Amy's Algerian Anal Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly realised what was about to happen to this innocent young girl. Her large blue eyes were beginning to fill with tears and her plump little breasts which were hanging down quivered slightly as she began to sob. Leyla positioned the huge head of the phallus between Elizabeth's plump white buttocks. The girl continued to sob helplessly. I was in an agony of indecision. I knew that if I intervened I might be punished severely but how could I allow this innocent young girl who was probably still a virgin to be anally ravished by Leyla?

Leyla grasped the girls hips and lunged vigorously against her tightly clenched anus. At first she made no headway into the tiny orifice but after several firm thrusts she succeeded in penetrating her sphincter. The poor child screamed in agony but Leyla relentlessly thrust on. Suddenly the girl pulled away and ran across the room into my arms.

"Please Miss, for the love of God If you are a Chrisitian, save me from these heathen barbarians," the girl implored. "Master, please be merciful on this child." I said to the Bey in Arabic. "If you give me time I will train her. Here let me take her place. Leyla will pleasure me."

I dreaded the thought of being sodomised by Leyla with her monstrous dildo but I could not bear to stand by and watch the poor girl suffer.

"Very well, take her place. But you girl, your disobedience will not be forgotten," said the Bey.

I wondered whether I had rescued the poor girl form the frying pan only to let her fall into the fire. I knelt before the Bey on my hands and knees and Leyla squatted behind me. The Bey gave a signal and she positioned the hideous engine at my rear portal. The head was smooth and polished and felt as though it had been covered in some form of lubricant. Even so the thought of my poor little posterior being stretched by this mighty rod filled me with dread. The instrument's dimensions were at least twelve inches long and perhaps two inches in diameter.

I felt its massive head probing against my tender little anus and then with a brutal thrust Leyla pushed it in through my sphincter and with a further thrust lodged a good part of its length deep in my bowels. I felt a sharp stab of pain as I was impaled by the monster and had to stifle a scream. My tiny orifice felt cruelly stretched but I had no time to get used to the sensation. Leyla commenced her assault in earnest beginning to thrust mercilessly into my rectum. Doubtless the spiteful woman was taking pleasure in inflicting pain on me who she perceived as her chief rival for the affections of the Bey. The vile woman continued to thrust the infernal instrument in and out of my unnaturally distended orifice. Each thrust corresponded to a sharp stab of pain in my vitals and my poor anus was becoming increasingly sore as Leila had not even taken the precaution of lubricating the tight entrance before she took possession of it. Unlike the intercourse I had had with the Bey this penetration offered me no pleasure, I was being buggered in the most brutal way imaginable.

Fortunately after some minutes Leila emitted a piercing cry and seeme to have climaxed. I wondered whether the device was double ended so that each thrust into me delivered a corresponding thrust into Leila's pussy. She certainly seemed to be deriving as much pleasure form the exchange I was I was deriving pain. Leila collapsed on a cushion behind me the penile simulacrum still jutting obscenely into the air from her loins. I thought that my trials were at an end, little did I realise that they were only just beginning.

"Hey you girl!" said the Bey gruffly pointing at the unfortunate girl Elizabeth. "You may have escaped from being buggered but you must be punished for your disobedience. In future if I order you to be buggered you submit in silence. Komou, Ayesha seize her and hold her down over that table!"

Before the poor girl could move the muscular African Koumou and another large black woman had pinioned her arms and dragged the wretched Elizabeth across the room to a table. They bent her over the table and firmly held her down. I was still kneeling on the floor trying to recover form my ordeal. My poor little arsehole stung abominably and I longed to find some salve to soothe it.

"Amy, you will administer her punishment, bring me the cane!" shouted the Bey.

Another girl hurried across the room and collected a long cane which I had not noticed before. "Take the cane Amy, strike hard I want to see twelve red stripes on that girl's arse."

I was horrified. Having saved the poor girl from being buggered I was not being expected to administer a thrashing to the poor young lady. I knew I should stay silent and follow the Bey's order but I could not hold back. This was an innocent young English girl, she had done no wrong and if I could not end her torment I was determined not to become one of her tormentors even if, as was likely, it meant taking a whipping myself.

