AMOST - Jenny

Story Info
Our protagonist mind controls a woman on a whim.
15.1k words
4.58
12.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AMOST - Jenny

Sometimes I find entertainment through consideration and careful planning. Sometimes it is as a reward for a job well done. And sometimes I just see a girl in the street and think "her".

That is not to say I let caution go to the wind, of course. A mind controlling telepath with my proclivities would not last long by simply abducting a person in a public place in the middle of the afternoon. My preferred approach is to tap lightly into my subject's mind, extract their home address and file it away for later. Which is how I found myself one morning in front of a nondescript townhouse in a suburban street, taking a cellphone out of my backpack and pretending to look at it while I sent tendrils of my mind into the building.

(It isn't a real cell phone, my paranoid nature rules out carrying electronic spy devices in my pocket. But I find it useful as a prop on occasions when I need to stand around without looking suspicious.)

My mental abilities are less effective without a line of sight to my target, but I can at least sense the presence of minds and their approximate state. I sense several in the house, at various stages of wakefulness and preoccupation. Understandable since it is fairly early in the morning. I don't have to wait long before a chubby middle-aged man rushes out of the door, pulling on a jacket as he gets into a small cargo van parked in the driveway. He pays me no attention as he drives away. Shortly thereafter a teenage boy and (presumably) his mother head out to a car parked on the street. A quick dip into the mother's mind confirms the boy is being dropped off at school before the mother goes to work. Another quick tweak ensures that she leaves the front door unlocked, and then forgets doing so. I wait until their car is out of sight before crossing the street and walking straight into the house. I lock the door after me - can't be too careful with all these weirdos around nowadays.

The house is as nondescript inside as it was outside. Reasonably clean but quite messy, a typical family home. The door opens directly into the living room, with a staircase a few feet in front of the door. I feel a mind upstairs and none downstairs, so I ascend. The room immediately at the top of the stairs has a large sign saying "David's room KEEP OUT THIS MEANS YOU JENNY", so I rule that one out. Three other doors remain. The nearest is ajar, revealing what is clearly the parents' bedroom. The next one is shut but I hear music coming from the other side. I take hold of the doorknob and push.

This is the riskiest moment. I can sense at least one mind on the other side of the door, but I need to see them to establish mental control. Something truly unexpected or someone who is quick or lucky enough to disable me could cause significant trouble. In the worst case scenario I am walking into a trap set by someone who knows my abilities - this has never happened but it often preys on my mind and gets my heart racing in moments like this.

The occupant of the room is lying on her stomach on a bed facing away from me as I enter. The loud music playing from tinny cell phone speakers has drowned out the sound of the door opening. I immediately take hold of her mind and order her stand and turn around, removing her ability to speak for good measure. She obeys, getting off the bed - a process which involves her raising herself on her hands and knees first, affording me a promising view of her pert ass clad in tight yellow skirt. Once standing she turns on the spot to face me.

The girl looks about nineteen. Brown hair, cut in a chin-length bob cut with bangs, frames her face. Bright red lipstick draws the eyes and contrasts with her pale skin. Her blue eyes are wide as her body obeys someone else's commands and she finds herself unable to speak, pupils fixed on me but occasionally darting around what she can see of the rest of the room. The girl in front of me is attractive, safely under my control, and not at all the person I expected to see.

As I puzzle over this I am nearly knocked over by someone else entering the room at speed. I stumble to the side but recover quickly enough to send out a mental 'freeze' order to the new person. I move quickly to the other side of the room, preparing for another attack. But none comes. I take a moment to assess my now-motionless opponent, who appears to be dressed in a fuzzy light gray bathrobe.

I take a breath and reach out to check my surroundings. I sense no other minds present. Taking a longer look at the person who entered the room I realize it is the girl I had originally taken a liking to. Her mental state is one of confusion not hostility, suggesting her 'attack' was more the result of being unexpectedly in her way when she barged into her room. Her body is completely obscured by the thick robe and even her hair is covered in a matching towel, but her large brown eyes and wide mouth jog my memory.

"What the fuck is going on? Who are you??"

