Amy's Debt Ch. 04 - The Final Chapter

Story Info
The final chapter in Amy's saga.
1.9k words
4
10.3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirS83318
SirS83318
34 Followers

AMY'S DEBT

I want to thank all my followers for your patience with the long gaps between stories. I have been busy lately and find myself debating which of Amy's next adventures to share next. I will try to get them out sooner now that things are slowing down. I want to thank my friend "L" for her editing and content help. This will be the final chapter in Amy's saga....or will it?

A quick recap. Amy has been forced into a slavery contract by her boss for embezzling money from the company. She has spent the last few months being the company slave being used for sex and spankings and whatever else executives of the company want. She was even sent out to a client as an incentive to keep his contract with the company. She was most recently used by an ex to help secure a contract.

The Final Chapter...

Amy was still trying to recover mentally and physically from being used by her ex-Steve the previous day. He had been given two hours to use her as he pleased to try help secure a contract for her boss and pay back the money, she owed the company. Now she found herself being led by a leash on her hands and knees into her former boss now Master Frank's office. She led over and told kneel in front of his desk and her hands are secured behind her back. She is told to wait for Mr. Grant, without moving or talking. A few minutes later Frank walks in and stands in front of her with his pants down. Knowing what he wants she puts his cock in her mouth and begins sucking on it.

"Well, my little slut I have good news and bad news for you. It seems that Mr. Jackson was impressed with you enough to grant us the contract and gave us a little extra than we were looking for. That means I won't have to extend your contract for six months. You will find out the bad news later today. Make sure you enjoy that cock. You have a busy day, and I can't say when you get more. "

Amy continued sucking of Mr. Grant and swallowed every drop of his seed. When she was done, she was sent to clean up and get ready to go out, she was not told where she was going just told to make sure that she was completely shaved and ready to go in one hour.

Having showered and freshly shaved her pubic hair she was led by a leash, wearing nothing but her collar and shackles. When she got to the parking garage a car was waiting for her. She was told to climb into the trunk and her hands and legs where cuffed into a hogtie. A gag was placed in her mouth.

"Enjoy the ride," chuckled Debbie, Frank's assistant.

After what felt like about a 15 min drive Amy heard and saw the trunk open. She was told to get out and discovered that she was in a parking lot in front of a specialty sex shop. The shackles and gag were removed. Debbie instructed her to follow all commands and not say a word or she would be very sorry.

Amy was led into the sex shop which, fortunately for her was not busy. After a short conversation Debbie led her into the back room. Here Amy saw all sorts of metal implements some she recognized, but more she didn't. Debbie removed her leash and collar and told her to climb up on the table lie still and do exactly what she is told.

Soon a man walked into the room he had a welding helmet with him and looked like he hadn't showered in a week.

"Hello there. You must be Amy. Well, welcome I have some special gifts for you today. Let me get set up and get you ready then we will get started."

After a few minutes he came over to Amy and told her to spread her legs and lie still.

"This won't hurt as long as you lie still, move and it will hurt a lot."

Then Amy felt a metal band being wrapped around her left wrist, then it got hot for a few minutes. The same procedure is repeated on her right wrist and both ankles. Then she felt a piece of metal being put around her neck and started to panic. Again, a little heat, but nothing too bad.

"Ok slut off the table. On your knees. You will tip this man and thank him for being so gentle with you."

She heard a zipper, and a massive cock was thrust into her face, she wrapped her mouth around it as well as she could and began to suck. While she was sucking Debbie had fastened her hands behind her back. That is when Amy realized that shackles and a collar had permanently been welded onto her body. That is also when she realized that she was never getting out of her contract. Was this the bad news?

After finishing off the welder she was taken back out to the car and again hogtied in the trunk. Before going back to the office Amy was taken to a hair salon. She was led into the salon by a leash, naked, and was put in a chair with her hands and legs attached to the chair. For her entire life Amy had long flowing auburn hair. Now that hair was almost all cut off, she was left with a very short "boy cut" her hair looked more like what a businessman would wear rather than a pretty woman. For the second time that day Amy felt herself wanting to cry. What else would he do to her. Again, as a tip Amy had to perform oral sex on the the girl that did her hair. She received several sharp blows to her ass when she messed up. Amy didn't have much practice with girls, so she was not very good. Since she was not doing a good job, Debbie decided she needed more practice and made her stay until all four of the girls working there had an orgasm and were satisfied.

