AMOST - Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done Jenny. I see I'm ready for more, how about you?"

Jenny's eyes flick up to mine for a moment before looking back down.

"Still a bit tired maybe? How about you give her a hand, Clare, what do you say?"

I pause, as if waiting for a response.

"Ah, no of course you can't say anything. Well, how about now?"

I remove the mental block from Clare's mind. She doesn't notice the difference immediately but soon I hear a mumble from the head resting against my shoulder.

"What was that Clare?"

"Whatever."

"...whatever?"

"..."

"Well... sorry why 'whatever'?"

"You're just going to make me do anything you want anyway. So whatever!"

Her tone is acid, resentment tinged with resignation. I dip into her mind and find it frosted over with sullen fatalism. I mentally shrug; she isn't wrong after all, I will indeed make her do anything I want. As proof of this I send orders to Clare's mind, and she dutifully starts kissing my neck. She lifts her upper body up on her elbows and turns her body around as she works her way down my chest, lips soft against my skin. Her hair tickles slightly as it brushes over me. By the time she reaches my hips her body is almost completely turned around, which puts her panty-clad ass in reach of my hand. Of course I take the opportunity to stroke her ass, it would be rude not to. Clare's ass is small but well-formed, like the rest of her. I wonder if she will be able to keep her resigned attitude when my dick is pumping inside her ass.

By the time Clare's lips have finally reached my dick I have several fingers under her panties. The teenage girl's first flick of her tongue on the head of my dick causes me to grip her ass and exhale sharply. I have Jenny move her head down and start using her mouth on my balls, giving Clare free reign over my dick. Her introduction to real penis is made by placing her lips around the dick of a stranger who is controlling her mind. Every teenage girls' fantasy I am sure.

Clare's blowjob is rudimentary but I expected as much. The warmth of her breath on my skin; the feel of her lips sliding down my shaft; the awareness that no other man knows the sensation of being inside her wet mouth. These are pleasurable enough. Clare moves her head up and down quickly, much too fast for the current moment. I send some mental commands to tweak her performance and she slows down to a steady bobbing motion (I also add instructions on using her tongue to flick across the head of my dick whenever possible because why not). In the meantime my hand has reached the outer edge of Clare's pussy, soft hairs curling around my fingers. I raise my other hand and manage to slide her panties past her stockings and down to her knees; with a little more effort (and the helpful assistance of Clare lifting first one leg then the other) Clare's panties are removed completely and tossed to the floor.

On my further mental orders Clare lifts one leg and awkwardly gets her body on top of mine. I now have a close view of her pussy, surrounded by a light brown fuzz but clearly visible. Like everything else on this girl her pussy is petite, a thin slit bordered by narrow labia. I take a lick, feeling the shock from Clare's mind at the unusual sensation.

"MMF!"

"Don't talk with your mouth full, babe."

"NNF!"

Curling my arms around Clare's legs and placing one hand on each ass cheek, I get in the right position and start properly exploring her pussy with my lips and tongue. The position has the added bonus of making it easier for Clare to go deeper; I cannot see but I am fairly sure she managed to get most or all of my shaft inside her mouth.

"NNF! STPP!"

I don't stop of course, but I do allow Clare to lift her head.

"Argh! Goddamnit."

She is breathing hard but after her initial outburst tries to keep a stony silence. She fails every time I find some new corner of her pussy or dig in deep with my tongue. Not all pussies taste different in my experience but there is something special about virgin pussies, and so I savor the taste as the only person who will ever experience Clare in her pristine state.

"Ah! Fu-hnn!"

Another mental order causes Jenny to move her mouth from my balls to the tip of my dick. Although Jenny has some experience with penises this is also her first blowjob. As I feel her soft full lips descend around me I think what a terrible waste that is, and how glad I am to be the one to correct that.

I mentally order Clare to move aside; she rearranges herself until she is lying on her stomach next to me, her head propped up on her arms at my waist level. Jenny raises herself up a little from her kneeling position on the floor, placing her hands on my thighs. Clare and I both watch Jenny as she slides her lips up and down my shaft at a steady pace, an effective if mechanical approach to her task.

"Tch. I can see both of you need practice giving head. Lucky I'm here to teach you."

