Amusement Park Amusements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone seemed to agree except for Randy who wanted to ride with anyone but Jenny. He suggested that Jenny swap with Holly but she quickly dismissed that idea. It seemed he was stuck with her for at least that ride.

They each moved in their groups into the loading dividers and waited for their respective log to come to a stop. Greg and Stacy got in first while Sam and his two ladies followed in the boat after and then Randy and Jenny took up the rear log. There was a bit of confusion on how they wanted to be seated in Sam's log but he stopped their bickering by just sitting in the middle between the two girls.

The ride didn't have any restraints since it was just a simple log flume but that also meant that the log's occupants could freely move their hands around inside the log as well. Greg took advantage of that right away once his log pulled out of the station. He grabbed Stacy's waist and pulled her back so that her large ass was grinding against the erection that had formed in his pants. She was shocked by it at first but with a mischievous grin on her face when she looked back at him; she bent her head back and kissed him and then scooted forward just enough that their lower halves were no longer touching. Snaking her hand back she found the top of his pants and pushed it down inside. Her hand found its target right away as it wrapped around his excited member and began to stroke him.

Since their log was right behind Stacy's; Holly got a good look at the face that her half-sister was making and knew she was up to no good. When Greg's head rolled back with his eyes closed and his mouth hung open it confirmed her suspicions. Andie was up to no good of her own in their boat. Since Holly was sitting in the front of the group she didn't see that Andie's hand had snuck around into Sam's lap and she was rubbing him through his shorts.

It wasn't until the first drop when Holly got pushed back into Sam's lap that she felt something going on. The sudden weight onto her hand had caused Andie to make a hasty retreat. When they went down the second hill and Holly was pushed back again, this time there was no hand there but there was something hard pushing against her back side.

Before they knew it the ride was pulling back up to the station and they were all climbing out. No one from the first two boats seemed to get all that wet from the ride but the same couldn't be said about Randy and Jenny's boat. Since Jenny was sitting in front she took the brunt of it. Her poor choice of wearing a white t-shirt on a water ride was becoming clear. The material clung to her body and had become transparent enough that it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. Her cone like A-cup breasts were on display for anyone to see.

While embarrassing, it did finally have the effect of getting Randy to be interested in her. He was even faking concern and trying to present himself as a gentleman by helping her hide her problem. Of course what he was really trying to do was just get his hands on her tits. With the sun still beating hard it didn't take long before they were all dry again.

From there they went on a few more of the rollercoasters. They alternated riding partners so that everyone rode with everyone else at least once. They were about to get in line for another one when Jenny told the group that she needed to use the bathroom. While no one else wanted to say it just about everyone in the group needed to go as well.

Sam had been the first to exit the bathroom. He found a nice shaded spot in eye shot of the exit of the bathroom and made his way over. Andie was the next to exit the bathroom. She easily spotted where he was stood and walked over joining him. She seemed to be extra flirty at that point. Looking back towards the bathroom and seeing no one else coming yet, she turned to face Sam so that only he could see her and she grabbed the bottom of the polo shirt he gave her and lifted it up taking her bra along with it. She flashed him for a solid minute, long enough for him to commit to memory the exacting look of each near perfect breast.

She almost got caught by Jenny who was next to exit the bathroom. She must have seen something because she gave Andie a funny look when she joined the two of them. One by one the others trickled out of the bathroom and re-joined the group. It was Randy's turn to pick the ride and he wanted to go on the biggest and fastest coaster in the park next.

As to be expected the line was massive. It gave everyone time to talk again and somehow Sam and Holly found themselves off by themselves amongst the group. Sam still felt a little awkward around her but the more they had been talking through the day the more comfortable he was getting around her.

"So Greg said you guys were from up in Wisconsin, I know a few people from up that way. Well I know some online people from up there at least." Holly stumbled to say.

"Yeah lived up there my whole life. I wanted to head out of state for college but I just couldn't afford it." He replies to her.

