Amusement Park Amusements

Story Info
What started off as a fun day changed his life forever.
15.7k words
4.37
17.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

*******

Amusement Park Amusements

By: VanillaUnicorn

It's the small things in life that always make the difference. The simple decisions that we make that while at the time seem trivial but are what put us on certain paths to who we were meant to become. Answering a question a certain way or just simply being in a specific spot on a specific day could be what leads us down the path to either eternal happiness, perpetual destruction or something in-between.

If Sam Jones had traced his life back to his furthest memories, then maybe it would have made sense to him how he had ended up where he had that day. After all it just felt like any other day and starting out the day he would have no idea just how much things would change.

Born Samuel Edward Jones in August of 1982 to an average suburban white couple from Southeastern Wisconsin. His father had been a huge fan of science fiction movies and named him after his favorite actor, the actor who played Flash Gordon which was his favorite movie.

Growing up both of his parents worked full time. His father worked in an auto plant while his mother ran a semi-successful bakery. They had wanted more children but poor Sam was all that they managed. While Sam may have been an only child, that didn't mean he grew up alone. His father's family was pretty large and that meant that there were plenty of cousins to act as surrogate siblings.

The closest of those cousins were Randy and Greg; both born two years after Sam and as they grew up the trio became absolutely inseparable. It didn't hurt that both cousins grew up in the same town and like Sam were only children to their parents.

Sam may have been the oldest of the group but being the quietest he was far from the leader of the trio. That had been the position that Greg happily took up. Most of the time that caused no issues but when the three of them crossed into their teenage years, it often meant that they were finding themselves in trouble with either their parents or worse the law.

Randy was somewhat of a mix between his two cousins. He was quiet and reserved but not to the extent that Sam's shyness had become and not as bold as Greg had become either. While he typically went along with whatever the group would decide, he still managed to add his own two cents in from time to time as well.

Even though Sam had graduated a few years before his cousins, he had chosen to attend the local trade school so that he could stay living at home and save some money. He had originally had the ambition to attend the larger university that was a few hours away and pursue a degree in business administration but his grades throughout high school limited the financial help he would get and he couldn't afford to pay for it on his own.

While the trade school wasn't his first choice, it still had promise since the job market was wide open for those going into the building trades after a good amount of the older workers in those fields were retiring with few to replace them. The potential earnings he could get from a job like that may not be as high as being the head of some company but the entry level pay more than made up for it.

Greg had chosen to follow in his cousin's footsteps and enrolled in the same technical college as Sam had. Randy on the other hand decided to go a different route and had made good enough grades to get himself into the larger university in the area. He was reluctant to let the others know about his plans because he just wanted them all to enjoy the summer together.

The two staying local almost would have been clueless about what his plans were if it weren't for their Aunt letting it slip during a family get together celebrating Randy's high school graduation. Greg hadn't had his party yet and Randy almost didn't go when the party came around. He was afraid that his closest friends and relatives were upset with him. His mother dragged him along though and after some quiet awkward moments with Sam and Greg, things seemed to go back to normal.

As the conversation typically did, Greg quickly steered everything towards talk of women and getting laid. He was technically the youngest of the trio but he was by far the most experienced when it came to dating and women. He wasn't the most attractive guy physically but he made up for it in confidence somehow. His dark hair was shaved on the sides while his longer hair on the top draped over the shaved portions. Greg had been a late bloomer and because of that he could barely grow any facial hair. A late growth spurt was enough to make him the tallest of the group at just over six feet tall.

Randy was almost the opposite of Greg. He had hit puberty super early in his teens and by the time they both graduated he could grow a full beard that rivaled both of their fathers' facial hair. He was the stockiest of the three but the weight gave him more of a husky look than anything appearing overweight. Randy hadn't been as lucky when it came to height, his five foot seven inch height didn't make him the shortest guy in the world but it made him the shortest of the cousins.

