Amy and Me

Story Info
A, sort of, continuation of the Amy and Liz story.
2.1k words
4
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is, sort of, a continuation of the "Amy and Liz" story. Amy and Liz had broken up, again, and Liz had moved out about 10 or 11 days previously.)

I was sitting talking on the phone in my bedroom, shorts and a t-shirt, no underwear as I had just gotten out of the shower.

Amy walked in as the door was open. She was moping around the house; I called it moving from the "angry with Liz" stage to the "missing Liz" stage of their break-up. I was sure it was only another week before they would be back together.

I muted the phone and said, "What's up, sweetie?"

"Can you rub my back?"

"Sure, lay down."

She lay down on the bed and tucked her arms under her body.

I finished my phone call and put the phone on the bedside table.

I rubbed her back, neck, and shoulders. Repeatedly moving from her shoulders to her lower back and along her sides.

After about five minutes, she stopped me, raised up to her knees and pulled her t-shirt and sports bra off. I caught a quick glimpse of her magnificent tits before she lay back down again.

I hesitated a moment then continued rubbing her smooth skin. It was warm and silky, as if she had just moisturized. I was enjoying the feel.

Without warning, she flipped onto her back.

"Do my front, please." Her eyes were closed as if she was going over a plan in her head.

I looked at her face, shrugged, and massaged her tits. They were as perfect as I remember from our first sexual encounter.

I rubbed her stomach. Feeling her tense up from being ticklish, I went back to her tits.

As I rubbed, her nipples started to harden. I looked at her face, but her eyes were closed and I judged the slight smile to be one of contentment.

"Fortune favors the bold," ran through my mind. I bent and sucked her nipple into my mouth while massaging her other tit.

She did not object or stop me, only sighing in pleasure (is how I took it).

I moved to her other nipple, a rock-hard eraser under my tongue. I sucked, licked, and nipped, first one then the other, massaging the one not in my mouth.

Taking a chance, I rubbed my right hand down her belly, stopping just above the vee. Moving the fingers right to left, I signaled my intent to rub her pussy. No protest came from her, just a slight moan.

I moved my hand slowly over her sweatpants toward my target, she spread her legs giving me access. I rubbed her pussy. I felt her heat through the sweats.

Rubbing back and forth on her pussy and sucking her tits elicited more moans from her. She grabbed my right hand and moved it from her pussy.

I thought, "It's over; nice while it lasted."

She moved my hand toward her tits, then placed it on her stomach and pushed it under her sweats. I didn't need directions to know what she wanted.

As my hand crept into her panties and toward her bald mound, she spread her legs further. Nope, definitely know what she wants me to do.

My finger found her clit and I rubbed the nub, then continued through her slit to the hole. She was soaking wet.

It suddenly dawned on me - she wasn't moping, she was horny.

I penetrated her cunt and finger-fucked her several times.

"I could do this better if you take your clothes off," I said, hopefully.

"You take them off," she replied.

I pulled her sweats and thong off her legs. Removing her socks, I sucked the big toe of each foot into my mouth. Not really a foot man, I kissed up first one leg then the other.

At her thighs, I nibbled and sucked, teasing her as to what was to come a little north of my location.

I looked to see her reaction. She was massaging her tits and pulling on her nipples, extending them to almost half an inch in length. It looked painful but she continued with a nipple between each thumb and index finger.

I licked to her pussy. Spreading her lips, I sucked her clit into my mouth then moved to her hole. Licking and sucking, I fought to keep up with the juice that was flowing from her.

I returned to her clit as my middle finger entered her cunt and I circled it inside trying to stimulate her G-spot.

She grabbed my head and ground her snatch on my face. Bucking onto my finger, she fucked herself through the orgasm she so desperately needed.

She relaxed on the bed, her need taken care of temporarily. I did not touch her; I knew what this was... I was a way for her to get off. Her girlfriend was not here so she used the next available human. I took no offense and expected nothing in return. Hell, I just got to eat 23yo pussy - I was happy.

She sat up. Looking at me, I know she wanted to leave but felt she owed me something.

"Feel better?" I asked, attempting to relieve the awkwardness.

"Yes, thanks. What do you want in return?" she asked.

"Nothing, darling, I'm here for you."

"How about a hand job?"

"Well, I won't turn that down," I smiled. "Will you talk dirty?"

She laughed, "Sure. How dirty do you want it?"

"Fucking nasty." I made a face to show how nasty I wanted it.

"Bet you want me to say cunt a lot, right?"

I nodded vigorously.

She rubbed my cock through my shorts. It was already hard from eating her, even though he knew he was not going to get any pussy himself.

"Take these off," she told me. The shorts were halfway off before she finished the sentence.

She started jerking my cock and looked at me as I took off my t-shirt.

"Got any lube?" she asked.

"No. I finished the bottle yesterday. Have to pick some up next time I'm out."

"What were you jerking off to? When you fucked me and Liz? Putting your cock in our tight cunts? Our hot mouths sucking your cock?" she licked her lips seductively then bit her lower lip.

