AMOST - Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Oh god, no more please. I just- it hurts, I.. wait, no, not again pleas-AH!"

Clare's voice gets more desperate as her body obeys my orders, climbing over the prone Jenny and reinserting the dildo into her red and swollen pussy. Once fully inside I allow her to bend forward and collapse on top of Jenny, who lets out a gasp of breath as Clare's weight presses on her. I again swap beds, getting on my knees behind the girls, our combined weight causing the bed to creak loudly. Jenny's hands reach for Clare's small round ass, parting it enough for me to see Clare's asshole. I belatedly remember the lube. Oh well, Clare's saliva from her earlier blowjob will have to do. I line my dick up and press down as Jenny holds Clare in place.

The scream as Clare feels my dick push through the entrance to her ass is abruptly cut off by Jenny's mouth, which is good as it would probably have awoken the entire neighborhood. I let out a moan of my own, mainly in pleasure but mixed with pain as I push past the tight ring of muscle. The head of my dick disappears inside Clare but it is hard going to get deeper; I shuffle my knees forwards and take hold of Clare's waist to pull myself closer. The feeling of tightness around my dick as I slowly but steadily work my way deeper inside her is familiar from my earlier experience with Jenny. Less familiar is the feeling of hardness, as the plastic dildo lodged in the girl's vagina is separated from my own fleshy intruder by an inch or less of Clare's flesh. On a whim I tighten my grip and rock Clare's lower body a little from side to side. The resulting movement of both my dick in her ass and Jenny's 'dick' in her pussy gives new energy to Clare's protests, muffled as they are by Jenny's tongue in her cousin's mouth. Somehow this movement also eases my passage, and before I know it my balls are touching Clare's skin and my shaft is completely embedded in her petite ass. In fact, my position is now such that withdrawing would be difficult, so I move my hands from Clare's body to the side of the bed, shuffling my knees back and leaning down to do so, until Clare is sandwiched between Jenny below and myself on top. This change of position also changes the angle of my dick inside Clare, to her vocal displeasure.

My head is now close to Clare's (and Jenny's below). I tweak the speaking abilities of both girls before letting them break their kiss, so Clare can turn her head to the side. Clare's expression is taut, her cheeks flushed and her eyes narrow as she feels herself fuller than she ever has been and probably ever will. Jenny mostly looks tired, her eyes glazed and staring through me. I speak quietly, noting the rise in attention in Clare's mind and the much smaller one in Jenny's.

"Feeling good, Clare?"

The bump in attention in Clare's mind becomes a spike and her mouth curls as she answers.

"What do you think, you asshole."

Clare's expression shows momentary surprise when the answer she intended to shout comes out as a furious whisper, but she quickly figures out I have manipulated her speaking ability. Jenny's mouth opens but she says nothing.

"I could make you feel good if you like."

(this is a lie - I cannot force emotional states, only increase or reduce the intensity of existing ones)

"Go to hell."

The vehemence in Clare's words wakes up Jenny somewhat.

"...Clare?"

Clare ignores her cousin so I answer.

"Welcome back Jenny. Ready to fuck your cousin's brains out?"

"...what?"

"Never mind."

Bracing my hands against the bed I move my hips up. Clare's ass is gripping my dick so tightly that it moves up a little before releasing most of my shaft. Before I exit fully, I reverse my motion and thrust down, sliding into Clare's ass and pushing her body down onto Jenny's dildo. The motion of both my dick and the dildo inside Clare causes her to gasp, her eyes wide. Any attempt to swear or scream is cut short however, as I repeat the motion. I quickly build up a rhythm, but it is not complete yet. A mental command to Jenny causes her to jerk her hips up just as my own are raised, burying the dildo inside her cousin. After a few strokes Jenny and I are not exactly coordinating our movements, but close enough to ensure that Clare is being continuously fucked in the pussy and ass, her lower body moving back and forth as it is pushed and pulled from above and below.

The sensation of moving inside the slim brunette's ass is exquisite, but feeling the dildo pumping her pussy fractions of an inch next to my shaft adds an extra dimension (I worry a little about colliding my dick against the hard plastic but there seems to be enough flesh in between that this does not become an issue). Clare eventually gets her breath back but only a series of squeals, gasps and moans manage to escape her lips. Jenny is back to being near-catatonic; I make a mental note to take this lack of enthusiasm up with her later, but for the moment I simply focus on fucking her cousin's ass.

After a few minutes of sharing Clare (ten? fifteen? hard to say) I feel my balls tighten. I thrust down as hard as I can, mentally commanding Jenny to thrust up equally forcefully. Clare gives out a wail as she is skewered on two hard shafts, which is the cue for cum to erupt from my dick deep inside the pale teen's ass. A few reflexive jerks of my hips later and I lower myself onto Clare's sweat-slicked back. I let out a long exhalation of pleasure, then slide back and off, my rapidly deflating dick slipping out of Clare as I rise on shaky legs and sit on the other bed.

It is a few moments before I realize I had not ordered Jenny to stop. Looking over I expect to see her still straining to push the dildo as deep into Clare's abused pussy as possible, but it seems Jenny has gone past the point of exhaustion as her eyes are closed and her body limp on the bed, dildo still mostly inside an almost-equally catatonic Clare. Even my mental commands can only push a body so far.

They look almost peaceful, the smaller girl lying on top of the other. A few tweaks of their mental states and both are deeply asleep. I then lie back and catch some sleep myself, waking an hour or so later to a silent house. I stagger to the bathroom and take a quick shower, return to the bedroom and order Clare awake. On my mental orders Clare rises and goes to clean up. Jenny does not react at all to Clare clambering off her, which is normal in someone I have commanded to sleep. The dildo rises stiffly into the air, in contrast to the flaccid body of the young brunette. As I hear Clare turn on the shower in the bathroom I recall my earlier disappointment in Jenny's earlier limpness and wonder how to encourage better performance. Ah, but I already know the answer, don't I.

I send a mental command to wake Jenny, but I don't give her a chance to come fully to her senses before ordering her to stand and start walking. She has time only for a mumbled "...wha?" before she leaves the room and comes to a halt in the corridor, followed immediately behind by me. I lean over her shoulder from behind, my voice in her ear jolting her awake.

"You passed out, Jenny. Most disappointing."

"I.. I.."

"Am I not enough for you?"

"I... what?"

"Clearly your cousin and I bore you."

I take hold of Jenny's shoulders, spin her around to face the end of the corridor and (backed up by mental commands) march her towards the room at the top of the stairs.

"Maybe your brother can do a better job of exciting you."

"Wha- no! No stop, please!"

The corridor is not long - her brother's bedroom is only a dozen or so steps away. But in the time it takes to make those steps I sense Jenny's mind jump from groggy vagueness to rapid deduction.

"Stop! Just fuck me, please!"

I pause, Jenny's face inches from the door. Jenny's voice lowers in fear of waking her brother but maintains the same urgent tone.

"Please, I'm sorry! Please fuck me, I w-want you inside me. Only you!"

"...go on."

"I.. I'm sorry I was tired, just.. let's not wake David, you can make me do anything you want."

I send a mental order and Jenny watches her hand reach for the doorknob; she quickly corrects herself, panic rising in her mind and voice.

"I can do! I can do anything you want! Keep me for yourself and I'll make you feel so good, I promise!"

For a moment we pause. Jenny's hand is closed around on the doorknob, moments from turning it; she is unconsciously holding her breath as she waits for my response. We hear the shower turn off from the other end of the corridor.

My hands are still on her shoulders; I turn her around to face me and push her down to squat before me. Jenny sways suddenly as I return control of her body to her, but manages to stay in place. I break the short silence.

"Prove it."

The naked nineteen year old looks up at me, her eyes wide and full of a mix of fear and relief. Although I have released her from my control I have kept contact with her mind, watching her mental state closely. Thoughts of escape rise to the surface and I see her starting to plan. I instantly reassume control of her body and freeze her in place. When she sees me reach my own hand to the doorknob and realizes she cannot turn her head to look, any plans for escape are banished from her thoughts. The handle turns and I enter the darkened room, followed by Jenny crawling on her hands and knees.

David's room is even more untidy than his sister's; there is barely enough clear floor space for Jenny and I. Light from the corridor provides the only illumination. David's bed is on the opposite side of the room. The occupant is mostly covered by the duvet. Only his head is visible, turned away from us.

I turn to the side, ordering Jenny to kneel in front of me. The girl looks up at me, as she did on the other side of the door, but this time it is clear from her mind that she understands I remain in control of her fate.

