Amy Makes a New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about Meredith. She was quite beautiful, although she didn't make the most of herself, seemingly almost afraid to let her attractiveness show through. Since we'd first met, she'd come out of her shell, she was incredibly funny and articulate. I closed my eyes as I thought about the graceful lines of her neck and ... My eyes came open and I started to tremble. It had hit me; I wanted her sexually, in my bed, I wanted to kiss her, to hold her. Dear God, I was falling for her.

She was, as far as I knew, straight. I'd never made any secret of the fact that I had been married to another woman, but she hadn't commented upon that. I turned off the light and rolled over. I liked her and we could become good friends, something that would be welcome.

* * * * *

The cricket season was largely over and that meant no more evenings spent in Sarah and Meredith's company. But I wanted to continue spending time with Meredith so I invited her out to dinner and on another evening, we went to see a stage show.

She also came over a couple of times when Sarah was spending the evening with her friends. I loved being with her, she was great to have as a friend, but there was something more for me.

* * * * *

One night after dinner we were listening to music and lounging on the couch when Meredith said, "Amy, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course, what is it?"

"I've never been with a woman before, but I think I'm falling for you and I'm scared."

If Santa Claus had knocked on the door right then, I doubt if I'd have been more surprised. "Wow, that's come as a shock."

"Do you find me attractive?" She asked with concern etched across her face.

"I do. You are very attractive and I confess, if you were gay, I'd be interested, but as far as I know, you're not."

She looked crestfallen. "This isn't easy for me to say, I've wrestled with this for weeks, some of it for a couple of years actually." She paused to consider her next words, "Sex was never that good for me and I assumed that, either that's how it was meant to be or that there was something wrong with me. A while ago, over a year ago, I read a book about two women in love, then there was a film on TV and it was followed by two TV series. It seemed that lesbian love was everywhere and it got me thinking, maybe that was the problem. I started looking at women differently. The thing is, it terrified me; I didn't think I could ever be brave enough to try? What if I didn't like it? How would I meet a like-minded person who found me attractive? What would Sarah think? What would my parents think? What did I think?"

"Have you found answers to any of those questions?" I asked.

"No, not really." She stopped for a minute or so. "Then I bumped into you at the cricket. It took a while and I started to wonder. I think that you're gorgeous; actually, I can't believe you're nearly ten years older than me. You never made any secret of your inclination; you never made a move on me. I thought that lesbians were predatory, at least that was a rumour I've read."

"Okay. But, what about Sarah and your parents?"

"I think, I hope that they would be okay after the shock wore off. I've never done anything that bold before. They love me and I'm sure they'd like you, but that's all hypothetical, isn't it?"

I ignored her question, "And Sarah?"

"About ten days ago she asked me if I fancied you. It left me gasping for breath, I'd asked myself the same question a couple of weeks earlier and it felt as if she was reading my mind. When I said that I liked you and found you attractive she laughed."

"She laughed?" That had me puzzled.

"She told me that she'd seen me looking at you and that she'd once caught you staring at me. She also said that I should kiss you and see what happened. When I protested, told her that she was crazy she blew me away."

"Okay, what did she say?"

"She told me that she'd also wondered about lesbian love and sex and had used the computer to find out more. I nearly blew a gasket; I was annoyed until she laughed again and told me that she'd seen my search history and found out that I'd been doing the same research. She thinks you're wonderful and would be happy for us to be together."

I sat thinking and I could see that the wait was killing her. "I hate the idea of being a straight-girls experiment, but there has to be a first time for everyone. I do like you and I've thought about you and me, but there was Sarah and I always thought that would be an issue, so I decided that we'd be friends. The fact that Sarah seems to be on board has removed that obstacle." I doubted if Meredith was brave enough to do anything on her own initiative and that her courage had been exhausted, so I moved towards her. I cupped her cheek, "I've thought about you sexually, but I'm not a predator so ..."

She looked up at me and seemed to have shrunk, "Could you be a bit predatory? Please."

I leaned in and kissed her. For the first time in a long time, I felt something that I'd missed, not only a feeling of wonder, of happiness and a yearning for more, but the possibility of love and not a one-off romp. Meredith made some cute noises that suggested she was enjoying her first female to female encounter. I moved my hand to her breast, there was a momentary flinch before she pushed back against my hand forcing my fingers to enclose her. She kissed me back with enthusiasm. Then she pulled back all wide-eyed and grinning.

"I don't know what just happened, but I'm not scared, I want more, I want you, please show me."

"Are you sure?"

She grabbed my hand and asked, "Bedroom? Now before I lose the courage I've been trying to find for a while."

This was something that I hadn't expected, but the grin was threatening to make my face sore. Meredith raced towards the bedroom, but as soon as she got there she slowed and seemed to hesitate.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, but, well I'm nervous. Please just do things, anything, god I'm shaking and I feel so sexually turned on."

I grabbed her, hugging her to me as we kissed. It was thrilling, she wasn't holding back and I felt good, better than I had for a very long time. We removed our clothes one item at a time and at the same time watching each other. The lights were dim and I'm sure that helped her, but I was itching to see her naked. We stood facing each other and Meredith looked hesitant so I took her hand and pulled her onto the bed. As I leaned in to kiss her, I whispered, "Let me lead, but stop me at any time. Do not do anything you feel uncomfortable with, okay?"

She nodded back, kissed me and took my breasts in her hands. She looked up smiling, "Let me ..." She didn't finish and bent to take a nipple in her mouth. Excitement coursed through my body, something that I'd only ever felt with one other person. I heard her mutter, "I can't believe how good this feels, how right." Neither could I.

Her hand slid down my thigh and came up to my slit, there was a pause and suddenly a finger penetrated me. I came thirty seconds later. Meredith stopped and looked at me wide-eyed, "I just made another woman come." She grinned, "Suddenly after all these years ..." I kissed her to shut her up. Then I slid a finger inside her and I thought she'd been shocked, but she squealed, "Dear lord, just like that, oh fuck." She looked up again, "Sorry for the language."

"I don't care about that, but I am going to fuck you and probably make you swear again." She came as if she'd never done so before and sagged back into the bed. "Are you okay?"

"Never in my life have I ever felt anything like that. I'd like to try that again later."

I laughed so loud she looked stunned. "You have things to learn. I suspect that later will be in about three or four minutes."

"Three or four minutes until what?"

"Until you come again." I slid between her legs and licked her slit from bottom to top causing her to sigh like a tyre with a slow puncture. I licked and licked as she squirmed, then I took her clit between my lips and closed them causing more bad language as she went rigid, then softened as if she'd melted. The next time I made her come she slapped me on the side of the head, it was hard enough to know that she wanted me to stop.

She muttered, "Sorry," before sighing and throwing herself back against the pillow.

I rolled onto my side leaving my arm across Meredith's belly. She was on her back and turned her head towards me, her hair in a state of disarray and damp with sweat. I could see her trying to form words, "That was, that was something wonderful. It was tender, gentle and caring and I haven't ever come like that. Come to think of it, I may have come more times tonight than I ever did in any single week before. Is it you? Are you a witch or is that how it always is?"

"A witch?" I laughed. "It's not always like that, sometimes it's just really good, sometimes it's better. Depends on the circumstances and mood I guess."

"Better? That may kill me."

"I've had encounters that are satisfying, but it's always better when there is a connection, some feeling of love."

"I hate to ask but was it ... with Dee?"

"Yes, it was." I paused, "But I don't want to compare and, in any case, it changed as we got older. She's not here, you are and you're amazing. I hope that this isn't the only time for us."

"So do I."

"I think I need to tell you something, to be honest. I've had a lot of thoughts about you and I've wanted you here in this bed several times, but ..."

"I've thought about you as well. I wanted to know what it would be like to lick your pussy. It made me nervous. I liked it a great deal and I want to do it again, not this minute, but maybe later and maybe tomorrow and ...."

"I think I'd like that too."

We dozed for about an hour and then there was some more crazy lust. I fell asleep with my head on Meredith's thigh.

* * * * *

Meredith heard her phone ringing in the living room and jumped up, "That's Sarah, I need to get this in case something's wrong." I grabbed my robe and followed her, heading for the kitchen, when I heard one side of the conversation.