Fuck - was she thinking about it too or was that in keeping with the "talking dirty" she was doing.

I smiled, "You know it."

"That was a one-off thing, you know that right?"

I looked at her sitting naked, jerking my cock, her juice staining my bed and face.

"This doesn't count," she rolled her eyes, "I was horny. Plus you're not fucking my cunt tonight."

She turned in the bed so she was facing me. Maneuvering herself so she was directly in front of me, she spread her legs and took my cock back into her hands.

She looked at me and smiled mischievously.

Bending forward, she sucked my cock into her mouth and gave it an excellent tongue bath.

Rising, she said, "That was just to lube it, you're not getting a blow job."

"What, I can't cum in your mouth" I joked.

She gave me a wry smile and proceeded to jerk my cock with her right hand while rubbing my balls with her left.

I looked at her tits and pussy as she jerked me.

"You like looking at my cunt, baby," she cooed in a sexy voice.

She continued jerking me and talking dirty...

"You wanna get your big cock up my tight cunt again? What about my ass? You wanna fuck my asshole, huh? Stick this big cock up my tight shitter.

Liz fucks my asshole; did you know that? Puts that strap-on on and lubes it up, lubes my asshole with her fingers, then shoves that cock into me.

She loves fucking me - cunt or ass, she loves doing it. She even makes me suck the cock... Like I'm her fucking whore. I love it.

We have a two-headed dildo, did you know that? We each put it up our cunts and fuck onto it. It's great, watching her big titties flop around as I fuck her and myself.

You ever been fucked in the ass?"

Her hand moved from my balls to circling my anus. I moaned a little. She brought her finger to her mouth and wet it, then returned it to my asshole. I felt the finger circle, then push into my hole. I didn't try to stop her.

She spat on my cock to lube it some more and went back to talking dirty.

"You like my finger fucking your asshole, you nasty boy. I can get my strap-on, if you want something bigger up there."

I had my eyes closed and didn't open them when I said, half-jokingly, "Let me fuck your asshole first."

"Not today. Another time perhaps."

I opened my eyes to look at her but she was looking down at my cock. I don't know if she was serious or not.

She increased the pace on the cock-jerking and ass-fingering.

"Did Mary do this for you?" Mary was my former girlfriend, she was not too adventurous when it came to non-regular sex; so, no, she didn't do that for me... others had and I enjoyed it.

"No, she was pretty strait-laced," I replied, not expanding further.

"Not the slut you wanted, huh?" she concluded.

"Why do you say that?"

"I've only fucked you once and jerked you off and I can tell you're a perv," she laughed. "Mary didn't give off the kinky-type of vibe. Am I wrong?"

"No, I guess not."

"She was pretty. I'd have fucked her. Bet her cunt tasted good? Does she suck cock? Swallow?"

"Yes, she tasted good - all pussy tastes good. And yes she sucks and swallows."

"No! All pussy does not taste good, some of it is rank." She made a "disgusting" face.

"Well, you're the expert," I quipped.

"Back to Mary's tasty cunt... and her big fucking tits. Boy, you do have a type."

"I like all tits, regardless of size."

She continued with the jerking and storytelling.

"Anyway... so is Mary shaved?" (I nodded) "Imagine me eating her bald cunt. You have this big cock in her mouth. We are just using this bitch like it's Saturday night in New York.

She's licking your balls. I have two fingers up her cunt and one up her asshole... does she do anal?" (I shook my head no). "She will for me. I finger her cunt and ass until she squirts all over the place.

She is ready for cock. You lay down and she gets on you, with your cock up her sweet cunt. I come to her ass with the strap-on. She lets me slide up her asshole, like the fucking whore she is.

We start fucking this bitch in both her holes til she cums on your cock. I pull out and she gets off you. Then she goes down on you, sucking her fucking cream off your cock. I take off the strap-on and straddle your face.

You like eating my pussy, don't you?" (I nod, again) "You lick my cunt and asshole, suck on my clit. Mary lifts your legs and starts licking your fucking asshole. I turn around in a sixty-nine and swallow your cock.

You say you're going to cum. Mary moves up and kisses me while I jerk your cock off all over our faces. We lick the cum off each other and share it in another kiss."

I exploded from the scene in my head, her jerking and fingering, and her talking. She continued to jerk my cock until all the cum was out. I lay there, exhausted, having done nothing but orgasm.

"Open your eyes. One last thank-you," she said.

I opened my eyes and she smiled at me. She stuck her tongue out and licked my cum off her hand and sucked the fingers clean. Looking at me, she swallowed dramatically.

"Just for you. Don't tell anyone, or I might be thrown out of the Lesbian club."

"Wow!" was all I could say.

She rose and, deliberately, bent over in front of me with her legs spread, giving me a perfect view of her ass and pussy as she picked up her clothes. I rubbed my cock at the sight.

Holding her clothes at her waist so I could see her tits, she said, "I don't need to tell you to keep this between us, right?"

"Your secrets are safe with me," I said, meaning it.

"Love you." She blew me a kiss and turned.

"Love you, too," I answered, meaning that also, as she left my room.