AMOST - Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move back far enough to slip out of Clare entirely. Taking hold of the base of my penis I change my aim and move forwards. Jenny emits a surprised "Ah!" as my smoothly enters her. In a few strokes I have returned to my earlier pace, except now it is Jenny's warm pussy I am pumping into. I am pleased by the ease in changing girls that this position affords; after less than a minute inside Jenny I quickly withdraw and re-enter Clare.

For the next twenty minutes (or ten, or thirty, I'm not sure) I entertain myself by swapping between the thin pale-skinned Clare and her somewhat curvier cousin, varying my pace to prolong the pleasure. Because I can hold Clare's hips in my hands and get a firm grip she receives my most energetic efforts, while Jenny's pussy is my preferred target for longer, slower strokes. The girls' own reaction to this is mostly reduced to moans and the odd curse word which complement the steady sounds of flesh against flesh. I find myself wishing I could fuck both girls with the same dick, a silly idea until, after a little more thought, it isn't.

I withdraw from Jenny's pussy and shuffle back some way, sending mental commands to the girls as I do so. Clare rolls to the side, off Jenny who rather awkwardly turns herself onto her back. Clare places herself back onto Jenny; despite the age difference the two girls are about the same height, allowing them to come face-to-face. Their mutual look of confusion turns to alarm as Clare's lips lower to meet Jenny, and soon the cousins become kissing cousins. Jenny's legs raise and wrap around Clare's lower back.

With their pussies close enough to touch, it becomes possible for me to slide my dick between them. The girls did not have time to object before their mouths were occupied with each other, but both still manage muffled "MMF!" sounds as they feel me move into position. It isn't quite fucking both of them with one dick, but I can experience the feeling of both sets of labia as I rub my shaft against them, and with a little change of angle I can enter either girl more deeply. The ability to move swiftly from one to the other lets me compare both girls more closely, and I amuse myself by feeling the differences as I alternate strokes. My first impression was correct - Clare's pussy is the tighter fit, her walls gripping me close with each penetration. Which isn't to say Jenny's is loose; in fact I find it harder to push deep into her compared to her cousin. Maybe it is the position, or maybe Jenny's pussy narrows more quickly than Clare's, I can't tell. But it is an interesting comparison. I consider sharing my observations with the girls, but decide they are probably too busy with their tongues in each others' mouths to appreciate my insights. I shrug and simply enjoy the moment instead.

A few minutes later and I am considering if I want to cum inside Jenny, inside Clare, or use the threat of doing so to toy with the girls in some way (a drawback to my mental abilities is infertility but they don't know that). I don't have time to reach a decision before I hear the front door downstairs open. I pause and reach out with my mind to see who has arrived, but it quickly becomes obvious anyway as I hear a boy's voice and thumping as he ascends the staircase.

"Hello? Anyone home?"

I withdraw quickly from the girls and take a few steps back until I am standing against the wall next to the bedroom door (I at least have the sense to order the girls to close the door after returning from the bathroom). I order both girls to silence.

"Jenny? Oh Jenny you left the bathroom in a state, there's water everywhere, what were you doing in there? Jenny?"

The boy knocks loudly on the bedroom door, waits a couple of seconds and then opens it.

At this point, I should mention that my abilities do stretch to making illusions in peoples' minds. But I can only let people see what they expect to see, and even then for a few seconds only. The boy (whose name I recall is David) is expecting to see Jenny and/or Clare in Jenny's room. I briefly consider casting an illusion of Jenny in David's mind, but looking at the girls I decide to let reality tell a different tale.

Which is why when David opens the door (conveniently hiding me behind it), he sees his sister and his cousin on the bed, naked and making out with apparent enthusiasm. Even from the other side of the door I can sense the shock in the boy's mind, but he doesn't say anything. The door closes slowly as he tries to make as little noise as possible; soft padding steps as he leaves contrast to the thumping ones earlier. I doubt he will be any trouble but I am not one to take chances, so as he leaves I open the bedroom door enough to see him sneaking away to his room. Having established a mental link, I order him to return to his room and sleep. When he wakes he will have no memory of what he just saw; I can't guarantee he won't have some very erotic dreams before then though.