"... with Amy."

"No, we didn't go out."

"We've been talking and stuff."

"Sarah, mind your business!"

Whatever Sarah said next, I didn't hear, but Meredith replied, "Yes, we did and yes, it was." She'd turned so red that she could've found work as a traffic light, then she handed me the phone.

"Hello, Sarah. Your Mum's okay."

"I'm guessing that you two have been ... well, I'm pleased. My Mum cares for you a lot and so do I. Have a nice time."

I was flabbergasted and Meredith looked embarrassed. "She knew?" I asked.

"I didn't tell her, but I think she knew. She's smart."

"She is. I'm not sure that it'll be easy to look at her the next time we meet."

"Yes, it will. Now should we take this tea back to bed? We have plenty of time and there are a few things that I learned in my research."

I smiled as I followed her back to bed. Meredith knew that I was watching her ass and she wiggled it a little, it made my smile even wider. We sat side by side cross-legged, I was surprised that she felt so comfortable being naked.

"I like when you look at me like that, it makes me feel special. I've never really felt special before. I can't believe that I'm sitting here naked in the daylight with you and feel okay about it."

"I'm surprised that I feel okay about it as well. You are very attractive and special." I paused for a moment, "A couple of days ago I was thinking about you, how lovely you were, but it occurred to me that you dressed almost as if you were trying to hide yourself a little."

Meredith blushed, "Thank you. You always seem so ... together, smart even when you're casual. That sounds daft, but you know what I mean. I'd like to be more confident like you."

"I think you do yourself an injustice. What you did last night must have taken huge courage."

"It did, but I'm glad I did it. I feel so happy this morning." She lowered her head but looked up at me through big hooded eyes. "I've never felt this turned on, never felt so sexually needy and I'm sure that I've left a damp patch on the sheets."

I laughed. "Why don't we see if we can wreck the sheets, they'll wash you know." I leaned forward and took her mug placing them both on the bedside table, as I turned back to her, she grabbed me and pulled me down on top of her.

"I want to make you come, then I want you to make me come." Without a pause, she slid down and took a nipple in her mouth and found my slit with a couple of fingers. She was forceful and clearly wanted to please me. I was about to come when she moved further down and licked me, probing with her tongue and sucking on my clit. I screamed as I came and Meredith kept going with determination. After I came a couple of times, she came up to lay beside me. As she kissed me, I tasted myself for the first time in a few years.

"Thank you, that was wonderful. I have an idea. I want to please you, but I want you to be in control. You may find it hard to start with but trust me, I know what I'm doing."

"You won't hurt me, will you?"

"No." I laughed, "And you won't hurt me, despite what you might think." She looked puzzled. "I'll lay back, you get on your knees astride me." Meredith manoeuvred so that she was on my lower chest. "Now, work your way up here and lower yourself onto my lips.

She looked shocked. "But I'll suffocate you."

"No, you won't, do as I ask and you'll find yourself in control, make use of me."

She was tentative to start with until she neared her orgasm. Then she clamped her thighs around my head, after a moment she looked down concerned. I manager to whisper, "I'm fine, go for it." After about thirty seconds she forgot all about me and used me to satisfy herself. I loved this and always had, I wasn't in control and yet somehow, I was, it was odd, but I enjoyed doing this and thought that it might break down Meredith's barriers a little.

When she woke up an hour later, she looked at me and then a smile broke out, "Jesus, that was something else. Are you really, okay?"

"Yes, more than okay. I like that and I'd like to do that again with you, plenty of times."

"I had no idea, no idea at all. Thank you, you've opened my eyes," she stopped speaking, then laughed heartily and said, "and I've opened my legs."

The bedding was covered in sweat and other bodily fluids so we stripped it and I went to put it in the machine. Meredith was in the shower and when I asked if she was okay, she replied, "Fine, I love your shower it's huge."

"Big enough for two?" I replied. The door opened and she smiled. There was no sex in the shower, which surprised me a little, but we washed each other gently and it was just as satisfying. Maybe we could try shower sex another day.

