Amy Makes a New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe wasn't shy and during a slow number got very close and the feeling of her against my body turned me on, a lot. After two hours of dancing, only broken the need for refreshment, I wasn't thinking straight when I headed for the bathroom. I was coming out of the stall when Zoe barred my way, she pushed me back, closed the door and leaned into me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I was about to say something when she planted her lips on mine. All sensible thought flew out of the door and I kissed her back, it was sweet and sexy, full of desire in both of us. I was incredibly turned on and then stunned when she slipped her hand under my skirt and pushed the gusset of my knickers to one side to allow a finger to slide inside me. I was so stunned I said nothing and relaxed, thirty seconds later I screamed so loudly as I came that someone knocked on the door to check that I was okay.

Five minutes later we were in a taxi heading for my home. Two minutes after the door was unlocked, we were naked in bed and Zoe's head was between my thighs. I'd lost all common sense as sexual desire took over and I relished the feelings that she caused with her fingers and tongue. After the second orgasm, she spun around, put her mouth back on my slit and planted hers on my mouth. The next half hour was filled with wild sexual abandon and all of the frustration of recent years flowed away. I have no idea how many times I came or how many times Zoe did.

As I lay back exhausted Zoe rolled onto her side and whilst stroking my belly said, "That was fun."

"It was and we hardly know each other."

"I know, that's the best part. I've had a fantasy about an older woman for a while and now I know that it was even better than I'd hoped." I realised that what I'd just done was far from comfortable for me. Whilst Zoe was in the loo, I wondered what to do.

Then she reappeared, fully dressed and came over to kiss me. "Thanks, Amy, that was fun, but I need to go now, my boyfriend will be worried." I stood with my mouth open like a goldfish as she slipped out of the door.

It took me days to get my head around what I'd done. That type of behaviour was something I'd done once before, a very long time ago. I'd hated it then and vowed never to do it again. I hadn't even had enough to drink to blame alcohol, but damn, the sex had been insanely good.

* * * * *

I had no idea what Haskells' had done to find a replacement for Connie until one day the Managing Director came to see me. "Amy, how are things?"

"Great, things are going well. This is a good team. Have you found anyone yet? It would be useful to know so that I can plan my next job."

"We have found the person that we want. You. You've done great things and if you took the job permanently, I'm sure you'd improve things even more."

My reply, "But, but ...." sounded like a motorboat struggling to start. "You want me to stay and do this?"

He told me the package that they were offering. It wasn't that I needed the money, it was close to what I could earn from my freelance work, but with consistency. I asked for twenty-four hours to think it over, but by the time that I went to bed, I'd made up my mind.

The next day I took a framed picture of Dee into the office with me. After a meeting with the senior managers, at which I confirmed that I'd take the job, I headed back to my now permanent office. I reached into my briefcase to remove the photo and placing it on the corner of my new desk I asked, "Well Dee, how does it feel to be back?" I laughed out loud, who'd have thought.

Cricket

I'd been working at home for most of the day and stopped to make tea. As I waited for the kettle to boil, I noticed that there were a lot of cars parking on the nearby recreation ground and realised that there must be a Bandit's cricket match that evening. After I finished my tea, I went to change into a pair of jeans, a sweater, comfy shoes and pulled on my jacket. I was about to leave, but turned and looked in the drawer by the door. I found my old baseball cap with the team's badge on it. I'd bought it years ago, maybe twenty-five years ago when Dee and I attended our first ever game just to see what it was all about. I pulled my ponytail through the gap at the back and smiled as I checked it out in the mirror. I'd fallen in love with cricket and had missed it after moving to the south coast.

I treated myself to a couple of slices of pizza and a large gin and tonic before I settled into my seat. The first few balls had been bowled when a young girl of about fourteen, dragged a woman to the seats next to me saying, "Come on Mum, the game's started."

The woman sat down heavily and turned to me, "Sorry about that, she's desperate to see the game and I misjudged the time."

"It's okay you've only missed the first three balls and only one run's been scored," I replied.

A couple of minutes later, one of the batsmen hit a very high ball that sailed over the boundary landing a few yards away from us to score a six. I leapt to my feet to cheer as the flames soared into the air from the nearby flame machines. The girl turned to her mum, "Did you see that Mum, a six and it came our way."

