Amusement Park Amusements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting to be left out, Greg moved so that he was right in front of Jessica and she happily took his hard cock in her mouth while his cousin plowed away into her. After staying in those positions for a solid half hour, they swapped and Greg was the one pounding her while she tried to suck on Randy.

After Greg fired his load into his girlfriend, he rolled onto his back and pulled her so that she was on his lap with her back to him. He moved her so that her small ass cheeks slid down his hard shaft and lubed up the outside of it. Greg had been wanting to try this for some time with her but never got her to agree so he just figured he'd go for it.

Lifting her up slightly, he moved the tip of his cock so that it was pressed into her sphincter. Jessica didn't get a chance to voice her objection because he pulled her down and he was seated fully in her ass.

"Holy Christ. What the hell Greg!" Jessica exclaimed.

It was a whole new feeling, having someone inside her ass. It wasn't as unpleasant as she imagined it would be. She didn't get a chance to really get the feeling for it though because Randy moved between her legs and pushed back into her pussy, having the both of them inside her at the same time felt like fireworks going off in her body.

The three of them continued to go at it for a few more hours. Jessica took both guys in all her holes that day and by the time they were done she could hardly walk. That became the start of a new routine though as she would come over and the two guys would have their way with her, whether it was solo or tag-teaming her. She had even talked her sister into joining them once but it was more awkward than she had thought it would be.

Sam was usually left out of the fun as he was still fixated on Suzy. She continued to shoot him down and with each rejection he retreated further and further away from everyone. It didn't help that his main support people were too preoccupied railing Suzy's friend instead of trying to get him out of his funk.

Things remained that way throughout the summer and Sam had gotten to the point where he rarely saw his two cousins anymore. If it wasn't for his mother telling him that he needed to register for classes he might not have even noticed that summer was almost over.

There was one week left before Randy had to head off to start at University, when the two younger cousins had finally come back around their older cousin.

"Hey we should do something exciting to celebrate the end of summer. Who knows when we will all get the chance again." Greg said.

"What is that supposed to mean? I'm just headed off to university. I'm not dead or dying." Randy responded.

"You know what I mean man. Hell who knows, once next summer hits we will probably all have jobs or something." Greg says.

"Well it couldn't hurt to fix that disaster of a car you have." Randy says back mocking his cousin.

"Hey you leave my civic alone. At least I have a car. That's more than you can say." Greg snaps back.

"Harsh man. You know all my money is getting saved for school." Randy says.

"Hey, how about we head to the park? I mean we have season passes and we've only gone once this year." Sam finally speaks up and says.

"Isn't it supposed to be roasting out tomorrow? I mean remember last time. They almost banned us after Greg tried to yank the bathing suit off that chubby girl." Randy whines.

"That wasn't my fault. She should have been faster going down the water slide. It's not my fault my foot got caught on her top and I couldn't get it out without pulling her boobs free. Besides did you see the way that life guard was eyeing those melons? I mean I can't blame him since they were massive but come on man it was an accident." Greg says defending himself.

"Well even if it's hot, we don't have to go in the waterpark part. We can just ride the coasters and other rides. If it gets too bad we can just call it early." Sam says.

"I guess I'm down if both of you are." Greg responds.

Randy looks at both of his cousins unable to think of any other excuses. He was hoping to spend the day in bed with Jessica or her sister or both but he couldn't come right out and say that because he didn't want his cousins to know about those plans.

"Fine I'm in too." Randy finally relented.

"Alright cool. I'll pick you guys up at around 7 so be ready." Sam says.

"7? Why the hell so early man? Damn that's earlier than I used to get up for school." Greg whined.

"Well if we get there when the park opens at 8:30, we can get some quick rides in on the coasters before the lines take hours. I know you both way too well and neither of you will be ready right at 7 and it takes an hour to get there so set your alarms to be ready by 7." Sam explains.

"Damn man, fine. Just know that I'm no morning person and you can expect me to be an asshole most of the morning." Greg complained.