Clare huffs in irritation. Jenny can't say much right now but her eyes flash up to me momentarily, a mix of fear and something else. A quick look in her mind and I realize that the something else is hope - hope that I will be satisfied with using only her breasts and her mouth. Ridiculous of course but I don't feel the need to correct her just yet.

I send a couple more mental orders, and Jenny's mouth leaves my dick momentarily and starts licking my shaft from the side. Clare meanwhile finds herself moving her head until it is within reach of my dick, lowering until her lips part and then closing her mouth around the tip of my dick. A few more detailed mental orders and soon Jenny and Clare are sharing blowjob duties, running their lips and tongues up and down my shaft from different sides, occasionally dipping the head into their mouths and swishing their tongues over the sensitive tip. My hand instinctively returns to Clare's pert ass, gripping her tightly as I revel in the sensation of these two women pleasuring me.

The girls work hard, and both the visual and tactile sensations are exquisite, but I feel my blood heating up again; I want more. I wait until Clare has her lips around the top of my dick, and mentally order her to stop moving. She has just enough time to be puzzled before Jenny places her hand around Clare's head and pushes it down. Clare's eyes widen as she is forced to take me deeper into her mouth. Jenny wastes no time in moving her other hand to hold her cousin's head firmly, giving her control over Clare's movements. What had been a gentle double blowjob quickly becomes an intense facefucking, as Jenny mercilessly pumps Clare's head up and down. I have to mentally order Clare to keep her mouth open and her pose loose to avoid injury to either of us. Her shock turns to panic and a scream wells up from her throat.

"MMMMFF!"

Fortunately Clare's cry is almost completely muffled by my dick; in fact the vibration adds an extra jolt of pleasure to the experience, tipping me over the edge into orgasm. My hips lift off the bed, burying my dick inside Clare's mouth as I unload stream after stream of hot cum. Clare's scream turns into a choke as I coat the back of her mouth with semen. Jenny continues to move Clare's head but eventually I order her to stop, holding Clare in place as I make the last small spurts and my hips fall back on to the bed.

I take a few moments to get my breath back, then allow Clare to finally lift her mouth off my dick. A few patches of cum and saliva remain as Clare sits up, which Jenny obediently begins to lick up. Clare's mouth is a tight thin line as she feels the warm cum sliding down her throat. I sigh a deep, satisfied sigh.

"Aah. Well done girls, not bad for your first blowjob."

My eyes are half-closed but I feel the disgust from the minds of both girls. Jenny's is tinged with fear while Clare's mood is dominated by loathing for both her actions and for me. My hand idly stroke's Clare's ass as I take a moment to descend from my orgasmic bliss. Clare's mind jolts a little every time my fingers brush against her pussy, though her body remains still. I decide I enjoy the taste of Clare's acidic brand of fatalism ('taste' is an inaccurate way to describe how a mind feels to someone who can sense minds directly, but it will have to suffice). Jenny's fear is more pedestrian but she does look very attractive when her eyes are wide in shock.

Jenny's tongue on my penis is not as successful at reawakening my libido this time, and I decide a longer rest is in order. I order her to stop, and gingerly haul myself off the bed. I leave the room and head to the bathroom. I order the girls to follow behind me but I don't bother to look as they obey.

The bathroom is not large, but I am pleased to see that instead of a shower cubicle the room has an actual bath, with a shower attachment. I step into the bath, shortly followed by the girls - Jenny unceremoniously slips off her panties and throws them into a laundry basket, but it takes a little more time for Clare to roll her stockings down and off. With one girl on either side of me it is a bit of a squeeze, but I don't mind. In fact I indulge in a bit of squeezing myself as Jenny fiddles with the shower, my hands clasping her freshly-exposed ass to find it round and pliant. Clare splutters as the shower turns on and cold water hits her in the face, but soon the shower is warmed up. Jenny takes the shower head out of its holder so the girls can pass it between them, getting all of us wet. I would help them but my hands are otherwise occupied with roaming over their bodies. Jenny finds a bottle of shower gel and soon all three of us are soapy and slippery, which only adds to my enjoyment. Clare utters the occasional "Fuck!" and "Stop!" as my soapy fingers invade her pussy or tweak her nipples; she falls silent when my fingers circle around her asshole. I notice the change and the tensing of her body and make sure to give her a wink as the tips of my fingers brush across her anus. I don't bother to restore Jenny's speaking ability yet; her wordless expressions of alarm as my fingers probe between her legs are reward enough for now.