"Last chance.."

I release my control once more. Jenny blinks slowly, looks in front of her at my semi-erect penis, and moves her head forwards.

There are differences between a mind-controlled blowjob and a 'voluntary' one, the most obvious being effort. A person given a mental command will obey it without hesitation to the utmost of their ability. Consequently I do not expect Jenny's self-motivated attempt to compare well with my earlier experiences. But I sense a fatalistic kind of determination wash over her mind, and as she parts her lips I sense her reaching into her recent memories, trying to copy her earlier performances. She doesn't quite manage it of course; even though I am not yet fully erect she still gags a little as my dick fills her mouth, and it takes a few moments before she remembers to use her tongue to stroke my shaft. But I appreciate the effort nonetheless. I allow a small smile to spread across my face, and when Jenny looks up again she sees my expression and hope flutters across her mind.

Keeping her eyes locked on mine, she locks her lips around my shaft and continues her forward movement. I am rapidly achieving full hardness, so by the time her lips touch the base of my dick her eyes are narrowed in discomfort, but she does not close them. Jenny even manages a soft "mmmm" as she starts pulling back, stopping just before the head of my dick leaves her mouth. I move one hand to the back of her head as she starts swirling her tongue around.

I hear noises in the corridor; having showered and cleaned herself up Clare is following my orders and returning to Jenny's room. Jenny's attention is distracted momentarily; I remind her of her task by pulling her head towards me, pushing my dick deeper into her mouth. Jenny stifles a cough and forces her jaw to relax. The head of my dick slides smoothly into her throat. Jenny's hands reach behind my legs, giving me a moment of concern. But her intention becomes clear as she holds the back of my legs for leverage and pushes herself onto me. My dick is already inside her throat but her efforts push me as deep as I can go in this position. Jenny looks up at me, her cheeks red and her eyes watering as she holds me firmly inside her throat. After a few moments she starts to relax her grip. Of course I still have my hand on the back of her head.

"MMMfph!"

I can sense the panic rising in her mind, and her efforts to push away get stronger. My other hand joins my first, my hips move forward - Jenny is going nowhere.

"mmMM!!"

The desperate girl's throat starts to spasm around my dick, causing it to twitch in pleasure. Her hands bat weakly against my legs. I consider holding her in place until I cum down her throat (or she passes out, whichever happens first), but change my mind at the last moment. Releasing my hold on her head I take half a step back. My dick slides out of her mouth, long strands of saliva hanging between it and Jenny's wide open lips for a second before she loses her balance and falls forward. The teenage girl lands on her hands, breathing hard between coughs. I lean down to speak softly to her (to maintain the pretense of not waking her brother).

"Falling asleep again? Not impressed, babe."

A small spike of indignity rises in Jenny's mind at hearing her almost losing consciousness being called 'falling asleep', but the fear is far greater. Jenny racks her memories of the night and makes a choice.

Shakily, the girl turns away from me on her hands and knees before lowering her head to the floor, turning her head to the side. Her arms reach back and take hold of her own buttocks. I watch as Jenny spreads her round ass, presenting herself to me. Her voice is low and anyway slightly obscured by the side of her face being against the bedroom carpet, but her words are clear in the silence of her brother's room.

"Please."

I do not react, letting the desperation build in Jenny's mind. She speaks again and I hear it in her voice as well.

"I.. you like my ass, right? You said that before. So let... let me please you with my ass."

Jenny adds a little sway in her hips as she speaks, her fingers almost slipping as she does so. I lean down and stroke her upturned ass, enjoying the smooth curve up to her back. My hand continues up her back, which puzzles Jenny until she feels me take hold of her hair. Her puzzle turns to alarm as I start walking towards the bed, the back of her hair bunched in my hand, forcing her to stumble to her hands and knees and follow me.

"What- ah! Stop, I - oow!"

Jenny reaches the bed, and I let go of her hair. Her hands are on the side of the bed, her face inches away from the back of David's head. Alarms ring loud inside her head but she stops complaining out of fear of waking her brother. I kneel behind the naked teenage girl, place the head of my dick at the entrance to her ass, and without ceremony push forwards.

Through supreme effort Jenny forces herself not to scream when she feels me enter her; as my dick pushes past the tight ring of muscle all she allows herself is a sharp intake of breath. I see her hands grip the bed as I slide deeper inside her, her asshole hot and close around my shaft. My own hands are on her waist, pulling her towards me as I push forwards with my hips.

My initial penetration complete, I start pumping my dick inside Jenny's tight teen ass. Jenny lets out a short "Ah!" before slapping one hand in front of her mouth. I smile and increase the power of my thrusts, causing muffled squeals to escape from between Jenny's fingers. If David's sleep was natural he would surely have woken up by now to the sound of his sister being vigorously reamed, but there is nothing that will interrupt his mentally-induced slumber. I can fuck Jenny as hard and fast as I can without waking David, and that is precisely what I do.

My hands on Jenny's waist hold her tight as I kick up my efforts, fucking Jenny's tight ass with abandon. Jenny's body is jerked back and forth, her skin quickly beading with sweat as she tries to keep herself from falling onto the bed. She tries to stay silent but a steady "ah-ah-ah" soon builds as my dick pummels her insides. Before her silence breaks completely however I feel my balls tighten and I bury myself as deep inside Jenny's ass as I can. For the second time tonight Jenny feels my cum filling her ass, my dick twitching inside her as it empties itself. I come down from my orgasm in time to hear a soft moan from Jenny, a sound which is quickly cut off as I reassert control of her body. The girl turns awkwardly around as I lean back; my dick leaves her ass but is soon enveloped by her mouth as she starts gently licking the cum off me. I idly note that Jenny's current position places her ass inches from her brother's head. If the sight of his sister making out with their cousin shocked him, I think the sight of Jenny's naked ass, filled with fresh cum, would be quite traumatizing. I smile, and stand. Jenny follows suit, and much to her relief we walk quietly out of the room. Jenny heads for the bathroom while I go back to her bedroom.

A clean and naked Clare sits on her bed, awaiting further adventures. My recent exertions with Jenny have however left me feeling drained in more ways than one, so I lie on the other bed intending to rest until Jenny returns to the bedroom. The next thing I know I am rising from sleep again. It is noticeably darker in the room, not nighttime but clearly some hours have passed. Looking over at the other bed I see the girls sitting side by side on the other bed, in accordance with my orders.

The quiet is disturbed by the sound of the front door downstairs. I quickly rise, sending mental orders to the girls who obediently lie in their beds and fall asleep. I move behind the bedroom door, just in case, but whoever has come home does not seem to be heading directly upstairs. A mental sweep identifies the minds of Jenny's parents, no doubt home from work. A moment later the staircase creaks and the bedroom door opens slightly, spilling light into the room. Jenny's mother's head appears, mere inches from mine. She looks at the sleeping girls and quietly closes the door. A second sweep of her mind indicates no alarm or concern.

(My hiding was in truth unnecessary; my abilities allow for simple illusions as long as what I am wanting the target to see is what they expect to see. But it is quite an effort to produce and so I prefer to avoid such scenarios.).

I could simply dress, wipe the girls' memories of our encounter and leave - even if I did meet the parents downstairs they would present no problem with my abilities. I look over at the two attractive young girls, their naked bodies indistinct in the half-light.. I pad over to the side of one bed and run my hand over Jenny, tracing the curve of her ass as it flows into her toned stomach and rises with her pert breasts. Clare's expression is calm and peaceful, her makeup reapplied, a contrast to the earlier look of loathing she directed at me as the shaft of my dick smeared her red lipstick.

What's the rush?

A few minutes later, after a short trip downstairs to 'encourage' the parents to pass out asleep on the sofa until morning, I reach into Jenny's mind and wake her. She opens her eyes to find herself lying on her stomach on the bed, her head tilted up by the simple expedient of me holding her hair in one hand. She tries to talk but is interrupted after the first syllable by my erect dick slapping against her face.

"Wh-ah! Hey! St-kah!"

"Hello sleepyhead. Welcome back to the party."

"I- ah!"

My next slap misses its mark as Jenny's body is drawn back an inch or so. On my command Clare is kneeling on the other end of the bed and lifting Jenny's lower body up. The dildo which Jenny used on Clare is now strapped to the younger teen, glistening with lube in the semi-darkness. Once again Jenny tries to get a sentence out but is once again interrupted.