All Comments on 'Amy Lynn The Story Ch. 03'

by amy_lynn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
pdv990pdv990over 12 years ago
A great series

I've loved these stories - I hope you'll continue to write

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i love these stories

Imagine writing that how fucking sick can you be a sicko write a story and a loser tells how much he loves it, ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A crossdressing freak for a husband.

And gay crossdressing freak that takes it up the ass, yeah I can see why this woman hates men.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Great Stories

Please continue!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Aside from an editor

You need an editor to catch incomplete sentences and missing words. I suppose the story is OK, though I guess I just don't get it. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Job.

These are good stories. You do need an editor. It seems that some folks on this site lose sight of the fact that it's a "fantasy" site. Just because they're so hung up on "Mr. Normal" shouldn't keep the rest of us from exploring and having fun. I've done the stuff in your stories and love it. Doesn't mean I'm gay, I don't have any desire to do it with guys. You must have some experience or you wouldn't write so close to the mark. The only critique I have for you is that it takes a bit more foreplay to open a guy up. You can't just stick your dildo in there! Thanks for the stories. Loved them.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
He is NOT

a freak. But who???? I would give 5*s, but can not agree with such submissiveness. I think only the abused can accept such life-style. 2*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong section

The husbands gay

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 12 years ago
grow up!

No, I'm not talking about the author, but the people commenting such things as "he is gay", or "only abused can like this" and so on. That's pure bullshit. Pardon my frensh. I think this story comes pretty close to the reality of a loving D/s relationship in it's infant stages, where the parties are still exploring and accepting themselves. And furthermore, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being turned on by this, or acting this kind of fantasy out, as long as it is done between two consenting(spelling?) adults.

I can not, however, give this story the 5* I would like to, simply because of a few too many spelling-, grammar-, and sentence building errors. But it is definitly a solid 4! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not gay but submissive

getting pegged by a wife misstress is the ulimate!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Not gay, but blurring the lines pretty well. Definitely not a man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous