All Comments on 'Amy - Celebrations & Family Moments'

by d1rty0ldMan74

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
vanyevanye9 months ago

Cal got bad quick, since a few days ago he was ok. He's an asshole, but poor guy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wish the chapters were longer

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

Another excellent installment! However, there were a few minor problems that I wanted to point out:

"Erin looked at Amy with a sad expression. "You don't know this but I had a baby when I was seventeen."

How in the hell did you slip that one past the censors? For THAT GIRL NEXT DOOR Ch. 6b, I had a sentence that said "I got married at seventeen to change my last name" and they gave me a rejection! I had to go rewrite it even though I didn't have any kissing or descriptive sex involved. And just for the record, the story takes place in Texas where the legal age of consent is 17. If you have reached that milestone then you do not need parental permission to legally marry anyone if you are a legal resident of Texas. Next up:

"Hey," Eric said, "did you know that your son-in-law is hung like a horse?"

This is either the second or third occurrence where Erin's name suddenly became "Eric". It switched back and forth throughout the last 2/3rds of the chapter. I don't know if you had a knock-down drag-out fight with the autocorrect in your word processor or if these are straight-up typos. But they are very common so you may want to do a search/replace to fix them and submit the edited version with the fix so some readers don't potentially get confused.

So, I was wondering if your preface about the Titles indicated any problems with having the stories linked. If the automatic linking isn't happening already, you do have the ability to go into the author's control panel yourself and link up the different chapters. Send me a Private email if you want me to try to walk you through it. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The lesbians daughter/daughter-n-law are bad enough, but if you have Ame and Erin get together or have them have a threesome with David then this story will have completely plummeted into the toilet. Your universe is f***ed up! And not in the good way. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yup.....one of the best story arcs I have read here. I like your style and the family dynamics. Good job!!

Also a ditto on the Eric - Erin confusion. Still an outstanding story. Keep up the good work.

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan749 months agoAuthor

I feel like AI should address the Erin/Eric oops. I'll be honest. I was drunk. Sorry.

To the homophobe; didn't you pay attention? Dave doesn't share. And they were yanking his chain. Yeesh.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… again!!! The Erin / Eric thing as mentioned above threw me for a second. But the overall story is still solid. I *care* about these people. Keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too slow. Too many unnecessary characters. Too confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awful. Boring. Too many characters. My eyes were glazing over. No real story. Should have just cut right to the sex. At least that might have taken this from 1 star to 3

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan749 months agoAuthor

Oh lookey! I am eleven chapters in and I finally got the "too much story not enough sex" complaint. I thought I'd get this weeks ago. Combined with the homophobic comments I believe this means that I have "made it" as a Literotica author. Thank you, oh, anonymous user!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

FWIW, just like some late 70s porn, the story matters and there is production value. Your stories have great production value, with an optimum balance of plot, humor, suspense, intimacy, family dynamics, and sex.

I for one check a couple times a day (more sometimes) to see if any of your three stories have another chapter. (I don't usually like non reluctance but am very curious about the Auditor and his "decency.")

To the homophobe: why are you on literotica and why do you keep reading something that has a content you abhor. Seriously, you need to get counseling?

To the other complainers: Really you make it to chapter 11 and complain about too many characters? There hasn't been a new character in weeks.

Also, I appreciate the length. Manageable reading on a busy schedule.

I hope to have the time and courage to write for this site someday, and I hope my stories are received by others the way I receive yours.

Please keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the story but please get an editor the spelling and typos make the flow of the reading sew nard two bo.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have gotten so involved with the story that I fast forward through the sex parts. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was relieved when you didn't make David, Amy and Erin into a threesome. I'm tired of almost every story about siblings on this website ending in a threesome, even though the siblings love each other, and always the first person to allow their partner to have sex with someone else is the woman, even though in reality, women are more often jealous and tend not to like to share. Or maybe in the west threesomes are normal, maybe it's just me from a different culture.

I wasn't interested in your serialized story at first, because I was worried that I would encounter something I don't like (polyamory) and it turned out to be very exciting! This story is 5/5 for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userd1rty0ldMan74@d1rty0ldMan74
Been writing games and stories for decades for public and private consumption. New to erotica. I am a superstitious writer. I believe I write better if I handwrite the piece first then transcribe it so I may take a little between stories. I really appreciate all the feedbac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES