Amusement Park Amusements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam lets Randy lead the way as they wander out into the back yard. Since they have a rather large pool the whole backyard if fenced in and it doesn't appear as if either of the two neighbor houses can see into the yard. Randy makes short work of his clothes while Sam preps the hot tub. By the time the temperature is about right Randy is all the way down to a pair of silk Superman boxers. Sam takes a deep breath and then joins his cousin. Sam's red and black boxer briefs do very little to hid how excited he is already.

Randy had become pretty comfortable being around Greg while he was naked since his younger cousin didn't match up that well to what he was packing but Sam was putting him to shame. It looked like he had an extra-long roll of Ritz crackers stuffed down the left leg of his boxers.

They both slowly stepped into the warm water and sank down into its depths. The girls weren't far behind. They had decided to make a show of it and had come out each dressed in robes.

Stacy was the first to ditch her robe. Her two piece bikini did little to cover her ample body. Her massive globes were already sagging pretty fiercely at 18, it was anyone's guess how bad it would get as she got older. Her bikini had a tropical floral pattern on it and it seemed to work perfectly with her curly black hair. When she reached her leg to step into the hot tub, her legs spread just enough that the tiny amount of material covering her crotch gave way and briefly exposed her sex to the two boys.

Randy's dick went rigid in a split second of seeing her and he did his best to cover himself so that it didn't pop free through the loose fly of his boxers.

Andie was the next to step up and lose her robe. Her hot pink two-piece was even smaller than Stacy's had been. The way it looked on her it made her look like a famous bikini model like it had been crafted specifically for her. She smirked appreciatively as the boys were practically drooling over her. As she stepped into the hot tub she made sure to sit as close as she could to Sam.

Holly was the last to go. Her one-piece bathing suit probably wouldn't have been all that hot if it wasn't for the fact that it had holes cut out randomly throughout exposing different portions of her bare skin for the eyes of the two boys. One thing was certain though, her nipples were hard enough that they were making an honest attempt to tear through the material of the suit. Holly happily took her place on the opposite side of Sam as Andie.

There was a bit of awkward silence as the five of them glanced amongst each other. Both Stacy and Andie's nipples had joined in on the fun and were protruding from there suits now too. Sam's cock had got so hard it was threatening to peek out from the bottom of his boxers and Randy's had a better idea, it decided to just pop out through the open fly. The bubbles the hot tub jets were creating blocked it from view though.

"We should play a game or something." Holly suggested.

"I know lets play truth or dare. I'll go first Andie, truth or dare?" Stacy says.

"Ok truth."

"Ok, did you enjoy it when Randy squeezed your boob on the roller coaster?"

Andie's face went a little red from the question but it wasn't from embarrassment. It was from anger since she had already tried to forget it happened and now it was being brought up already.

"No you creep. Next time ask a girl before you do that." She lashed out in Randy's direction.

"Ok Holly, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How did it feel when Sam was grabbing your boobs?"

Holly looked at Sam as if to ask for help with the question but he simply shrugged and left to answer on her own.

"It felt amazing. His hands were so soft."

The other two girls couldn't help but chuckle at her answer.

"Ok Stacy your turn. Truth or dare?"

"I guess I'll follow everyone else, truth."

"Did anyone grab your massive flaps today?"

"Oh of course. Two of them did actually. We could go for all three if Sam here wants to reach over and have a squeeze."

"Wait when did Randy grab you?" Andie asked her friend.

"Hey now that question doesn't count. Only one question at a time." Randy protested.

"It was on that rollercoaster that Greg rode with you and Jenny. He grabbed two handfuls." Stacy laughed with her answer.

"Yeah Greg tried to get ahold of Jenny's on that ride too but I'm not sure he found any." Andie said making both girls and Randy laugh.

"Hey that's my friend leave her alone since she isn't here to defend herself. Besides I seem to recall you Randy trying to get a handful once you saw her in that wet shirt and you Andie you made the comment that you wished yours were as pointy as hers." Holly snapped.

"Anyway back to the game."

Stacy looked back and forth between the two men as if trying to decide who to ask.

"Ok Randy truth or dare?"