"Yeah that sucks. I'm kinda in the same boat, I'm stuck in this crummy community college but I'm hoping I can transfer down to the university my dad went to either half way through this year or starting next year." She tells him.

"That's cool where is that at?" He asks.

"The University? Oh that's down in Missouri. It's sorta a family thing going there. My mom suggested that I just take my required classes at the community college first since it would be cheaper that way. Stacy didn't take that advice she is headed there in a couple weeks. This was kind of meant to be a going away party thing for her. This guy I talk to online said he was doing something similar and it seemed like a good idea so I suggested it." She explained.

The mention of another guy made Sam shrink back into himself some. Then something seemed to occur to him.

"This guy you talk to online sounds like a smart guy. Is he your boyfriend or something?" Sam asks.

"Boyfriend? That's funny I haven't had one of those since my senior year of high school. No he's not my boyfriend but we do talk almost daily." She responded.

"Yeah I've got someone like that too that I talk to online almost daily. As a matter of fact she lives fairly close to here if I remember right." Sam says back with a knowing smile.

"That's cool where at around here?" Holly asks.

"Yeah it's just a bit north from here, Zion I think it's called." He replies.

Holly doesn't say anything back in response right away. It was like everything was clicking in her head and she was trying to piece the puzzle together. It couldn't be she thought. If he was who she was thinking he was, they had been talking online for a little over a year and she surely had to know it was him earlier than that. It didn't help that her online partner had wanted to trade pictures but she shot that idea down right away because she was afraid he would be some serial killer or something.

What are the odds that they would end up stumbling across each other like that? Well he had been the one who originally planned to go there that day and she kind of did the same based off his idea. Holly looked at him still unsure what to say but her face began to blush the more she looked at him. If this was the man she had been talking to, he knew nearly all her deepest desires and hidden away secrets. She had become so comfortable with him online that she had really fallen in love with him or at the very least fallen in love with the idea of him.

"This is pretty awkward isn't it? Not exactly how I had envisioned meeting you would go. I mean what are the odds? Sure it's possible to be both here at the same time but I mean to actually run into each other and spend the day together?" Sam says finally breaking the awkward silence.

Holly didn't know how to react. Her mind and body were telling her a million things all at once. Finally she shook her head clear and lunged forward pushing her lips against his. The moment their lips touched it was like electricity was bouncing between the two of them. The kiss felt like it went on forever but in actuality it had only been a few seconds.

Andie had been watching the whole interaction and when they finally kissed it was like her plans exploded right in front of her face. She had been the first one to see Sam and as far as she was concerned he was hers. She wasn't about to quit without a fight though. She would just have to show him that she was better.

The rest of the group didn't notice as the new couple had now been holding hands throughout the rest of the ride queue. Only Andie knew and she moved to his other side and took his other hand into hers. They inched closer and closer to the loading station and neither girl was willing to let go of his hand.

Randy finally got to break free somewhat from Jenny's grasp. The roller coaster sat four across and he joined in the row that had Sam and his two ladies. Randy was sitting on the furthest edge while Andie was sitting next to him with Sam in-between her and Holly who had been on the other edge.

Both women's attention was still firmly focused on Sam. So much so that when the ride neared the photo trigger, none had expected Randy to reach over and cup Andie's left boob as the camera took the picture. That was quickly followed by a swift painful slap to Randy's face though. The smack had been hard enough that the red indentation from her hand remained on his face. Since they were sitting in the row behind, Greg saw the whole thing and was roaring with laughter at his cousin's gaff.

By the time the group was exiting the ride Andie was still fuming and Randy was trying to calm his burning face. Jenny had tried to help by planting small kisses over where the hand print remained. Greg was still cackling feverously until Stacy elbowed him in the ribs to get him to quiet down.