In my haste I had not ordered this girl to silence. I decide to ignore her questions nonetheless and delve into her mind to understand the situation better. A few moments' digging and I have my answer - this person is Jenny, the nineteen year old daughter of the Porter family who attends the local college. The other girl is Clare, her cousin, who is eighteen not nineteen (well I was close). Jenny is (grudgingly) sharing her room for a week while Clare is visiting during summer break.

"Hellooo? Anyone there? Clare, is this one of your weird friends?"

I return to the present moment and take a quick look around the room. A typical teenage girl's bedroom, strewn with clothes and bags and shoes and other items. One wall has a large window looking out to the rear of the house (I presume; the curtains are closed). The opposite wall has the door and a long wardrobe with mirrored doors. Two beds occupy most of the floor space - judging by the awkwardly rearranged piles it is clear that the nearest one is here temporarily for Clare. I mentally order Jenny to stand aside so I can reach the door, which I lock. Jenny takes her body moving by itself as well as can be expected.

"What, what the hell?! Who are you?"

I turn, look her up and down and say "I'm the person you are going to make very happy, Jenny."

"The fuck I will, creep, I-hey!"

Jenny's alarm reaches new levels as she finds her hands undoing the knot of the belt holding her bathrobe closed. Before she knows it the robe is in a pile around her feet, followed by the towel previously wrapped around her hair. Jenny's hands return to her sides.

I expected Jenny to be naked under the robe, and she is apart from a pair of plain white panties. I look appreciatively at the body which had caught my eye on the street some hours ago. Jenny's figure is shapely, not thin but not overweight either. Her skin looks clean and still slightly damp from the shower (I belatedly realize that the one remaining door I had not investigated yet must be the bathroom, which Jenny was using while I was entering her bedroom). Jenny's breasts are on the large side of medium, round and firm-looking with light pink nipples - plenty to work with there. Casting my gaze up I see her hair is a darker shade of blonde, also cut into a bob but longer than Clare's, falling around her shoulders in messy wet strands.

Oh yes, Clare. I tear my gaze away from Jenny (ignoring her increasingly desperate questions) and speak calmly to the younger girl who has been unable to move or speak as I mentally manipulate her cousin.

"Don't worry Clare, I haven't forgotten about you."

Clare starts as her body moves around the bed, letting me see her more clearly. She is wearing a loose red short-sleeved top that extends to below her waist, with a tight-looking yellow skirt showing underneath. Black stockings reach up above her knees meaning only a few inches of bare leg is visible in between skirt and stocking. An odd look but who am I to judge fashion. Even with the unflattering top I can tell her frame is thin, a guess confirmed when I mentally order her to undress. Jenny has fallen silent after being ignored but I can practically hear her gritting her teeth as Clare's top is thrown on the bed. A black bra lands on the floor a few moments later.

Clare's upper body is slender, a flat stomach above perky breasts that are small but well-formed. I can feel her desperate attempts to force her hands to cover her body, and the disappointment when instead they reach for the zipper of her skirt and let it drop around her feet. I let her keep the black panties and stockings for now; they look good on her, especially when she is wearing nothing else.

On my orders Clare moves to stand beside Jenny, both facing me. I look them both up and down, noting the comparative difference in body types and heights (Clare is a good head shorter than Jenny). Clare is silent because I had ordered her not to speak; Jenny appears to be in a state of shock. I order them both to approach me. The movement jolts Jenny out of her dumbstruck state.

"What? How are you doing this?"

I respond as Jenny reaches for my shirt and Clare goes for my pants.

"Oh yes I forgot to say. Sorry how rude of me."

The girls remove my clothing as I explain.

"I can control minds. It's a useful talent sometimes. For example when I want to spend some quality time with two attractive girls."

"That's... that's not..."

Jenny is distracted by Clare squatting to remove my pants, one leg at a time (I had helpfully kicked off my shoes a moment ago). I order the younger cousin to stay in that position and the older one to join her. I look down at the two women at my feet as they take hold of my underwear from either side.

"Wait, I... no this isn't, I can't..."

Jenny continues talking but seems unable to complete a coherent sentence. As my last item of clothing is removed she goes as silent as her cousin (audibly silent that is; Clare's mind is shouting alarm to the point of panic). The girls' heads are at my waist level, giving them a clear view of my semi-erect penis as it emerges from its hiding place. I'm tempted to have the girls remove the 'semi-' from that description, but decide to pace myself a little. Still, I cannot resist ordering them to kiss my thigh an inch or so either side of my dick; the stabs of fear as they feel their heads moving towards my dick taste delightful to a mind controller like me ('taste' is the closest I can describe the sensation to a non-mind controller).

I place my hands on the shoulders of each girl, and as they rise slowly from their squatting positions, kissing up my chest as they go, their bodies sliding across my hands until their lips reach my neck and the feeling of smooth skin against my palms is replaced by the fabric of their panties. I feel their breath hot against my neck, their soft lips brushing gently against me. I sense Jenny gathering herself to talk but mentally order her to silence; her breath quickens when she realizes she cannot speak.

I exhale slowly, savoring this first full contact. Jenny's and Clare's hands are resting on my chest and back, but mine are more active, stroking down the spines of the two teenage girls, getting lower each time until my hands are brushing the waistline of their panties. I slip the tips of my fingers under the fabric but go no further. Not yet.

I inhale; Jenny's body has that fresh-from-the-shower smell. Clare is wearing some perfume that I cannot identify.

Following my mental commands, Jenny raises her head. I turn mine and our lips meet. I taste a touch of mint as my tongue enters her mouth - toothpaste no doubt. Jenny's own tongue is less adventurous than mine, only darting into my mouth when the opportunity presents.

Touch, smell, taste.. but for a man of my talents there is another sense to experience this moment with. Reaching out with my mind I can feel the turbulent currents of fear and confusion flowing through girls' thoughts. The fear has a pleasant spice to it but the confusion is a little sour (again, no words exist to properly describe this, so a crude taste analogy will have to do). But that can be at least partly remedied. Breaking off my kiss with Jenny I speak to them both.

"Are you wondering about my plans? I can tell you are. To be honest my initial plans involved only Jenny here, but don't worry Clare I'm sure I can fit you into tonight's busy schedule."

The girls are silent, apart from the soft sounds of their lips touching my neck and shoulders.

"My plan is simple. I am going to use your bodies as my sexual playthings. You will serve me with your mouths - well you've started that already. And with your pussies and your tight asses and any other way that pleases me. You will do this without hesitation to the best of your abilities because you literally cannot do otherwise."

(I will also blank their memories at the end, but there's no need to mention that part.)

Returning to their minds I find the confusion largely replaced by fear, cut through by the heavier emotion of dread like marbling on a fine steak. Yes, much better. I take a little time to savor the taste and am unsurprised to find myself at full hardness in anticipation. Time for the next scene.I move out of the girls' embrace and sit on the end of the bed, then send a mental order to Jenny, who immediately finds herself walking over and kneeling between my legs. I restore her speaking ability as I do so, something she takes immediate advantage of.

"I... Why me, I mean us?"

I respond as I shuffle into a better position.

"I happened to see you earlier today, and thought you had a great pair of tits. I can see I was right."

"That's it? Just that?"

I take hold of my penis and place it on her chest, letting it rest between her breasts.

"Do I need a better reason?"

"What are you- no get off me!"

With one thumb keeping my dick in place, my hands reach for her soft breasts. The cooling dampness from the shower has caused her areolae to crinkle a little, adding some texture to otherwise smooth skin. When pushed together Jenny's breasts are more than enough to envelop my shaft, the head just visible peeking out between them. I smile.

"Perfect."

I begin to move my hips, gently sliding my dick between her young, firm breasts while my hands hold them in place. The sensation is almost as good as the visual, but the position is still a little awkward.

"Put your hands where mine are Jenny. That's good."

"Ah, stop this!"

"Stop? Oh Jenny, we are just getting started. Now, push your tits together a little more, babe, we'll need the extra cleavage in a minute."

I straighten up, lean back and place my hands behind me, getting a better balance and allowing me to start properly fucking Jenny's tits. I sigh in appreciation.

"Ah, yes. Your breasts are just right for this, you know? Not too big, not too small."

"Get off! Please!"

"Get over here Clare."

On my mental orders Clare moves to the corner of the bed, next to Jenny. Her face is a mask of tension but of course she cannot break my order to stay silent. Clare leans over and places her lips on mine.