Laughing Sam responded, "And that would be different from any other time for you how?"

Sam's snappy retort to his cousin was somewhat out of character for him and it caught the other two by surprise. Randy couldn't help but laugh along with Sam but Greg didn't think he was funny.

With the plans now set, Greg gathered up his stuff and drove Randy home. Only once Randy had been home he didn't stay there long. Jessica's sister Marie had come over with her car to pick him up. He had called to cancel his plans with the two girls for the next day and they suggested that they just move things up to right then. Randy made it clear he needed to be home before 7 the next morning but that didn't stop the girls from keeping him up all night since their parents were out of town and they were horny. Jessica had grown tired of Greg's terrible attitude and preferred his cousin in bed anyway.

Marie got him home just in time for him to shower before Sam pulled up and honked his horn. Randy groggily walked out to the rusted out SUV and climbed into the back. No sooner had the door closed had he flopped down across the bench seat and fell asleep.

Greg proved more difficult to get going. When Sam honked nothing happened. There was no sign of Greg anywhere. Sam honked again and nothing.

"Hey wait here I guess I have to go get him." Sam said before looking in the backseat and seeing the sleeping person.

"Figures." Sam grumbled to himself.

Walking up to the door he knew where his aunt kept the extra key. Popping open the door there was silence in the house. Heading up the stairs and into Greg's room, he was still sound asleep in his bed. Being impatient, Sam grabbed hold of Greg's feet and pulled him off the mattress startling him awake.

"I'm up, I'm up damn man." Greg said grabbing for some clothes in a zombie like state.

After hurrying him down to the car, Greg piled into the passenger seat and fell asleep just like Randy had. Sam shook his head and drove off. The drive from where they lived to the amusement park was about an hour depending on traffic. The highway seemed especially full but it was probably just the normal traffic that would travel through on a Friday morning.

The drive seemed to be taking forever or maybe it was just that the traffic had gotten more dense. They were maybe 15 minutes out from the exit for the amusement park when Sam pulled up to the toll that separated the states. When he came to a stop to toss his change in, Greg happened to wake up. He was in a slightly better mood than the first time he got up. Randy was still knocked out in the back though.

The drive from the toll to their exit seemed to breeze by but that was probably due to the traffic picking up speed from the higher speed limits. Pulling off the expressway there didn't seem to be too many cars that followed.

"Hey if the park sucks or we decide to leave early or whatever, then maybe we should hit up the mall. We could catch a movie or head to that big arcade they got that has that ice rink attached." Greg said from the passenger seat.

Greg's talking seemed to jar Randy awake and he was starting to move in the back seat. Between the traffic and the pain it was to collect Greg from his slumber, they had fallen behind and the park had already been open for a half hour. While missing the opening gate meant that they wouldn't get the first rides on the coasters of the day. They still weren't far behind because when they pulled into the parking lot it was barely a quarter full.

After a bit of stretching by all three they made their way to the main gate. Randy had screwed up and forgot his wallet at his house so he didn't have his season pass with him. It also meant he had no money either so Sam was forced to pay for a entry ticket for him.

With everyone now inside, they made their way to the first coaster and got in line. It was practically empty and they just walked the distance of it until they made it all the way to the boarding station. They only had to wait for four trains before they got their turn. It must not have been warmed up enough yet because it seemed to crawl through the course. It wouldn't have been bad if it wasn't for the fact that made the inversions painful to go through due to bouncing on the head restraints.

After that Randy got the good idea of heading for the back of the park. He figured that by the time they made it all the way to the furthest coaster it would be running the way it was supposed to and it would also give them time to heal from the beating they just took.

As they wandered through the park, Sam started people watching and noticed that a good portion of the people there were around their age. There were some families but they mainly stuck to the more kid friendly rides. The park has a pretty decent variety of rides and roller coasters and that meant that it seemed to attract people of all types.