Despite my interruptions the girls eventually manage to clean themselves and me. Jenny turns off the shower once the last suds drain away. I admire Jenny's ass as she steps out of the bath, damp and a little pink from the heat of the shower. I feel both refreshed by the shower and aroused by the intimate bodily contact, so it comes as no surprise (to me at least) that I mentally order Jenny to bend over and place her elbows on either side of the sink. There is a mirror in front of the sink, which Clare helpfully wipes clean of condensation. Jenny raises her head, making her pensive expression visible to me as I stand behind her. I restore Jenny's speaking ability as I take hold of her hips and get into position.

"You know what's coming next, Jenny?"

"Oh God please no, don't."

"Relax babe, it's not what you think."

"...no?"

"No. I'll fuck your ass later."

"what? No, I-ah!"

Jenny's pussy lips part easily around the head of my dick, enveloping me as I slowly but firmly press forwards. Jenny's pussy, damp from the shower on the outside, is also wet on the inside - through a complicated but familiar set of mental commands given to Jenny a few minutes earlier her body is ready for me (even if her mind is not). I manage to sink around two thirds of my dick inside the blonde teenage girl on the first try. I feel Jenny's pussy walls snug against my skin, an experience which produces moans from both myself and Jenny (mine of pleasure, hers of despair). I do not take time to savor the feeling however, as I know that moving will be even better. And so I redouble my hold around Jenny's waist and start to first pull back, then push forward. My first thrust produces an "ugh!" from Jenny and another inch of penetration; the next three or four result in my dick finally reaching all the way inside Jenny, whose head hangs between sagging shoulders. I reach over, take her hair in one hand and pull her head back up (my mental orders make this move unnecessary, but I do it anyway). Jenny's face in the mirror bears a pained expression, partly from her hair and partly from the invasion of my dick inside her. Her eyes are screwed tight, her forehead and nose are wrinkled and her mouth is set in a grimace. I pull my hips back until only the tip of my dick is nestled in her pussy and hold for a couple of seconds. These seconds are needed to reach deeper into her mind, find the area responsible for nerve responses and dial her sensitivity up (a wildly inaccurate but acceptable description of my actions for the non-mind-controller). Thrusting back into her body is relatively easy for me by now, but thanks to my manipulation my dick now feels several times bigger to Jenny. Her eyes spring wide, her mouth drops and the slap of my hips meeting Jenny's ass is accompanied by a heartfelt wail.

"AAAh! Oh Go-AAH! Pl-AAH!"

"Oh god, stop you're killing her!"

"Don't be - ugh- melodramatic Clare. This won't kill Jenny. At least you'd better hope it doesn't."

"What?"

"Because you're next, babe."

I mark these words by looking at Clare and smiling, while increasing the strength of my thrusts into her cousin. Clare's mouth snaps shut and she looks at the floor.

I turn my attention from the naked teenage girl standing nervously beside me, to the naked teenage girl bent over and taking my shaft deep inside her. I do manage to get a decent rhythm going but our pose is not very stable, and when Jenny's hand slips from the side of the sink and causes both of us to half-fall sideways I decide this spur-of-the-moment pose looks better than it works. I straighten up, step back and give Jenny's round ass a firm swat with the flat of my palm, making a smacking sound that reverberates around the confined space of the bathroom.

"Back to the bedroom, Jenny."

With a groan the abused girl returns to a standing position and heads out of the bathroom. I take the opportunity to slap Jenny's ass again, on the other cheek this time, producing a small squeal from the girl as her skin reddens.

As Jenny leaves I turn to face Clare, who has been standing silently after her initial outburst. She is trying very hard to not look at me but I see her sneaking glances at me, especially at my fully erect penis as it glistens with wetness from her cousin's pussy. After maybe a minute of silence I feel her mentally steel herself and look straight at me, her eyes meeting mine. Her gaze shows defiance but a peek in her mind shows it to be a thin veneer covering deep dread.

I close the short distance between us and feel her jump as my hand brushes her hip. Walking around Clare, I pass my hands over her slim taut body as I ponder the best way to take her virginity. We could go into the bedroom with Jenny, but a girl's first time should be a special moment, shared only between her and the complete stranger controlling her mind, right?