Sam was somewhere in-between the height of his two cousins but he was by far the one considered the most physically attractive by the women they encountered. He could have easily landed any of the women had it not been for his shy nature and Greg's more outgoing personality out shinning him. Time after time throughout Greg and Randy's high school years they had took advantage of Sam drawing in their females classmates so that they could hook up with them.

Randy had made it clear that he wasn't the relationship type but Greg again was the opposite. He welcomed the young women in as girlfriends. It was actually rare for him to not be dating multiple different women at the same time even.

It gave Greg a power over his cousins, or at least it felt like as much to him. During his graduation party, he had invited over quite a few of their classmates and at one point he disappeared off with two of the women.

Greg's mother had asked Sam if he had seen her son and Sam shook his head no. They were ready to have him open his gifts and cut up the cake for everyone to get a slice but he was nowhere to be found.

"Aunt Betty I'll go look for him. I bet he is just hiding from view or something." Sam told his aunt.

"Alright well be quick about it, everyone is getting restless." Betty told him.

Sam looked around and didn't seem him around the back yard and his junky old Honda Civic was still blocked in the driveway so that meant he didn't leave. No one had been allowed to go into the house during the party and they had all been gathered in the backyard so Sam headed for the back door assuming his cousin was breaking the rules like he always did. As soon as he entered into the house he nearly slipped on a shirt that was carelessly lying on the floor. He didn't know his family to be that messy that they would leave clothes lying about like that.

Upon closer inspection, it looked like the shirt that he saw a young brunette girl wearing that was at the party. Sam left the shirt on the kitchen table and walked into the living room and again still no Greg. He shrugged his shoulders and was about to head back outside when he heard a thud coming from above him.

Making his way up the stairs, he started to hear what sounded like bed springs squeaking and somewhat hushed female gasps coming from the door that led to Greg's bedroom. Moving closer to the door, he saw that it had been left open just a crack. Pushing on it slightly the door slid open just a bit more. It was just enough that the bed was now visible on the opposite end of the room. Sam angled his head so he could look in.

He had to quickly move his hand up to cover his mouth to stay quiet because he had found Greg. His cousin was a little busy though. As he looked in he saw Greg was completely naked and appeared to be in the middle of taking the owner of the shirt he found from behind. Greg's boney body was steadily plowing into the plump rear of the girl while her face was buried into a pillow to muffle the sounds of her moans. They weren't alone though, there was another girl in there with them who was stripped down to her bra and panties and was kneeling next to her friend who was getting fucked.

Greg was making out with the girl as he drove into her friend. Sam couldn't help himself and his hand drifted down to rub at the bulge that had formed in his jeans. That didn't seem to help enough so he freed himself from his jeans and began stroking to what he was watching.

The action remained steady inside the bedroom until Greg finally broke the kiss and a loud grunt escaped his lips. His hips jerked a few times before he started to pull away from the girl. As he pulled out Sam got more than an eye full of his cousin's still hard cock. It didn't appear to be very big, maybe somewhere around four or five inches in length and pretty narrow, roughly as big around as a marker.

Greg clearly wasn't done though because he made short work of the blonde's bra and panties and pushed her into the same position her friend was in. Greg didn't hesitate to slam right into the blonde girl. The impact of his thrust was enough to knock the brunette onto her side and then onto her back where she watched as her friend took Greg's cock from behind.

After a slight accidental shift of his foot pushed the door open more, the brunette looked over due to the movement. Her bright blue eyes quickly finding Sam's and then her vision slowly trailed down his body to where his hand was still working his erection up and down. A mischievous smile came on the girl's face and she turned to her friend placing her lips directly on the blondes.

"I'm going to go get cleaned up. I'll let you two have your fun. Besides I need to go find my shirt before someone stumbles across it." The brunette says scooting up off the bed and gathering her clothes.