It was Holly's turn to pick a ride next and she knew exactly what she wanted to go on. Not too far from where they had left the mega coaster was a quiet dark ride that was mainly used by couples for some alone time. The others didn't share her excitement about the ride and instead decided that, it would be a good time to go off and get something to eat. Holly and Sam would have been off alone on the ride together had it not been for Andie tagging along. She wasn't about to let the two of them go off alone together and the idea of getting away from Randy if only temporary wasn't a bad idea either.

With the group split, the four headed off in search of some food while Sam and the two ladies got in line for Holly's ride. The ride had originally been meant to be a somewhat scary ride for families but the ride designers didn't do that great of a job and families had mainly chosen to avoid it instead. It really only saw riders at times when it was ultra-hot or in the form of those who wanted some privacy away from prying eyes.

Holly was one of those riders. She was a bit miffed that Andie had decided to join them but she forced the other girl to the front of their boat and had Sam sit in behind her again. As soon as the ride turned the first corner and out of sight of the ride operators, she turned her head back and felt Sam's lips press against hers. His kisses were soft and gentle and they were breathing new life into her.

Andie looked back to see the couple making out so she crossed her arms and began to silently pout. Sam got a little more handsy as the ride went along. His hands reached over her shoulders and went straight down her shirt. The soft feel of the crushed velvet bra she wore felt amazing on his hands but he craved to feel them in the flesh. Pulling his hands free from the collar of her shirt, he snuck them back under the bottom and back up her shirt. His hand quickly pulled her right breast free from the material and started to work her soft flesh with his hand.

The feeling of him groping her tit was more than Holly could take and she turned her head back and kissed him as passionately as she could occasionally moaning as he would run over her sensitive nipple with his finger. Their heavy make-out session was almost busted as they were starting to get too carried away and neither was paying attention to the ride coming to an end. Thankfully Andie helped them out by nudging back into Holly to get her attention. Holly had just enough time to push Sam's hand away and straighten up her clothes as the boat pulled into the station.

The rest of the group was waiting for them when they exited. They couldn't agree on where to go for food so they just decided to wait instead.

It was Sam's turn to pick a ride and he led the group along not saying a word about what they were headed towards next. As soon as they approached the line the others gave a puzzled look since it was a small family roller coaster but Sam knew why this was the right ride to go on next. For the first time all day Andie finally seemed to steer clear of the two love birds. She was still upset from what happened on the dark ride.

By the time they made it up to the loading platform, the others figured out why he had chosen that ride. The way the cars were situated the riders were forced to sit in a similar manner to how the log flume had been set up. There was a lap-bar restraint but it didn't obstruct much.

Greg and Stacy switched up partners again and Greg rode in-between the other two girls while Stacy sat in front of Randy. Holly and Sam were happy to have their car all to themselves. All the way up the lift hill they shared kisses back and forth.

Sam had something else in mind for the ride though. Reaching forward with his hand he rubbed it along the waistband of her jean shorts and finally snuck it inside once the train crested the hill. His fingers went right to work plunging into her sex. Holly let out a deep moan as he drove in and out of her. The force of him grabbing at her pulled her pert ass back against him and she could feel the contour of his hard cock poking into her.

The thrill of having him play with her so brazenly out in the open like that where anyone could see surprised her how much she liked it. Around half way through the ride she felt herself let go and her body exploded in orgasm. Sam didn't stop there though he kept rubbing her clit and slamming his fingers into her. It wasn't until they approached the final brake run that he pulled his hand free. His hand immediately went to his mouth to taste her juices on his hand.

Sam had created a mess in her shorts and it looked like she peed herself based off how wet the material had gotten. Thankfully they had all decided on going into one of the shows inside the supposed 'World's Largest Theater' next and the others didn't really notice the mess they had made.

The show was pretty boring but Sam didn't care since he had Holly snuggled up against him. By the time the show ended her shorts had mostly dried and the parts that were still wet weren't visible to others since it was mainly by her still sopping wet pussy that Sam had done a number on.

