Amy Makes a New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sarah who came to meet me when I drew up outside the house. "Thanks for coming, I'm pleased you're here. How was the interrogation with Aunt Viv?"

"Not as bad as I expected, but maybe the reference you gave me helped."

"I love you, Amy. So does Mum, but it's a big deal for her even though she's happier than I've ever seen her."

Eric greeted me when I finally got my coat off. I handed him a bottle bag and his eyes lit up when he saw that it was a bottle of Tomintoul 21-year-old. "Thank you, that's something special. I'm going to guess that it cost a fortune. You didn't have to do that you know."

"I know that I didn't, but I wanted to. Actually, I'm trying to bribe you to win you over." I grinned at him and he laughed.

"Being kind to my daughter and Sarah will win me over, but I will enjoy this. Fancy a dram?"

"No, you enjoy it. I'm driving, so it's one drink to see in the New Year and soda water the rest of the time."

Cathy greeted me with a smile and a hug. "I assume that was a bottle of whisky. Don't encourage Eric. Anyway, nice to see you again."

"I have some chocolates for you and I thought a bottle of wine might be useful at some point."

"Did Vivian give you a hard time?"

"No, she was nice, suspicious, but nice."

Vivian cornered me soon after I arrived and told me that she was happy that her sister had found someone. The two of them had had a long talk on their way home. Meredith was quiet but kept close to me all night and we got an occasional, if brief, kiss.

Sarah was also never far away from me and we talked about many subjects. She was funny as usual, told me silly stories about relatives and some of her friends. The more time I spent with her the happier it made me. When midnight arrived, I got hugs from everyone, including Eric, Cathy and Vivian. Meredith made our relationship clear with a passionate kiss and then Sarah elbowed her aside with a giggle and said, "My turn." She grabbed me, reached up with one hand on my cheek and kissed me on the lips. It stunned me and things went quiet until she stopped and whispered in my ear, "That should show you that I like you and I'd love for you to be my 'other mum'."

Meredith gave her a look of disapproval and leaned close to ask what she'd said, "She told me that she likes me. I'll could tell you her exact words, but I suggest that you ask her."

I chatted with Vivian again for a few minutes. "What Sarah just did stunned me. She's told me privately that she'd love for you to be her 'other mum.'"

I laughed, "That's what she whispered. The idea scares and excites me at the same time. I think she's remarkable. But what I want is neither here nor there, this is about Meredith and what she wants and thinks is best."

"I agree and I'll be telling her that later, for the third time. I like you; I've never seen Meredith look so happy. Don't abuse her or Sarah."

"That I can promise."

Not long after that conversation, Meredith sat beside me. "I told Sarah that her kiss was inappropriate. She told me what she'd said to you. It terrifies me, it seems to be running away from me."

I turned to look at her and took a hand, "Look, there's no rush, no pressure. I love you and want to spend time with you. I'd like you to come and live with me, but it won't change how I feel about you if you don't or can't. I'm going to head home. Take a couple of days without contact between us and give it some thought, take as long as you want." She came out to the car to see me off and there was a passionate kiss before she whispered, "What I'd really like is to cuddle up to you naked. Now, get thee gone, woman."

I smiled all the way home. Maybe there was a chance.

* * * * *

Two days later my phone rang and I was surprised that it was Sarah. "Do I owe you an apology? Did something happened between you and Mum?"

"You don't owe me an apology, but that kiss was a bit much. Nothing's happened and she's taking time to think about her life, your life and how to move forward. Give her time. I don't think you realise what a huge deal this is for the two of you."

"Surely, it's a huge deal for you as well?"

"Yes, but I'm just me. There are two of you and your other family." We chatted for another fifteen minutes.

"You can speak to me anytime you want and I'll keep your confidences, at least until there's something that your Mum has to know and then .... I will never take your side against your Mum, ever."

She replied, "Okay, I understand. Better go now, I'm off to see my pals."

* * * * *

It took another two days before Meredith sent me a message. By that time, I was biting my nails and worried that it was over. She asked to come for a visit that evening. I confirmed that it was okay and that I'd make dinner. I slipped away from work early to get ready.

When I saw Meredith at the door the first thing, I noticed was that she was smiling, she'd had her hair cut, it was a little shorter and a slightly more modern style, she wore make-up, cleverly applied. As I took her coat, I noticed a dress that I'd not seen before, it was shorter than normal and revealed a good deal of leg emphasised by some, obviously new heels.