She nimbly made her way to the door and was careful not to give away that Sam was still stood on the opposite side of the door. She put her finger up to Sam's mouth in an attempt to keep him quiet and pushed him back out into the hallway closing the door behind her. With the door now closed she ran her hand down his chest until it replaced his hand on his erect manhood.

With a smile she gave a gentle squeeze and guided him to the open door of the bathroom. Sam didn't know what to do since this was the first time a woman had touched him like that. He simply followed her into the room like a lost puppy as his eyes roamed her naked body. The most Sam had done before was kissing and fingering a girl but never had any of them touched him like this girl was.

"I'm Suzy by the way. I know who you are Sam. You should have come inside earlier and it could have been you that took my virginity. Instead Greg got to be the lucky one." She says pushing him back to sit onto the toilet.

Sam watched as she grabbed some tissue and wiped up the combination of Greg's load and some blood. Her body was incredible. It looked like she did an amazing job of staying in shape because there was hardly any fat on her body that wasn't part of her plump rear or the softball sized breasts on her chest.

Suzy seemed to be loving having him look at her body. He had been her crush since the day she saw him pick up his cousins from school back when they were all freshman. She knew he was a junior at the time but they never crossed paths around the school. She was a cheerleader and into all the sports groups and as far as she knew he didn't belong to any groups.

She had been preparing for this day since she turned eighteen a month before graduation. Sam was the reason she had even dragged her friend Jessica to the party in the first place. She had planned to try to get him alone and offer him her virginity but Greg had been the one who approached her first. She hadn't planned on going any further than kissing him but he had a charm that she simply couldn't resist. Before she knew it they were up in his room and he was taking her clothes off.

None of that mattered now because she had her original target right there in front of her and he already had his pants open with his large erect member out for her to see. Sam was clearly a lot bigger than his cousin but she didn't know by how much because she never got a good look at Greg's. Sam was big enough though that both of her hands stacked on top of each other still wasn't enough to contain all that he had as another inch or so still stuck out from the top of her hands.

Suzy wasted little time. She dropped to her knees and began to slide the tip of his cock through her lips. There had been enough pre-cum splattered across it from him stroking himself that she got a good sense of what he tasted like right away. It wasn't as salty as the other guys she had given head to and if anything he tasted a little sweet.

She didn't have to wait long to get an even bigger taste as Sam let loose in her mouth overcome from the sensation of her mouth on him. Suzy did her best to keep up but there was simply too much and it poured out of her mouth and ran down her face. She swallowed what she had in her mouth and pulling away from his still hard dick scooped the rest into her mouth once there was room.

Once she had her face cleaned up she moved up his body until she was straddling his legs. Suzy didn't say a word; she simply reached down below her and guided him to her entrance slowly sliding down his length. She felt so full with Sam completely buried inside her. Neither had moved after that initial entry and Suzy's mouth hung open trying to get a moan out. Sam was tensed up doing his best to not cum right away again.

Footsteps pounded down the hallway followed by what sounded like a door opening. The sounds of sex became louder and the distinct sound of the bed springs bouncing could be heard clear as day.

"Damn man. If I knew you were up here banging this chick I would have come up and joined a lot sooner." Randy could be heard saying.

"Get out man. Damn can't I get some time to myself?" Greg barked back.

"Shit sorry. Your mom sent me to collect you. Sam was supposed to but he must have got lost along the way." Randy replies.

"What the hell does she even want?" Greg questions.

"You gotta open your gifts and shit." Randy answers.

"Fine, give me like five minutes and I'll be down." Greg says to him.

Suzy and Sam look into each other's eyes and take a deep breath relaxing from the close call. The movement caused Sam to slide in and out of her slightly and she couldn't help but moan out some. The sound of a door opening again followed by two pairs of footsteps shortly after stopped them again. The room was quiet as they both looked at each other unsure whether to continue on or not. A loud knock on the door broke the silence in the room.

"Hey man hurry up in there. I gotta piss like something fierce. Suze's shirt is hanging from the door knob." Greg said loudly enough that they both could hear.