The towels used to dry ourselves are in a pile in a corner of the bathroom. It takes only a moment to lay them on the floor, shortly followed by Clare. As the teenage girl lies back, draws up her legs and parts them, exposing her pussy for me, I realize that her pussy is not quite ready for its first penetration. So I take a step over to the shower and pull out the shower gel, flip the cap and liberally coat my penis in gel. Clare keeps her eyes on me wherever possible, as if glaring daggers at me would somehow produce actual daggers aimed at my head. It is only when I kneel between her spread legs and place my slippery dick at her entrance that her resolve starts to waver.

"Hey, no, wait I'm not-Aah!"

Clare's panicked words are interrupted by my dick sinking into her no-longer-virgin pussy. I don't get very far on the first thrust, but the sensation of feeling a man inside her for the first time breaks through Clare's shield of defiant disdain.

"Oh my God, no, please! Get it out of me get it out- ah! No!"

I place my hand on either side of Clare to support my upper body and start pumping. Her pussy is tighter than Jenny's; that and the lack of natural lubricant makes it difficult to get more than half my dick inside her. I belatedly send commands to Clare's mind and her pussy starts warming up. Clare's cries become more desperate as she feels me getting deeper with every thrust.

"Please stop it hurts, ah fuck no please, ah!"

With Jenny our position restricted my movement, but the good thing about the missionary position (apart from being able to look up and see your sex toy's face as you fuck her) is that you can go as hard as you like. So I do. Clare's slender legs wrap around me as I start pumping hard into her; for added skin contact I mentally order her arms to wrap around my shoulders as well. After a few minutes Clare's words are reduced to panting and wordless moans. I revel in the delightful feelings coming from my dick - from the head as it sinks deep into warm flesh, from the shaft as it is pressed by the walls of the teenage girl's narrow vagina. My world starts to shrink and my balls start to tighten; I have to literally shake myself to regain some self-control. Looking at Clare I realize she has long passed into an almost catatonic state, mentally distancing herself as much as possible. I chide myself at going too far too fast - what is the point of deflowering a hot teenage girl if she isn't paying attention?

I sigh, sit up and have to almost force myself to withdraw my dick from Clare. Freed of her commands to hold me with her arms and legs she lies limply on the towels. I reach into her mind and give her the mental equivalent of a slap in the face. She returns to the present with a start, but I do not give her the time to regain her wits before ordering her to rise and go to the bedroom. I follow soon after, watching her petite ass in front of me.

In the bedroom, Jenny is sitting on one of the beds waiting for us. She looks at Clare as we enter the room.

"Oh god, Clare, are you okay?"

Her question is met with silence; Clare is not yet recovered enough to answer. Instead I send some further mental commands to both girls. Jenny lies face down on the bed before drawing her knees up, lifting her ass in the air. Clare clambers on top, arranging herself with hands and knees on the bed and her torso on top of the older girl's back. Standing behind them I admire the sight of two asses, one on top of the other, pussies freshly fucked, damp and ready.

Since it is not polite to keep a girl waiting, I take hold of Clare's hips and re-enter her. Clare's pussy is still tight but her earlier penetration and my mental manipulations make this second entry noticeably easier. For me at least; judging my Clare's "Argh, fuuuck" it is not a feeling she shares. Nonetheless I manage to get my dick almost all the way inside her this time before her walls become too narrow; I pause to tighten my hold, bear down with my weight and finally achieve full penetration. My efforts are greeted with a sharp intake of breath from Clare, what might be a sob from Jenny as she feels the weight on her increase, and a feeling of intense pleasure as my dick is held closely by the teenage girl's vaginal walls. I run my hands down Clare's back, feeling the tautness of her muscles, before returning them to her hips and holding her steady while I start to move my own hips. The first few strokes are almost as difficult as the first, but eventually Clare's body starts to accept my dick more easily and I can take full pleasure in using the slender pale-skinned girl.

My thrusts propel Clare's body up and down Jenny's back. I take a moment to dip into Jenny's mind and find her trying very hard to distance herself mentally from the feeling of being underneath as a stranger uses her cousin. Well, there is one way to focus Jenny's attention.