"Well I'll be the adventurous one here I guess, dare."

"Ok I dare you to go grab Andie's boob again."

Randy didn't hesitate; he stood up moving across the hot tub and cupped her tit in his hand again. It was quickly followed up by another slap to the face.

"What the hell I was dared to do it, why'd you slap me?"

"Because you just shoved your dick in my face that's why."

Randy looked down and saw that he had popped out of his boxers and was clearly visible above the water while he stood. She was right though it had been pretty much right in her face.

"Ok Sam truth or dare?" Randy asked as he sat back in the water.

Sam seemed to be mulling it over for a minute but finally decided.

"Dare."

"My man. I dare you to walk over to each girl and pull their tops off."

Sam looked to each girl and they all seemed fine with it. Technically Holly didn't have a top on but he could just pull the top of her suit down instead.

Standing up he walked over to Stacy first. Reaching behind her back he pulled the string and let the material come off with his hand as he pulled it forward. He was just about free when she reached up and took both of his hands and placed them on her bare tits.

"There now it's all three."

Sam discarded Stacy's top onto the deck and her massive melons spilled out onto the water's surface somewhat floating and begging to be touched again. Sam's cock got even more excited by the sight of her naked tits that it made an appearance out of the bottom of the boxer leg. The head of his cock looked purple and angry and ready for some action.

Andie was next. He had already seen hers bare but that didn't mean they weren't incredible. Andie had the pinkest areolas either of the men had ever seen. The bright half dollar circles were like targets meant to draw in the male gaze.

Stepping away he was the most nervous as he approached Holly. She sat up enough that he could easily pull the straps of her suit down her shoulders. Once they were free of her body he pulled down on the top further and her glorious breasts spilled out. They looked absolutely perfect. They were the size of large grapefruit and seemed to defy gravity as they sat perky on her chest. Sam was unable to control himself; he reached down and took hold of both soft globes in his hands pulling Holly to her feet and into a deep kiss.

Andie wasn't about to have any of it, she pulled on Sam's leg causing him to cascade into the water. The splash was big enough that it soaked everyone in the tub. Once Sam emerged from the water the game resumed.

"Ok Holly, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to strip naked and run to the back bit of the fence over there and then back here."

She looked to the others and then she realized that they had never discussed what would happen if anyone squelched on their turn. Not wanting to know what sort of crazy thing Stacy would make her do. She just decided to do it. Her suit was left in a pile on the deck while her naked body streaked across the moonlit lawn. By the time she had made it back into the hot tub she was breathing hard out of breath. Stacy seemed to have a huge shit eating grin on her face so Holly was going to make her pay for it.

"Ok Stacy, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Ok I dare you to give Randy here head and let him spunk all over your face."

Stacy couldn't believe the words that came out of her sister's mouth. She wasn't going to give her sister the satisfaction of her being the first to back out either. She told Randy to hop out of the water and sit on the edge of the hot tub while she moved in-between his legs. His fat cock was proving difficult to get into her mouth. It actually looked obscene the way he was stretching her mouth. It looked like a snake that was trying to swallow something way too big.

Randy had built up quite the load after the full day of teasing and when she pulled him from her mouth, he painted her full face with his load. It looked like a grenade full of pearlescent white paint had exploded in her face. It didn't taste bad so she scooped it into her mouth until it was clean.

"Ok Andie, truth or dare?"

"Oooh dare of course."

"Ok I dare you to take your bottoms off and sit on Holly's face. You can't get up until she gets you off."

Andie quickly climbed out of the hot tub tossed her bikini bottom onto the deck below before situating herself so that she was directly above Holly's mouth. It wasn't the first time the two of them had done something similar but it was certainly the first time with an audience. Holly must have known what she was doing because it only took a few minutes before Andie was shuttering in pleasure.

Once Andie came down from her orgasm she kept the game going.

"Ok Randy dare or dare?"

"What no truth?"

"Nope you can take dare 1 or dare 2."

"Ok I'll take the first one."

"Ok I dare you to call Jenny and have phone sex with her."