Suzy's face went beet red as she climbed off his lap. She frantically gathered her clothes up and got dressed. Sam picked the worst time to finally show initiative because he stood walking over to the dressing Suzy and cupped her soft breasts in his hands. She cooed in appreciation but swiftly swatted his hands away to allow herself to put her bra back on. Sam stood there with his pants around his ankles and Suzy moved over to plant her lips against his. He could still taste the remnants of his own juices on her lips.

Suzy then turned and pulled open the door while Sam stood there exposed for his grinning cousin to see before grabbing her shirt pulling it on as she walked away down the hallway. Greg watched as she walked away shaking his head.

"That is one amazing piece of ass don't you think man?" Greg says with a smirk looking at Sam.

"Looks like she did a number on you. I gotta piss though so either get out or I'm going to piss on your face." Greg tells him somewhat seriously.

Sam stuffed himself away and made his way back towards the party in the back yard. Before he could get to the door, both Suzy and Jessica stopped him and they both took turns giving him a passionate kiss. Sam's brain was in a fog for the whole rest of the day.

After a month went by of the summer, Suzy started to call Greg multiple times a day but he never bothered to answer. She finally sent a message to Sam to tell his cousin to call her because it was important but when the message was relayed Greg just shrugged his shoulders and ignored the suggestion.

Sam had finally worked up the confidence to ask out Suzy but when he called her and asked, she shot him down. She was adamant about Greg getting ahold of her instead. She really didn't want to tell him no but given the current circumstances she felt like she had no choice.

Suzy's rejection became fodder for both of Sam's cousins as they used every opportunity they could to rub it in his face. The animosity was mostly started by Greg who had been jealous ever since he saw what his cousin was packing in his bathroom that day. Randy just went along with it which gained him more attention from Greg like he craved so much.

Randy's loyalty had gained him another reward as well. Greg had called him over while Sam was busy taking care of something for his parents and the two of them had some fun with Jessica. She had become a staple around the three cousins ever since the graduation party and had officially become Greg's newest girlfriend. Greg had made it seem urgent that he needed help with something but Randy wasn't ready for it when he walked into Greg's room and Jessica was naked on her back with her legs spread wide open.

Greg simply nodded his approval to his cousin and Randy wasted no time ditching his clothes. It seemed Sam wasn't the only one bigger than Greg when it came to their man-hoods. While Randy wasn't as large as Sam in length, he was practically double the size when it came to girth. Jessica's eyes got wide when she saw it.

"Damn that thing isn't fitting in me. Greg baby, you told me he was smaller than you. That's why I agreed to this." Jessica whined to her boyfriend.

"Relax baby it will be fine. Besides I doubt he has the skill to fuck you like I can. I mean if you want to back out I can always call your sister up and invite her over. I'm sure she would be happy to take the both of us." Greg responded back to the complaining girl.

"That's fucked up. We both know you are right though. Do you promise to be gentle with that baseball bat you are packing?" Jessica asked Randy behind worried eyes.

Randy said nothing in response. He simply dove down onto the bed and right in between her legs. He was like a wild man who hadn't eaten in months. His rough tongue lapped at her snatch like he was trying to devour her. While it felt interesting it wasn't really doing anything for her so she pushed his head away. Randy took that as her wanting to move to the next step.

He expertly slid up her body and positioned himself so that his thick swollen member was resting against her sex. Randy was no virgin but he wasn't all that experienced with actual sex either. He had taken some of Greg's leftovers at some parties they had gone to and brought them back to rooms to show them a good time. He never heard any complaints from the women so he assumed he had been doing amazing.

Greg had already got Jessica warmed up before Randy had come over and there was no lack of lubrication to aid in the thick member sliding into her. As Randy shoved more and more into her, it felt like he was ripping her in half he was so thick. It took a few minutes but eventually she began to loosen up and his thick dick was starting to drive her wild.