They didn't make it back to the dueling wooden roller coaster before Greg's stomach made it clear that he needed some food. Thankfully there was a small food court not too far from the ride's entrance. The selection wasn't the greatest but they at least had some coffee and some funnel cakes that could pass as breakfast food.

Sam had already eaten before he went to pick his cousins up and Randy was still too tired to eat so Greg was stuck in line by himself. As they waited on Greg to gather his food, Randy nudged Sam and pointed out a group of four young women who were standing next to one of the carnival style games.

"Damn look at the ass on that big one." Randy said out loud.

Sam followed to where his cousin was talking about and looked over the chubby girl with the black perm. She was indeed a bit on the fat side but her ass was huge and her chest looked like she had watermelons hanging off it.

To the left of the chubby girl was a very thin dirty blonde who wore glasses that could easily be a dead ringer for the Olive Oil character from Popeye. She really had no ass and from what he could tell not much of a chest either.

On the opposite side of the chubby girl was another blonde but this one was more of a platinum blonde who actually had curves. Looking over her body it reminded him a lot of Suzy's. He had committed to memory the look and shape of her breasts from that day in the bathroom and this blonde looked to be about the same.

Finally he let his eyes move over to the last girl who stood there. From what he could see she was flawless. Outside of the chubby girl she had the largest chest of the four and her wavy red hair automatically pulled his attention to her head. She must have sensed him looking her way because she turned to look his direction and he locked eyes with her bright sapphire blue eyes that were hidden behind a pair of hideous plastic glasses.

The two of them stayed locked eye to eye until the chubby girl pushed on her shoulder and shuttered the connection. Sam had been so lost in looking at the girl that he hadn't noticed Greg come back. Both of his cousins were now actively comparing notes about the women and what they planned to do to each one of them.

Just like that they vanished away down one of the paths. The one positive thing about it was that it broke Sam of his obsession that had been plaguing his mind in the form of Suzy. Now in her place was that delightful red haired girl. He was kicking himself that he didn't go talk to her because now he had no idea anything about her but yet she was all he could think about.

Greg and Randy continued their crude talk about the women and how much each of them would be begging them for more when they were done with them. That continued until the two of them spotted a couple young girls walking by in tank tops with their bikini visible underneath. Greg wasted little time moving over to the pair but they shot him down with a slap to the face.

Sam simply laughed quietly to himself at his cousin's misfortune. They spent the next few hours hopping from one roller coaster to the next but the lines were getting long enough that it was taking quite a while between rides.

It was Sam's stomach that caused them to stop and eat this time. It had been close enough to lunch time that they went for a larger meal. Sam grabbed a small pizza and shared it with Randy while Greg decided on a hamburger instead.

Sam was tossing away the trash after they finished eating when he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Shit sorry about that." Sam managed to get out.

Finally looking up to whom he ran into, he was shocked to see his dream red head standing there looking at him. He hadn't run into her though instead he slammed into the blonde that looked like Suzy. The collision had made the nachos she bought completely cover her shirt. She looked pissed until she saw who had bumped her.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry about that. I should have been watching where I was going." Sam said apologizing for his actions.

"My shirt is completely ruined. There is no way I'm wearing this all day like this. You owe me a shirt." She says to Sam.

Sam pulled his wallet out and found out he had used most of the cash he had on him for the food they just ate. With how high the prices the clothes were in the park there was no way he could afford to buy her anything.

"Yeah I don't have the cash to get you something from here but I have a brand new shirt, well close to brand new shirt in my car that you can have." He tells her.

He wasn't lying, his mother had given him a bunch of clothes for his birthday and they were still in the back of his car. They weren't the most feminine for her to wear but at least it would be something.

"Alright then lead the way. You guys wait here we will be right back. If I'm not back in a reasonable time turn these other two into security because this one kidnapped me or something." She said semi-jokingly to her friends.

On their walk to the parking lot he learned that her name was Andrea but she preferred to go by Andie instead. She was the best friend to the chubby girl who was named Stacy and the red head was Stacy's older sister Holly. There wasn't a huge age gap between them; ironically it was the same two years that was between Sam and his cousins. The ultra-skinny girl was named Jenny and she was Holly's best friend. Sam explained about himself and his cousins to Andie and she too thought it was strange how much both of their groups had in common.

They finally made it to Sam's car and he rummaged through the back pulling out two different shirts. One was a navy blue polo shirt that had three buttons on the top and the other was a white t-shirt that had a band logo on it. He held out both for Andie to choose from and she went with the polo. She stood there waiting on him and he didn't seem to get the hint.

"Umm turn around no peeking." She tells him.

Sam does as instructed and turns around so that she can discard her dirty shirt. Neither of them had thought about the fact that his side mirror was right there and it gave him the perfect view while she pulled her shirt over her head revealing a light blue push up bra covering her ample chest. He watched regretfully as the polo was pulled over her head and covered up her bare skin that he was relishing in.

"Alright all done." She said.

Sam spun around and saw that she hadn't bothered with any of the buttons and it was enough that a good amount of cleavage was on display for him to see. What Sam didn't know was that she saw him looking in the mirror and she was doing the same back to him. Her eyes had instead fallen on the rather large lump that had formed in his shorts. She still had her soiled shirt in her hand and since the back window to his SUV was still open she let it fall inside.

"You can wash it for me and get it back to me somehow." She says with a smile.

Sam looks at her unsure what she meant by it but just shrugs and moves up to the back window shutting it. He happened to be standing only a few inches from her so she took the opportunity to reach her hand over and run her finger along the protrusion that was pushing out his shorts. It felt like it was getting even bigger as her finger slowly traced along its length.

Andie didn't stop there though. She quickly brought her face up to his and let her lips faintly dance across his. Sam was just about to push forward and kiss her back when she pulled her head away and started walking back towards the entrance to the park. Sam stood there confused at first but when she looked back behind her with a huge smile on her face he happily followed right behind her.

It didn't take long to catch back up with the others. They had remained in the same place they were in when the two left them. It seemed they all already made introductions just like Sam and Andie had on the way to his car. What was more surprising was that they had already seemed to pair off some.

Both Greg and Randy had eyes for Stacy, so they quietly did a game of rock, paper, and scissors for her when the three girls weren't looking. Greg was the lucky winner and that left Randy to attempt to win over the other two women. He made an attempt at Holly first but she flat out shut him down right out of the gate. Randy didn't really want Jenny but he was all out of options at that point.

When Sam and Andie rejoined the group, it was clear that Holly had eyes for Sam because she practically latched onto him staking her claim. Andie wasn't backing down either so Sam was flanked on each side with beautiful women as they walked through the park.

The sun was starting to beat down on everyone quite horribly by that point and Jenny was the one to make the suggestion that they ride one of the many water rides next as a way to cool off. The closest one at the time was a log flume ride but it seemed other guests to the park had a very similar idea and the line was massive. Thankfully a good portion of the ride's queue was covered over and the heat wasn't as bad.

They had all been making small talk as they shuffled through the line but a few times Greg and Stacy were caught kissing when they thought the others hadn't been paying attention. They had been holding hands almost immediately after the group left the food court area and from time to time his hand even wandered to her large rear to cup it and give it a squeeze.

Jenny was trying to get Randy to do the same with her but he didn't seem to be getting the hint. Both Andie and Holly were actively engaged with Sam trying to find out more about him. His shyness meant that it wasn't easy to get much out of him but that didn't stop either of them from trying.

Before they knew it the line had moved to the point they were only a couple groups away from boarding themselves.

"Ok so how are we going to do this? The boats only hold three." Stacy says to the group.

"Me and Holly will ride with Sam, You can ride with Greg and Jenny can go with Randy. We can always switch it up for the next ride if everyone wants." Andie answered for the group.