Since Andie was still out of the hot tub she was the one who went to gather the phone. Jenny was shocked when she answered the phone and Randy was on the other end. Before he had placed the call they had entered an extra stipulation that she wasn't to be told they were playing the game or that he was being dared to do it.

It was a bit rough at first but he eventually got her worked up enough that she was playing along. From the sounds that were coming from the other end of the phone it sounded like she was enjoying herself as much as Randy was. After he was able to get her off he filled her in on what was going on. She mumbled something and then Randy hung up the phone.

"Sounds like she is going to sneak out and come join us. Ok back to the game. Sam dare or dare?"

"Really? Where is my truth option?"

"It's back at home next to your blankey and pacifier. What's it going to be?"

"Fine the second dare."

"Ok stand up and let these ladies watch as you jerk off."

Sam reluctantly rose to his feet and pushed his soaked boxers down his legs. His impressive meat flung out and then slapped into his stomach. All three girls were pretty much drooling over it already. They watched as Sam's hand made the steady trip up and down his shaft. None of the girls could take their eyes off it and Randy took the opportunity to scoot over closer to Stacy. His hand pushed through the water and brushed aside her bikini bottom pushing his digits into her steaming cooch. Sam had been stroking for a solid twenty minutes when Jenny showed up.

"Holy shit you guys weren't lying. Damn that thing is beautiful." Jenny blurted out and then stripped out of her clothes.

Randy and Stacy had moved out of the hot tub and were both completely naked at that point. Randy happily suckling on Stacy's right tit when Jenny joined the pair attempting to take him in her mouth. The erotic scene all around him was too much and Sam let loose spraying his load down into the hot tub. He didn't bother to pull his boxers back on instead he just looked in Holly's direction and continued the game.

"Ok Holly dare, dare, or dare?"

"Oooh triple dare." Andie squealed.

"It's a tough choice but I think I'm going to go with... dare." Holly says with a laugh.

"Ok I dare you to accompany me to your bedroom."

"Now that is a perfect dare." Holly replies.

Taking her hand he guided her back into the house. Andie followed like a lost puppy right after them. Her bedroom was just as girly as he had imagined. There was pink and purple everywhere and her walls were caked with posters of boy bands. Andie plopped down on the computer chair as the two lovers started to make out and move towards the bed. Sam's cock had recovered amazingly fast and he was already set to go again.

Holly lay back on the bed as he moved over top of her. His dick was already eagerly waiting at her entrance. With his hand he reached down and guided the tip passed her lips.

"Careful, this is my first time." She said with a little bit of fear in her voice.

"It's technically mine too. I promise I'll be gentle." He replied.

Andie was watching the pair like a hawk with her hand buried in her snatch rubbing away like there was no tomorrow. She got closer to watch as he slowly sank inch by inch into her. Sam kept his promise and he was fucking her as gently as he could. The peaceful bliss of watching the two become connected was broken as screams and loud voices rang out through the house.

"Holy God that's a fat dick. OH MY GOD IT'S ALL THE WAY IN! OH GOD HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER." Came what sounded like Stacy's voice from the room across the hall. That was quickly followed up by the echoing sounds of skin brutally slapping together.

Sam refocused himself and looked back in Holly's beautiful eyes. He started to steadily work in and out of her and she loved every second of it. They had been at it for around ten minutes straight when Sam pushed her over the edge. Her orgasm was so strong it made him have his. Jet after jet of his seed rocketed into her. The sensation was enough that it caused an immediate repeat orgasm. Sam pulled out and flopped onto his back.

Andie seized that opportunity to get some for herself. She crawled up onto the bed straddled him and then slid down on his still semi-hard shaft. Andie's pussy felt like a blast furnace and she rode him like a person gone crazy. She stayed at it until she felt him pulse inside her too. She felt so fulfilled at that point, she had wanted him since they were standing by his car in the parking lot.

Holly wasn't about to be outdone though. Recharged with a second wind, she pushed the blonde girl off her man and sat astride him just as Andie just had. That was how the next few hours went with each girl tagging off and taking their turn with him. Before his eyes drifted off to sleep it looked like the clock in her room had just clicked passed midnight which meant that they had been doing at it for roughly three hours.