The sun had gone down at that point and it was starting to get late in the day. Jenny became enemy number one to the group when she explained that she had to go home which meant the day's fun was over. Pulling out his Motorola RZR, Sam entered in each of the girl's information and gave Holly his since she was the only one of her group who had brought a phone.

It was sad to see the girls gone but they got one last look as the girls piled into Holly's car and drove off. The drive back to drop off his two cousins was pretty quiet for the most part. It was like they had accepted that it was actually nearing the end of their little brotherly trio. Sure they would still see each other but the dynamic between them would never be the same again.

Greg's house was the first stop. When Sam pulled up there was a car in the drive way that none of them recognized.

"Hey is that Suzy? Damn she's put some weight on over the last few months." Randy said from the backseat pointing to the girl that was sitting on the steps.

Greg got out and walked up towards the girl. It looked like they were starting to talk and then argue with each other. Randy being the curious person he is decided to roll his window down to hear what was being said.

"...How do you even know it's mine? You were with Sam that same day. It could be his." Greg yelled.

"No it can't be his because you stopped us before any of that could happen. Plus fuck you for bringing him into this. You knew I had feelings for him and you didn't care. You only cared about getting into my pants. And to think that I gave you my virginity..." Suzy screamed back.

Randy quickly rolled the window back up and suggested that Sam drive away before things got worse. Sam did just that and when they made it a few blocks down the road his phone began to ring. Reaching down he picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

Randy couldn't hear what was being said but it sounded like a female voice on the other end.

"I don't know, I mean I can ask." Sam said into the phone.

Turning his head he looked back at his cousin who was still sitting sprawled out on the back seat and asked him, "Hey it's the girls from the park. They want to know if we want to come hang out at their place. Do you want to go?"

Randy shrugged his shoulders and said, "Sure why not. Not like I got anything else to do."

"Alright we're in. It will only be two of us though. Greg had something he needed to take care of. What? No, that's no problem. No I know where that is. Alright we will see you guys in a little bit." Sam said before hanging up his phone.

"They live not too far from the park but they want us to grab a couple pizzas on our way. I spent most of my money on you today. Do you think you have enough to cover the pizzas?" Sam asked.

"Should but we will need to stop by my place so I can grab my wallet. Plus that way I can change my clothes since these smell like chlorine." Randy replied.

After stopping off to get money and changed they were back on their way. It was another hour drive back in the direction they had just come from. Luckily there was a pizza place right around the corner from where Holly and Stacy lived. Randy happily picked up the tab for the food and they set off in search of the house.

The numbers on the houses were a bit difficult to read in the dark but like a shining beacon, Holly's car showed them the right house out of the block. Jenny had gone home so it was just the other three girls. Andie was a frequent sleep over guest and she practically lived there the rest of the time as well. Sam climbed out of the car first and saw the smiling Stacy standing on the porch waiting on them. Randy struggled to get the pizzas out of the car without dropping them and followed Sam off into the house.

It was a really nice subdivision that the girls lived in and their house was nearly at the end of the cul-de-sac. Stacy showed Randy where to go with the food while Sam took a seat on the couch. He was a bit nervous because he really liked Holly and didn't want to screw things up. Randy came back into the living room and handed Sam a plate of food while Stacy disappeared down the hallway to presumably where the other two were.

Andie was the first to emerge from the hallway. She grabbed one of the pizza boxes and split back down the hallway. They could hear giggling coming from one of the rooms and then a few minutes later Stacy came back out and approached the couch.

"So we were thinking since the weather is still nice that we were going to hop in the hot tub for a little while. Why don't you boys go out there and hop in and we will join you." She tells them.

"We don't have any suits. How are we going to get in the hot tub?" Randy asked.

"Well you're a smart boy I'm sure you will figure it out. If you haven't just hop in, in your boxers." She says with a smirk and then disappears back down the hallway. Giggling comes from the room again right after she heads inside.