"Hi, sorry I took so long to call you."

"That's okay, but you had me worried. I like the hair."

"What about the rest?"

"You look stunning, gorgeous. Come and have some wine. Are you staying?"

There was that shy look that I loved, "If I can."

We sat with our glasses. "I'm sorry I kept you waiting. I found this difficult, I want to be with you, to have a relationship, including a sexual one, I love you. Finding out that I'm a lesbian is a bit mind-blowing; it scares me a bit." I was about to speak, but she held up her hand to stop me. "Please let me finish before I mess it up. I would like to come and live with you, but it seems a bit rushed. I'd like to keep things going as they are and adjust to the idea. I have no idea how long maybe another couple of weeks or a month. Would that be, okay?"

"Of course, it would. I'm relieved and I think you're being sensible."

She smiled, "Can I get a kiss? A proper one, I've missed them. Then later I want to do some things to you, to your body. I have another surprise for you, but you'll have to wait."

She leaned in to kiss me and it was clear that she wanted this very much, that made two of us. Our lips were busy and it thrilled me. Her tongue probed, there was no hesitation in her desire. Her hand sliding under my skirt caught me by surprise and she rubbed the flat of her palm over my sex. I didn't doubt that she could feel the effect that had on me as I was, by now, very damp. She pulled back and I almost followed her, only stopped by her hand on my chest. "That was great and I want more, but I need to eat. Food please."

"Are you sure about the food?" I laughed as I spoke.

"Yes, we're going to need some energy reserves."

I'd made a lasagne, heated some bread and we sipped a nice red wine along with it. She told me about Sarah and her parents. "Vivian had warned them that I was thinking about moving in. They were okay, but both concerned that I was rushing. It seems that Sarah had also spoken to them."

"What did she say?"

"I'm not sure, but the two of us have talked. I asked about school, but she wants to stay where she is and knows that she'll have to travel. She seems to think that it will be worth the hassle."

"What has she said about the rest?"

Meredith sipped her wine and looked at me with a serious face. "She thinks that you're fantastic, but she also says that she's never seen me so happy and I suppose she's right about that. Suddenly I feel, I don't know? That this is right, maybe?"

Meredith sipped more wine before going on, "She asked me how I felt about the gay thing. I told her that it hadn't ever been anything I'd thought about until, I'm not sure, a couple of years ago? That surprised her. Then she said that seeing the two of us together was beautiful. She's not a fan of men after how her Dad behaved."

"Do you have any contact with him?"

"Not since that one time about five years ago. I have no idea where he is and frankly, I don't want to know and neither does Sarah."

We chatted for a while longer before heading to the bedroom. Meredith told me to sit on the bed whilst she stood in front of me and turned so that I could unfasten her zipper. Then she stood back and undressed, she didn't strip, but it was rather erotic and something I didn't expect from her. I didn't expect to see her wearing stockings either and she turned away to unhook her bra. She turned back and blushed as she let it drop. Then she inserted a thumb in each side of her panties and lowered them slowly, as she came back up, I noticed another change, she'd shaved and was now as bare as I was. She blushed even more and asked a question with just her eyes. "Wow, you are something else and you've shaved."

"I did, I was shocked the first time I saw you, but I liked it and decided I wanted to look the same."

"Well, you look lovely and sexy, and if you move over here ..." She took two steps forward and I reached back to grab her ass cheeks, pulling her closer and allowing me to lick her hairless mound.

"Looks like it was worth it already," she said before moaning with pleasure.

I held her so that she couldn't move, I was at the perfect height to tease her with my tongue and when she was shaking with desire, I slid my tongue inside her and probed again until she could stand it no more and I took her clit between my lips. She cursed and her knees sagged, I had to hold her until I could pull her onto the bed, she shook as the effects of her orgasm continued. When they started to wane, she looked at me and said softly, "I had to wait until my mid-forties to discover this. I wish that I could sing out loud about loving a woman."

I said nothing and slid down until I was between her thighs and licked, kissed and sucked on her until she screamed 'no more. She grabbed a handful of hair and gently, pulled me up beside her. "Thank you, please kiss me I want to taste what you tasted." We kissed for a few minutes. I was full of hope, I wanted this woman in my life, in my bed, everywhere with me.

