All Comments on 'Amy's Bitch'

by vainvanveen

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loved it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amy is HOT!

Would LOVE for my wife to treat me this way every so often.

UnartigerJungeUnartigerJungeover 9 years ago
Introduction

May be, You could write an introductary chapter, in which Amy buys the shoes, with him present.

RheeseRheeseover 9 years ago
Hot

Very nice. Loved the story and I could just imagine myself in your shoes serving her like that. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super hot

Love the story.....rock hard and anxiously awaiting more of story! !! The only problem is there isnt enough.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So silly I'm STILL laughing!

When she sat on his face? He bit the crap out of her sending her to the hospital. When she got back he had packed his things and moved out. She never saw him again. She only heard from his attorney. Something about regaining his pride and self respect and getting rid of a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My wife

I love it when my wife does this to me, love how it makes me feel

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Can't understand why this is relatively lowly rated: well written, sexy as hell.

LI KerwellLI Kerwellabout 7 years ago
Wow!

I loved it. Awesome work. That story was art. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The beginning is a little abrupt. We do not get to know anything about their background, what made her start a femdom relationship or how she had learnt about it. Plus, doesn't he wonder why his wife has started to behave like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice and Thank YOU!

This work, leaves ME wanting / HOPING for More.... Please do not leave the story ending this way......?

jerome.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not how femdom relationships work. You can't take a regular marriage or relationship and suddenly do a total power exchange. It requires negotiation, communication, safe words, a clear distinction between play scenes and real life.. this is a recipe for disaster. If he goes along with being the bitch, then she loses all respect for him, and he becomes merely a servant. No thanks.

joela_99yjoela_99yover 2 years ago

I loved it, i haven't read page 2 yet, but even if it is terrible the first page was GREAT, so it would still get a '5'!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This marriage is shot to shit! Wimpy should just bend the bitch over the sofa and slip her the tube steak!😜

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Hopefully Amy has been talking to her friends. When she has them over for drinks guess who the server will be. Just my preference a leash should go around his balls. I see a c cage in you future to.

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story!! I would love to serve a Mistress like you!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love to be on my knee s to please a woman any way that she wants

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story, what a great way to submit to your wife. I would love my wife to take control of me like that, to be her bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

The following morning I was out of bed by 6:30. Hit the bathroom quickly, pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went down to the kitchen and got the coffee going. It was a beautiful Summer day but I knew it was going to get really hot so I wanted to get the grass cut, the flower beds around the front of the house weeded, and the edging done along the sidewalk no later than 1:00pm. It was almost 8:30 and I was finishing up my second cup while on the phone with my buddy Tommy Marinella when Amy walked into the kitchen. Her face clouded over and she looked like she was about to blow a gasket. Just as she started to speak I looked at her with a frown and put my index finger to my lips signalling her to be quiet and wait a minute. Her whole body looked as though it was going to explode. I turned to put my cup in the dishwasher as I told Tommy we'd see him tonight. Before Amy could get a word out I turned and told her that was Tommy and we had a 7:00 reservation tonight at Marinella's Italian Restaurante. Calmly I looked at Amy as she screamed at me; get naked and get down on your hands and knees and get over her and lick my feet and suck my toes! Now! I calmly looked at her with a bit of a puzzled look on my face. 'What the fuck?' I asked her, 'you were serious last night when you and I were playing and you thought that was going to be a permanent scenario? No fucking way! It was a lot of fun but we have a shit load of work around the house to get done today before we go out for dinner. I'll hit the outside, which should take me about 4 hours while you get started on the inside. I know it needs to be dusted and vacuumed and the kitchen floor needs to be mopped. You should be able to get that done by the time I finish up outside. Get the wash going first and after lunch I'll make the beds while you clean up the bathroom.' 'I'm not doing any of that' you screamed again, 'you're my slave and you will do all of it!' I looked at Amy as if she had 2 heads. 'Whoa' I stared her down. 'Are you outta your fucking mind??? Last night was fun and I enjoyed it immensely and I hope you did too, and maybe someday down the road we can play again, but if you think that's the way our lives, and our marriage, is going to be you've had your head up someone's ass and didn't get enough blood to your brain. Now, there's a lot of work to get done, so get your coffee and get your ass in gear. Oh, and by the way, you got me so wound up last night and didn't let me cum, I'm going to look forward to coming in for lunch about 1:00 and am going to fuck the ever loving shit out of you!!! Now, let's get this day going!'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous