Amy Rushes Delta Epsilon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Amy, I didn't mean to stare," Anna apologized sheepishly. Amy shook her head.

"It's fine."

"This is pretty crazy huh?"

"Yeah, crazy is one word for it," Amy responded.

"I guess those two are close if Vanessa was able to trigger the vibrator," Anna said. Amy just gave a half shrug. She looked over at the couch behind her, at Crystal. Crystal was sitting up right now, her hands beside her, not bothering to cover herself up again. She was staring at Anna with a curious expression on her face.

"Anna?" Crystal whispered. Anna gave a start. Amy laughed. It seemed Anna had forgotten about Crystal on the couch.

"Shit, I almost forgot you were still here, you scared me!" Anna cried out. Crystal smiled slightly.

"Do you mind if I ask a personal question?" Crystal asked. Anna shook head.

"How many guys have you been with?"

Amy perked up at Crystal's question. Though they were childhood friends, they didn't really discuss their sex lives or even romantic lives much. Amy, for her part, didn't mind that at all. She had always been uncomfortable talking about boys and sex and whatever, and she had always assumed Anna was also similarly reserved, though she was starting to rethink that assumption now.

"Hmm, let's see. 'Been with' so like slept with, right? Like went all the way with?" Anna asked. Crystal nodded. Anna counted on her fingers.

"I guess five," Anna said. Amy felt surprised, though she didn't know exactly what she had expected. Anna had had three different boyfriends in school, and had already been talking to some guys on campus and their first month hadn't even finished yet. Strangely enough, Crystal also looked surprised, and even, Amy felt, a little envious? She didn't have much time to ponder Crystal's reaction though, as the bedroom door flung open, and Vanessa marched in, with Julie following right behind, wearing a long trench coat.

"Number successfully acquired. Poor boy was beside himself. Pretty sure Julie gave him a hard on on the spot," Vanessa chortled. Julie's face was beet red, and she walked over the couch to join Crystal, her eyes focused on the ground determinedly.

"Alright, let's finish this up shall we?" Vanessa said. Vanessa slid her phone across the ground to Amy. Amy grabbed the phone and asked it for their next dare. Three options presented themselves: Send a picture of yourself right now to someone of the darer's choice [Level 2], Let the darer finger you underneath your clothes [Level 3], Slip ice inside your bra, in between your boobs and keep it there until the game ends [Level 2]. Amy grinned. She was going to force Vanessa into a forfeit right now.

"Alright, Vanessa, I dare you to let me finger you under your clothes. Level 3. Guess you're forfeiting" Amy said triumphantly. This is great, it's basically an ultimatum to forfeit.

"Aw, come on now, I'll be a good sport. I accept the dare. Show me what you got," Vanessa said with a wink at Amy. Amy's heart fell. Damn, I didn't think she'd accept. Amy crawled over gingerly to Vanessa and waited.

"Under my clothes remember, I'm not taking anything off," Vanessa said. Amy reached out and slid her hands inside Vanessa sweats and under her panties. Amy felt around for Vanessa's clit. She gently started massaging it.

"Girl aren't you gonna use some lube or at the very fucking least spit on your fingers," Vanessa said.

Amy had no idea what overcame her, but she responded cooly, "No need. You're plenty wet already," to raucous laughter from Anna and even Crystal. For the first time all night, Vanessa blushed, her ears turning the slightest bit little red. She didn't say anything, and Amy continued massaging Vanessa's clit. She timidly slipped a couple fingers inside and started to stroke inside Vanessa. Vanessa let a soft moan out.

"That's probably enough," Vanessa suddenly said. Amy quickly withdrew. Her fingers sticky from Vanessa's juices, she wiped them on her panties.

Anna now reached for the phone.

"Alright, Vanessa. I dare you to attach nipple clamps to your boobs for the rest of the game. Level 2" Anna said. Nipple clamps? Who the fuck keeps nipple clamps lying around? Amy thought exasperatedly.

"Yeah, I'll pass on that one," Vanessa said as she stood. Of all the girls, she was the only one not wearing anything fancy, as she had intended this to be a down day for her, as she had reminded the other girls multiple times already. Vanessa took off her t-shirt, revealing a plain white bra that guarded breasts even larger than Crystal's and to Amy's surprise a very toned body with a strong set of abs. Vanessa then pulled down her sweats and stepped out of them, revealing equally toned legs. Amy couldn't help but marvel at Vanessa's body. Vanessa was just like Katie, an athlete's body with a model's proportions somehow.

"Amy, your turn," Anna said. Amy jumped. Oh right, the game.

Amy reached for the phone and polled it. The three dares were all relatively mild: Kiss someone that I choose, Level 1; let the me fondle your boobs, Level 1; and give me a foot massage, Level 1, Amy read to herself. She really wanted to dare Vanessa again, but also didn't want piss Vanessa off too much. Amy bit her lip. She looked up at Anna, and to her surprise Anna gave her a slight head node. Kind of like go for it.

"Okay, Anna, I dare you to let me uh, touch your boobs," Amy said, adding afterward, "Level 1." Anna laughed.

"Okay, sure, come on over. Tell me what you think," Anna said. Amy walked over and knelt next to Anna. Anna was still in her dress as no one had picked her for a dare yet, outside her assist on Crystal's forfeit. Amy gingerly touched Anna's covered breasts. Anna grabbed Amy's hand, and firmly pushed it against her bosom. Amy looked up at Anna in surprise. Anna smiled.

"Wow, uh, they're...well, they're really firm," Amy said honestly.

"Aw, thanks. But I think yours are so much nicer," Anna whispered, almost seductively. Amy suddenly felt Anna's hand cup her left breast from underneath. Anna gave it a small squeeze. Amy jumped a little in surprise. What is going on? Amy wondered. She looked questioningly at Anna, but Anna just winked back. Amy withdrew and crawled back to her original spot.

"Aw, that was cute," Vanessa drawled. She leaned over and polled for a dare.

"Looks like we're getting into repeats. Anna," Vanessa said, "I dare you to let me spank your tight little ass. Level 1"

Anna opened her mouth in surprise. She tilted her head, and then nodded.

"Okay, fine," Anna said. Vanessa seemed surprised at her answer, but she sidled over to Anna, as Anna turned around and got on all fours. Anna stuck her small but very well defined butt up in the air, giving Amy a perfect a view of if it and Anna's long brown legs. Vanessa positioned herself behind Anna. Spank. Spank. Spank. Vanessa delivered three slaps in quick succession. Anna was quiet the first two, but let out a small yelp on the third. Vanessa looked back at Amy.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Vanessa asked Amy playfully. Amy's ears grew piping hot.

"No, of course not!" Amy denied hotly. Vanessa just shrugged. She reached behind her and held up a small purple remote. Fuck, please no, Amy thought, but before she could even vocalize her protest, Vanessa pressed the button. Amy heard it before she felt it this time. The vibrator turned on with a low humming noise. The vibrations soon followed, but they were at a much lower intensity, and this time, they didn't automatically lock up Amy's senses. Instead, the low but constant vibrations, started to bring her closer and closer to orgasm. She could feel it building up, as she continued to watch Vanesa spank Anna.

Spank. Spank. Spank. Vanessa delivered a few more, and Anna yelped a few times, then started to moan. Amy couldn't believe it; it almost sounded like Anna was enjoying it?! Vanessa delivered the last four spanks slowly, alternating each ass cheek. She finished and then crawled back to her spot. Anna turned around and went to sit down, then jumped up.

"Oh, it's sore," Anna cried out. She instead folded her legs and sat on them.

"Your turn, Amy" Vanessa said. She still hadn't switched off the vibrator. Amy shuffled uncomfortably.

"Um...Vanessa...th-the vibrator, could you turn it off?" Amy asked.