"Now," she said, "I want to do something." Her hand went between my legs and a couple of fingers disappeared inside of me. She kept kissing me with delicate little kisses, not just on my lips but my cheek, chin and neck. The kisses to my neck were rather erotic, more so than previous kisses in that area had been.

Meantime she was continuing to thrust those fingers inside until she curled one of them and found my G- spot and thirty seconds later I screamed and started shaking as an unbelievable sensation shot through me. I have no idea how long I lay with my eyes closed whilst Meredith stroked my torso gently and kissed my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Not sure, that was incredible, thank you."

"Hmmm not finished yet." I wasn't sure what she meant until I realised that she was between my thighs again and had her tongue probing me. This time it was the gentlest of kisses and long lazy strokes of her tongue. It was wonderfully erotic, but slow so it took me ages to build to a crescendo, then suddenly it raced up and caught me by surprise. When my eyes opened, she was lying half on top of me and whispered. "I loved doing that to you. I love you."

"I loved you doing it. I also want to tell you that being with you, the sex, the kissing, all of it is wonderful, the best."

"Thank you." We both closed our eyes. It was true, I was as happy as I had been with Dee. I wish she was still here but she wasn't and Meredith was. I was pleased that I'd never have to choose.

* * * * *

"Amy, thanks for last night, I loved it." Meredith looked down at me with a huge smile. I was still half asleep as we'd been up late. That's not entirely true, we'd been having sex until the early hours.

"Good morning. I need coffee." I groaned.

"I've reached a decision."

"Okay, what?" Suddenly, I started to worry.

"I don't want to go to bed alone anymore, I don't want to wake up alone anymore. I know I said that I wanted to wait, but I don't, can we move in and see how things go? If it works, I'll sell my house."

Suddenly my day brightened even more. I gave her a big smile, "I'd love that, please, whenever you want."

"I'd like to go and see my folks and tell them, today if you don't mind. Then I'll pack a bag and we can sort out the rest later ...." Meredith burst into tears and I held her. This had been momentous for her.

"If that's what you want, that's what we'll do. I'm very happy. Does Sarah know?"

She sniffed, "She knows what I was thinking. It's what she wants as well or I wouldn't be doing this. Why don't you call her?"

Meredith went to the bathroom. I pulled on a robe, started making coffee and picked up my phone. "Hi, Mum. It's a bit early," answered Sarah.

"It's not your Mum, it's Amy."

"I just assumed it was her," then she seemed to panic, "Oh god is something wrong? Is she okay?"

"She's fine, in the shower. We're both good. What are your plans today?"

"I'm hanging out with Karen for a while until Mum says she's heading home, then I intended meeting her there. What is it?"

"We'll be there for eleven, to pack a bag."

"What, what do you mean? Has she decided?"

Meredith arrived and I put the phone onto the speaker. "Yes, she has. I'm doing it, we're doing it if that's okay with you?"

"Wow, great Mum. I'm pleased and happy. See you soon."

Eric and Cathy weren't surprised and told me that I had to take care of the two of them. Sarah had a suitcase and holdall packed when we arrived. The was another bag containing shoes and her school bag was piled on top. "I can't believe this." We both got hugs.

* * * * **

I had plenty of room in my wardrobes, so it didn't take long to get the few things Meredith's had brought with her organised. Sarah was lying back on her bed smiling when I went to see how she was. "Settle in for a day or two and then think about what you'd like to change. We can paint or change the furniture. This is your home and you need to get it the way that you want."

"It's great the way it is, huge compared with back home. I've always wanted to have a small desk for studying and I'd like my TV as well, but I didn't bring it. Would that be, okay?"

"We can get you a desk. There isn't anywhere handy to put a TV. Does the one you have mount on the wall?"

"No, but it doesn't take up much room."

"Maybe we could go and get you one that does wall mount and there's a socket for the satellite channels in here."

"You'd buy me a telly and I could have the satellite feed?"

"Sure, why not." The thought of treating her excited me.

"I knew I was right; Mum made a wise choice."

Meredith wasn't as keen on my plan because it involved spending money. "We've never even talked about my contribution."

"Firstly, buying things for Sarah will be from both of us, I'll take pleasure from it. As for your contribution, that's a topic for another day, but I know that leaving it will bug you, so how about you buy the food and I'll take care of the rest for now."