"Sire, please spare this poor girl. She is only young and she has done no wrong," I pleaded. "Silence woman!" You dare to challenge my authority again," boomed the Bey. "This girl must learn obedience and as for you, you shall be punished as well." I was now in a state of dread. It looked as though thanks to my outspokenness that not only would Elizabeth face a caning but myself also. "Here give me the cane, it seems I must administer the punishment myself said the Bey buttoning up his breeches and reaching for the cane held out by the waiting slave.

In two bounds the Bey had crossed the room and delivered a resounding blow across poor Elizabeth's rump with the cane. The poor girl emitted a shriek of pain which seemed to only encourage the Bey. He stepped back and took another mighty swipe landing across the top of the wretched girl's thighs. This he repeated blow after blow until the child had received the full twelve strokes and her buttocks were a criss cross of red stripes.

I now fully expected to be the next victim and waited attempting to appear calm and courageous but inwardly dreading my punishment. Suddenly the Bey roared, "Guards" and two muscular eunuchs rushed into the room. "Seize her," he cried pointing at me and the two eunuchs took hold of my arms.

"Amy I thought that in you I had found a true jewel. You showed a natural aptitude for the arts of love and through this you could have risen high in my court. But I now know from my faithful servant Leila what treachery you are capable of and tonight I have seen the heights of disobedience of which you are capable. Tomorrow I will see you punished for your base ingratitude. Take her away."

"But master, my only wish is to serve you faithfully," I protested. "Whatever, Leila has said of me was out of jealousy. Allow me to defend myself."

All this was to no avail and I was dragged away by the two guards through endless corridors until we arrived at last in a dank underground passage. The guards opened a stout wooden door reinforced with iron straps and I was thrust into a small dark room that was in effect a prison cell. I lay on a hard wooden bench for what seemed like hours not knowing what would become of me. At long last the door opened and I was surprised and delighted to see Miriam.

"Oh Miriam, am I to get out of this dreadful place," I asked. "Have you spoken to the Bey?"

"No, Amy there is nothing I can do. I was lucky that the guards allowed me to come and see you. I am risking my life if the Bey were to find out about my visit. This may be last time I can speak to you," she replied.

"What do you mean Miriam, you are not going away and leaving me?" I cried.

"Amy you do not seem to realise the seriousness of what you have done. You have offended the Bey and for that the penalty is almost always death," she went on.

I was horrified. "What you mean they might kill me just because I upset the Bey!"

"It is highly likely. If you are lucky it will be swift and painless by beheading."

At this I broke down and wept. "If I am lucky! And what will happen if I am unlucky?"

"That is too awful to contemplate," said Miriam offering me little comfort.

Miriam remained with me for a few more minutes attempting to console me but I was in a state of shock and soon the guards called on her to leave. Mercifully Miriam was allowed to leave me a small oil lamp to lighten the darkness of my cell and this afforded some small comfort as I passed a night of fear and trepidation awaiting my fate on the morrow.

It seemed many hours later and I had been unable to sleep properly when the guards roused me and dragged me from the cell. In reality it was still early morning judging from the coolness of the day and the height of the sun. I was taken by two burly soldiers from the gloom of my confinement blinking into the brightness of a courtyard. At one end the Bey sat upon a dais surrounded by guards and attendants. To one side stood members of the harem veiled. It was difficult to recognize individuals but I could pick out Miriam from her height and posture. The guards dragged me forward and threw me to the ground in front of the Bey. I remained prostrate hoping for mercy.

"Amy, you have displeased me by your behaviour," announced the Bey. "I will not tolerate insubordination from my concubines. You will therefore be made an example of to the rest of the harem. I condemn you to death by the flaming sword. May Allah have mercy upon your soul."

"My lord, I beg of you to have mercy upon me. Rescind this sentence and you will find in me the most faithful and loving slave a master could wish for." I cried, knowing that my life depended on this moment.

"Guards, carry out the sentence," shouted the Bey ignoring my plea.