I turned to look at Mum and realised that she had little idea of what was happening. "Is this your first game?" I asked. It was then that I got a good look at her. She was a few inches smaller than me, five feet five or six, slim with shoulder-length dishwater blonde hair. She was in her early forties I guessed and rather attractive.

"Yes, it is although I've seen it on TV. This is an incredible atmosphere, as long as you know about the flame throwers, I wasn't expecting that and I nearly jumped out of my skin, sorry."

"It's okay. I remember my first time here; I was the same and my wife laughed at me because I was on my feet shouting and clapping like a lunatic. Does your daughter play? I'm Amy by the way."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Meredith and that's my daughter, Sarah. She's been playing at school and seems to be quite good. She's had a couple of coaching sessions."

Sarah was tall for her age and slim with long blonde hair. A good-looking young lady with huge enthusiasm. Meredith and I chatted away as the game progressed and I explained what was happening as things occurred. At one point she leaned towards me and whispered, "I thought that they played with red cricket balls, these are white." I laughed loudly and drew a few odd looks from those sitting nearby, before explaining the difference between one day and T20, where they play with white balls and test match or county cricket, which is where they use the traditional red balls.

By the end of the home team's innings, I was thirsty again and went with Meredith and Sarah to the food stalls. Sarah went to buy some burgers and I suggested a proper drink for Meredith. Clutching two gins I waited for them at the stand entrance before we went back to our seats.

Sarah told me all about how she fell in love with cricket watching England Women play and wanted to join the local women's team. "Have you heard of a local girl called Hayley Sharp? She plays for the women's team here and at University." I asked.

"Yeah, I know of her, she's famous because she's from near here."

"I know her parents and used to work with her grandmother. The first time I met her Dad was here and he wasn't much older than you."

"Wow, that's amazing. I'd love to be like her."

Meredith and I kept chatting as the game progressed. We seemed to connect and watching Sarah's enthusiasm was intoxicating. Suddenly, I spotted two people walking along the path that separates the seats from the boundary. I turned to Meredith and said, "Excuse me a minute, I need your daughter. I'll explain in a minute." I grabbed Sarah's hand and said, "Come with me."

I raced down the stairs and called out, "Pauline." She heard me and turned back with her daughter. "Amy, hi, nice to see you, who's this?"

"I just met Sarah and her Mum. Sarah plays cricket, but this is her first professional game. She knows who Hayley is."

It was then that Sarah realised that the young woman standing next to Pauline was Hayley Sharp. She blushed as she said, "You're a bit of a hero. Nice to meet you." The two of them spoke for a couple of minutes before Pauline and Hayley had to go.

Sarah was bursting with joy as she explained to her mother who she'd just met. Meredith looked close to tears as she said, "That was kind of you and you've made my evening better than I expected."

The game was over and the Bandits had won. Meredith turned to me, "Amy, thank you that was fun."

I looked at Sarah and then back to her Mum before I spoke, "You might change your mind in a minute because I bet Sarah would love to meet the team."

"What?" Asked Sarah.

"Don't tell me you know them or something?" Meredith asked.

"No, I don't, but they come out and sign autographs and pose for selfies with the youngsters. It's good fun, come on."

Sarah opened her eyes very wide as she pleaded, "Muuuuum, pleeease." Meredith had little choice but to agree, anyone who could plead like that could get almost anything they wanted. It was quite endearing.

Sarah was in awe of the players and posed for a few pictures with them. Then I heard Hayley call my name. She jogged over and presented Sarah with a replica cap for the women's team. "I saw you with the guys and thought that you might like this. You need to keep up your practice and maybe one day you'll be able to play here."

Sarah was yet again wide-eyed as she thanked Hayley and close to tears, she pulled the cap on.

Meredith was parked on the recreation ground next to my home and so we walked in that direction together. The traffic was jammed up at the exit and I knew from previous events that it would take time to clear. "This is where I live and that mess will take at least half an hour to sort out. Why don't you come up with me? I'll make us tea and you can use the loo if you need to."

I suspect that if I'd offered to take Sarah to the moon she'd have agreed, she grabbed her mother's hand and followed me.