After her hair was done Amy was finally taken back to the office. She was led into the conference where she was strapped down to the table spread eagle face down. A plug was placed in her ass, the biggest she had yet to endure, a large vibrator was placed in her pussy and a penis gag was placed between her lips. She was then left alone to wonder what was next. After a few minutes the room started filling up, most of the executives couldn't resist giving her a few quick swats as they took their seats. Shortly after everyone was settled in Mr. Grant stood and called the meeting to order.

"I have called this special meeting to announce that thanks to our girl Amy we have secured the largest contract that we have ever had. The contract is so large that all of you will be getting a large bonus. I have called you here to make this announcement and to have a little celebration. I have had a cake made special and there will be entertainment for all. At the end of the party there is a special surprise for all of you and for our little A here. So, let's get this started"

Amy listened to all of this and knew she was the entertainment. She could only hope that his special surprise was that she was being released because she had made so much money for the company. But then why had he put the cuffs on. She was confused. That is when Amy saw out of the corner of her eye a platter being brought containing a cake. The platter was placed right on her ass, and she was instructed not to move.

"If that cake falls you will not sit for days."

During the two-hour party Amy was fucked in every hole multiple times. She was at no time released. She lost count at ten cocks in her mouth all of which she had to swallow and at least five pussies she had licked to orgasm. She had at least that many in her other holes one or two of the women even used a strap on to fuck her ass.

Suddenly Frank stepped up and announced that everyone was to come and take a raffle ticket then sit down. The gag, plug and vibe had been replaced inside of Amy's holes.

"Ok settle down everyone," said Frank. "It is now time for our special surprise. We will get to the raffle tickets in a minute. First, I must tell you about the special clause that was included in the contract."

"Our little A here was so good to the client that he decided he could not live without her. I had promised him free use of her two weekends a month as part of the contract. He said this was not good enough he had a better idea. He wanted to buy Amy. He was not happy with just being able to use her when we said he wanted her as his all the time. After several short negotiations we agreed to a 20-thousand-dollar price."

"What this means for you guys is that you get a big bonus. What this means for you Amy is that you no longer have be the company slave to pay back the money you stole from us. You know belong to the SJ Investment company. Specifically, Steve Jackson. You are his property and will be marked as such and will be considered a company asset. Before any of you ask, after checking with our lawyers this is legal. When Amy signed her contract she became company property for legal purposes, so like a piece of company property she can be sold or given away at any time."

Amy could not believe what she was hearing. Her life was over, she could not think of a way out of this, now she finally knew what the bad news was.

Frank kept speaking. "Now for the raffle tickets. Mr. Jackson has asked us to mark his property before delivery. This will be in the form of a brand of the company logo on her right ass cheek. The raffle tickets are because I have decided to let one of you do the branding, The winner will be decided by luck of the draw."

Then a raffle was conducted with several prizes. Three third place prizes were each awarded a session of free use of whatever hole they wanted. The three winners, two guys and a girl decided they wanted to do it all at once, so Amy was told to lick the pussy of her former best friend while getting fucked in each of her holes by two other board members. There were two second place prizes that were each awarded 100 spankings to give her. Again, the winners decide to complete them at the same time. Amy's ass was on fire by the time the grand prize was awarded. The winner of the prize was Amy's former assistant Josh. He was going to love this.

The hot iron had been wheeled in sitting in a bucket of hot coals. Amy's straps were double checked to ensure they were as tight as they could be. The vibrator and plug were removed but the gag was left in place. Josh walked over to bucket and took the brand. When he brought it down to her skin Amy began to cry, not just from pain, but the realization that her life was over.

The End?

SirS83318
SirS83318
34 Followers