"Mmm, nah, I think I'm gonna leave it on until the end of the game actually," Vanessa answered with a sly grin. Amy just grunted. She leaned over to the center and tapped the phone.

"Ungh, Vanessa...oh god, um, I dare you to...let me drip water down your shirt. Or bra I guess," Amy said, trying and failing to maintain a steady tone while the vibrator continued to build up the tension in Amy's body.

"Okie, I'll get you some water sweetie, since you're a bit...preoccupied," Vanessa said. She ran off and returned quickly with a cup of water. Amy grabbed it and didn't bother with tact, as she just emptied the water straight onto Vanessa chest. Vanessa yelped. Amy felt a few water droplets splash against herself. It was freezing cold! Amy was surprised; Vanessa wasn't circumventing the "spirit of the game" as she had called it, even when it came to herself. Amy guessed she could respect Vanessa for that, at least.

Anna reached out to get their next dare. She paused, staring at the phone, seemingly confused.

"Vanessa, what's a wildcard dare?" Anna asked.

"Oh, it means you can make up whatever dare you want. And you can tag it as whichever level you want"

"Anything I want? Like absolutely anything?" Anna asked. Amy glanced up at Anna. What about the past few dares makes you think anything if off limits?

"Sure. I mean within reasonable limits of course. Like nothing illegal," Vanessa answered. Anna grinned broadly.

"I dare you to strip naked Vanessa, Level 3" Anna said. Vanessa's eyes widened. She sized Anna up, but Anna didn't back down. Crystal whistled and even Julie looked up for the first time since her embarrassing excursion. Amy had always admired Anna, she was always bold and daring, and took more risks than Amy could ever dream of taking. But Amy still couldn't couldn't believe Anna was trying to pull a fast one on Vanessa. For a second, Amy thought Vanessa was going to explode, but instead, Vanessa laughed in the most genuine way Amy had ever heard from her.

"Wow. Fucking wow. That's pretty good. I'm 100% sure that isn't allowed, but I did say whatever you wanted. You win, I'll take a forfeit," Vanessa said with good humor. She stood up and pulled down her sweats slowly, almost like she was trying to tease the rest of the girls. She then pulled her panties down first, exposing her neatly trimmed clit. Her pubes were trimmed nice and even, and were a shade darker than her hair, Amy noticed. Vanessa then reached behind and undid her bra, pulling it off to reveal her large shapely breasts. Unlike Crystal though, Vanessa had relatively small areolae and nipples, which only served to accentuate how big Vanessa's boobs were.

"Okay, wanna give me my forfeit? Swipe left to open the menu and there should be an option for forfeit," Vanessa said, still standing up, her hands on her hips, not bothering to cover herself up at all. Like Amy, Anna was also starting at Vanessa's body, almost mesmerized. Upon hearing her voice though, Anna gave a start and scrambled to grab the phone.

"Uhh, sorry, gimme a sec. Okay, let's see...alrighty, your forfeit is screw yourself with a dildo in front of us and reach orgasm," Anna said, her eyes widening as she read out the forfeit. Vanessa smirked. She walked across the room, and rummaged in a drawer next to the couch Crystal and Julie were sitting on. Vanessa exclaimed triumphantly as she found what she was looking; she held up a flesh colored dildo high in the air above her. Amy's blushed as she noticed that the dildo was not only shaped accurately like a penis, but was both veiny and came with a ball sack attached. Again, part of Amy wanted to avert her eyes in second hand embarrassment, and part of her was curious and wanted to watch.

Vanessa sat back down, and spread her legs. She had also procured a bottle of lube and she lathered some onto her hand and applied it onto the dildo. She twisted her hand and moved it up and down the fake cock as if giving it a hand job. Amy watched carefully; Vanessa's technique was so good. The one time Amy had tried, she'd been so afraid of hurting the guy she barely applied any pressure and only used a few fingers. He'd grown flaccid eventually, though he swore it was from nervousness and not her, but Amy could never shake that deep sense of embarrassment she had felt that day.

