All Comments on 'Amy Finishes Calendar Shoot and More'

by Ricknnca

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 2 months ago

Why the need to put children in this kind of story? Why had she the need to return home? Wasn't she better living with "Daddy" being a cheap whore for him? She didn't have any concern about her children and her husband! They could have died in a car accident while she was being a whore and she couldn't care less! 1*

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

It looks like Amy has softened up Brian to the point where he will want to see erotic nude photos of her. Between the pressure from his boss, Robert, at work, and Amy, he seems ready to accept his role as her cuck husband, and Robert as her owner. Amy is a slut for cock and will now fuck anyone Robert chooses. She also really loves being photographed. It has been suggested before, but I can easily imagine Robert, through his connections, getting his blonde big-tinted hardbody pet into pornographic films. She would love the fucking, love the attention, and love being in front of one or more cameras.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

To Impo_64. This is clearly a fantasy and the author has created his own reality for Amy. I mentioned this in an earlier comment, and I trust that in the story Amy will reman a good mother to her boys and that Brian will be completely satisfied with the exhibitionist model and cock hungry submissive slut that Amy has become. If you cannot accept the world that the author has created and insist on your own standards of morality, you might want to move on to another story. I for one enjoy this very erotic story as the author has written it and have no problem suspending disbelief in the characters he has created.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

The author has created a wonderful and very sexy character in Amy. She is a devoted gym rat and hardbody, and spends hours in the gym each day working on her body, which now is stunningly gorgeous, to match her beautiful face. long blonde hair. and very large and firm DD cup tits. Her self-confidence in her body and her sexuality has soared from her exposure in front of the camera and from becoming Robert’s committed submissive. He is displaying and training her as his sexual pet and giving her more and more sexual experiences with his kinky friends. She gets wet just thinking about being fucked by Robert, Dale, and now others, including beautiful Megan and Tyrone, with his huge cock. She wants to have “lunch” with Megan so they can enjoy lesbien play together. Outside of her submissive relationship with Robert, she is now clearly the dominant partner in her marriage and enjoys encouraging her husband, Brian, who is fat, out of shape, and bearded, to become more and more comfortable sharing erotic photos of her at his work. She got him to admit again that he enjoys masturbating to her photos, and he now wants nude “naughty” photos of her. She will soon bring him a photo of her naked on her knees, presenting her big tits to the camera. Her conscious strategy is to gradually gain his acceptance of her displaying her naked tits and pussy in erotic poses in front of a camera. Soon no doubt she will share with him pornographic photos of her engaged in sex with men or women. She loves Brian and wants to bring him into her new life as Robert’s “big titty slut” so she does not have keep it secret from him. It seems that she wants Brian to be her cuck as well as voyeur of her erotic photos and likely soon even more pornographic photos (are videos far off?). Robert also wants her to share with Brian her relationship with Robert. Amy’s increasing sexual self-confidence and eager desire to display her incredible body especially in front of a camera, and increasing submissiveness to Robert go hand-in-hand. The author has done a wonderful job detailing her transformation and journey to a glamour and erotic model and slut for cock and pussy outside of her marriage. This is clearly a fantasy story and the author has quite intentionally, it seems, left out most of the very realistic and gritty aspects of modern life and marriage to create the simpler world inhabited by the gorgeous and now almost insatiable and happily cheating slut that Amy has become (she is working to share, step-by-step, her new modeling career and slut life with Brian). The author has created a most appealing and stunningly beautiful and sexy character in Amy. I hope there will be many chapters written about her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Twisted, sick, interracial, humiliation, cucking crap. It is what it is. What this isn't, is LW worthy.

robbo069robbo069about 1 month ago

I’m wondering how this will all play out in the end.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

“Dale will be the only other man I share you with unless you ask me to or something out of the norm." holding her now clean body to his.”

So what are Robert’s plans for the busty model?

AmbulAmbul23 days ago

I must have commented on this before, but I really love that Amy is a very serious hardbody gym rat. Her workout regime gets significant attention, how she moves her super fit and sleekly muscular body, and displays her very large and firm DD cup tits are a major part of who she is and they get top billing in this terrific erotic fantasy story. I also really like how the author has the camera shutter sound work as a sexual trigger for Amy, and she will do anything sexual when in front of a clicking camera. When the camera clicks when she is posing nude or nearly nude and Amy immediately gets wet and wants to be fucked. Love it! I have no doubt that there will be tension and drama as she brings her husband into her new world of erotic modeling and sex with Robert and his friends. I have speculated before that once Brian has embraced her new erotic modeling (and likely pornographic video) career and role as slut for Robert, he could become her major cheerleader. Robert, I am sure, will provide Brian with ample incentive, as he does want the hot young mom and her devoted husband to remain happily married and be good parents for their two young children. I suspect that with his money and connections, Robert has plans for his stunning “big titty slut” and model that go way beyond her being just a nude model and his personal fucktoy. Amy is a fabulous character who mixes submissive naïveté for Robert and very dominant and focused wife of Brian. Both sides of Amy are complemented by her enthusiastic exhibitionism and thrill showing off her incredible body.

kalzoo1kalzoo119 days ago

Looking forward to the next chapter! Amy telling Brian about Robert and Brian accepting his new place as a full on cuckold encouraging Amy. Robert giving Brian incentives to get healthier and be involved as a full on cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRicknnca@Ricknnca
Clean cut kinda guy... 5'11, 185#, short blonde (shaved head sometimes) short goatee, tan athletic, very thick cock.... I LUV curvy women... thick curvy women, women with big boobs drive me crazy and if you are married... bonus points! If you read my stories, they are based o...