Clare's lips are soft and slightly glossy from the red lipstick. Her mouth opens and her tongue darts quickly into my mouth. She rests her arms around my shoulders, so we can make out as I continue to move my dick between Jenny's breasts.

"Oh God, Clare, stop! Help!"

Jenny is starting to shout now, which won't do at all. Mustn't upset the neighbors. I remove her ability to speak and she instantly falls silent. I sense a spike of fear from her as she realizes she cannot speak, a state of mind not helped by my next orders. I stop moving my hips while Jenny takes a firmer grip of her breasts and starts moving them up and down. No longer needing to move myself means I can focus on the feeling of Jenny's soft flesh sliding up and down my shaft, gently tugging at the skin of my dick. It also lets me sit up straight and frees my hands. I place one hand behind Clare's head, pressing her lips more firmly onto mine. Her hair feels silky between my fingers. My other hand travels along her arm down to her chest. Clare's breast fits neatly in my hand, a suitable size for the slim teenage girl.

Jenny's titfucking isn't quite complete though. With a further command she lowers herself a little, bending her head down until the head of my dick is close enough to pass through her opened lips. Jenny's tongue extends from her mouth; she isn't able to do much with it at this angle but she manages to swish it around the head of my dick most of the times it comes into range, which adds delightfully to the sensation.

For a while I enjoy the scenario. Alone with two attractive semi-naked girls. Two mouths on me, one kissing me deeply and the other teasing the tip of my dick. Two pairs of breasts, one pair for groping with my hand while the other pair pumps around my shaft with steadily increasing speed. Who wouldn't enjoy this?

All good things must come to an end. In the case of this good thing it will end with me cumming. I feel my orgasm building rapidly and mentally order Clare to stand, giving me a clear view of Jenny working my dick. Her movements are quite rapid by now, and she has taken to bouncing her whole body slightly to add to her hand motion. I am just able to order her to stop before the cum boils from my balls. The first spurt hits Jenny's lips, a couple of inches above my dick. At least half goes into her mouth. I moan as more cum ejects from my pulsing head. Jenny holds her breasts tight around my shaft, causing the cum to pool around my dick. On my mental order she looks up into my eyes. I smile down at her, sated for the moment. This is the view I had wanted to see when I first set eyes on her. Jenny Porter, kneeling at my feet with my cum on her face and between those beautiful full breasts. I can't help but compliment her.

"Ah, Jenny, you look wonderful like that."

Her eyes are wide as she looks up at me. I look into her mind and see her hope that her ordeal is at an end. My smile widens and becomes something less nice as I answer her unspoken question.

"Oh we aren't done yet babe. Not by a long shot. Why don't you clean me up a bit while I think about what to do next."

You don't need to be a mindreader to see the dismay on Jenny's face as she releases her hands from her breasts, moves her body lower and starts licking the cum off my me. I lie back, my feet on the floor. I sigh in satisfaction as I feel Jenny's tongue hunting down every last drop of cum from my deflating dick. Nothing like the first orgasm of the day to relax you.

I send a mental order and Clare joins me on the bed, lying beside me with her hands on my chest and her head against my shoulder. I idly stroke her back as I look into the minds of the two girls. First, I check scheduling. Clare had no plans for the day. Jenny is currently missing her first class at college, but won't be missed there. The other residents of the house should be out until late afternoon at least. No visitors are expected. Good.

(Should I have checked this earlier? Yes. I chide myself for letting my impatience get the better of my prudence.)

Next is sexual history. This doesn't take long for Clare, as she has none beyond furtive french kissing in darkened cinemas. Jenny's experience... exists, but only just. A couple of fumbling encounters with college boys at parties, the memories are tinged with regret and dissatisfaction. I consider removing her memories of these past sexual events (as I will blank the memories of both the girls before I leave today) but decide against it. If she doesn't learn from these mistakes she might make them all over again.

Feeling satisfied that my position is secure, I return to the present to find Jenny is still swirling her tongue around my dick, despite it glistening with nothing but her own saliva at this point. I did not order her to stop so she hasn't. In fact, her attention has reinvigorated my dick, which is standing at proud attention. I doubt I will come as quickly this time around of course, but that just means more fun for longer.