Immediately I was seized by the arms and dragged across the courtyard. I now noticed a strange wooden frame towards which I was being taken. Next to it was what appeared to be a brazier full of red hot coals. I still had no idea of my fate but I was now in abject terror knowing that what Miriam had feared, a fate worse than beheading, was now about to befall me. The guards roughly pushed me towards the wooden frame which was waist high. I was forced to bend over so my hips were lying across the top of the frame. The guards then bent me double so my hands were close to the ground, these were secured to the opposite side of the frame to my feet with leather straps while my feet were similarly secured. One of the guards then pulled out a fearsome looking knife. I thought my end had come and he was about to slit my throat but instead he used the sharp blade to cut away my lower garments until at last I was naked form the waist down.

I was now bent double over the frame firmly secured by leather straps around my wrists and ankles. My posterior was naked and exposed on top of the cruel frame which stretched my legs apart leaving my private parts wholly exposed to the gaze of the harem. I struggled in a futile way to release myself from my bonds and continued to beg for mercy. By now I was in a state of complete terror. I knew that I was about to die and probably in a most painful manner. The proximity of the brazier full of burning coals suggested that heat or burning might be involved and this added further to my trepidation. I attempted to writhe and wriggle upon the evil frame but I was held fast and there was no escape.

By dint of twisting my head I could see one of the guards who I took to be the executioner to one side of me. He was a huge muscular black man stripped to the waist sweating form the heat of the brazier and the sun which was now beating down on the enclosed courtyard. The executioner stepped towards the brazier and reached out one hand encased in a thick leather glove to grasp a metal object protruding form the glowing coals. I had now ceased my struggles realising that resistance was futile, I lay strapped across the frame in the most abject terror. The executioner brandished what looked like a steel spike or poker the tip of it glowed red hot and suddenly the full horror of my predicament hit me.

I remembered reading in one of my father's history books about the death of King Edward II in Berkley castle. This poor king had been murdered by having a red hot poker pushed into his most private orifice. Legend had it that his screams could be heard for miles around. I froze in horror at the realization that in a few seconds I was about to meet the same fate. My posterior was presented upwards and my buttocks were pulled apart by the stretching of my legs upon the frame exposing my poor little anus still reddened from the abuse it had suffered the night before. I was perfectly positioned for the executioner to thrust his red hot steel spike deep into my bowels. I wanted to scream for mercy but I was in such ahject terror that my mouth froze and my limbs turned to jelly. I had felt fear when we were captured by the pirates but that was as nothing to what I felt at that moment. I waited every muscle taut for the sensation of searing red hot pain which I knew would shortly shoot through my bowels. I hoped that oblivion would quickly follow and I uttered a short prayer for the safety of Lucy and my father.

Suddenly there was loud boom in the distance like the sound of thunder. My eyes were upon the executioner who was brandishing his red hot poker to the onlookers in preparation for delivering his fatal thrust. To my amazement one moment the executioner was grinning with relish at my imminent demise and the next where his head had been a gush of blood spurted upwards like a fountain and his body slumped to the ground. At the same time a large piece of masonry from one of the parapets surrounding the courtyard crashed to ground, fortunately avoiding contact with any of the onlookers.

The Bey clambered to his feet and began shouting orders. "Guards, to your stations. The city is under attack. Women take shelter in the citadel."

People began to run in all directions but nobody seemed to be concerned about my predicament. At last the courtyard was empty except for one veiled woman who I took to be Miriam and the decapitated body of the executioner lying in a pool of blood. Miriam hurried across to me and began to unbuckle the straps holding me to the frame. I was still petrified from the awful experience I had just undergone and confused as to what was taking place.

"Hurry we must get away, the citadel is under attack. We will take shelter and perhaps there will be an opportunity for you to make your escape in the confusion," said Miriam in her decisive manner.

I was completely undone and ready to swoon such had been the mortification I had just experienced. "What is happening?" I said. "Why is that man dead? What is that loud noise?"

For indeed another loud boom like thunder could be heard at the moment Miriam had released from my bonds.

"That is cannon fire," replied Miriam. "Fortunately for you my girl your executioner was decapitated by a cannon shot. Let us take shelter before we too meet the same fate."

Miriam tenderly wrapped a shawl around my waist to cover my nakedness and placed one of my arms around her shoulders. My legs were like jelly and I could hardly support myself. My whole body shook with great tremors as it came home to me how close to death I had recently passed. Miriam staggered towards a nearby entrance dragging me with her as more cannon fire began to bring down masonry into the courtyard. We stumbled down corridors and staircases into the depths of the citadel at last finding an empty shelter where we took refuge.