A couple hours had gone by and Sam shuttered awake. The clock now read just about 3 in the morning and he had to pee like a race horse. The main problem was that he was completely covered in the naked bodies of two beautiful women and he didn't want to wake them. Slowly little by little he was able to inch his way free from the tangled limbs.

He wanted to pinch himself because the previous day had felt like a dream but if it was he didn't want to wake up. Heading for the bathroom it felt like he was draining a gallon of fluid out of his body. That meant that before he crawled back into bed he should probably rehydrate. Walking passed the other open bedroom door he looked in to see Jenny asleep naked on top of Randy.

It appeared someone else had the same idea as he did because when he walked to the kitchen the refrigerator door was wide open and the light it cast out was enough to illuminate the large naked body of Stacy. She was bent over looking for something inside and presenting him with the perfect view of her plump ass and inviting pussy. His dick responded before the rest of him did and he found himself slowly moving forward towards that large rear.

With his painful erect dick in his hand he slipped it up and down her opening teasing her and announcing his presence to her. Once the tip was lubed enough he pushed it slowly into her.

"Oh god yes. I've been waiting all night for this dick. I was starting to think I wouldn't get to try it. God you make momma feel so good. Fuck you feel so perfect. My sister is a lucky girl but I'm going to borrow you as much as she will let me." Stacy purred as Sam stroked into her with long slow thrusts.

The two of them continued at it until Stacy's legs were unable to hold her up anymore and she collapsed to the floor. Somewhat exhausted again Sam sank down next to her. Reaching over her shoulder he was able to grab out two bottled waters, one for him and one for Stacy. They both guzzled down the water as if they had been lost in the desert for a month straight. Finally catching his breath he was able to turn to her and ask her something.

"This probably should have been asked a lot earlier but when are your parents supposed to be home?"

"Oh well they went out of town for our brother's baseball tournament and I think they are supposed to be back sometime tomorrow." Stacy answered.

"But honestly I don't really know they mainly told Holly so that is something you would have to ask her."

Sam was looking forward to meeting them since he and Holly were officially a couple now. He had asked her during their little sex marathon and she happily told him yes. Andie seemed a bit bummed by it but there was little she could do about it.

With Stacy finally able to stand on her own feet again they started moving back towards the bedrooms but stopped part of the way for one last taste of sex with each other. Stacy knew she would never tire of him, he was like a drug that she could never get enough of. They walked back towards their respective bedrooms and shared one final kiss before moving into each room and shutting the door behind them.

The girls had moved around some in his absence and he was easily able to crawl back into bed. When he did they both rolled over snuggling back into him.

When his eyes opened again the second time the sun had clearly been up for some time and both women were still comfortably nestled against his body. It sounded like there was people walking around out in the hallway and the disturbance was enough to stir awake Holly. She rubbed her eyes and looked over at her man giving him her first morning kiss of what would be many to come.

The voices out in the hall seemed to get louder and it almost sounded like a young boy was talking to someone. That made Holly's eyes go wide and she started pushing him off the bed.

"Shit, Shit, Shit, They are home early. They are going to kill me. You have to get out of here before they catch you." She says panicked at her new boyfriend.

Sam frantically threw his clothes on and Holly was pushing him out the window in her room. Sam had just made it to his car when a woman's scream echoed out of the house. It seemed Randy hadn't been so lucky. Thankfully Sam had been wise enough to park out on the street or he would have been blocked in. He waited for Randy to come flying out the house but instead the sound of a police cruiser flying in his direction was all the indication he needed to get out of there.

He pulled off down the street just in case Randy made a run for it but he watched as minutes later his cousin was escorted out in handcuffs. He hadn't even had time to get his clothes on as all he had on was his pants and most likely his boxers.

Holly's parents had walked into their youngest daughter's room to find Randy still naked next to their daughter and another naked girl. Her mother's scream was enough to wake the whole household and there wasn't much Randy could do about the trumped up rape charges that followed.

Randy's family had hired the best lawyer they could find to get him out of it but somehow the parents had talked their daughters into testifying against Randy, that he forced himself upon them. Sam wanted to help and testify on his cousin's behave but that would have meant an immediate end to his new relationship.