Satisfied that the danger is over, I close the bedroom door again and approach Jenny's room. I did not issue new orders to the girls and so they are still entwined on the bed, their lips pressed against each other. The interruption did however affect me, so rather than pick up where I left off I stand beside the girls and run my hand over Clare's body. Soon my other hand joins, and within a few minutes I am groping both girls, running my hands over their taut skin, pinching their pink nipples and stroking the curves of their asses. I release the girls' ability to speak but as their lips are locked together they can do little but yelp and moan as I enjoy toying with their bodies. I feel the blood returning to my dick and decide to continue; I send mental orders to the girls and soon Clare rises, takes a few steps to reach me and kneels. Despite being able to speak she remains silent as my dick passes past her red lips and deep into her mouth. Jenny on the other hand is full of questions again.

"Oh god was that David? What did you... is he...?"

"Relax Jenny, he's perfectly - ah, that's it Clare your tongue skills are definitely improving - he's fine."

"If you hurt him I'll... um"

"Open up your throat now Clare."

"MMMF!"

"If you hurt him you'll regret it!"

"Yes I'm trembling at the thought. Oh no wait, that's Clare screaming around my dick."

"MNNM-MM!"

"Fine, breathe if you have to."

"Guh-Ah! Fuck you, I almost suffocated!"

"Not so loud Clare, you want David to return?"

"Yes I do - DAVI-"

"-Clare shut up! We don't want David involved."

"Listen to your cousin babe, I'm not in the mood for a foursome tonight."

"FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ASSH-MMMPH!"

"And back in I go. Now, Jenny, get your lazy ass off the bed and over here."

On my mental orders Jenny also rises from the bed and walks over to me. I ignore her as she stands to my side and places her hand on my shoulder, instead watching Clare's look of burning hatred as my dick steadily slides in and out, lips closed tight around the shaft. I place one hand around the back of her head, feeling the silky hair around my fingers as I pull her head towards me on the downstroke, letting me enter her mouth more deeply. I feel Jenny's hot breath as she nibbles gently on my ear, her warm body pressing against my side. My free hand reaches around her body and rests on her ass. I start gently caressing her skin, gradually moving my hand closer to the gap between her buttocks. I hear Jenny's breathing quicken as my fingers find her asshole, circling around and occasionally over her opening. Clare's blowjob has not only restored my erection but reinvigorated my libido, and it isn't long before I turn my head to look at Jenny.

"It wasn't just your tits that called to me, you know."

"..."

"The view from behind was just as enticing."

"No."

"You have a great ass, babe."

"No, please."

"Get on the bed."

Jenny disengages herself from me and returns to lie on the bed. A litany of "Oh no, please" and "I don't, you can't" and similar objections do nothing to stop my mental orders to lie on her back. Her legs part, fold back and are held steady by her hands on her calves. While I wait for Jenny to get into position my other hand joins my first on Clare's head and I vigorously fuck Clare's face, enjoying her look of hate quickly melt into panic as my dick lodges in her throat. As quickly as I began I stop, withdraw my dick and push Clare's head aside as I walk around her to the end of the bed. Clare coughs and splutters, ignored for the moment as I climb onto the bed and kneel between Jenny's legs. Taking hold of the base of my dick I pat it against Jenny's pussy a couple of times, before lining up to her exposed asshole. I'm torn between watching the first penetration and seeing Jenny's expression, so I compromise by waiting until the head of my dick parts her entrance before looking up at her face and pushing forwards.

"Oh no please I don-ah! Fu-ah stop!"

Jenny seems to have forgotten her earlier desire to keep quiet as she feels me slide into her ass. Clare's saliva has done a decent job of lubricating my shaft. Jenny's position, legs spread and ass slightly raised, is also ideal for allowing a smooth entry, making it a favorite of mine for precious occasions like this. Consequently it only takes a few moments for me to get most of my dick inside Jenny's ass on the first stroke, during which time Jenny's cries quickly turn to short gasps. I capitalize on this relative silence by calling to Clare, who is still kneeling on the floor facing away from me.

"Join the party Clare. I got a spot here specially for you."

Clare rises silently and turns towards the bed. Jenny's eyes at this point are screwed tight shut, but they open when they feel Clare mounting the bed next to her and swinging a leg over her head. Jenny only has time to say "Ah-!", leaving her mouth conveniently open to receive Clare's rapidly descending pussy. Clare shudders as she feels her cousin start to lick and kiss between her legs, but otherwise chooses to remain silent.

"See what a nice comfy seat Jenny makes?"

Clare looks daggers at me but otherwise says nothing. I frown in mock concern.

"No? Well she needs to put in more effort then."

