something about the scratches. I won't have you marred with scars."

I felt a strange, warm sort of glow at his words, in spite of the pain. It felt nice that there was someone—even someone far away, someone who wanted scary things from me—who wanted to keep me safe and whole and healthy.

####

When I woke the next morning, Zoltar was still there. Had he watched me sleep all night? I found that I didn't really mind the idea. In fact, it kind of gave me a warm tingle to think he had watched over me all night.

He didn't speak, but he was a constant presence in my awareness as I rose and started my day. He watched in companionable silence as I ate breakfast, drank a cup of coffee, and read some news feeds on my laptop.

He watched me on the toilet after breakfast. It felt strangely exciting, knowing he was watching me as poop slid out of my ass into the toilet, as I peed, as I wiped myself.

I stepped into the shower, and I felt him watching me. I lathered soap on myself, slowly, sensually, imagining him watching. I unhooked the shower head, laved the suds off, aimed the jet of water at my crotch and rubbed my fingers over my sex. Did he like that? I didn't know. He didn't say.

It was only as I began to get dressed that Zoltar spoke. "Good morning, Lilly," he said. "You look lovely today."

I was naked, standing in front of my full-length mirror. I regarded myself, trying to see what he saw. I saw my big boobs, narrow waist and wide hips. It was a classic 1950's figure—Marilyn Monroe's figure. It was a body that took work to keep trim, but a body that pulled its weight, when it came to looking good in clothes, to closing the deal, to getting the donation.

"Today," Zoltar said, "you're not wearing underwear."

"What? I can't...." I stopped at the look of alarm on Zoltar's face. "...uh, can't wait to go to work, um, with no underwear on."

Zoltar selected the clothes I would wear from my closet. I waited nervously for him to decide, hoping he wouldn't make me look too slutty in front of my colleagues.

He chose a white linen blouse—the fabric tight enough to show the outline of my nipples, but thick enough that you would have to look twice to be sure—and a black pencil skirt that ended perhaps two inches higher than anything I'd ever worn to work.

I dressed and stood in front of the mirror. "Undo one more button," Zoltar said. I obeyed, and looked at the result. I hadn't realized how full my breasts would be without a bra, and the single, straining little button between them was all that prevented them spilling out.

"Zoltar, it's..."

"Perfect," he said. "Let's go to work."

##Zoltar##

"Zoltar?" It was Madea.

Lilly was driving to work, so he muted her data streams to answer.

"Madea," he said. "How nice to hear from you."

"Zoltar, you need to check your accounts," Madea said. "You've been neglecting your business."

"Ahh, what's the problem?"

"The settlement from our broken contract is what's the problem, Zoltar," she chided. "You owe me a substantial amount of compensation."

Zoltar made a small adjustment to the sands on his control tray, and checked the legal construction of their dissolved contract. "Ah," he said. "That is a lot."

"It will be a lot more if you miss the deadline," she said. "Which is today."

"You could give me an extension," he said in a wheedling tone.