Vanessa slowly inserted her dildo inside herself while she used her free hand to massage her clit. Vanessa continued moving the dildo in and out rhythmically, pushing it further and further in. She closed her eyes and started moaning softly. All eyes were on her, Amy's included.

Vanessa opened one eye, and stared straight at Amy. She grinned, and used her free hand to reach behind her to pick up a purple remote control. Oh no.

Amy suddenly felt the vibrations down below grow doubly strong. Amy moaned softly. The vibrator started to hum louder and louder as the vibrator ramped up, and Amy's moans grew louder. Vanessa also started moaning louder.

"Ohhhh god. Fuck, I'm gonna cum" Vanessa moaned. Amy glanced up at Vanessa. Vanessa was rapidly pushing in and pulling out her dildo, and her free hand was fingering her clit fast. Suddenly her entire frame trembled, and Vanessa yelped and then her body became limp. Amy couldn't contain herself anymore.

"Oh god, I think I'm gonna cum too!" Amy cried out. Almost as soon as she had said that, her vibrator turned off. Amy groaned deeply in frustration.

"What. The. Fuck. Vanessa. I was about to cum!" Amy exclaimed, dropping all sense of propriety and shyness. Vanessa grinned at her.

"That's why I stopped it. You gotta finish the game first," Vanessa said, her characteristic drawl gone from the daze of orgasm. Amy couldn't believe it. She had never been edged this close to orgasm and denied it. She was rearing to go, in a way she had never felt before. She hurriedly reached out to the center and polled for a dare.

She barely read the dares. "Anna, I dare you to pick someone to eat out," Amy said, barely registering what she had said. Anna looked at Amy in surprise, her mouth wide open. Then she laughed.

"Hmm, I think I'll take a pass. What level was it Amy?" Anna asked. Amy felt a flash of irritation. She longed to rub herself, to insert that dildo Vanessa had in her hands, to finish the job. She didn't want to finish this game. She hadn't even wanted to start it!

"Oh, right...Level 2," Amy said. Anna stood up and slowly started to unzip her maroon dress. Amy shook her head forcefully, trying to clear the haze of hormones she felt. She realized with a shock that Anna was stripping! She looked at Anna, eyes wide, as Anna slid off her dress, exposing a cute pair of polka dot dark red and grey undies. Anna then slid her thumbs under her panties an exposed her completely bald clit. Amy stared at Anna's gorgeous dark skinned legs, and moved her eyes up them from feet to waist, pausing to take in Anna's pussy.

"Figured you'd be losing these next, so thought I'd give you company," Anna said to Amy with a wink. Amy blushed. She hadn't felt this flustered all night, and she had a vibrator up against her for half of the night.

Anna walked over to Amy and knelt down and picked up the phone. She tapped it and smiled.

"Hey Amy, I dare you to take a picture of yourself and send it to all of us. Level 2," Anna said, knowing full well she had won the game.

Amy sighed. She stood up, and slowly pulled down her panties. She bent her knees inwards, and placed her free hand over her clit as she pulled her panties down. Though she was the literal last one to expose herself, it didn't really make her feel any more comfortable, unlike how having Julie expose her smaller breasts had made Amy feel worlds more comfortable. I doubt I'd feel any worse being first, Amy reflected morosely. She stepped out of her lace panties, and glanced at Anna.

Anna was watching Amy carefully, and had an odd expression on her face. Enjoyment? Pity? ...Pride? Amy realized incredulously . Anna looked liked she was proud of Amy for some god forsaken reason. Amy pushed her pondering aside and focused on the task to come. She would have to do a forfeit and Amy was really not looking forward to it after seeing what the last three forfeits had been like.

"Okay, I'm gonna grab a forfeit for you Amy. You ready?" Anna asked. Amy shuddered.

"Yeah"

"Alright, here we go," Anna said as she polled for a forfeit.


12