We remained in the cellar for what seemed an eternity. I still shook and wept partly in response to the trauma I had just undergone and partly at the prospect that imminent death might be awaiting us at the hands of those who now appeared to be attacking the palace. The booming of cannon fire continued for some time but then all went quiet. We wondered whether this would be the prelude to an all out assault. Perhaps we would be captured by the city's besiegers and ravished and then put to death. All these thoughts crossed my mind and as I verbalised them Miriam soothed me with reassuring words telling me that nobody had successfully captured Algiers for hundreds of years. After about two hours of waiting nothing seemed to be happening. Miriam suggested that she venture forth to test the lie of the land and if all were clear she would attempt to facilitate my escape.

I waited for what seemed again a long time, in reality perhaps no more than half an hour. Suddenly I heard footsteps, loud voices and what sounded like the clank of metal, perhaps weapons. I shrank into the darkest corner of the cellar, shaking with fear. If these were soldiers then they were either the Bey's men come to take me for execution or they were the besiegers of the citadel at whose hands I might expect little better. Just as I had given up hope I heard Miriam's voice.

"Amy, are you there. Come out we are saved," she called.

I tentatively crawled out of my hiding place to find to my amazement Miriam surrounded by what appeared to be a group of British soldiers. All of a sudden a gentleman, obviously an officer from his dress stepped forward.

"Good morning madam," he said. "I am Lieutenant Campbell of the Royal Marines. I am glad we have found you."

"But what... how?" I stammered in shock.

"Amy, the citadel has been surrendered to the Royal Navy. These gentlemen are come to your rescue," said Miriam. "Go with them now and you will be safe."

I insisted on Miriam accompanying us. I was still in a state of the most dreadful shock and the thought of being left alone with a number of strange men, albeit Englishmen, was more than I could bear at that moment. Lieutenant Campbell led me upstairs to one of the palace reception rooms and introduced me to Captain Healy of the Royal Navy who was in command of the landing party.

The Captain explained that after a few volleys of cannon fire the citadel had surrendered to the Royal Navy and the Bey had fled. His brother had assumed power and had brokered an agreement with the British that he would suppress all piracy against European shipping and would hand over any European captives for repatriation to their own countries. He went on to explain that both my father and Lady Oakleigh's family had brought strong pressure to bear on the British government to effect a rescue. The British authorities were in any case becoming increasingly concerned at the activities of the Barbary pirates so the decision had been taken to mount an attack on Algiers and suppress the pirates once and for all. There had also been a battle with Abu Quadir and a number of other pirate vessels off Algiers. Abu Quadir himself had been killed in the battle and many of the other pirates as well.

"Lucy, my cousin Lucy, did you find her aboard Abu Qadir's ship?" I asked.

"We released a number of captives both male and female madam but your cousin was not among them. We had hoped to find her when we captured this palace," said Captain Healy.

"We were separated. Abu Qadir said he wanted to keep Lucy as his own slave. Surely she must have been aboard his ship." I replied.

Captain Healy assured me that no trace of Lucy had been found and that they were at that moment continuing to search the palace in the hope of finding her.

"I am sure she was not brought to the palace," said Miriam. "All the European slave girls are put into my care for training. I would have known of it if she had been admitted to the Bey's harem."

I refused to give up hope and wondered whether Lucy might in some way have escaped or whether she would yet turn up in Algiers.

The days that followed were a mixture of joy and apprehension on my part. Joy that I had at least been released from my captivity and had so narrowly escaped a most horrible death Captain Healy assured me that my father was waiting for me in Naples and that the Navy would swiftly transport me thither to be reunited with him. I was also pleased to learn that two of my companions Lady Oakleigh and Miss Burnley had been found safe in Algiers though both had suffered the ordeal of slavery like myself. While I had never formed any great affection for either of these two ladies I was still gratified that they had come though their ordeal alive. However, in the back of my mind lurked a growing fear for Lucy's safety and I would not rest until I knew that she was safe.

1...456789