I was sorry when Meredith had to leave to collect Sarah, but after a kiss and a hug, I said, "Take a day or so to reflect. Reflect without letting your randiness get in the way." She grinned and was smiling as she drove off. I walked back upstairs smiling as well. I had a new girlfriend and it made me happy.

* * * * *

The following Thursday afternoon I got a message from Sarah asking if I'd be at home that evening. I had no idea what she had planned and was surprised to find her sitting on the bench outside my apartment block when I arrived. I was more surprised that she was alone.

She followed me inside and when I had my coat off, I turned to her, "To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?"

She looked hesitant before gathering her courage, "I'm pleased that you and Mum are together. She says that she loves you and seems happy, for the first time in ages. But I need to know how you feel about her. I know that you could tell me to mind my own business, but it is my business and I need to know."

"I really like you both, very much. I fancied your Mum, but as far as I knew she wasn't into women, so I was content with being friends. I was very happy when she told me how she felt. I do like her and hope that we can be a couple. But the rest has to be between me and her."

"Okay, thanks. I needed to ask you that face to face, without Mum knowing. I had to know for myself and look you in the eye. I really like you and I hope it works. Now, I need to get home before she goes doolally worrying."

"She doesn't know you're here then?"

"No, and I'd like you not to tell her, please."

"Okay, this once, but I don't plan on keeping secrets from her. I'll give you a lift and drop you near the house."

* * * * *

We had a few more evenings together over the next couple of weeks, not all of them ended in bed, but a few did and we were good together. One evening ended on the coffee table, with Meredith's legs as wide as they could go and me between them eating her. When she pulled down her dress, she thanked me. "I've never done that and I loved it, but sadly I do have to go."

"It's okay, I understand. Have you ever gone home without your knickers before?"

"No." She giggled.

"Then tonight will be another first, because I'm keeping these, for now at least."

"Maybe you could wash them and wear them one day." She had a huge grin.

"I'll be wearing them tomorrow, unwashed."

She laughed, "And I thought it was me who just me that behaved like a slut."

Meeting the parents

"Where's Sarah tonight?"

"She's having a sleepover with Olivia and Karen. I seem to be much more agreeable to her requests because it means that I can be with you."

"Keep agreeing, I like you here too. I like Sarah being here, I think she's wonderful and a credit to you."

"Thank you. She likes you a lot. But then if she didn't, I wouldn't be here, she's, my priority."

"Quite right, she should be."

"Although I'm not happy with her right now, she's ..." Meredith went quiet, obviously troubled.

"What's she done?"

"She told my Mum and Dad about you. About us."

"Bloody hell, what did they say?"

"They didn't believe it at first, actually they didn't understand. When I tried to explain I got stuck and my Dad said, 'Do you think I'm an idiot? I know what a lesbian is.' Then he asked if I was in love with you and when I said yes, his next question was to ask if we're sleeping together and he meant having sex. That made me cringe."

"What was his reaction?"

"At least you've found someone. I need to meet her, to check her out.' It left me speechless."

"Wow, I don't know what to say."

"Mums asked us for lunch on Sunday. You don't have to go ..."

"I'll go," I said without having to think. I was a decisive woman normally and this didn't surprise me. If we were going to be a couple, this had to happen and there was no point in shirking it.

"Really?"

"I want to meet the people who raised you. They're important to you and therefore to me as well."

"Amy you're amazing, thanks. Any chance of a kiss and cuddle?"

"You can have far more than that."

* * * * *

A couple of days later Meredith phoned me as she did most evenings. "I called my sister, Viv, tonight. I told her about you."

"What did she say?"

"Speechless, she went dead quiet and I actually thought she'd hung up on me. She asked me about you, hundreds of questions, before she asked me about sex, that was awkward."

"How did you leave it?"

"Viv asked to speak to Sarah. She'd been in her room and didn't know who I was talking to. When I called her, Sarah took the phone and walked away with it. After she handed it back to me, my sister said that she was happy for me, but she wants to meet you for an interrogation."

"Well, I suppose that will have to happen at some point. What did Sarah say?"

"I don't know, she won't tell me. Told me it was none of my business."

I laughed. "I like your daughter, she's a very smart girl."

* * * * *