On my mental orders, Clare's hands move to Jenny's legs, holding them in place. This allows Jenny to wrap her own arms around Clare's legs, providing leverage to properly bury her face in her cousin's pussy. As Jenny's tongue probes deep inside Clare I see the younger teen's eyes widen briefly before narrowing again.

"Still not pushing your buttons well enough, babe? Let's see if we can get some more spirit into Jenny."

Clare finds her hands pulling Jenny's legs even further back and apart than they already were. This opens her anal passage wide enough that with only a little push I can finally sink my entire dick inside Jenny's ass. I brace my arms on the bed and start pumping inside Jenny, fucking the brunette's tight ass with a steady rhythm. Jenny's back arches and her body tenses; her scream is almost completely muffled by Clare's body. Looking down I can see my shaft rising out and plunging down into Jenny, every thrust met with a fresh moan from the teen. I look up at Clare; her face is flushed, eyes lidded and teeth gritted as she rides her cousin's face. Looking into her mind I see it roiling with rage, fear and some small amount of shame. I address her, somewhat breathlessly.

"Hey Clare - whoo - how's Jenny's tongue working for you?"

Hearing me speak makes Jenny's jaw clench even more and eyes close tighter. I press my case.

"Must feel good, she has a talented mouth on her. I should know."

More stony silence from Clare. I shrug and go back to focusing on fucking Jenny's tight teen ass. My arms are starting to get tired from supporting my upper body, but I have enough energy to put in a solid ten minutes or so of pumping before I decide to change positions.

I stand, withdrawing from Jenny's ass. I take a moment to enjoy the view - Jenny Porter naked and bent almost double by her equally naked cousin, asshole exposed and red with that freshly fucked look. Then I send both girls some mental orders. A minute later I am lying on my back on the bed, watching Jenny straddle me, facing away from me. Clare takes up station lying on her side next to me as Jenny lowers herself to meet my erect dick, and as Clare starts nibbling gently on my ear I watch Jenny's shapely ass swallow my dick until it disappears entirely inside her. I have one hand behind Clare, idly stroking the smooth skin of her back. I gasp in pleasure as Jenny starts moving her ass up and down; with a mental command I add a little flourish, and when her ass next rests on me she circles her hips a couple of times, making me gasp again. Jenny can manage only a small whimper as she feels my dick swirling around her anal passage. I feel Clare's hot breath in my ear, and then her small tongue makes its way down to my neck and around until her teeth very gently brush against my nipple. The contrast between the subtle sensations of Clare's light touches and the much more intense pleasure of Jenny fucking herself with my dick are delightful. Nonetheless I decide to kick things up a notch. Jenny leans forward a little to place her hands on my legs, giving her the leverage to increase the pace and force of her movements. Clare meanwhile raises her head to mine and we lock lips, her tongue darting into my mouth as my free hand takes hold of one of her breasts.

The pleasure mounts rapidly, but I want more before I climax. Another mental order and Jenny goes into overdrive, practically jumping up and down while keeping at least part of my dick in her ass at all times. She starts panting with the effort but it isn't long before I moan into Clare's mouth and release a stream of cum inside Jenny. Her rapidly moving ass milks my dick, and I have to order her to stop before it gets painful. Jenny lowers her ass one final time, sitting on my waist as my dick twitches inside her and my body spasms once or twice in sheer pleasure. I have to order Clare to stop kissing me so I can take deep breaths.

After a couple of minutes I come down from my orgasmic high. I send some orders to Jenny but don't bother looking up as she lifts herself shakily off me. I hear a wet sound as my dick leaves her. I feel some coolness from the air, but it doesn't last long as my dick is soon back in somewhere warm - this time inside Jenny's mouth as she very gently cleans me. I open my eyes and turn to Clare, who is staring into the middle distance trying to think as little as possible. Delving into her mind I see she avoiding one thought in particular. So I voice it for her instead.

"Ah, that was great. And yes Clare, your ass is next."

My words bring up deep despair in her mind but the only external sign of this is her muttering "fuck" to herself.

"Aren't you glad you decided to visit your cousin? I certainly am."

"Fuck."

"I would've been happy with just Jenny here of course. I could fuck her tits and ass for hours. But I am eager to get inside your last virgin hole."

"..."

"I'll need a minute though, Jenny wore me out. Speaking of Jenny - hey babe get off my dick and fetch me some water."

