All Comments on 'Amy - Day 03'

by d1rty0ldMan74

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sd31r20sd31r2011 months ago

DOM,

Superb. Absolutely superb! Day 3 touched me very much. Made cry right along with Dave at the cemetery.

Your sense of humor is very evident. Seen throughout the story. Especially through Lys.

Three pages this time; in my opinion, just right.

Thank you for a wonderful Love Story.

Sd31r20

Mr_coaterMr_coater11 months ago

Another excellent chapter please keep it going.

hosedbubbahosedbubba11 months ago

Been loving this story from the beginning. Truly a love story for the ages, and happy there are family on both sides that know and understand, giving their approval. can't wait to see how this goes. Great work so far, keep it going.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3311 months ago

Just WOW, WOW, WOW could not ask for better story.

Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Absolutely top quality story. More please.

sexymeupsexymeup11 months ago

what a great story, you had me in tears, this could have been a true story, this was a rare find, a story that could bring out emotions in your readers. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WOW.... usually I go on Literotica for the hard core stuff. BUT, this is so well written, with such a good pace and rythym that it doesn't need the hard core stuff in it. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You keep this up sir and you are gonna get my top pick.....just warning you.

tallman441tallman44111 months ago

Very emotional. You could help but feel pain and emotional turmoil. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great chapter... maybe the best one yet. I laughed,... I cried... especially the cemetery scene.

As I said before, I love these characters, they seem so believable, so well fleshed out. Their imperfections, their scars, make them so life like. Unlike a lot of the fiction on the site, this would be a great story without the sex... but don't you dare cut out the sex.

Another ★★★★★ and I give it an additional ★... so 6 out of 5 ☆

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful! Especially the cemetery. I’ll put waiting impatiently for your story ahead of several others in Literotica that I was getting frustrated waiting for!

Lee2012Lee201211 months ago

Freaking awesome read! One in the top three of all the categories I’ve read since the beginning in 2012. Keep writing and I’ll keep read - 5*

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan7411 months agoAuthor

Thank you again, everyone! The next installment is awaiting publication and will cover day 4 and 5. Amy & Dave's summer is just beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too many people around here fucking slicing onions. I hear if you turn a fan on, it keeps you from crying.

Erotic, emotional, deep, risky, loving, funny, and not hung up on describing bodies exactly

For what more is there to ask?

Five for you

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

Okay, so I was reading your installments over the course of the past two weeks. I have resisted adding you to my "following list" until now. But I can resist no longer. Even though I side with Amy's soon to be ex husband Christopher on the subject of girls shaving off their pubic hair, the rest of the story is very good. I can count the number of authors that I follow on one hand. Just so you know that it's a compliment to make it onto my list. 5/5

SportymonkSportymonk10 months ago

Omg, this series is great but this part is better than anything!! The letter from Grace and then Dave crying at the cemetary after Amy talks to Grace, WOW! I would have enjoyed it more but dust kept getting in my eyes and I had to wipe them dry.

This is some of the best literature I have read here.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto6810 months ago

You have amazing writing skills. I feel like I am part of the story. Can't wait to read more.

OldGuy1946OldGuy194610 months ago

So many people before me have said it already - VERY well done! Another one with tears during the cemetery scene. Lost my wife after 47 years so I know the feeling. Thank you for what you have done so far and please keep up the excellent work.

OG

202GE202GE8 months ago

The emotions during the family reunion were great and heartwarming.

However, this character doesn't have a genius level IQ. They neither talk nor act like a person in that category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userd1rty0ldMan74@d1rty0ldMan74
Been writing games and stories for decades for public and private consumption. New to erotica. I am a superstitious writer. I believe I write better if I handwrite the piece first then transcribe it so I may take a little between stories. I really appreciate all the feedbac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Amy - Day 02 Previous Part
Amy Series Info