"Wow, this is lovely." Meredith was looking around my apartment, she was right it was nice, I was lucky.

"The toilets are along there, help yourself. I'll make tea." Sarah disappeared and Meredith stood by the window. When Sarah returned, she asked for a cold drink and I pointed her at the fridge telling her to help herself. I handed Meredith her mug of tea as she was looking at my photos.

"Is that your partner?"

"Yes, that's Dee. We were together for twenty-six years; she went almost three years ago."

"The two of you made a striking looking couple. She was a bit older than you?"

"I was twenty-two when I met her, she was forty-three. It took another two years before we became a couple."

"That's quite an age gap."

"It was, but it never seemed like it. I once said that if she'd been twenty years younger, she wouldn't have been the same woman that I fell in love with. The only downside was that she went ..." I didn't finish the sentence, but Meredith knew what I'd meant.

"Sorry I didn't mean to upset you. I'd guess that's your parents."

"Yes, they were killed in a car accident when I was sixteen. I lived with my Aunt until I moved here, after university."

"That's sad. I still have my parents and my sister. I don't know what I'd do without them."

"What about Sarah's father?"

Sarah jumped in quickly. "He buggered off when I was seven, I've only seen him once since then and he wasn't very nice to me. My Mum loves me, she's performed miracles for the two of us."

We chatted for another twenty minutes before I checked on the car park exit from the window. "You should be able to get out okay now, although I'm not chucking you out. I've loved meeting you both."

Sarah jumped up and hugged me. "Thank you for everything, you're very kind and kept my Mum occupied, I thought she was going to hate it. Thanks for introducing me to Hayley, that was wonderful."

"You're both very welcome and maybe if your Mum doesn't want to go to another game, she could drop you off and I'd take you. Not sure your Mum would agree to that though."

"I don't think I'd be comfortable with that, but I enjoyed it and I'd go again."

"Next time you go, call me first and I can let you park in my visitor space, it'll save you the parking fee." I grabbed a card with my number on it and handed it to Sarah.

After they'd left, I made more tea and sat thinking about the evening. The game had been great, but it'd been even more enjoyable because I got to share it. Meredith was good company and Sarah made me wonder about kids. They'd never featured in my plans and I hadn't missed them, but being in Sarah's company made me think that it was something that had passed me by.

The following day Meredith sent me a text message to thank me for the previous evening. I saved her number to my contacts.

* * * * *

I was driving home from work about ten days later and as I passed the cricket ground, I was reminded that there was a game on Saturday, actually, two games, the women's team played during the afternoon and the men's team in the early evening. When I got home, I sent Meredith a message to tell her about the game and invited her and Sarah to join me.

Two hours later Meredith called me to ask if, I was sure. "Of course, it should be fun and I believe that Sarah's hero is playing."

* * * * *

Meredith parked her car next to mine and we walked to the ground. "Thanks for letting me park, it saved me a few pounds. Having a teenage daughter is expensive and being a single mum, money's always a bit tight." I didn't say anything until she followed up with, "That's unfair, Sarah isn't demanding and I know that some of her friends are always getting the latest things."

"I hope that my invite didn't cause you any difficulties."

"No, no don't be silly. But a tenner for parking makes a difference."

Sarah stood at the boundary edge watching the girl's teams warm up. I saw Hayley wave to her and before the team headed back to the changing room, she went over to speak to Sarah. Sarah was all excited that Hayley had remembered her.

In between innings, we went to get something to eat and Sarah asked if she could go into the shop where they sell kit and replica clothing. I saw her checking out a shirt the same as the players wore and when she checked the price tag, she winced. I don't know why, but I felt a huge wave of compassion and went over to her, "Were you thinking of getting one?"

"I'd love one, but no way could we afford that. It doesn't matter."

"Sarah, I like you and your Mum and I like your enthusiasm. I'd like to treat you."

"No, Amy. You can't that's not right."

I struggled with her reply, although it didn't surprise me. She was a delightful, polite young lady who was a credit to her mother and I was a woman who had means and could easily afford to treat her. It would give us both pleasure but I knew that it could cause problems, so left it at that.

When the women's game was over Hayley waved over to Sarah and she got to meet some of the other team members. Yet again she was buzzing when she came back to her seat but decided to go for a walk around the ground and after being told to take care, she left her mother and me alone.