That first evening the three of us watched a programme sitting close together under a throw. When it was over Sarah disappeared and I heard her on the phone updating one of her friends on her change of circumstances.

Sarah only had to wait for her TV until the next day and by that evening, we'd fastened a rather large one to the wall above her new desk and it could swing out so that she could watch it from anywhere. Meredith was in with her when I arrived to check how things were. "It's great Amy, thanks for everything. But there are two things, what do I call you?"

"You've managed okay with Amy so far, let's leave it at that. How you chose to refer to me when you're talking to others is up to you. What was the other thing?"

"Would it be okay if I had Olivia and Karen over occasionally? I've done sleepovers at their homes, but never at ours, it was too small."

"This is your home. If you want them over you need to check with the boss." I pointed at Meredith as I spoke, then raised a hand to shield my mouth from her and whispered, "Don't tell her I said this, anytime you want."

She laughed as she replied, "Great, thanks."

Meredith had heard my remarks as I'd intended but got serious, "Sarah, please respect this house. Nothing wild and check with us first before you organise a pyjama party."

Whilst we were cooking, I asked about getting Sarah to school. "She'll use the bus; she has a pass but I'll need to top it up."

"I'll take her tomorrow, let her make her own way home and see how things go. Why don't you suggest she asks her pals over next weekend, she's sure to want them to see her new place."

Sarah was stunned when I took her to school. "See you tonight. Did you remember to pick up the key?"

"Yes, 'Mum'" She grinned.

"Amy, just Amy. Are they your friends?" Two girls were heading in our direction, smiling.

"Hey, Olivia, Karen, this is Mum's partner, Amy. Amy, that's Olivia and this is Karen."

We exchanged greetings. "Amy said that we can have a sleep-over soon at our place."

"That would be cool." Replied Karen.

"Speak to Mum, maybe this weekend."

I drove towards the office with a huge grin on my face. I was going to be late in and didn't care. Normally I beat them all to my desk, but that may be a thing of the past.

* * * * *

I had no idea what a sleep-over entailed and how much activity there would be. Olivia and Karen arrived at mid-afternoon on Saturday and soon after, there had been so much laughter the smile I had was starting to hurt. When I went to Sarah's room later to suggest pizza for dinner, I was stunned that they were all dressed up in fancy clothes with full make-up.

"Wow, you all look grown-up."

"It's fun to get dressed up, but we don't have any mascara."

"I can fix that." I went to my room and grabbed a new tube from my dressing table drawer. I tossed it to Amy who looked at it with her eyes wide and turned to the others, then back to me, "Amy, that's a Benefits mascara, we can't use that."

"If a girl wants to look good, she needs good stuff. That's what I have so you'll need to make do with it until you find something that suits you better. Now, I was going to suggest pizza, but you need to work out what. The pizza place is right over the road, a thirty-second walk, so I refuse to allow you to ask for delivery." They all laughed.

They phoned in their order having added things for Meredith and me. Sarah grinned as she read off my card number. Her Mum felt the need to step in, "You do not ever use that without permission, understand?"

I was a bit stunned when the three of them dashed out. They looked as they were closer to eighteen and I shook my head. I turned to Meredith, "She's only been here two minutes and already I'm starting to worry about boyfriends. They look stunning. No wonder parents all have grey hair."

I'd assumed that they would eat in Sarah's room but no, they sat at the table with Meredith and me. It was hard to eat because they resumed making me laugh. They were full of fun, silly observations and they poked fun at each other continually. Olivia and Karen probed at me gently, they seemed interested and I told them bits and pieces. I was sure that Sarah would fill in the gaps.

When Meredith and I were heading for bed, I was surprised that Sarah's room was silent and the light was out. I quietly opened the door and was once again shocked to find the three of them spooning together, fast asleep.

Meredith told me that it was what they'd done for years. She added that they were good kids and I had to agree, I'd loved having them and hoped that it wouldn't be long before they came back.

* * * * *

I'd liked my home ever since I'd moved in. But now it seemed chaotic, sometimes messy and there was always noise or activity, often both. It surprised me that I liked it better. My love for Meredith had grown, but Sarah was quite something else. If she'd asked for the moon, I'd have tried to find a way to get it for her, but actually, she didn't ask for very much.