AMOST - Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is - hey, no I - AAh!"

I can't see the dildo sliding into Jenny's ass from my position but I do see Clare thrusting forwards and hear the slap of skin hitting skin. Jenny's eyes snap wide open, shortly followed by her mouth. As she inhales sharply I pull her head down; instead of sucking in air she is sucking in my dick. This doesn't stop her trying to scream, but it does reduce the sound significantly while providing wonderful vibrations as my dick fills her mouth and pokes at the entrance to her throat. I sigh in pleasure and look up at Clare, who is gripping Jenny's hips and bearing her full weight down on the quivering girl. Clare meets my gaze with a mix of hatred at what I am making her do, and fear for what I will do to her. I smile back at her and start pumping my hips while holding Jenny's head steady with my hand in her hair. It's going to be a long night.

END