Meredith told me a little about her parents; her father had been an engineer and her mum had stayed at home until Meredith went to high school and then she found a job in a supermarket. She had an older sister who lived with her husband in Scotland. Meredith worked as a secretary in a law practice, it paid decent money but didn't provide many luxuries. The two of us seemed to get on well, we laughed at silly things and I enjoyed the time that I spent with her.

Sarah re-joined us for the start of the men's game during which we cheered and clapped as it progressed. Suddenly, the skies grew dark and the floodlighting took over from the daylight. Ten minutes later we felt the first drops of rain, two minutes later we dashed for cover, the heavens had opened with a vengeance. It'd grown very cold; we were wet and dozens of us were packed under the grandstand to avoid the worst of the rain. "I've got an idea, why don't we make a run for it to my place. We can change into dry clothes and keep our eye on the resumption of play. If they start again, we should have ten minutes to get back."

Sarah was shivering and nodded. We were soaked by the time we reached my apartment. "You two use the bathroom in there and have a shower to warm up. There are towels and I'll find some stuff for you to wear, but it might not be very fashionable."

Meredith looked at me, "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm offering you the chance to get warm and dry, then a hot drink, not to move in."

I found some leggings, underwear and sweatshirts for the two of them and after a quick shower myself, I filled the kettle for tea. I laughed when they appeared, Meredith in clothes that were too big for her and Sarah in things she would never wear by choice. "Tea for you both?" They nodded. "Sarah, open my laptop, it's on the table there." I told her the code and suggested, "Search for the Cricinfo website and it'll warn us if there's going to be an inspection and when they're going to resume the game."

Sarah looked surprised and I asked her what was wrong. "You barely know Mum and me, yet you bring us here, you're very kind and just let me use your laptop. I've never met anyone like you."

I smiled, thinking 'what a nice girl' "Thank you, I've never met anyone like you either. I don't know anything about teenage girls really, but I remember what I was like and assume that you're not that different. I love having someone to share things with and I've been alone for too long. I'm enjoying sharing things with you and your Mum. I don't want anything from you, as long as you don't abuse my trust."

Sarah stood up and walked over to hug me. "Thank you. We were lucky to meet you."

There was no sign of the rain letting up and we quickly concluded that the game was over. Meredith looked at Sarah and said, "I think we should be going." She turned to me, "I'll get these things laundered and bring them back to you in a couple of days."

"It's okay, hang on to them until the next game." Suddenly I had an idea, "You could spend the night if you'd like." I knew that I would enjoy it and Sarah looked eager, but Meredith was reluctant.

"I really don't want to impose anymore and you've been generous already, so thank you, but we'll head off."

"That's fine. Check the fixtures and give me a call. I'll probably be at all of the home games unless I have to travel and I'd love your company."

The minute they'd left I felt alone again. I hoped that we could be friends, but we'd have to wait and see how things worked out.

* * * * *

Meredith and Sarah attended the next four games and I loved having their company. Sarah made me laugh a lot and I enjoyed chatting with her Mum. Meredith and I also spoke on the telephone a few times in between games.

One evening Sarah called me herself, full of excitement and it took me a moment or two to calm her down. "Sorry Amy, I'm crazy excited. I've been invited to take part in a week-long coaching session, at the ground. My Coach recommended me and one of the Bandits scouts saw my last game. They want to work on my bowling mainly, but they'll also do some work on batting technique."

It took a while before she'd told me the whole story and I suggested that she could call round after her sessions if she wanted to.

Meredith came over twice that week whilst Sarah was training. It was the first time that we'd been alone together and each time she left; I felt a hole because I'd enjoyed being with her.

* * * * *

I was tired, it had been a long difficult week and then going to watch the cricket this evening, although I'd enjoyed it, had sapped the last of my energy reserves. I took a mug of tea to bed intending to read for a few minutes. I cradled the mug and sat with my feet drawn up so that I could balance the book against my thighs. My mind drifted back to earlier in the evening. It had been joyful watching Sarah cheer and whoop, she was even dafter than I was, truly infectious and spending time with her was a real pleasure. Meredith and I had chatted throughout the game and I was sorry when it concluded because the two of them left to go home.