I send a mental command and Jenny obeys, rising from the bed and padding over to the backpack I had unceremoniously dumped in the corner of the room some time ago. She rummages around for a moment and then returns with a bottle of water and some other items I had mentally requested. Sitting up on the bed with my back against the wall I accept the bottle from Jenny and take a deep draught. Somewhat refreshed, I turn again to Clare, who is looking at Jenny with increasing trepidation.

"Impressive isn't it, Clare?"

Clare ignores me. Her eyes are fixed on the large orange plastic dildo which Jenny had obtained from my bag and is currently strapping on to her waist (no I don't know why it is orange, make your own theories).

"As much as I would like to continue, you'll have to play with each other until I get the energy to join you."

(Yes dear reader, I did bring a strap-on dildo with me even though I didn't know there would be two women to entertain me tonight. I like to come prepared.)

I mentally order Clare to rise and make her way to the other bed. As she does so I help her along with a slap on her butt, causing her to stumble slightly. I take another swig of the water and watch as Clare gets on all fours on the other bed. Jenny walks around and kneels on the bed behind Clare, new plastic appendage swinging as she does so. The dildo glistens slightly from the lube Jenny had applied, which eases its passage into Clare's pussy. This doesn't stop Clare from making a noise somewhere between a moan and a squeal as Jenny sinks the dildo deep into her. I'm not afraid to admit it is considerably larger than my own fleshy counterpart, and almost certainly larger than any 'real' dick either girl will ever experience. Clare's pussy, untouched before tonight, is being stretched to its limit as Jenny takes hold of Clare's hips and pulls their waists closer together. I watch as Jenny starts pumping the dildo inside the smaller girl, half-pulling Clare with her hands and half-thrusting with her hips to impale and withdraw, impale and withdraw. Clare's body is moving jerkily, her hair and breasts swaying with the motion. Jenny starts babbling apologies to her cousin, a distracting noise that ends as soon as I mentally order her to silence. It is more entertaining to me to hear the moans and yelps of Clare, the squeaking of the bed, and the rhythmic sound of flesh slapping against flesh.

It is a good ten or fifteen minutes before I feel refreshed enough to join the party. Not long perhaps, but the steady pace of Clare and Jenny has left them both somewhat out of breath, a light sheen of sweat shining on both their bodies. Rising off the bed, I take a couple of steps to the other one, watched by two fearful pairs of eyes. I walk around the girls, stopping to admire the view from behind as the orange plastic shaft appears and disappears. I try placing my hand on Jenny's ass but she is moving too much to permit a proper groping, so I continue moving around the girls. Pausing at the other end I look thoughtfully at Clare, who tries to look back through the constant motion of her body and hair. A mental order and Clare finds her arms lowering, so that instead of resting on her palms she is now on her elbows, ass raised as Jenny works ceaselessly. Finally I mount the bed, in front of the girls on my knees. Clare's new position places her head low enough to reach my waist. On my mental orders Jenny pauses for a moment; Clare makes no comment as her mouth wraps around my dick, her hot breath blowing against me as she starts breathing heavily through her nose. Jenny starts moving again, slowly at first but soon picking up speed again. Clare's mouth slides up and down my shaft as her body is pushed and pulled by her cousin. The movement is rather erratic but as long as she keeps her lips locked tight around me it is no less pleasurable. I reach full hardness quickly as the slim pale teen is penetrated on both ends, able to do nothing but moan around my shaft as her mouth and pussy are filled to capacity. I bend at the waist and lean forward: Clare does the same and soon we are making out. I hold the back of Clare's head in place for extra control and start moving my own hips as much as the position allows. Soon Jenny and I find a common rhythm, withdrawing from Clare at the same time before slamming back together. My grip tightens on Clare's head as she screams around my dick, the vibrations adding extra pleasure to the experience.

Jenny's eyes are wide, silently pleading for mercy - for Clare? for her? I dip into her mind and find it near breaking point. Causing permanent mental scarring is not on my agenda today, so I allow Jenny to stop and withdraw from Clare's thoroughly fucked pussy. I am tempted to continue fucking Clare's mouth, but the completist in me demands something else. I keep my dick lodged in Clare's throat however, long enough for Jenny to stumble over to the other bed and collapse onto it, chest heaving and eyes closed. I then abruptly withdraw my dick and send some mental orders to Clare, who shakily rises from the bed. She stands and looks at me through lidded eyes, speaking in a low voice (all out of screams I suppose).