Amy's Debt Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy's debt repayment continues and she meets an old friend.
1.4k words
3.93
17.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirS83318
SirS83318
34 Followers

I want to thank all my followers for your patience with the long gaps between stories. I have been busy lately and find myself debating which of Amy's next adventures to share next. I will try to get them out sooner now that things are slowing down. I want to thank my friend "L" for her editing and content help.

A quick recap. Amy has been forced into a slavery contract by her boss for embezzling money from the company. She has spent the last few months being the company slave being used for sex and spankings and whatever else executives of the company want. She was even sent out to a client as an incentive to keep his contract with the company.

Amy's story continues

For the last month Amy had been meeting Bill, a former client of hers that she disliked, for a couple of hours a week as an incentive to keep his contract with the company. She had been meeting him in the company hotel suite for whatever he wanted to do to her. He used the opportunity to pay her back for all the grief she had given him over the years. She typically found herself strapped to the bed or wall and getting spanked and whipped before he would face fuck her. Then he would always make sure she received a load of cum in all her holes. Recently he had taken to bringing an employee with him and sharing her.

One day she was led into Frank, the head of the company's, office. She was told to kneel in the corner of the office where her hands were cuffed behind her and her legs were cuffed together. She was gagged and blindfolded with a plug in her ass and dildo in her pussy. Then a changing screen was placed behind her so she was hidden.

She was left like this for what seemed like an hour, but was actually only about 10 mins until she heard voices behind her. One she recognized as Frank's, the other she recognized it but didn't remember where she had heard it before. She could hear they were negotiating a contract, Amy was the slave of a large IT provider. They provided IT services to large and small businesses so they didn't have to hire their own IT guy. Frank was having trouble getting the client to agree to the terms of the standard contract. Then she heard Frank say something that explained why she was here.

Frank "Well Mr. Jackson I have one more incentive that will convince you how much we want you business. I have a special treat I can let you use for this weekend and we can negotiate if think you more meetings are necessary."

Mr. Jackson "Well if this is worth it you have yourself a deal. Of course I will want to see and sample this incentive before I agree."

Frank "Of course we have it standing by for you to sample. Do you have some time?"

Mr. Jackson "Let me make a quick phone call, I'll clear my afternoon."

Frank: "OK, good. You want to step out to the outer office while I get the special item ready I'll let my assistant know when we are all set."

Then Amy heard the dressing screen being moved. Her hands and ankles were released. She was told to get on her hands and knees and a leash was attached to her collar. She was blindfolded so she had no idea where she was being taken. She heard a door open and was led in. She was told to stand up and then laid over a sawhorse, her legs secured to one side and her wrists on the other side. The dildo and plug were removed and ball gag was replaced with a dental gag, while the blindfold was left in place.

Frank "OK my little slave you will do whatever the person that walks in the door wants you to do for however long he wants it. If you fuck this up not only will you be punished but your contract will be extended six months. This contract is very important to me. It will help make up the money you stole from us."

Frank walked out the door and left her. The next time the door opened it was the mysterious stranger, who to her didn't seem so mysterious. She heard Frank telling him that this slut is the company slave and as part of the contract he would be granted her services for whatever he wanted for a period of 48 hours beginning this Friday evening. If he enjoyed her services she would be available for rent,at a discounted price for him, anytime he wanted. The details could be worked out later. For now he has full use of her for the next two hours, the only restrictions were that she had to be used in this room and he was not allowed to make any marks that will not fade. Then Frank left the room.

"Well look what we have here. I have myself a woman strapped down that I can do anything I want to for two hours. To my surprise it's not just any woman but a woman that I have wanted to hurt for years. You see Amy, I know who you are. Didn't you recognize my voice?"

He removed the blindfold and when she looked up she suddenly remembered where she had heard that voice. This was Steve Jackson, a man she had dated years ago and when they broke up she had said some cruel things to him and she knew he had never forgotten or forgiven her for. This was not good for her.

"OK, bitch, let's get started."

He walked and unzipping his pants slammed his cock into her mouth being held open by the gag. He continued to face fuck her for several minutes before pulling out. He then stripped and walked behind her.

"I remember that ass, although it does look nicer than I remember. Maybe it's the fact that I know you can't say no when I slam my cock in your ass or anywhere else I want to."

She was expecting him to fuck her in the ass, which she had never let him do, but what he really did she did not expect. The next thing she knew her ass was on fire. He had grabbed the crop off the wall and smacked her with all his might. He continued hitting her with the crop for what seemed like forever, her ass and legs were in so much pain she was crying.

"Oh did that hurt? That did not hurt near as bad as you hurt me when you left."

She felt his fingers probing her pussy. "Oh my god you are so wet. Wish I would have known how turned on you get by this shit, we could have had so much fun."

A quick glance at the clock told him his time was getting short he needed to hurry. He wanted to fuck that ass so bad.

"Lucky you I don't have you all night or I would turn your ass and back so red you wouldn't be able to sit for a month. Instead I am just going to do what you told you me you would never let anyone do."

She then felt his rock hard cock probing the opening of her anus. She was glad that she had to wear butt plugs most of the time because she knew how big he was and that it would still hurt. She felt him slamming into her ass repeatedly, fucking her so hard. She also felt her pussy getting wet and she was so horny. Holy crap could she actually be starting to enjoy this?

After he had put a large load of cum in her ass he got dressed and left the room for several minutes. When he returned he had his phone out and was taking pictures saying he wanted to have them to look at until he got his weekend alone with her.

"I knew that ass would be so nice to fuck. I can't wait until the next time I get to do it."

Then bending down to look her in the eyes he said, "Today was only a warm up bitch. I will have more fun with you and I bet you can't wait."

SirS83318
SirS83318
34 Followers