Amusement Park Amusements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The courts found Randy guilty and he was sentenced to two years in state prison and also had to register as a sex offender. He forgave Sam because he knew there was little he could do to help him out without wrecking his own life. At worst they could have both been charged and shared a jail cell together.

Things weren't going much better for Greg either. His carelessness at the graduation party had led to Suzy getting pregnant with his child. Even though it wasn't what either of them wanted they got married a year after their child was born. Things didn't last though because Greg was incapable of keeping it in his pants and by the third bastard child, Suzy had enough.

Randy eventually got out of jail and tried to make a life for himself. Things were difficult with his past hanging over him but eventually it had become forgotten and he was able to settle down with an amazing woman and start his own family.

Sam was the only one of the three that the future seemed bright for. His relationship blossomed with Holly and the two of them headed down to the same university in Missouri together. Not long after they each graduated they got married and started a family of their own. Instead of moving back to either of their hometowns they made their own path that led them to a prosperous life down in Florida.

Sam had started his own construction business and because of the yearly hurricanes he was never short on business. They welcomed their first child together shortly after moving to their new home. Two more children followed in the years after that. They weren't alone in Florida either. Stacy had moved down into the same town as they lived and Andie had moved with her.

What no one else knew was that when both women ended up pregnant not long after moving there, that Sam was the father. Holly and Stacy's parents just assumed it was some random boyfriend that got their daughter pregnant but if they would have looked closer they would have seen that their grandson looked just like Sam.

It had been nearly twenty years of marriage and multiple children later and Holly and Sam still felt like the luckiest people on the planet. Neither had ever expected that the person they talked to online would be who they would happily spend the rest of their life with.